Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a Hero...

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

I need a Hero... - Page 8 Empty Re: I need a Hero...

Post by Hero Alfred Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:23 am

Alfred heard Arthur's words before he was pulled away by the guards. "A-Arthur!" He turned to reach for him but the troops stood in the way with their guns raised.

Alfred looked around, seeing that they were surrunded. He looked at Gilbert as he laid groaning on the floor, to Ivan who was smirk from his position in the crowd, to Luwig giving him a stern, hateful glare, and then finally to Arthur who was giving him a scared, sad look.

What was he going to do? He had to get everyone out of here, but how! Alfred then saw the troops closing in on him, walking closer and closer, ready to capture him and take him back to a lab. The lab! Alfred couldn't go back! He wouldn't! Just the thought, the needles, the scientist, the screaming, the pain th-

Alfred started to breath quickly with panic, his breaths coming out in short rapid gasps. He stood there trembling and shaking as the troops came closer and closer, until he let out a loud yell of protest. "NO!" His body then moved on it's own accord as he dashed over and picked up Gilbert holding him with one arm.

Ludwig's eyes widened at how fast Alfred had moved. "Shoot him! Shoot at White Star!" He commanded the soliders. The sound of guns going off all at once filled the room. Alfred looked at everything as it went in slow motion and he dodged every bullet,zipping to the side, dukcing and dancing around them with ease.

Alfred then ran forward towards the guards that were protecting Arthur from him. He ran as fast as he could, and rammed into the guards with such a force that caused their bones to break and for them to be sent flying backwards. Alfred grabbed Arthur with his other hand, lifting him up, and continued to dodge the bullets.

Alfred pushed his way to the exit, even pushing Ludwig out of the way but not before he got shot in the side. But Alfred didn't even feel it. He just kept on running. He pushed his way through the doors and when he was outside his feet just kept him going.

He continued to run at his super speed, carrying both Gilbert and Arthur for awhile. He ran through different streets, and sights that were all a blur. Alfred finally stopped when his he couldn't take it anymore, and he could no longer here the guns going off or the troops yelling.

Alfred stopped in what appeared to be a woods, and shook as he gently set Gilbert and Arthur down. Once they were safe, he sat down and shook, became sick as before he curled up in a ball against the tree and shivered, trying to calm down.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Arthur just stared in horror as he was being taken away from Alfred. He knew that if he did anything wrong, they would use that as an excuse to shoot at Alfred and or Gilbert. And, if he said anything to make them stop, there was the possibility that Ivan would say something like how they threatened him to do such things.

When he heard Ludwig order his men to shoot at Alfred, his eyes went bloodshot as he screamed, begging them to stop. "N-NO! Please, don't! Don't shoot them!" He grabbed on to one of them and struggled to prevent them from shooting until one had pointed a gun to his face.

"Hey. Stop it before I accidentally shoot you. You're lucky that we still need you otherwise, you would be dead by now. So, shut up and stop interfering." One of the armed men said as they kicked Arthur out of the way.

Arthur fell to the ground and stared wide-eyed at the people around him. He couldn't believe what he just heard. These were the people who were entrusted to protect the lives of many, weren't they? Why were they acting so cruel? What happened to justice? If anyone were to be called monsters, it would have to be them.

And then, the armed men suddenly went flying against the wall. He blinked before he felt someone picking him up and then taking off at such an unimaginable speed. Arthur still heard gunshots and he was terrified. He didn't want to die yet. And, he also didn't want to let Alfred nor Gilbert be captured. He covered his ears with his hands and closed his eyes, wishing that everything would just stop.

Luckily, they were able to get out alive thanks to Alfred's strength and speed. If not for that.. Arthur didn't even want to think about the possibilities. Arthur kept his eyes closed and just clung onto Alfred, knowing that Alfred would never let anything bad happen to him. But, somehow, that made his heart ache.

After a while, Alfred finally put them both down. Arthur felt a little dizzy but he was all right. He shook his head and them crawled over to Alfred and Gilbert. "Hey.. Are you all right..?" His eyes widened as he saw Alfred's side bleeding. It was probably because he had to worry about Gilbert and Arthur that he got injured. But, there was no time for such thoughts since he had to go and make tend to their wounds immediately.

He immediately looked around for a nearby water source and, thankfully, there was one not too far from where they were. Arthur then ripped the left sleeve of his shirt and submerged it under the water before going back to Alfred. He then took Alfred's shirt off and looked at the wound. It wasn't in too deep so they could still take it out. "Alfred, this may hurt a lot but I need you to be a brave boy, okay..?" He said before taking the bullet out from his skin and cleaning it with his the cloth from earlier.

After that, he ripped the right sleeve of his shirt to do the same with Gilbert. Thank goodness that the other was unconscious or the other might just burn him into a crisp since the other hated humans so much. and this incident just showed how cruel humans can be. It was a miracle how the other managed to sleep through all of that but he wasn't complaining since it made it easier to tend to his wounds.

After he was done, he went and sat next to Alfred, still feeling scared and helpless. What are they going to do now? Would Alfred send him back? Would Alfred take him with him? Will Gilbert kill him the moment he wakes up? Will they be running away forever? Millions of questions flooded Arthur's mind and it terrified him more. "Alfred... what do we do...?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:30 am

Alfred was still curled up in his little ball when Arthur came over to him. He didn't move as Arthur helped take his shirt off. He barely even heard Arthur's warrning before he felt the other taking the bullet out of his skin.

Alfred closed his eyes and hissed in pain. He clentched his fist and tensed up. He then let out a slow breath when Arthur finally removed the bullet and started to clean his wound, that was already starting to heal.

When Arthur was done, Alfred sat up and looked over at him, noticing how scared he was. Alfred reached out an arm and pulled him close. "W-We're just going to lay low for awhile... w-we'll be okay." he said with smile even though his voice was weak. He then turned to face Gilbert who was groaning and starting to sit up. "G-Gil you okay?"

Gilbert rubbed his legs for a moment before he suddenly jumped up with anger in his eyes. "That fucking bastard!" Flames started to come from his hands. "When I-"

"Gilbert just calm down!" Alfred managed to yell at the albino causing him to flinch and look in his direction, as if suddenly taking notice of him. "You can't go anywhere, they all saw your face and are going to be looking for you. And Ivan is obviously helping them."

Gilbert stared at Alfred for a long time, his angry expression turing into a neutral one. The flames around his fist slowly started to die down. "You... You got us out of there?" He questioned quietly.

"Yeah, and Artie here cleaned your wounds." He nodded towards Arthur, who was still in arms next to him. "Now what the hell is the deal with Ivan's powers?"

"He can fuck with people's minds." Gilbert gave a fustrated answer. "He can get it there and make you think anything he wants. He can make you do anything he wants... He can even kill you." Gilbert grew quiet for a moment. "He even said he can rip your conciousness from you..."

Alfred sighed for a moment at hearing that news. How in the hell where they going to compete against that? "And how do you stop him from invading your mind?"

"I... I don't know." Gilbert gave a sigh. "We never really talked. He just helped when we escaed and then I told him about how angry I was at everyone and he said that we should make them pay... ugh! He's a fucking traitor!" Gilbert couldn't help but slam a flamming fist down, scorching the ground when it came in contact with it.

Alfred just let out another sigh. "Calm down. F-For now we just have to keep moving..." Alfred then looked around and noticed the woods looked familar. He stood up and picked up Arthur, and then moved an grabbed Gilbert as well.

"Hey what are you doing?!" Gilbert protested as Alfred swung him over his shoulder while still carying Arthur with the other arm. "Going to shelter." Alfred kept the answer simple and quick as he was really starting to feel weak.

He quickly speed through the trees until he came to a small, shabby looking shed. He panted as he slowed down and walked to the door pushing it open with his foot.

The shed was old and had just one widow and door. To the left was a small cot, and to the right was a single table and chair. Alfred set Arthur down on the bed and put Gilbert in the chair, before his panting became harsher. He leaned against the wall and slid down it, till he was on the floor.

"D-Don't worry...I-I'll come up w-with a plan..." He mumbled out as his vision started to blur. He was just so weak, and hungry and tired...

"Al... you okay?" Gilbert couldn't help but ask as he watched the blond on the floor.

Alfred shivered and groaned before he passed out on the floor, not hearing as his name was being called by worried voices.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Arthur relaxed in Alfred's arms, still trembling as he still feared what was going to happen to them. It would definitely be hard to keep running forever. He knew that it would also be hard for Alfred and Gilbert to run away if they had him tagging along with them but, he can't go back to the city. If he did, he's going to be captured too and probably be used to tell where Alfred and Gilbert went.

When Alfred mentioned something about laying low, Arthur nodded. There was nothing they could do other than to lay low since Ludwig and his men were surely looking for them. He just wished that it would take them longer to find them. After all, they were pretty far away.

Arthur was startled when Gilbert suddenly yelled. He made a mental note to try and never make him angry. Although, he could understand why he was upset. Ivan really was a bastard. How could he betray Gilbert who was with him all along? What was his purpose? Weren't they all experimented inside the same laboratory?

It didn't make sense how Ivan could control other people's minds. With that kind of power, it definitely seemed hopeless for them to beat him. But, even that kind of power must have some sort of limitation! He couldn't possibly go and control more than one person at a time, can he? And, his links must expire at some point! Or, at least, Arthur hopes.

When Alfred started to stood up and carried both him and Gilbert on his shoulders, Arthur let out a small yelp. He held on tightly to Alfred, scared that he would fall since Alfred looked pretty tired and worn out. It wasn't that he didn't trust Alfred but he knew that the other had his limits as well.

But, Would there even be a place for them to take shelter in the middle of the woods? Arthur thinks that it would be highly unlikely that's why he found it hard to believe when he found himself on a bed inside a worn out house of some sort. He sat up and frowned as he saw Gilbert on a chair and Alfred on the floor. Why did Alfred put him on the bed? He was perfectly fine!

He was going to scold Alfred about it when he saw the other fall down on the floor. "A-Al!" He then immediately walked over and pressed his ear against the other's chest to check if he was still alive. He let out a relieved sigh when he still heard the other breathing. This idiot, making him worry so much.

He then stood up and assisted Alfred to lie down on the bed. "You idiot. You should have put Gilbert and yourself on the bed, not me. I'm not injured at all." He scolded quietly, even though he knew that the other wouldn't hear him before looking at Gilbert. He fidgeted a bit but he gathered all of his courage and spoke up. "Would you like me to assist you onto the bed? It would make you more comfortable as you rest.." After all being shot three times must hurt a lot and that position he's in, sitting on a chair, must not be very comfortable at all.

Also, since Alfred was shivering, he'd probably enjoy to have someone as warm as Gilbert near him. After tending to Gilbert's wounds earlier, he realized that the other's skin was really warm which was probably one of the special things about him.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Gilbert jumped a bit when Arthur spoke to him. He then stared at him for a moment, as if trying to see to trust him. Alfred did say he helped with his wounds... Gilbert then slowly shook his head. "Nah, I can get up on my own... the wounds already healed themselves for the most part, see?" Gilbert then lifted up his pants and removed the bandaging slightly to show his mostly healed wounds. Gilbert then turned his attention to Alfred who was unconcious and shivering, and did not look well.

"I'm just worried about wonder- I mean Alfred..." Gilbert mumbled out. "His wounds should have started to heal too..." Gilbert then got up from his seat and walked over to Alfred, only wincing slightly. He gently lifted up his shirt and looked at Alfred's wound to see it was mostly healed like his own. Then why was he acting to so weak? He then noticed his shivering.

"How can he be cold? It's nice in here!" Gilbert then leaned in and started to rub Alfred's arms with his hands, trying to transver his warmth to him.

~~~~

While Alfred was dreaming, it was dark and he could hear Ivan's voice in his head. "I will not be a failur, I can't! I won't! I will make you proud!" He could hear some familar voice shouting out the word Failur over and over again but couldn't quite place it. And he was cold.... very cold.

"Shut up!" Ivan's voice resounded in his head. "I am making you proud! I have the police under my control and I will have more power! You will see... everyone will see..." Ivan's voice started to grow weaker, until Alfred couldn't hear it anymore.

He then tossed and turned as he was shown images of the same lab he had been in but none of them looked familar to him... like he was looking through someone else's eyes...
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 am

When Gilbert showed him that his wounds had already healed, he wasn't all that surprised but he was relieved. It was amazing that they could heal so fast. If it were him that was shot like that, he'd probably be already dead. And then, a thought suddenly stuck him. The possibility of him dying as he went along with Alfred and Gilbert was very high but he was sure that if Alfred left him behind, Ivan could possibly take him and use him against Alfred once again. Either way, it was no good.

He snapped out from his thoughts when Gilbert wondered how Alfred could be so cold. Arthur couldn't really tell if he was since he, himself, was feeling rather cold as well. But, he didn't really want to trouble the others so he didn't say anything. Was it cold for Alfred though? After all, they were genetically advanced human beings so he doesn't really understand what was happening. He then went over and sat down on the bed to touch Alfred's forehead and found that the other was, indeed, cold.

But then, he realized that Ivan might have something to do with it. "Ivan.." He then turned to Gilbert with a panicked expression. "He.. He has a link to Alfred, doesn't he?! Do you.. Do you think that he's the reason for this?!"

Arthur remembered that Alfred always ended up cold up to the point of shivering every time that Ivan used his powers on him. He then turned back to Alfred, feeling really anxious. "Alfred.." He whispered as started to stroke the other's hair. Everything had become so complicated. He knew that Alfred said that they were going to lay low but that won't be too easy if he was around. He would only be a burden and they all knew that.

"Gilbert..?" He started. "What do you plan to do now? Are you and Alfred going to escape? I.. I know that bringing me along would be a lot of trouble so, I think it would be for the best if you two left me behind. You two should go somewhere far away.. where you two could be happy and live safely.." He smiled sadly, biting his lips as he didn't want to cry in front of Gilbert. "I also probably have to end my relationship with Alfred. That way, he won't ever have to look back and so that nothing can be used against him."

"Take.. Take good care of him, all right..?" He gave a small smile at Gilbert. And then, all of a sudden, tears started to fall on his face. He wiped it immediately but his tears just won't stop. So he stood up and made his way over to the door. "I.. I'm sorry. I need some fresh air." And then he fled from the shelter and made his way over to the lake nearby, not wanting Gilbert and/or Alfred to see how pathetic he was.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:13 am

Gilbert turned to Arthur when he heard the question. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "That could be the reason." He then gave a low growl. "But I don't see why the bastard would bother, he already chased us off!"

He then heard Arthur's next words. He then couldn't help but give a weak laugh. "Somewhere far away? They would find us... We can't just hide when the police are going to broadcast your face everywhere... and we can't excatly hide our powers... well I can't really." Gilbert gave a snort at that. He blinked as tears started to fall from Arthur's face, and he was suddenly rushing out of the shed. "H-Hey!" Gilbert glanced at Alfred for a brief moment before he rushed after Arthur.

"Hey!" Gilbert caught up to Arthur and put a hand on his shoulder, and turned him around. "You can't do that! You can't leave Alfred! Not when everyone else has left him..." He took in a breath and controled his voice as he had found he had been yelling rather loudly. "How the hell am I suppose to take good care of him? Instead of being happy that I found him, I was a bastard and grew angry at him." Gilbert then looked Arthur in the eyes.

"And you're not a burden. You're... You're one of the nicest people I have met since... since... you know." he trailed off for a moment. "And if anyone's a burden, I am. I can't control my powers well at all. I-I burn things without meaning too. And I know I lose my temper easily. There are times when I can't turn the fire off... and well that's not hard to notice."

"And Alfred needs you... hell I need you. You're smart and you helped our wounds. Those wounds have healed fast now... but... if we are weak enough and the injury is bad then we won't heal. And there's no way Alfred is leaving you behind. We- I mean he, he wouldn't leave you for the police to find. If they found you they would question you and who knows what would happen then...." Gilbert then jumped as he heard a yell come from the shed.

~~~~

Seeing all of the images and hearing all off the thoughts was hurting Alfred's head. He saw codes on computers, weird sequences, a cold white room, and with just the touch of warmth causing pain.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he pushed back with all of his strength, trying to stop whatever was happening. He strained and pushed, yelling as it caused his head to hurt even worse. Finally with a last push, Alfred yelled as he felt as if something broke and ripped in him, as the darkness clreaed away.

Alfred quickly sat up in a sweat and was panting, his eyes wide. He was covered in a sweat but was so cold. He shivered and wrapped his arms around himself as he sat there. His breathing coming in quick gasps as he tried to calm down.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Arthur didn't stop walking when he heard Gilbert call out for his attention. It clearly wasn't good if he ignored the other man but he didn't really want the other to see him be so pathetic. But, he stopped in his tracks when he felt Gilbert grab his shoulders and turned him around so now they could look at each other in the eyes.

He knew that the other was just really worried about his friend but it had to be done. "You're here for him now, aren't you..? Alfred doesn't need me here.." He then looked up and gave Gilbert a sad smile. "But you... Alfred needs you... Alfred understands that you were angry with humans because of what they did to you, taking away your right to live a normal life and hunting you down like you were animals. Knowing Alfred, I'm sure that he has already forgiven you."

He blinked when Gilbert said things like how he was the burden and not Arthur. It must be really difficult for him to be burdened with such power. He then wiped his tears and gave Gilbert a sympathetic smile. "Gilbert, I don't really know how these powers work but I'm sure that you can do it if you have a resolve." He then paused for a while before looking seriously at the other. "What is your resolve? Why do you use your powers? If you figure out the answers to those questions, you may just be able to control your temper and your powers. After all, you are lost and confused right now, correct..?"

"But, as you go on the journey to know what your resolve is, you can protect Alfred whenever he is in trouble and he will do the same with you." Arthur's smile then faded. "I can't do anything to help you.. I don't even have any medicine kits with me.. I would only slow you two down.. Can't you see that?" He looked away. "And, if ever they do catch me, it won't cause Alfred any more problems. Just don't tell me where you are going so that even if Ivan read my mind or did something of the sort, he won't be able to know where you two are! And, no matter what, don't let Alfred come for me."

When Arthur heard a yell from the shelter, he flinched as his eyes widened in fear. There was nobody else in that shelter other than Alfred. Could it be that Ivan was trying to crush his mind like before?! His body then moved automatically and headed back inside the shelter. "ALFRED!" He called out, not really knowing what to expect.

He sighed in relief when he saw Alfred sitting down, alive. He immediately went over to hug him and then he used his hands to rub his back in hopes that he could make the other calm down. "Are you all right..? Are you hurt? Do you need something? Water? Food? Anything at all..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Gilbert ran back in with Arthur when they heard Alfred's scream. He couldn't help thinking about what Arthur had said though. What really was his resolve? Why did he use his powers? He originally used them to hurt people to cause trouble for Alfred... but now? Gilbert frowned. But really what could he use his powers for? They were destructive, he couldn't use them for anything good like Alfred could. Did that mean he would never be able to control his powers?

When he saw Alfred he was surprised to see him sitting up. Though he kept shaking and didn't look good...

Alfred looked up when Arthur came. He felt the other's arms wrap around him and start to rub his back. He instantly clung to Arthur seeking the comfort. It took him a bit but with Arthur there he was able to calm down, with his breathing returning to a normal rate.

"F-Food..." He mumbled out quielty.

When Gilbert heard Alfred, he quickly turned around. "Well, I'll start looking for food then!" He wanted to not only feel useful but at the same time he wanted to leave the two alone. He felt very out of place being with them there... Now where was he going to find some food? Gilbert thought of this as he exited the shed and headed out into the woods.

Alfred gave Arthur a bit of a confused look from Gilbert's actions, before he spoke up again. "I-I saw in Ivan's head... I saw what he plans to do, and I... I think I know how to stop him."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Arthur couldn't help but chuckle a bit when Alfred mentioned something about wanting food. Whether or not they were in a grave situation, Alfred always thought about food. It almost made him feel a bit jealous. "All right, I'll---" He was cut off by Gilbert declaring that he would be the one to get some food.

He nodded and before Gilbert went out, he called out to him. "Gilbert! Be safe." He said, noticing that the other must have felt awkward seeing him being all clingy on Alfred. He then looked back guiltily at Alfred when the other had shot him a confused look. "I'm sorry.." He felt horrible. Should he go through with his plan or should he just keep his mouth shut? It was a difficult decision as he didn't know which to choose between his own selfish desires or what would be best for all of them.

With what's happening inside his mind, he never expected for Alfred to mention anything about Ivan so soon. But, how could Alfred have read Ivan's mind? He knew that their minds were linked so it wasn't all that impossible but still, it was still rather difficult to believe.

"You do?" He asked, not sure whether to believe him or not. After all, Alfred could have just mistaken it for a nightmare. But, with that determined look in Alfred's eyes, he knew that the other knew what he was doing. So, he sighed and decided to trust Alfred. "So, what did you have in mind?"

But, he noticed that the other was still so cold so he tried to move closer to him to keep him warm. "Or, Should we wait for Gilbert to return before you talk about it..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Alfred nodded his head. "I-I saw the lab... but it was with his memories..." Alfred mumbled quielty. "He was one of the first experiments... I got to see the stuff they injected us with, the codes, the tests, the resulsts I got to see everything." Alfred shivered. "A-And I don't think Ivan knew I was there. But I know he must have felt it when I-I broke the link."

At Arthur's queston Alfred couldn't help but voice a question that was on his mind since he had saved Gilbert. "Do you think Gil will come back?" He asked in a worried tone. Sure he just saved Gilbert and the he seemed like he was on the same side, but woudl Gilbert really come back? Was he still mad at Alfred for leaving him in the lab? Would he try and go take on Ivan alone?

Alfred was then silent for a moment before he started to explain the information he found out. "We'll fill Gil in later..." He left out the unspoken 'if'. "S-So I found out that Ivan doesn't like heat... he's always cold and that's why in his memories he was always fighting or going against Gilbert. He didn't like his powers. I also found out that Ivan can create multiple links but can only use one at a time. If he uses more then one it gives him pain. And he also doesn't know that the links work two ways... While he can see and control my mind, I could look into his..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Arthur listened as Alfred started to tell him what he had seen in his dream or, rather, what he saw in Ivan's mind. He never expected for Ivan's powers to work like that so Ivan has not yet completely mastered how to use his own powers just like Gilbert. "I see.. So, we-- I mean.. you need Gilbert to beat Ivan.."

He was a bit troubled when Alfred asked if Gilbert would come back to them. He didn't really know Gilbert to well but he knew that Gilbert would never completely leave Alfred behind. Although, he might be feeling a bit left out since Alfred has him now. "Alfred.. I know that Gilbert would definitely come back. After all, he's your friend, isn't he?" He smiled a little, reassuring the other that Gilbert would not betray him.

"He might have done some bad things but that was because he was angry. I'm sure that you two could work things out if you two talk to each other. I've heard from Gilbert that he's having a hard time controlling his powers and his temper... So, I think you should be patient with him.." He nodded. "He is a nice person, Alfred. I am sure of it."

"But, about us..." Arthur then started to shift away from Alfred. "Do you think.. that maybe, we should stop being lovers...?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:42 am

Alfred listened quietly to Arthur as he spoke a Gilbert. And he was right. Gilbert was his friend, and Alfred did know that Gilbert didn't mean to act the way he did. He just hoped that they were right and Gilbert would come back. To help take down Ivan they were going to need him.

He gave a smile and nodded his head. "Yeah..." He agreeded quietly and leaned agaisnt Arthur, though he blinked when he felt Arthur move away. And then at his words his face took on a worried frown.

"No." He said shaking his head and starring at Arthur with confused and hurt eyes. "Why? Did I do something wrong?" He couldn't help thinking that it was his fault for making Arthur feel this way. "Arthur I love you, I really do." Alfred then reached out to hug Arthur again.

~~~~

Gilbert sighed as he made his way through the woods. He looked around for some food but only found a few berries so far. He looked up and saw some birds flying over head, but he wasn't sure that the others would really like for him to come back with a charred bird in his hands. And besides... he liked birds.

He couldn't help but sigh when he checked some more bushes and found nothing. Was there any reason for him to go back? He couldn't find any food for them, he was a constant destruction with his powers, and he had been so mean to Alfred... they didn't need him.

Gilbert shook his head. But Alfred was his friend right?! He even saved him from the police! Alfred needed food! And Gilbert was going to try his best to look for that food!

Gilbert continued on his way for a long while, till the sun was starting to go down. He bushed through a few bushes and found a bunch of berriers there. "hah! Jackpot!" Gilbert smiled before he started to gather the berriers up, and put them in his pockets.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:56 am

Arthur didn't exactly want to go back into the arms of the man he loved. He knew that if he did, he wouldn't be able to bring himself to say what he needs to say. "It's not your fault, Alfred.." He frowned, not liking that the other already thought of it as his fault.

And with that, his brows furrowed. Arthur always did think little of himself, not even knowing what Alfred even saw in him. "Look at me, Alfred!" He gestured both his hands to himself. "I'm weak, I'm defenseless, I'll only get in your way! You don't need me here at all!" He then let out a defeated sigh. "I just don't to hold you back.. Believe me, I'd want to stay with you for as long as I can but if I get shot like how you and Gilbert were, I'd die. And, it's.. its.."

Arthur's eyes then widened as he realized something. He was being far too egotistical. Alfred was not his body-guard, protector, saviour or anything of the like. Just because Alfred was a hero, that doesn't necessarily mean that Alfred would protect him, right? He and Alfred just got together after all.. He couldn't possibly mean much to Alfred. It could just be that Alfred brought him along with them because he didn't want them questioning Arthur about them or have Ivan read his mind. Bringing him along doesn't necessarily mean that Alfred wants him there.

For all he knew, Alfred had already thought of leaving him behind so he didn't have to say anything about them ending their relationship. He was just a normal human being... so if he dies, he could easily be replaced. It's no big deal. It was harsh but that was the truth.

All of those thoughts made Arthur feel sick. He didn't really know what made him think that Alfred would care so much about him. It was true that he was weak and defenseless. It was also true that Alfred didn't need him at all. In fact, it was the other way around. Arthur needed Alfred.

He then swallowed hard as he started to tremble a bit. "It's nothing. Please, do forget that I said anything." He chuckled nervously. "I.. I'm sorry.. I was being foolish."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:14 am

Alfred jumped when Arthur yelled and gestured at himself. His eyes then widened and he quickly shook his head. "Don't say that Arthur!" He wrapped his arms around the other and brought him close to his chest holding him tight. "And you won't get shot! I'm going to protect you!" Alfred voice then turned serious but gentle.

"And I can't let you go back without us. What if the police got you? I don't want you to go to jail or get hurt or anything becuase of me... If anything happened to you Arthur... I-I wouldn't be able to live without you..." He whispered the last part close to Arthur's ear. "And I want you here with me... I don't want you to leave." He leaned down and kissed Arthur gently on the lips.

"You're so smart, caring, stubborn, and kind..." Alfred smiled down at Arthur as he spoke. "And you just make me so happy Arthur. You really do. And don't think that you are un-needed because you're not. I'm going to need your help with the plan to get to Ivan."

~~~

Gilbert sighed as he walked his way back to the small shed with his pockets filled with the berries he had found. He couldn't help the smug smile that was on his face. Hey for trying to find food out in the middle of the forest, he had done a pretty good job!

Gilbert quickend his pace and soon he pushed open the door roughly. "And I come back with food!" He annonced loudly. He blinked though when he saw Arthur and Alfred cuddling on the couch. He then gave a smirk. "Getting comfortable are we?" He asked with a laugh.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Arthur bit his lips as he continued to look away from Alfred. He thought that if they broke up now, Alfred and Gilbert would be able to travel much more freely. If they broke up now, he would have one less thing to worry about. If they broke up now, Alfred won't have anything that could be used against him. He knew that is was for the best but, he was scared to lose Alfred. He wanted to be protected by Alfred. He wanted Alfred's attention on him. And, now that he thought about it, the idea of breaking up with Alfred might just come from wanting attention from Alfred. But, he realized that maybe, he didn't want to know what Alfred's answer might be. And, doing such a thing in the middle of something so serious? He was such a horrible person.

Arthur snapped out from his thoughts when Alfred suddenly raised his voice and held him tightly. It pained him to be in the other's arms as he didn't really know what he should do. Of course, he knew that Alfred would be thinking that he needed to protect Arthur but, the truth was, he didn't really have to. Not when he already had to much to worry about, like saving himself. But, even with Alfred's reassurances, Arthur couldn't stop being scared. Alfred may just be saying all those things about protecting him and keeping him with them now but when the time comes that things get a little bit out of hand, who knows if Alfred would still think that way!

Though, he can't really blame them if that happened. It was only natural for the strong ones to leave those who are weak. He didn't want to think about all of the bad things that could happen to them but he just can't stop! After all, this was a serious situation! Not some drill where you can make mistakes! And, that single fact was the one that scared Arthur the most.

But, Alfred was still there, holding him as if he was precious and saying the sweet words that he wanted to hear. "You idiot--" Was all he got to say since Alfred pressed his lips against Arthur's own. Arthur closed his eyes and relaxed into Alfred's arms, feeling horrible that even though he was such a horrible person, Alfred still wants to be with him. Though, he couldn't bring himself to understand why.

When they pulled away, Arthur just stared at Alfred, feeling even more guilty when the other started complimenting him. "I'm not.. I'm foolish, selfish, insecure and paranoid. I don't see why.. or how you could be happy to be with me.." Maybe, Alfred was just really confused about his feelings for Arthur? If it was someone else who had been Alfred's roommate, would they have been together just like he and Alfred did?

Alfred was really lovable and everyone who takes the time to talk to him would probably say the same thing. It was only because Alfred had to go out at night that prevent him from making friends since he felt so sleepy most of the time. Arthur, on the other hand, doesn't have any special charisma like Alfred and it's difficult for him to make friends. It was a miracle that he and Alfred are together like this. But, then again, maybe, they weren't meant for each other.

Arthur mentally cursed himself for picking such a bad time to be insecure about himself and his relationship with Alfred. Maybe, all of the stress is getting to him? But, before he could say anything else, Gilbert suddenly entered the room, announcing that he brought some food with him. He didn't really have the energy to argue with anyone so he just kept quiet.

Quietly, he stood up and excused himself. "Um, I'll go out for a walk.. I won't go too far so you two don't have to worry. Enjoy your meal." And then, he fled. He wanted to give Alfred and Gilbert some time to talk to each other and, also, he wanted to get some fresh air to calm himself down.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Alfred frowned as he heard Arthur's words about himself. He opened his mouth to say something, but Gilbert had burst in. He blushed at his comment, but gave a smile to Arthur. His smile though faded when Arthur got up from his arms and started to walk to the door. "A-Ah, Arthur be careful..." he barely got out as Arthur ran out the door.

Gilbert raised an eyebrow as he watched the entire scene. He watched as Arthur fled the room with a frown on his face before he turned to face Alfred. "Did I miss something?"

Alfred sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Ah, don't worry about it Gil..." He said this to not trouble Gilbert, though he felt really troubled himself. Arthur was so upset... Maybe it would be better if they weren't together? Arthur would at least be safe then right?

Gilbert watched Alfred and noticed how sad he looked. He kind of wished he wouldn't have left so then he would have been present to what had happened. "Well okay then, here have some food!" He smiled and thrusted a large handfull of the berries he picked to Alfred.

Alfred looked up at Gilbert, and gave a tiny smile, though it didn't look real. "Thanks Gil..." He mumbled and took a few berries from his hand and popped them into his mouth. He didn't feel hungry anymore since Arthur walked out...

Gilbert noticed Alfred's lack of eating and sighed. He but the rest of the berries on the bed, and put his hands on his hips. "Okay, what the hell happened?"

"Nothing Gil. But hey, I figured out how to get to Ivan." Alfred tried to changed the subject, and it worked as the albino's eyes widened.

"What?! How?!"

"It was when I was alseep. The link he created with me, it worked both ways. I saw what he plans to do, and I think I know how we can stop him. But we are going to need your fire. Are you up to it?"

Gilbert thought for a moment about how he couldn't control his power and how he might be a burden, but he pushed those thoughts from his head with the though of helping Alfred. "Of course I'm up to it!" Gilbert fisted the air. "We are going to make that bastard pay!"

"Glad to hear it." Alfred nodded, before he stood up. "Now before we do anything I have to go find Arthur...." He then got up and headed out the door in search of the other blond.

Gilbert watched him go before he picked up and popped a berry into his mouth with a sigh.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:51 am

Arthur didn't really go that far away and just sat near the lake where he was supposed to be going when Gilbert stopped him. He sat down just before the water and stared at it to admire how beautiful it is. He took deep breaths to calm himself down until he has calmed down a bit.

He groaned and then let himself fall back onto the ground, raising his right hand up to the sky as he realized just what he did and how stupid and immature he was. Now, he wouldn't be surprised if Alfred did decide to leave him. After all, he was an emotional wreck and nobody needs emotional wrecks in their lives. Arthur closed his eyes and just wanted to disappear for a while, somewhere where no one could find him. He didn't want to face the consequences of his actions.

In truth, Arthur was a coward. He didn't want to lose anyone important to him but he does all these stupid and crazy things that make the people he cares about go away. And, this time, it would probably happen once again. Maybe, he just wasn't meant to make real friends? Maybe, he should just stop trying before he ruins someone else's life.

But, no matter what Arthur did, his mind was always filled with Alfred. Was Alfred eating already? Was he having fun with Gilbert? Did they talk things out with each other already? Were they talking about how they were going to take Ivan down? Were they... talking about leaving him behind?

Arthur sighed. Well, whatever happens next, Arthur would just have to accept it. But, for some strange reason, he didn't want to face Alfred just yet.

Last edited by Damsel Arthur on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos :'D)

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:13 am

Alfred walked around looking for Arthur for a bit of time. He couldn't help but think back to what Arthur words earlier. He wished he could just show him how great he really was. Alfred loved Arthur, and he didn't want to lose him... but a part of him couldn't help but thinking that Arthur would be safer if he let him go... Alfred quickly shook his head.

No! He couldn't think that! Arthur was far safer off with him! He could protect Arthur from any harm! He couldn't just leave him, Alfred would be his hero!

Alfred looked over then and saw Arthur sititng near some water. He moved closer to the trees and just watched him for a second. Should he go over there or wait for a little longer? He didn't want to upset Arthur anymore then he already was... but it wasn't good for Arthur to be out here alone either! So taking in a breath, Alfred moved away from the trees and calmly walked over.

"H-Hey..." Alfred gave a tiny smile as he approached Arthur, and took a seat besides him. He then fiddled with his fingers for a moment as the silence between them lingered.

"I uh... told Gilbert about Ivan," He began after awhile. "He says he's on board. You were right about him coming back and everything." He gave Arthur another smile. He then shifted, and gently reached out his hand so it laid ontop of Arthur's.

"So... I can count on you coming along too right?" He finally asked, looking at Arthur. What if Arthur really did want to leave? He wouldn't force him to come but... Alfred just really hoped Arthur would stay with him....
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Arthur frowned when he was starting to get anxious once again. He had this strange feeling inside of him that just makes him want to run away and never come back. But, he knew better. If he did that, he would only get himself into even more danger. And, as much as the world wants him dead, he still didn't want to die. He still had dreams that he wanted to pursue, he still has things that he wants to see and things that he wants to prove not only to himself but to others as well. But, would he still be given a chance to do that?

And, what about Alfred, Ivan and Gilbert? Even if they Alfred and Gilbert beat Ivan, would the government lose interest in capturing them? Arthur doesn't think so. In fact, seeing how powerful they are could just make the government want them even more. And, also, if they ever catch him, they'd get rid of him immediately seeing as that he saw everything that happened and that he knows too much. People who are of no use to the government, especially if they could be considered as threats, would be eliminated right away, right?

But then, there was this possibility that they won't see Arthur as a threat at all and let him live but the government isn't that stupid, is it? Then again, it was Ivan who was controlling them, right? So, they might be able to convince them to just let it go. But, that would just be wishful thinking! Arthur let out a sigh of frustration. Everything was too complicated!

Arthur was completely lost in his own thoughts that he had not noticed Alfred walking towards him. He blinked when he heard Alfred's voice and paled when the other sat next to him. What was he doing here? "Alfred...?" Well, this was it.. If Alfred had to go out and look for him to tell him something, it must be important, right? Right. So, Arthur anxiously awaited for Alfred to tell him to either go back to stay with them.

But, none of that ever came out of Alfred's mouth. Instead, the other placed his hand on Arthur's own and asked him if he would be coming along. With them. "You.. you want me to come along?" He didn't really know whether to be happy or to be angry with what Alfred was trying to say. He was happy because Alfred really didn't want to leave him behind but he was angry because Alfred couldn't understand that it would be difficult to bring him along with them while they go against Ivan.

He did want to come along with Alfred but he was just so afraid. For all he knows, Alfred's plan may not work out and who knows what would happen next? And, even if they succeed, the future was still so unclear. So, in the end, he just ended up stuttering, unsure of what he wanted to say.

"I.. Well, I don't.. Well, I do.. But, I don't know.. And, I.. Well.. I guess.. I.." But then, he stopped himself and squeezed Alfred's hand. He was afraid. Very much afraid. But, it was better than doing nothing. And, if Alfred was sure that he wanted him there, he would be. "All right.. I'll come with you."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 pm

When Arthur started to stutter, Alfred frowned, and his hopes went down. Maybe he didn't want to come after all? "I-It's okay Artie..." He started quietly looking down at the ground. "You don't have to if you don't want too, I mean I understand I-" He then stopped when he heard Arthur's answer.

Alfred quickly looked up with wide eyes, before a smile lit up on his face. "Really Arthur you will?!" He then moved and wrapped his arms around Arthur, and pulled him into a tight hug. "Thank you Arthur!" Alfred then lowered his head a bit so he could whisper in Arthur's ear.

"I was a bit scared that you wouldn't come." He admitted softly. "I-I thought maybe you had enough..." Alfred started to shake a bit. "I was scared you were going t-to leave, because you didn't want to be in this mess anymore... And I wouldn't blame you. I-I'm so sorry for putting you through all of this Arthur I really am." Alfred pulled Arthur closer to his chest.

"So I'm very happy you are going to go with me Arthur. I... I don't thik I could do it without you." Alfred gave a grin. "And I promise to protect you. I won't let Ivan or anyone hurt you!" And when Alfred said this he meant it. He had already had been too careless and let Ivan get Arthur once, he wasn't going to allow it to happen a second time.

It was then as Alfred was holding Arthur, that his stomach let out a growl. He blinked before he let out a laugh. "Guess we should head back and eat huh?" He then leaned back a bit and started to get up. "And we need to rest anyway. We have to be full of energy for tomorrow, if we want to take down Ivan!" Alfred the held out his hand to help Arthur up as well, when he was standing once again.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Arthur didn't really move away from Alfred when the other pulled him into a hug but, instead, he hugged back just as tightly. He knew that he must have scared Alfred a bit with how he was behaving but he didn't expect for Alfred to be this affected. He smiled a bit when he realized just how happy the other was that he was coming along.

"It's not something to thank me for, git." He said, stroking the other man's hair. "I'm sorry for worrying you.. But, you can't really blame me, can you? Our situation isn't really... within the norm.. It's really hard to see how this will all end.." After all, it was really terrifying. All of a sudden, everything is so complicated and you don't know if there's any way to bring it all back to how it was. And, the fact that they were all in danger doesn't help the situation at all! In fact, it made it much worse.

He listened carefully to what Alfred has to say. "You don't have to apologize.." He tried to comfort Alfred. "You didn't mean for this to happen and I know that you wouldn't ever bring me into any danger. And, even if you did, you would protect me, right? Even if I am not really worth protecting.." He pulled back a bit and looked seriously into Alfred's eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off by Alfred's stomach.

Arthur blinked a bit before chuckling. He had almost forgotten that his lover was always hungry and almost always never full. "Yes, you're right. Well, at least, you have to eat a lot because we can't have you fainting from hunger as you go against Ivan or else, it would be the end of all of us." He teased a bit, taking the other man's hand as he stood up. "But, all kidding aside. Thank you, Alfred. Thank you for coming to get me."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 am

Alfred laughed along with Arthur. "But it wouldn't be the end, because I would get up and save all of you, since I'm the hero!" He wrapped his arm around Arthur and brung him close for a hug. "I wouldn't just let hunger get me down!" He then smiled and leaned in closer, till his cheek was pressing against Arthur's.

"No problem... I wouldn't have been able to you without you anyway. I love you Arthur." Alfred leaned in closer to Arthur's ear and whispered quietly, in response to what he said earlier. "And to me you are worth protecting. You mean so much to me Arthur..." Alfred pulled back with a smile, then turned his attention to the sky noticing that it was starting to get late.

"Yeah, we should head back now... it's getting late, and I don't want to be out here in the dark." Alfred gave a nervous smile. "And it's starting to get a bit cold too..." The wind picked up when Alfred said this as if on cue, and caused his skin to get goosebumps. Alfred shivered before he took Arthur's hand in his own and started to lead them back to their little hideout.

~~~

Gilbert sighed as he sat on the floor, ocassionally eating a berry or two from the pile he had set down on the bed. He was starting to wonder where Alfred and Arthur were, since it was startng to get late, and Alfred had taken a lont time to get Arthur.

"Well he does need to talk to him..." He muttered to himself as he popped another berry into his mouth. "So I can't really expect them to be back that fast..." But Gilbert couldn't help but hold a little worry. There was no way they would have been found right? He was about to wonder about the odds of the police or Ivan finding him, when he was startled form his thoughts when the door banged open.

Gilbert jumped up expecting something bad, when he found that no one was there. He tilted his head in confusion as he starred at the now open door, it took him a moment to realise that it had been the wind that caused the door to open.

Gilbert walked over and noticed that the wind was picking up, seeing as all the trees were swaying. He also noticed that it was growing dark, and some ominous clouds were rolling in. Gilbert bit his lip as he still wondered where Alfred and Arthur were...

He went back into the shed and closed the door once more. He then looked around till he found a small pile of old woood. Gilbert moved the wood into a small pile and put his hand over, using his power to ignite a small flame to start a fire... They were going to need it for light later, and he assumed for heat incase the others got cold.. When the wood started burning, he gave a smile. He didn't make the flames to large this time.

Gilbert then moved back to his spot on the floor as he continued to wait for the others to show up.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 am

Arthur smiled back as he was brought into another hug. Alfred liked hugging people, didn't he? He was always so affectionate and Arthur loved that about him but he would never let Alfred know. Well, at least, he won't tell him! Alfred will just have to figure it out on his own.

"I'd rather that you just don't faint from hunger, idiot." Really, this man would just go on about being every one's hero all of the time. Not that it was a bad thing but still, being a hero meant having a lot of responsibilities, right? And that burden is not to be taken too lightly. For all he knew, Alfred could just be saying all those things to make him feel better but, in truth, he was getting tired of being everyone's hero. he just hoped that it wasn't the case.

He blinked at Alfred when he heard the other said that he couldn't leave without him. "You're just thinking that though.. When the time comes, you'll see that I was right." He whispered as he gave Alfred a sad smile. "But if that ever happens, I won't blame you." He then ruffled the other's hair in hope that Alfred would just leave their conversation at that.

It seemed as though Alfred didn't hear what he just said. Arthur didn't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing but he chose not to say anything. "Yes, I do believe that it is getting late. We shouldn't keep Gilbert waiting any longer." As a strong wind suddenly passed by them, Arthur couldn't help but to shiver as well. He never really liked the cold so he couldn't wait to go back to the shelter, hoping to get some warmth as soon as possible.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:58 am

Alfred heard Arthur's words but was concentrating on getting the two of them back to the shed. He looked up at the sky once more and did not like how fast the storm clouds seemed to be moving in, and how dark everything was getting.

After walking for awhile, Alfred finally noticed the shed in the distance. It was then at that time that a huge noise of thunder sounded, causing him to jump with wide eyes. Then a few seconds later, rain started to fall heavily from the sky.

Alfred pulled Arthur closer to himself and tried to sheild him from the rain, not carring if he was getting wet. He then picked up his pace as he headed quickly to the shed. Once there he opened the door and rushed inside before turning around and shutting the storm out.

When inside Alfred blinked as he noticed a fire going. Gilbert must have started it...

"Hey you're back!" Gilbert jumped up to welcome the two back. "I saved some food for you."

"Thanks Glbert." Alfred gave a smile back at the albino. He moved over to the fire and put his hands out, trying to warm up from the cold rain that he was just in. "And great job with the fire."

Gilbert waved his hand in the air at the praise, but he gave a smile as he did apprechiate it. He then walked over to the bed and started to hand out some of the berries. "That storm rolled in pretty quick huh?"

"Yeah... I wasn't expecting it all..." Alfred mumbled back, jumping when another loud clap of thunder sounded.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next