Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! *waves*

4 posters

Go down

Hello! *waves* Empty Hello! *waves*

Post by Arthur Rabbit Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Hey, do any of you know how much a polar bear weighs? :D

....Enough to break the ice, hi I'm the Bunny England for the Kemonomimi AU. :) (is not a dork)

So some of you already know me as SecretAgent! (Do I still get to be called Agent or do I have to have a new name now? Like Rabi or something. ...Actually, scratch that, just call me Agent. Rabi sounds kind of ridiculous. >>) My username is totally not a reference to any existing doujin that may or may not be written by Omega-2D. I have never roleplayed, so I beg you to go easy on me as I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. ^^;

I'm seventeen and am about to enter my final year of high school. I think I'm the only one in my class who doesn't actually want to graduate the real world is scary, man. I have taken a few college classes, though, and I love psychology. <3 Right now I'm looking into becoming a sexologist. No, that is not a joke, I'm serious. XD

I live in Michigan (America's prostate~), my favorite character is England, and besides USUK I like Rochu, PoLiet, FrUK, PruCan, Asakiku, and AmeCan. I have also been known to occasionally channel Prussia. Be warned.

Fun Fact: When trying to figure out what I could possibly manage to succesfully roleplay as, I briefly considered applying as Hairdresser!Alfred (who meets Arthur when his "friend" Francis drags him in for an eyebrow job). I still wish to see this someday. XD

I hope we all get a long and that I'm a satisfactory member for this forum. ^^; It's not like I'm nervous or anything! Please don't kill me.
Arthur Rabbit
Arthur Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Hello! *waves* Empty Re: Hello! *waves*

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi Agent! Gald your finally a member. Can't wait to stalk read your rp!
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi Agent!

Here's my official welcome to you: Welcome to the community!

I actually want to call you 'Bunn' from now on, but I don't know what everyone else thinks of that... maybe I should just call you that anyway?

Rabbit!Arthur is adorable and I can't wait to see what antics you get up to with your Alfred :3

Oh, and because I tell everyone else this: I'm 19 and Australian~
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 am

I agree with 'Bunn'
So cute <3

Glad that you finally decided to join us ^,^
Now that you're an official member, I'll be nice!....Maybe.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Rabbit Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:59 am

@ Alfie- Alfiiieeee! *glomps* It's alright if you stalk~ I'm already stalking your thread after all!

@ Fuzzy- Bunn? *suddenly craving yummy buns from Asian buffet* I guess that's fine as long as you stop poking my ears in the chatbox. Hello! *waves* 1372671241

@ Kingy- Another vote for Bunn, huh? XD And something tells me I'm going to still be instinctively running from your admin fury. >>

*pokes everyone* Thank you muchly for the welcome! ^^ nakid2
Arthur Rabbit
Arthur Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Agent~ Welcome to the forum! Finally
Shame on me for not greeting you sooner. Can't wait to read you RP! You owe me lots and lots of smut.

Welcome again, BunBun~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum