Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll tell you what's wrong with this country: Our proximity to France! [Kirk, Fuzzy, + Poofy]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'll tell you what's wrong with this country: Our proximity to France! [Kirk, Fuzzy, + Poofy] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll tell you what's wrong with this country: Our proximity to France! [Kirk, Fuzzy, + Poofy]

Post by Detective Jones Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Alfred knew he should have stopped what was going on right that minute. It was wrong, this drunk should have been locked up and Arthur should have been having coffee with him waiting for their shift to be over. The sight though..the sight of his boyfriend with that look on is face that Alfred could rarely stand up against made him weak at the knees. There he was getting it from another man, one that looked like him none the less, and he was still begging for Alfred's. There was no denying that it was hot.

Alfred takes a hesitant step forward, subconsciously licking his lips, eyes trained on Arthur and the sounds he was making. Visibly fidgeting and making up his mind rather quickly he strides the rest of the way over to the two and drops procedure in favor of unbuttoning his shirt suddenly needing air and to breath.

A deep blush crosses his face as he kneels down by Arthur close to his face. "I'll do it..if that's what you really want." Alfred says hands already wandering down to his pants button and undoing it. Oh goodness he was already half hard just from the thoughts of it.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

I'll tell you what's wrong with this country: Our proximity to France! [Kirk, Fuzzy, + Poofy] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll tell you what's wrong with this country: Our proximity to France! [Kirk, Fuzzy, + Poofy]

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:05 pm

The way the pirate was pinching at his nipples was driving Arthur crazy. He moaned and tugged at the handcuffs, nodding hazily. Yes, he wanted Alfred. He wanted Alfred’s cock inside of him, along with the pirate’s. Just the thought of two cocks inside of him, stretching his entrance unbearably wide, was enough to make him want to come. He bit his lip though, trying to stave his orgasm off until he had both cocks inside of him. Who knew when he’d get another chance to feel two real, warm, pulsing cocks competing for space inside of his hole?

Alfred’s cock was so close, yet so far away. Arthur strained to shift forward as far as he possibly could, even as the drunkard continued thrusting deeply into him. The tip of Alfred’s cock entered his mouth and he moaned loudly, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. There was only one thing better than having his boyfriend’s dick in his mouth, and that was having it up his arse. He stretched his tongue out and licked up the length, teasing the slit and circling the head. Arthur felt himself being shuffled forward slightly and the next thrust from behind sent Alfred’s cock deep into his mouth.

Arthur choked, his throat contracting rhythmically around Alfred as his gag reflex was triggered. And he loved it. He loved the way that his nose was buried against those low golden curls, he loved the way that he could smell nothing but Alfred, and he loved the way that every thrust seemed to cause him to become penetrated even deeper from both ends. Alfred’s hands seemed to have instinctively buried themselves in his hair and he whined low in his throat between moans, wanting those hands to tighten and tug harshly. His own cock was dripping against the thin sheets now, and his legs were growing weak from pleasure. Only Alfred’s hands in his hair and the pirate’s hands on his hips kept him from simply collapsing onto the mattress, overcome with pleasure.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 am

Arthur was surprised at how easily the other officer joined in. The pirate had at least expected a mild protest, or some comments about how his boyfriend was getting thoroughly fucked by someone else. However, Arthur could not say that the American's reaction was a bad one, in fact, he preferred it.

Arthur purred and smirked at the newcomer. "Why don't you come over to this end and help your sweetheart out?" The drunken pirate grabbed the lube and tossed it over to the American. "Can't you see how much your darling Englishman wants to be fucked senseless?" The man swiveled his hips as he thrust into the officer as if proving a point.

With another wicked smirk, Arthur leaned over to lick up the English officer's spine. "Or perhaps you're just not rough enough for our little slut~" he ruthlessly taunted the other man.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm

No sooner then when Alfred gets his pants down does he suddenly find himself encased in the heat of Arthur's mouth and it's so sudden and pleasant that it distracts him from what he had been on the path to doing. Goodness, he really needed to get his boyfriend to do more blow jobs in the future. It takes no time at all for him to become fully hard with the treatment he is receiving and he reaches down to run hands through Arthur's hair messing it up and getting a nice grip on it so that he can tug him forward more onto his cock.

It isn't until he hears the voice of the other man in the room does he remember where this is supposed to be going on. He let's go of Arthur's hair to catch the lube thrown at him and gives the bottle a glance, face reddening a bit. He pulls away from Arthur with a small nod, leaning down to give Arthur a peck on the cheek and he can feel the warm skin under his lips and it only serves to encourage him that this is okay.

He moves closer to Arthur's other end and eyes his ass being penetrated by another cock already. "How...how do I.." He says voice betraying a sense of uncertainty in him at how exactly this is supposed to work. He's never done anything like this or even dreamed of doing so before. He bites his lip as his cock is begging to be out of the cold air and back into something warm and he needs to hurry up. "I can be plenty rough." He replies trying to defend himself as he moves to tug on Arthur just a bit to get him to sit up a little. Maybe he can slide between him and the bed to enter him from that side while the stranger stays where he is.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Arthur whined softly at the loss of Alfred’s cock, sticking his tongue out as far as it would go to retain contact for as long as possible. A thin string of saliva connected his lips to Alfred’s cock for a moment, before it snapped and began trailing down Arthur’s chin. Moaning, he gripped the headboard tightly and licked at the precome and drool that was dribbling out of his mouth. He loved how Alfred tasted. He could never get enough of it. It was a strong, distinct taste of man and of Alfred and it left his mouth watering every time.

Arthur felt his whole body flush as Alfred stared at him from behind. The pirate was thrusting impossibly slowly now, and Arthur tried his best to push his hips back against each thrust. “Y-yes,” he moaned loudly, past the point of embarrassment. “F-fuck me. I w-want to be fucked senseless!”

He hazily focussed on his boyfriend’s face as the American wriggled between his body and the bed. Arthur leaned down to kiss Alfred full on the mouth, heedless of the precome still staining his lips. “Fuck me,” he groaned, feeling his cock rub against Alfred’s belly. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!”

His eyes widened as he felt Alfred’s cock nudge against his stretched entrance and he tensed up, mouth hanging wide open. Then the second cock firmly pushed its way in alongside the first, and Arthur threw his head back with a loud, echoing scream.

It burned, oh God it burned and stung and it was too much, too much, he was going to break clean in half and fuck it hurt but at the same time, he’d never felt so full before in his life. “F-fuck me,” he moaned shakily, his eyes brimming with tears. It hurt, but… he loved it. He loved the feeling of being stuffed, he loved how it pushed him to his limits and threatened to tear him apart. Arthur leaned forward and bit down on his boyfriend’s shoulder to prevent himself from screaming again, inhaling sharply through his nose.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:02 pm

The pirate took a hand off the Officer's hips to cop a feel of the American's arse. It had a lovely soft feel to it, so he gave it another squeeze. He almost regretted not being able to fuck this officer too. That regret passed quickly when the other began to slide into the officer. The pirate let out a pleased moan, since the friction between the two dicks in the other Englishman's tight tight ass was absolutely delicious.

Arthur willed himself to not thrust against that tight heat. He didn't want to seriously injure the officer, and that would probably mean Arthur would end up with worse charges than disorderly conduct. So, the pirate remained as still as he could, wanting to give the other Englishman a good chance to adjust.

Waiting for the other man quickly became unbearable, as soon as the English officer moaned for the two other men to move, Arthur complied. He slowly began to move, relishing the tight friction of having another cock inside an already tight arse.

"Mmm~ I'm sure you're enjoying this, aren't you? Harlot" He taunted as he moved inside the other.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:37 am

Alfred situated himself comfortably between the bed and his boyfriend and stared up at the man above him getting pleasured and that look on Arthur's face and oh he could have gotten off from that look alone being teased in front of him, but he had something better waiting for him.

He was startled out of his thought by his ass being groped and despite himself he let out a small squeak that he never let anyone besides Arthur hear before. He gave an indignant flushed look up at the pirate before wiggling impatiently and moving on with his task.

Slowly Alfred lifted his hips a bit and found the tip of his cock nudging against where Arthur's entrance was already being plugged with another cock and he had to maneuver a bit but sooner rather than later he got the head his own cock in and groaned at the feeling. This was tighter than anything he had ever felt before and from the sounds the other two were making it must have been for them as well.

Alfred eagerly pushed for more. He wanted all the way in , to be buried deep in Arthur alongside with the pirate and he let out a long low groan at the restricting, heavenly feeling as he finally slide into place.

For a split second Alfred glanced up at Arthur and saw tears and almost pulled out afraid that he had hurt the other some how but soon the moaning kicked back in and Arthur's teeth were biting down into his shoulder and he moved, slowly but wanting more. So much more with Arthur just begging for him. "Oh dear...oh babe..I never thought you could feel this good." Alfred says as he rolls his hips up and thrusts while grinding Arthur's cock between their stomachs. His arms wrapping around Arthur's back and even caressing against the pirates skin that they brushed by.

Last edited by Detective Jones on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:13 am

Arthur had never felt this stretched before. It was all he could do to simply remember how to breathe and hang on for the ride. The two cocks inside of him were competing for space—it was too tight, too much, and it hurt, but he didn’t care. He wanted— “More,” he gasped, agonised, euphoric moans streaming endlessly from his lips. “More, please, please!” He didn’t care that he was begging. He didn’t care that this entire situation was wrong. He didn’t care about anything except the cocks inside of him, rubbing constantly against his prostate and driving him insane.

“Yes,” he moaned loudly, “yes, feels good, fuck, oh God, fuck me—” Arthur knew that he was acting like a complete slut, but he couldn’t find any part of him that was willing to care. He could feel the way that Alfred was thrusting into his hole roughly, far more roughly than he ever had before. Yes, he wanted this, he needed this, he needed Alfred to occasionally cast aside the tender lovemaking and fuck him senseless.

“Fuck me harder,” he groaned into his boyfriend’s ear. “Fuck me rougher. Senseless.”

Arthur ground his weeping, neglected cock against Alfred’s firm belly. Fuck, he was going to come and it was too soon, he wanted this to last longer, he wanted this to last forever—he was never going to feel this again, two warm, living cocks spreading him apart and fucking him raw until he was too overcome with pleasure to be anything but a fucktoy, a hole, a slut who loved every second of this treatment and needed more.

Tremors wracked his body and his vision went black as the pleasure became too much. With a hoarse, wordless cry, he came. His orgasm seemed to last forever, sending his muscles into spasms. He felt his hole clench repeatedly around both Alfred and the drunkard as his come was smeared between his and Alfred’s bellies and he groaned one last time before collapsing on top of his boyfriend, limbs weak and shaking.

His eyelids fluttered as he hovered on the edge of unconsciousness, his vision fuzzy around the edges and his heart beating much to quickly inside his chest. Arthur gasped desperately for breath as his vision blurred, and he knew that he was going to pass out from exertion soon. But no, he clung to consciousness, wanting to feel them come, wanting to feel Alfred come inside of him, wanting to know that he’d been good enough to satisfy them both. He clung to consciousness as best he could, a small, satisfied smile curling his lips upwards.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:10 pm

The pirate almost felt like he was gazing into a private moment that he should not have stepped in on. It was certainly an intimate moment between the officer and his boyfriend, and Arthur found himself feeling like he wasn't much more than an added sex toy. Not that he expected more from a casual fuck to get out of being arrested, but... it was a sad reminder of what he was going home to- nobody.

No, no, no! Now was not the time to think of this. He was going to get off and then he was going to walk out of this station scott free and things were going to be okay. Who cares if he was alone? He was fucking two policeman at once instead of being locked up! That was certainly a tale to tell. The pirate shoved all these thoughts to the back of his liquor and sex addled mind. He was just going to thrust quickly and harshly. That was it, he'd get off and then he'd go home.

The heat and friction of another cock rubbing against him in a tight hole was simply too much. Arthur had barely any control left. Then, the police officer finished, therefore tightening even more around the pirate and the detective's cocks. Arthur could only manage a few more thrusts before he was done too, filling the condom with warm liquid. When the detective had finished too, Arthur pulled out. He was drunk and exhausted. It would've been nice to stay there, but he couldn't bring himself to. He took the condom off and threw it to the side.

The pirate felt so tired, so sleepy. Perhaps if he gave himself a few minutes of rest he would be able to get out of this place, catch a cab, and then go home, sleep and never meet these two again. Things would go back to normal, and... and Arthur would have no reason to feel jealous of people who weren't... so very alone. No, no, Arthur couldn't admit it. He wasn't alone. He was fine, everything was fine... even if Arthur was desperate enough to drink himself silly and grab whatever quick fuck he could get. Arthur Kirkland was perfectly fine.

"Fuck off, I'm going home now," the pirate muttered under his breath.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 am

Heating his boyfriend making those incredibly sexy noises made Alfred all the more turned on. He never realized how good rough sex could be before and judging by the response coming from Arthur it was something that the other quite liked as well. For a moment Alfred contemplated if he should be a bit harder on Arthur int he future he couldn't hold onto his thoughts very long though as Arthur suddenly clenched down on him and gave the most heavenly sound Alfred could imagine followed by a hot rush against his stomach.

"Oh sweetheart was it good? Do you want me to do you like this more often?" He said with just a hint of smugness in his voice as his own hips bucked up particularly hard and he gasped sharply losing his rhythm and thrusting as fast as he could as his own orgasm toke him over and he buried himself deeply into Arthur spilling over inside of him.

When all of the movement stopped everything in the small prison cell seemed oddly quiet, no more squeaking old mattress springs and only the small pleasant sighs coming from the three as Alfred let his head fall back against the pillow under him hands wrapping lazily around Arthur shoulders to rest there. When Alfred felt the drunk pull out he peeked an eye open and glanced over at him, unsure of what to make of the situation now that it had occurred. He was reluctant to pull out of Arthur himself and if they had been at home, in their own bed, without a stranger in the room he might have just let himself fall asleep that way but as it was he make an uncomfortable noise and shifted a little to pulled out and situated Arthur a little so that he could rest while Alfred grudging tried to sit up. They WERE still on duty after all.

Alfred raised a hand and opened his mouth unsure of what to say to the man who just had helped him work over his boyfriend. Thankfully, or not, the others harsh words stopped him and he sighed before looking down and rubbing at his sweaty forehead and glancing back at the nearly asleep Arthur who looked exhausted yet..happy. What was he supposed to do now...?
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:11 am

Arthur harshly tugged his clothes on. He wasn't upset, there was no reason for it. He was simply inebriated. After all, he never was a pleasant drunk (and judging from his lack of social life, he wasn't exactly pleasant while sober either). Why would anyone want to bother with an uptight guy who occasionally dressed up as a pirate and ended up having threesomes with police officers. This whole thing sounded more like a bad porno than real life.

Well, there was no use just sitting around there at the police station. Arthur wanted to just go home, sleep, and then maybe have a lovely cup of tea. He didn't need anyone else for that. He was simply enjoying the fruits of splendid isolation, and that was all he needed. He didn't bother saying good bye to the police officers; they were much too wrapped up in each other.

He stood up and walked out of the police station, not even having the urge to look back. It would be fine, he told himself. Being alone was simply how Arthur did things. Plus, if he did have someone, he would likely stop having drunken threesomes with people. Then again, maybe stopping that little occurrence would be a good thing. Arthur ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. When he got to his apartment, he would only wake up to more work. He was fine. He was fine. Even if he was drinking himself silly to avoid having to spend too much time in that empty apartment.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri May 11, 2012 1:06 pm

As his breathing slowed down and the sweat clinging to his body began to cool, Arthur lifted his head wearily. His hands were still handcuffed to the bedframe and he was still straddling his boyfriend’s waist, arse sticking up provocatively. He felt the trickle of Alfred’s come beginning to seep from his hole, and that was when the entire situation began to truly sink in.

“O-oh God,” he moaned, feeling his head throb. He felt as if he was drunk, even though he hadn’t even touched any alcohol for the past few days. Arthur pulled at the handcuffs uselessly for a moment, ignoring the way the cold steel bit into his bruised wrists. Fuck, had he really… and then Alfred… “Uncuff me,” he demanded weakly, yanking at the handcuffs again roughly. “Uncuff me!”

As soon as he was released, Arthur rolled off of his boyfriend and landed on the floor with a solid thump. His muscles felt weak and lethargic, but still he managed to find a shirt and haphazardly button it down his chest before crawling to a corner of the cell and becoming copiously sick.

What had he done? Arthur didn’t dare to look up at Alfred. They’d been doing so well, and Arthur had been so happy that he’d found someone who truly cared for him and didn’t care about the things he’d done in the past. But now… He hunched over again, dry-heaving. “I’m sorry,” he apologised, his voice sharp with panic. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry—” He was such a whore. He’d had sex with a drunk stranger, and then had even invited Alfred to join in. What the fuck was wrong with him? He’d cheated on his boyfriend right in front of said boyfriend’s face. He’d fit two cocks up his hole. He was a slut, and he wasn’t worthy of Alfred’s love.

Arthur staggered to his feet, trying to find his underwear. “J-just go,” he begged as he gave up and attempted to slide his trousers back on. The world was tilting strangely and black spots were appearing in his vision, but he struggled to zip up his fly and button his trousers closed. “I won’t… I won’t bother you again…”

The world tilted too much, and Arthur suddenly found himself in a crumpled heap on the floor. Hopefully Alfred would just leave him here, he thought. Arthur would deserve it. Everything seemed to fade away, and Arthur slipped into darkness.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Mon May 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Alfred dozed slightly as he listened to the sounds around him. The pirate leaving, he didn't bother to go after the man. He had seemed sobered up enough, surely he wouldn't make a public nuisance of himself again and need to be arrested. No letting him go was...the right thing?

It wasn't until his boyfriend started moving restlessly above him that he gave a defeated sigh and sat up, undoing the cuffs that Arthur was yelling about to be free. Once he had done that he had planning on pulling the sheets over the both of them and dozing again but Arthur seemed to have other ideas. He heard the other roll off unceremoniously and then the sounds of him being sick near the corner.

That made him wake up a bit. He sat up and turned, his feet hitting the cold floor of the cell and he hissed at the feeling but tried to keep his attention on Arthur. "Are you alright dear?". When the other didn't answer and started crying out he was sorry Alfred moved a bit faster. He thrown on his pants, tripping over them in the process and not even bothering to zip them up as he knelled down beside him. "Look, I...I was a little hurt when I found you here with that guy already...already doing things but..I..It's alright ok. I mean maybe we should talk about it...later when we're washed up and at home but come on dear..It's alright."

He gently shhed the upset man. "I'm not leaving you here..come on." He says but before he can try and pick the other up Arthur is already toppling over. He catches him before he hits the floor and hurts himself but Alfred looks more worried than anything.

He cradles the older man in his arms and picks him up, dressing him as best he can and takes him to the station break room, laying him on the much comfier couch and draping a blanket over him. Then Alfred goes and tries to clean up the mess that the three of them had made in the cell from the scattered clothes to the spilled cup of forgotten coffee near the door.

When that is done he locks up for the night and goes to check on Arthur and see if he's up for making the trip home.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum