Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+  - Page 3 Empty Re: Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 pm

“Huh?” Lenny hasn’t really thought about that. He pulled the car out of curve before heading towards their destination. “Hmm… didn’t think that far. I suppose I rather you not bring anyone to my flat with those types of intensions.”

Or having that type of intension at all. Lenny wants to add, but he has no idea why he wants to add that. His head is swirling with weird thoughts today and he has no idea why. There’s just this urge within him that he has been subconsciously holding back.

“I’ll just bring you to a bar that comes equip with rooms then.” Lenny didn’t notice the slight bitter tone of his voice.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

http://lostdonut.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+  - Page 3 Empty Re: Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:52 pm

"Okay... I really don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything... That's why I wanted to ask, y'know?" He smiled a little as they started to drive. He simply looked out the window, though he did notice the change in Lenny's tone of voice this time.

"Hey Lenny, is everything okay? You seem kinda... grumpy, all of a sudden? Maybe we shouldn't go out... I don't wanna make you do anything you don't wanna do... I know your dad is making you help me but... it's okay if you don't want to..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:56 pm

“What? Non-sense. I wanted to help you.” Lenny replied, running the corner. “I know it started off as just an order from my dad, but I think I really do want to help you become a great devil now. You know?” The devil pressed down on the petal, making the car speed up.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you out. You can count on me!” Lenny replied with determination. He is set on help QB become a great devil. The change of heart was suddenly and he didn’t even know when he started. He’s only talked to the other a few times in their lives, and in the past four-five hours was about the longest he’s spend in QB’s presence, however, for some reason, he really did want to help the kid out. Anyway he can.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:14 pm

"Really? Does this mean that we're friends?" Alfred grinned brightly over at Lenny, wanting to be friends with the other demon. He never really had any demon friends, so this would be fun! Grinning as they sped down the street, QB gave Lenny a friendly pat on the arm. "Thanks, dude!"

Once they finally arrived at the bar, his nerves set back in as he stared at the door, not sure what he should do. Heck, he wasn't even sure if he knew how to have sex properly... He was so not going to be able to do this...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 pm

“Come along,” Lenny tug at QB’s hand, pushing away the thought of how cute the other were, so happy to have him as a friend.

The bar was a rather shady looking place, with worn out walls and doors. It was a place frequent by teenagers trying to pass off as older than they are, and also adults, wanting to get lucky on said teenagers.

As Lenny and QB make their way to the door, a large man stopped them. Lenny wordlessly reached into his pocket and pulled out his ID, nudging QB to d the same.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 pm

QB took Lenny's hand, smiling happily at the other demon. He really was glad to have a friend, especially in a creepy place like this. Well, it wasn't creepy, just... seedy and rather sad. Especially with the people here, looking for someone to sleep with.

Well, that why he was here, he thought, as he pulled out his ID and showed it to the man. He was clearly younger than the card said but the man let him in anyway and he frowned. "Who should I go for?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:27 pm

“Up to you,” Lenny replied, foreign non-enchantment. For some reason, the thought of QB sleeping with someone else is starting to brother him more and more. The devil made a beeline for the bar, sitting down and ordered a shot of vodka. He downed it, making a face as the strong alcohol burned as it makes it way down his throat.

“Perhaps someone pleasing to the eyes?” Lenny replied to the rather shunned QB. He motion the bartender over for another drink. “Do you want anything? I’ll pay.”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:30 pm

QB stared at Lenny went straight to the bar and he followed him somewhat nervously. "No, I'm okay..." He glanced around the bar, noticing that people were staring at him and he wished that he wasn't so naturally alluring to humans when he was this hungry. His stomach growled and a man sitting close to them approached him.

The human was pretty young, in his 20s and he immediately began to hit on QB. While still nervous, he somehow seemed to understand what he should do and he started to flirt back, drawing the human in with his charms.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Lenny downed his drinks easily while glaring at the two flirting beside him. His eyes flashed red for a second before he caught himself. What is wrong with me? I should be helping QB look for preys. Encouraging them! Lenny ordered another drink.

A growl emitted from the devil’s lips before he could stop himself when the man put his hand a little too close to those cute bottoms that belong to the succubus. Lenny tried to cover it up with a caught when he caught himself but the man seems to have heard and was staring at him funny.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:40 pm

QB remained oblivious to the demon beside him, pressing closer to the human. The smell of his lust was intoxicating and he was oh so hungry... He didn't mind that the human was touching him. After all, he was in control and there was nothing the human could do.

A growl from Lenny startled him and he glanced at his friend, frowning. "Is everything okay...?" He didn't want something to be wrong with his new friend! He ignored the human for a moment, which annoyed the man but he wanted to make sure that Lenny was okay.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 pm

“Me? I’m totally fine.” Lenny replied, already on to his next drink.

“Oh, who might his be?” The man asked, though he clearly has no interest in Lenny. He just want QB’s attention back on him again. Lenny gave him a look, clearly saying it’s none of his business.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 pm

"Okay..." QB turned back to the pain, purring softly and stroking the man's face. "He's my friend. Don't worry about him, though. I just want you to pay attention to me~" He purred, soaking up the energy the human was exuding. It was delicious...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 pm

The man was instantly captivated. Turning his full attention back on QB. Not before flashing Lenny a smug look of course. For some reason, it makes the devil’s blood boil. Never before had he wanted to smash someone’s face in this badly before. His hand shook in effort to keep it from reaching where it truly wants to be, plated firmly in that nameless man’s face. The blonde took a quick drink, downing the rest of the alcohol to calm himself.

This is what QB was suppose to do, born to do.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:54 pm

This man was completely wrapped around his finger and QB decided to let his brain stop thinking and just let his body do what it did best. Purring again, he stood up from his seat, going to lead the man to one of the rooms the bar provided for such... activities. He made sure the man's eyes followed his ever move and he smirked as the man eyed his rear. "Like what you see~?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 pm

The man nodded like a love-sick puppy, even drooling a bit. Lenny eyed the man with disgust as he obediently followed QB into the back rooms, eyes never leaving those taunting bottoms. They were a very nice pair of ass, not that Lenny was looking or anything. Lenny got up and followed them, quiet and unknown to everyone else. As a devil he was good at that.

However, why was he following the pair in the first place? He certainly has no interest in watching the two do the deed. In fact the idea is rather repulsing. It’s to make sure QB will be alright. His slight intoxicated mind supplied him. That seems like a good enough reason.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Because of how incredibly hungry he was, QB couldn't help how his powers were luring in everyone around him, including Lenny. He made his way to one of the rooms, kissing the man and sucking his energy out, draining him slowly. He shut the door with his foot but it didn't close all the way but right now, he didn't care. The man laid down on the bed and QB straddled his hips, kissing him again before he felt something odd. Like he was being watched...

Turning to the door, he noticed that it hadn't closed all the way, so he got up to close it, only to see Lenny standing outside. "W-What's wrong?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Lenny almost jumped back when QB walked up to him. He wasn’t supposed to be discovered! “Ehh, I was just making sure that everything will go alright. This is your first time isn’t it?” Lenny hastily explained.

He looks back to the direction where he came from, not wanting to look straight into QB’s eyes for some reasons unknown to him. That’s when he noticed. There were other humans, spying. It wasn’t just him, it’s just that they’re didn’t went as close to him. A succubus’ power is truly something else. QB practically got half the club after him.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:13 pm

QB blushed and nodded, nervously admitting that this was indeed his first time. He was scared of messing up and he had such a hard time controlling his power... which probably explained why most of the club was outside the door. He blushed brightly and turned to Lenny, panicking. "I c-can't do this with all these people! This w-was a bad idea, Lenny... I-Isn't there s-something else we can do?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 pm

“Hmm what do you mean?” Lenny was rather happy that QB suggested other things. He don’t think he enjoy seeing QB like this.

“What are you doing?” The man from before asked as he hugged QB from behind, tired of waiting. His lips latches on to QB’s expose next, licking and sucking away; making these noises that makes Lenny want to puke. He noticed the other devil’s presence and glared. “Do you mind? I know you’re his friends and all, but we’re busy!”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm

"Like... m-maybe go back home...?" It was getting rather awkward here, with Lenny's strange behavior and all the people crowded around their room.

Suddenly, he felt himself being hugged and he realized that it was the man from before. QB tried to fight back a moan, but it escaped his lips anyway as the man kissed and licked his neck. It just felt so good and he was feeling so full that he almost forgot that Lenny was standing right in front of him. "A-Ah..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Lenny does not like being ignored. Not one bit. His hand shot out and grabbed hold of QB, firmly pulling him to his side and away from that disgusting human. “Excuse me, but we were just talking.” Lenny bit out, glaring at the man, challenging him to talk back to him.

Of course the human was that stupid, or maybe QB’s influence was just that deep. “And we, were just about to fuck.” The man reach out and pull QB roughly to his side.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:27 pm

QB's eyes widened when he was grabbed by Lenny and tugged close to him. Was... Was Lenny challenging the human? He didn't really mind, since he kind of did want to go back home, but it was still rather surprising to see Lenny looking so angry.

Before he could say anything, he was yanked back over to the human and pressed close to his side. He frowned, not liking how rough the human had been. Really, was that necessary? And the look on Lenny's face was starting to get downright frightening...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Lenny’s eyes flashed red at the challenge. How dare a human speak to him like that? His hand clenched tightly to his side as he fought to control his anger. Strange, he doesn’t remember ever being so angry so easily before.

The man tried to lead QB back to his side, but Lenny would not have any of that. Before he knew it, his fist has made contact with the human’s face, sending the poor man flying across the room, smashing into the walls.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:35 pm

QB was about to push the man away when suddenly the man was no longer beside him but flying into the wall. The whole bar went quiet and before he could do anything, the manager was yelling at them. Something about this being illegal and he can't go around always fixing things up because the cops will notice or something. All QB knew was that he wanted to go home, so he dragged Lenny from the bar, his powers still making some people follow him.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Slightly dazzled that he actually attacked a human, the devil allowed himself to be pulled out of the bar. The cool autumn air hits him, shaking him out of his daze. He stares at some of the more daring human still following him and scowled.

“You’re right, let’s get out of here.” Lenny pulled out his keys, and quickly unlocked the car door, making sure to let QB get in first before following after. He waved his middle finger at the humans before driving off.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next