Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2  - Page 4 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:04 am

Arthur climbed out of the car and shook his head slowly, watching as the younger man galloped on ahead to waste his money on sweets. Arthur wasn’t sure if he was going to have the heart to stop him.

“Twit,” he smiled affectionately and followed his boyfriend into the store.

~

It was around lunchtime when Feliciano turned up at the office. He had been swanning about all morning, trailing after Ludwig as he babbled enthusiastically in Italian which seemed to amuse the German more than irritate him. Arthur had tactfully been hiding in his office all day, sending Alfred to get him coffee (and not tea because he refused to accept that Alfred was following his instructions on how to prepare it properly).

Feliciano finally approached Alfred with a cheerful: “Ciao! Is Mr. Kirkland busy?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2  - Page 4 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:11 am

If anything, Alfred definitely knew how to make a good cup of coffee though he was still failing miserably at the tea. Even when he tried to listen to Arthur's instructions, he always seemed to fail one way or another. Not that he couldn't follow instructions! They were simple! It was just that the tea didn't like to cooperate with him was all.

He had been getting Arthur another cup of coffee before he turned around to see Feliciano, smiling a bit. "Oh, well...I'm sure he's not too busy for you! Go right ahead inside!" He said before finally pouring the coffee into the mug, soon bringing it to Arthur's office.

He quietly knocked on the door before entering inside. "Hi sir. Mr Feliciano wants to see you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:20 am

“Grazie,” the brunette man chirped and followed Alfred to Arthur’s office.

Arthur was furiously scribbling down notes for his next meeting, trying to come up with points that he could make in advance. He jolted as the door opened but his expression softened at the sight of Alfred, if only for a fleeting moment before he looked horrified.

“Bollocks,” he hissed lowly, looking a little pained. That was when he noticed Feliciano standing at Alfred’s side. “Ahem,” he coughed, “bollocks, I can’t find my – oh, hello Mr. Vargas. I didn’t see you… uh, there…”

“That’s probably because I am smaller than Mr. Jones, no?” Feliciano replied effervescently, looking even a little smug as he wiggled past Alfred into the office. “How are you both doing?” he looked between both of them. “It’s been so long since I have seen either of you!”

“Ah, excuse me? Both of us…?” Shit, he knew.

“Well, you are boss and employee, uh?” Feliciano giggled something in Italian.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:29 am

Alfred raised his eyebrow at that when he heard Arthur. Did he really not want Feliciano to be there at the moment? Well, he couldn't have read the other's mind so he couldn't have diverted Feliciano's attention away from his boss!

He reddened a bit at the mention of seeing the both of them but he soon realised that the other meant the last time they were together...for work of course! Feliciano couldn't have known about them but he had a feeling that there might have been something more to it than just that.

Especially with the small Italian giggle.

"Ah, yeah...of course we are." He said easily, smiling at Feliciano. He glanced over at Arthur, starting to feel a bit bad now for letting the Italian in.

"Though Mr. Kirkland's schedule is rather tight right now so he can't stay with you long, Mr. Vargas. I apologise."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 am

“Good,” Feli smiled. He began to fumble through his pockets and produced a small notebook, thick with colourful designs and his measuring tape. “I will not take too much of his time.”

Arthur held Alfred’s gaze briefly and then looked at the coffee in his hand with a slight sigh. He got up from his chair and adjusted the lapels of his suit as he came towards Feliciano.

“You might as well drink that coffee, Jones. By the time this is done, it’ll be cold. Where do you need me to stand, Mr Vargas?”

“Feliciano.”

“Feliciano,” Arthur furrowed his brow slightly, “Where do I need to stand?”

“Where you are – take off your jacket please, signore.” Feliciano turned to Alfred, “You can stay and watch if you like? I might be able to design you something for the ball as well, if I have the time,” he said with a grin.

“Who said anything about…” Arthur mumbled but was silenced by the small smile on the Italian’s face as he placed the tape around Arthur’s waist.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 am

Alfred frowned slightly at that but soon nodded, taking the cup of coffee with him as he sat down comfortably in a chair, watching Arthur curiously. He really didn't have much to do after all, especially since he was working directly under Arthur and he had finished his tasks so far (which was quite surprising considering he had a horrible tendency to procrastinate at times).

Sipping from the coffee, he smiled a bit to himself as he watched Arthur carefully. He could still appreciate him without seeming like he was too affectionate. Especially since what else would he have to look at in this room? He was completely justified.

Though his eyes widened a bit at the mention of coming to the ball. "W-Wait Mr Vargas..." He dragged off, slightly flushed though he remained quiet afterwards. What was he going to say? If he denied going to the ball, Feliciano would definitely see him there and if he did say yes, it might imply something completely different.

Or maybe he was just being a bit too paranoid about all of this.

Instead he just watched Arthur, wondering what the suit would look like on him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 am

“You have the same waist as me, signore,” Feliciano commented as he pulled the tape tight. He sounded as though he hadn’t expected it but quickly made a note of the measurement before continuing to take measurements and write them down. He babbled away in Italian, singing quietly to himself. Arthur might have found it endearing if the man hadn’t kept singing even when he knelt to measure his legs.

“Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart,” the smaller man instructed and with some evident reluctance, Arthur complied. He hated this bit.

“So how long have you been designing, Mr Vargas?”

“Feliciano.”

“Feliciano,” Arthur corrected and cringed. He knew all of this was standard procedure for Feli but it was still embarrassing to have to stand, legs spread and have him poke about.

“Five years, I think. I was very lucky to be given a chance to design; it’s thanks to Ludwig that I have this position as a designer in the company. If it were not for Chouchoute, I would still be working in a restaurant.”

“But you like food, don’t you? Surely that would have been a better career path?”

“No, not for me. I didn’t want to do what my father had done. I was much more interested in drawing than cooking, you see,” Feliciano grinned across at Alfred.

“What about you, Alfred? I heard that you are actually very scientific!”

Arthur visibly tensed as his inner-leg was measured but thankfully for him, it was over soon enough and Feliciano was writing it down.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:41 am

Alfred raised his eyebrows as he listened to Feliciano babbling on though he honestly couldn't understand a bit of it. Sometimes he wished he was better with languages but that never really seemed to be his forte. At least he was rather good at Spanish. Instead he just kept on watching the both of the, amused and not being able to help the small smile on his lips as he imagined the dance that was going to be soon. Arthur would look amazing with his suit on.

He quietly listened to a part of the Italian man's life story and he hummed softly to himself, thumbing his phone casually as he leant back on the chair.

Well, he wouldn't mind if Arthur took a few tips from Feliciano on cooking.

Pausing for a moment, he reddened slightly as he heard the mention of him being scientific before nodding with a small smile. "Yeah, I went to MIT for university." He hummed a bit pleasantly to himself. "It was tiring though I guess Science and Math just comes to me easily." In fact, they were his passions.

If it wasn't for Arthur, Alfred would have been more than happy to leave this job and go do something else that he had a passion for. "But I need a way to get money is all to help pay off my loans, which pretty much sucks but at least I have this job here."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:20 am

“Ah, that’s a shame. You seem clever enough to do another job if you wanted to, Alfred. Hopefully you won’t here for too long, uh? What would you like to do?” Feliciano measured the width of Arthur’s thigh and then his calf, again making the Brit feel wonderfully uncomfortable. He didn’t much like the conversation that Alfred and Feliciano were having. He knew that Alfred would move on eventually to a different career (and truly, Arthur wanted that to happen for him) but that would mean that they’d be separated. Alfred could potentially be sent to a different state, or rather Arthur knew that he would be.

Feliciano jumped back up and on to his feet with a grin.

“Done?”

“Sì!”

“Marvellous,” Arthur pulled on his jacket again and straightened his tie.

“You have very long legs, signore. Kinda’ like a girl, no?” the Italian giggled and received a glare from Arthur.

“What are you insinuat-”

“Would you like to see the design?” Feliciano skilfully interrupted and handed Arthur his small notebook, open on a page with a few drawings along with his recently added measurements. The Brit was pleasantly surprised by the drawing. It certainly looked like him wearing the suit in the sketch. It was very classic and stylish but seemed to be fashioned in pinstripe, single-breasted. It was obvious by the intrigued look upon his face that he liked it.

“Alfred,” Feliciano spoke again, “If I can’t design and make a suit for you in time, can I suggest what you should wear?” he didn’t wait for an answer and wandered over to the American. “A white shirt, a black tie but a thin one and try to make sure that your jacket doesn’t go any lower than here,” he poked at the top of Alfred’s thigh, “It won’t flatter your, uh, muscular shape. I think that you should wear a black suit; you will look really good and it won’t clash with Mr Kirkland’s.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:42 am

Alfred laughed a bit, smiling though he shook his head. "Well, while I would definitely like another job, I think I'm actually enjoying this job for right now. Doesn't have the most pay or anything but I really like everyone here and the working atmosphere is pretty damned amazing. Also the city of course!" Another thing holding him back was Arthur being here in NYC. He wanted to be with him...he didn't want to go all the way to a different state.

Even though he knew that if he wanted to progress with his life, then it would definitely have to be a necessity. He really couldn't work as an assistant for the rest of his life. That would make his university degree completely useless and he didn't work so hard just to have it come to that.

The American grinned a bit at the mention of Arthur's legs though he decided to hide his smile behind his hand but soon he curiously stood up and went over to the open notebook to look at the drawing. Wow...he was really impressed...

Soon he stood up straight, swallowing thickly. "Oh...really? I'll keep that in mind then..." He gave a small smile to Feliciano. Would that look good at him? ...Well, if Feliciano thought so then maybe it was. Maybe Arthur would like it...hopefully he would.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:53 am

Arthur hadn’t noticed Alfred smiling at the comment about his legs, luckily for Alfred (he would have walloped him otherwise). He shifted a little so that Alfred could see the drawings as well but only for a few moments before he handed it back to Feliciano who nodded thankfully.

“Benissimo,” Feliciano chuckled. “Anyway, I should leave you in peace now. You are very busy people. Thank you for your time, signores.”

“Uh, no, thank you Feliciano for taking the time to come to see us. I expect that we’ll see you again soon?”

“In about a week,” Feliciano nodded. “I will keep you updated on the suit.”

“Umm, do I need to pay you anything for this?” Arthur raised an eyebrow, it having been a thought that he’d been thinking of for some time now.

“No, you are showcasing my work and that is enough for me! Just try and be in as many photographs as you can at the event, okay? Ciao,” he waved and turned to leave, shoving both his tape measure and his notebook back into his pockets. He could be heard chirping ‘Ludwig’ as he sprinted down the corridor.

Arthur rolled his eyes, “What a strange man… and what did he mean by ‘legs like a girl’? It’s not as though he can talk,” he huffed.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:29 am

Alfred was definitely impressed with the drawings that Feliciano had made and he made a hum to show his approval but other than that, he really didn't say much on the matter. Just the way he was admiring the drawing showed just how much he liked it without necessarily expressing it in words. He wondered what his own would look like if the Italian man took the time to actually design it but if not, then he couldn't fail too miserably. Though he would have buy a suit instead to fit the other's description and he wasn't even certain he had that kind of money at the moment.

No wait, he knew he didn't have any money for it.

Instead he laughed a bit, pushing that worry off to the side for the moment. Instead he looked down at Arthur's legs and grinned teasingly.

"It just means that you have beautiful legs, darling." He teased as he passed by him and gave him a light yet playful slap on his upper thigh. "I'm not arguing though." He continued with a wink.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:38 am

Arthur wasn’t as concerned about money, purely because he had more of it and his half of Alfred’s rent wasn’t nearly as much as he had used to pay for his flat. He knew that he’d have to donate some money to Alfred’s suit just because otherwise he wouldn’t even be able to afford gas for his car. He didn’t mind, though. Alfred was always doing soppy romantic things for him which involved money, so why shouldn’t he pay for something for him? He was sure that Alfred would look lovely.

He became a colour extremely similar to a tomato at Alfred’s words and the slap to his thigh. He gawked at his boyfriend for a few moments, blushing even more at the wink. He couldn’t deny that it made something inside of him spark, though. He spluttered and then tried to scowl (and failed).

“Git,” he said pointedly. “I do not have feminine legs.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:44 am

Alfred definitely had the feeling that Arthur was going to pay for his suit instead and while he hated being a burden...well...he wouldn't think too much on it. No matter how ridiculous inadequate he felt because of it. In the end, he was just an assistant that couldn't even pay for his own suit in the world of the rich and it was a surprise that he was even allowed in.

Though he decided to relish in the red of Arthur's cheek, still a teasing yet amused look on his features. He didn't get to see Arthur become all flustered like this all that often and behind closed doors, he was able to do it more easily since no one could jump on them about it.

Instead he let his hand trail up his upper thigh and soon to his bottom which he gave a teasing grope before pulling away enough so Arthur couldn't potentially hit him. "Mm, from what I can feel. You do...and a feminine ass also." He laughed, grinning his bright tooth smile and looking positively playful and delighted.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 am

Arthur gasped as Alfred’s hand trailed up further and reached out to try and smack him but missed as the crafty bastard jumped away. Although, he couldn’t really complain; he was constantly groping Alfred’s arse.

That smile. Arthur’s expression softened a little.

“A feminine arse, I won’t complain about because they are more attractive. However, legs…” he raised an eyebrow, beginning to catch on to the playful mood in the room and took a step forwards, before taking Alfred’s tie in his hand. He used it to gently pull his assistant back towards him with an amused look upon his face. “You really want to go with that? Feminine legs, hm?” his voice was lower, dangerously so. It was times like these that it was sensible to expect Arthur’s mood to go one of two ways: violent or lusty.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:58 am

Alfred made certain to have jumped away before Arthur could smack him but he was still laughing a bit as he enjoyed himself. It was times like this that he looked forward to in the work day or even just in the day in general. Yet soon he raised his eyebrows a bit as Arthur stepped forward and took his tie in his hand.

Still smiling though, Alfred let the other pull him gently back towards him and he looked equally amused as well. "Mm, I think I do want to go with that." He glanced down at the Englishman's legs, appreciating the sight of them. They were actually rather nice legs. "Are you objecting, sir?" He drawled out lovingly, leaning in a bit closer to his boss.

Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 pm

“Perhaps,” Arthur replied smoothly, noting how Alfred was looking down at his legs. He smirked a little, stretching up to be closer to Alfred, making sure to keep himself just far away enough that he could feel his breath but not touch him. “I think a man has his right to complain about being compared anatomically to a woman, Jones.”

He was quietly thinking about how he liked Alfred speaking with that subtle yet gorgeous drawl when he was flirting. It sent shivers through him.

“Mmm, well, darling, I don’t think that these legs will be spreading for you any time soon,” Arthur raised an eyebrow, looking incredibly smug. “I think I’d much rather see that boyish backside of yours in the air, eh?”

He would have been happy to continue but he was pretty sure that someone would either interrupt them (again) or people would hear them. He winked at Alfred and pulled away, turning his back to Alfred as he started to head back to behind his desk. A part of him almost wanted Alfred to stop him, despite knowing that he shouldn’t.

He did painfully want to touch Alfred. It had been close to a month now that either of them had, had a proper ‘release’.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:18 pm

If there was something that Alfred really loved about Arthur, it would have been the fact that he was quick to flirt back. He would be a dirty little liar if he said that he didn't enjoy it because in all reality, he really enjoyed a flirtatious Arthur. "Well, I'm certainly not objecting." He said with a small grin though he couldn't help but look somewhat surprised with the add on comments.

Oh that lovely, handsome bastard.

He couldn't just let him get away with that, most definitely not. He couldn't let his dignity go away, especially since he was the one flirting with Arthur in the first place. In honesty, he didn't care which way it ended up but he was certainly not going to let the older man get away with this like how he wanted (or maybe not) to.

Alfred clearly knew that he should just let Arthur be and go back to his desk but the warmth in his stomach told him otherwise. So he was quick to take a few steps forward, wrapping an arm around Arthur's waist as he pulled his back flush to his chest. The American soon leant forward, lightly nipping at Arthur's ear as he breathed into it softly.

"Really now? I think your legs would look so much better spread."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Arthur almost laughed as Alfred wrapped his arm around him but he stopped himself in time before he gave up his playing hard to get act. He turned his head a little, looking back over his shoulder at Alfred. He shivered as Alfred bit his ear and felt his breathe against his skin. He closed his eyes for longer than necessary to regain himself before looking up at Alfred challengingly again.

“Oh, do you now?”

Arthur placed one of his hands over Alfred’s as the other reached around, cheekily grabbing at his hips to give him a gentle squeeze. He so wanted to stay in Alfred’s arms but he had work to do and anyone could come in; yet somehow the thrill was only making the idea even more tempting.

“Sorry, but I most definitely think that you should bend over my desk and wiggle that delicious arse of yours.” He was, of course, not thinking literally. He was still extremely cautious that someone was going to walk in at any minute and catch them. Besides, theoretically, Arthur had been the one most recently stretched and didn’t need as much foreplay to relax whereas Alfred had only had intercourse bottoming once. Arthur definitely would have liked to top but it didn’t seem practical when it would all be rushed over and desperate.

“But do tell me, why would my legs in particular look good astride of your hips?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Alfred continued on grinning, just being playful about the whole situation and honestly, he was certain they couldn't do that much anyways this time around. After all, he didn't bring anything to help ease the pain and he certainly wasn't going to make that mistake again. Like hell actually. If they were going to get anywhere, it would have to be foreplay only but he wasn't even certain that Arthur would allow that from him. Not when someone could just walk in whenever they want.

Though it was becoming increasingly harder to resist any kind of temptation when Arthur was speaking to him like this. Who could blame him though?

The American relaxed in the gentle squeeze and he hummed contently, lightly caressing the other's back with his larger hands. Instead he smirked, pressing light kisses along his jawline. "You would like that, wouldn't you? Feeling just how tight I would be around you? After all, it's been a really long time." He teased though he really did have no intentions of bottoming. Though the idea of bending over Arthur's work desk was definitely a tempting one.

"Mm...well you're just so flexible, sweetheart. And I think you just look absolutely darling under me, moaning and writhing and putting those gorgeous legs to good use."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:03 am

“Hmm,” Arthur laughed a little as he enjoyed the feel of Alfred touching him just so. The description Alfred was giving him was starting to make him feel a little more aroused than he should have done. He wiggled out of Alfred’s grip and walked towards his desk. He perched on the edge and turned to face Alfred, looking cocky as ever.

“Jones, I do believe that you are trying to seduce me.”

He wanted Alfred to be close to him, to touch him but he knew that, that was out of the question but…

“Lock the door,” he instructed, gaze not once wavering from Alfred as he made a quick decision.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:15 am

Alfred couldn't help but raise his eyebrows as he looked at Arthur perched on the edge of the desk though he soon grinned just a bit wider. "Mm, I wouldn't say that your assumption is wrong, darling." He drawled out seductively, practically purring. He was about to take a few steps forward but soon he heard Arthur's words.

Now that was definitely something he wasn't expecting. He actually wasn't expecting Arthur to give the okay to go forward.

He was quick to go to the door, locking it and double checking before he hurried to Arthur with smooth strides, already tugging down his own tie a bit so he could loosen. Soon enough Alfred leant over the man, smoothing his hand along Arthur's chest as he enjoyed and felt the body.

"How's this?" He asked with a sly smile, appreciating the other as he settled closer.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 am

Arthur hummed, amused by it all. He took Alfred’s tie in his hand again, giving the knot a tug. He smiled and arched forward into Alfred’s hands.

“Lovely, but this is better,” and he yanked Alfred down into a kiss, ignoring the initial pain of their teeth clattering together. It was good to kiss Alfred like this after so long. His hands slid into Alfred’s hair, trying to draw him closer, closer. He made an appreciative noise against his lover’s lips and, despite his earlier words, he parted his legs a little so that he could pull the American closer to him.

Once he was satisfied that they were at least a bit closer, he broke the kiss.

“We haven’t got long.” Everyone was more or less on lunch anyway. “What do you want to do?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:44 am

Alfred was more than happy to kiss Arthur passionately back, pressing down against the man as he enjoyed just the warmth and taste of him. Fuck...this was amazing...just tasting and feeling all of his boss. He found himself rather disappointed though when the kiss was broken and instead he just purred softly, thinking about what they could do together.

He felt as if he needed to pay the other back...especially after all he had done for him and tried to make him feel good. It was his turn to do the same back for his handsome boss.

Slipping his hand down to brush along Arthur's inner thigh, he hummed softly to himself as he thought about it. Soon he leant forward, licking his lips lightly.

"How about you sit in that chair of yours and I suck you off under the desk?" He questioned, lightly brushing his fingers along the other's crotch.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:09 am

Arthur pursed his lips and nodded, barely able to conceal his excitement at the idea. He allowed himself to moan quietly as Alfred licked his lips, his own tongue flickering out to meet his. The hand on his thigh and then his crotch was positively magical.

“Yes, I’d like that,” he agreed and slid forwards, off of the desk. He didn’t miss the opportunity to reach forwards and squeeze Alfred’s arse. He smirked and made his way around to the other side of the desk. He sat in his seat and leaned back, watching his boyfriend expectantly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next