Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 2:13 am

Arthur chuckled a little. “You wouldn’t have had a chance to unlock your potential as a gay bloke,” he teased. He resisted from saying something much more lewd in case one of his brothers heard and decided to comment. As far as Arthur was aware, he was the only gay one out of his siblings. Patrick had been married since he was nineteen, after all (Arthur was just amazed that they hadn’t started having kids). He could remember the wedding.

Arthur’s experience with that one girl had been a little different to Alfred’s vanilla experiences. Although he’d been awkward about it, it certainly hadn’t been a gentle thing. Which was probably a mistake, now that he thought about it. He’d probably hurt her from pressing against her so hard. Oh well. It wasn’t as if they’d had sex or anything. She’d lost interest in him after that, and he’d established that he didn’t like girls. He had always enjoyed the firm feel of having a man in his arms, someone solid that he could wrestle with and still have them raring to go. It wouldn’t have been the same with a girl.

Plus, girls had vaginas… and Arthur thought that was a little gross.

“Well, there’s a lot of country lanes so we can go for a walk. Um, there’s a village near by which we could visit. Uh… there’s always London but I don’t know how much petrol I have in my car so we’ll have to fill that up tomorrow. I think it’d be easier to go into London tomorrow, early. That way we’ll have all day there.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 2:22 am

Alfred smiled, thinking about it. "Nah, I'm not gay," He admitted though he looked over at him and winked. "I'm Arthursexual." He was joking. He was more bisexual than anything else if he really did have to put a label on it. "But I'm glad for it. I gotta say that it's nice being with a man."

It was embarrassing to say but Alfred wanted Arthur to know that he really did enjoy being with him. More so than everyone else he had been with.

Alfred's brother, Matthew, was straight and actually married to a beautiful (though very blessed) Ukrainian woman. She was a very nice woman and Alfred really liked her. He was a bit creeped out by her sister and brother though.

Actually no. He really disliked her brother but that was something that he preferred to push to the very back of his mind. That nearly became a disastrous wedding when they got a bit too angry that they were now brother-in-laws. He preferred not to think about it though. It was a bit too weird for him.

He thought about it and honestly, he always enjoyed walks. He seemed even excited about the idea. "Yeah! Let's go for a walk then!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 2:34 am

Arthur snorted a bit at that, soon letting out a bark of laughter. A tingle went through him as Alfred winked, however. It was nice to remember that Alfred could still make his legs turn to jelly with just one look.

“Hmm,” he hummed, idly and ruffled Alfred’s hair before he pulled away, upon realisation that he was draping himself all over Alfred like a lovesick puppy. “A walk it is then,” he nodded. “I think there are some wellies somewhere so I’ll have a look for them. I’ll be back in a minute,” he assured before leaving the room in search of something suitable for them to wear on their feet.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 2:39 am

Alfred always did enjoy Arthur being close though he didn't say anything as he pulled away, instead standing up also.

He raised an eyebrow at the mention of wellies. "Wait, what the heck are wellies?" He called out. Despite speaking in the same language as Arthur, he had no fucking idea what he said sometimes. Were they things that were...for...wells?

That was confusing. Maybe they were going to be looking in wells. England had lots of wells. Right?

Though he soon hurried upstairs to grab something warmer before heading back down. Peter peeked out of his room, looking over at Alfred curiously. "Where are you going?" Peter questioned curiously, walking behind him.

The American just grinned. "Uh. I'm going out on a walk with Arthur."

Peter grinned back. "I'm coming!" With that, he darted past Alfred and went to grab his own wellies.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 am

Arthur eventually managed to find shoes that he thought would fit Alfred. He struggled to remember what the size differences were in America to Britain. He was pretty sure that they’d fit. It was times like this that it was useful to have had a lot of ‘cousins’. If his father’s didn’t fit Alfred, he was sure that he’d fit Andrew’s. Andrew had massive feet, for some reason unknown to Arthur.

He saw Peter rushing towards him and furrowed his brow, choosing to ignore him as he jogged up the stairs to get a jumper, leaving the boots by the door. He perched on the bed and pulled on a thick pair of socks, smiling across at his boyfriend.

“You know what wellies are, right?” he smirked a little, recalling Alfred’s question. “I know it rains more over here but it certainly isn’t sunny all year in your country, sunshine.” He stood up, tugging on his jumper. “I’ve put them by the door. Hopefully you’ll fit my father’s.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 3:01 am

Alfred looked back at Arthur, still a bit confused. "Uh, not really. What the hell are wellies? We probably have some kind of equivalent or something like that," He mumbled, looking a bit embarrassed for not knowing all of Arthur's terminology. Though who could blame him? He was raised in America for all of his life! It was completely understandable!

"And it's pretty rainy up in Washington." He smiled. "You should go to Washington state! It's actually really gorgeous! It rains a lot though but that's more because of the mountains than anything else and considering the winds. But it definitely has some of the most gorgeous nature out there." He had no idea why he was even rambling on about Washington now. Oh yeah, rain.

Though he soon pulled on some socks before hurrying downstairs, seeing the wellies. "Oh, you mean rain boots."

With that, he looked at the biggest size and tried to slip in them. It was a bit big but it would be alright.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 3:08 am

Arthur just tsked and smirked in amusement. He listened to Alfred talking about Washington, but he did give Alfred a light smack on the bum to hurry him up going down the stairs as a sort of a reminder of the task at hand. He began to pull on his own boots.

“Rain boots? Oh, I suppose you’re American and you wouldn’t… well, we call them Wellington boots after Duke Wellington wore them at the battle of Waterloo. He made them quite popular here, actually.”

He noted how easily Alfred seemed to put them on. “Do they fit alright? If they’re the wrong size, you’ll get blisters.” He was only saying so out of concern for him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 3:12 am

Alfred yelped when Arthur gave a light smack on his bum and he hurried down the steps, cheeks a bit red though a grin playing on his lips. He loved it when the other did things like that. It was all affectionate play after all.

"Oh, really? Still calling them rain boots though! Easier to remember and more self-explanatory!"

He shifted around in the boots for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, they're alright. Just a bit big but they won't move around."

He soon opened the door though he raised an eyebrow seeing Peter outside. The young boy just rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "Took you two long enough."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 3:20 am

Arthur stood up straight and stretched a bit. “If you’re sure,” he grabbed his and Alfred’s coats as Alfred went to the door. He tensed as he heard Peter’s voice. He headed outside, handing Alfred his coat in passing as he came to confront his brother.

“What are you doing out here?” he refrained from adding some sort of insult. He shrugged on his coat, feeling much warmer than he had done earlier on in the back garden (probably because he had clothes on this time, unlike earlier. “Are you waiting for Andrew or something?”

He was dreading Peter’s answer.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 3:22 am

Alfred grabbed his coat, curiously looking down at Peter who simply stayed there stubbornly. Putting on his coat, Alfred sighed as he instantly felt warmer though admittedly, he just wanted to cuddle up to Arthur. He never liked the cold, despite probably staying warmer than his lover.

Peter simply shook his head, looking determined.

"I'm coming with you guys of course!" He grinned toothily. "I wanna get to know Al better!"

Alfred was a bit surprised with that though admittedly, he was flattered. "Uh...well...I don't see much of a problem with that."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 3:29 am

Arthur’s expression made it clear that he wasn’t keen on sharing but Alfred answered before he had a chance to. He sighed.

“Right, well… fine. Just don’t start complaining when your legs get tired,” he warned Peter before heading off down the drive, expecting them to follow. It had been years since he’d been in the countryside like this. It was nice. The air smelt fresh and clean. He immediately crossed the road and climbed over the fence in front of him, leading into a field. He waited patiently for Alfred and Peter to catch up.

He wasn’t sure what Peter was up to, but there’d be no harm in indulging him just this once, surely?
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 3:36 am

Alfred just laughed and he knew that Arthur really didn't want Peter to come but at the same time, the younger boy didn't seem too bad at all. Peter just quietly watched the both of them and watched as Arthur climbed over the fence. Alfred looked down at Peter before back at the fence. The young boy just huffed, rolling his eyes.

"I can climb it just fine!" With that, he tried to climb over the fence though it was obvious that he was struggling. Alfred just laughed at that and Peter flushed in embarrassment.

"Let me help you up there." Alfred reached up and heaved Peter over the fence before climbing it himself. The boy muttered a small, embarrassed thanks before running forward to catch up to Arthur. Alfred sighed, still smiling as he jogged slowly to Arthur.

Looking around the field, he couldn't help but be in awe. It...it was gorgeous.

He missed this kind of nature. All he was used to seeing nowadays were cities.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 3:44 am

Arthur sneered a little at his brother as he saw him struggle to get over the fence. He turned into such a sadist whilst around his family.

He noticed how Alfred’s eyes seemed to widen as he saw the vast amount of green before them. He reached for his hand and squeezed gently, smiling fondly at Alfred. It was a nice feeling to have Alfred be so obviously impressed with the countryside.

“Not to shabby, eh?” he chuckled a little, continuing to walk on ahead. “We can go either down to the stream, the river or we can head on down to that village. Where would you like to go?” he was asking Alfred but he was pretty sure Peter would probably answer instead.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 3:49 am

Alfred grabbed for Arthur's hand and squeezed it gently back. He was just so ridiculous happy with Arthur. Peter just looked up at the both of them, sticking out his tongue a bit and when he heard the question, he went in to answer 'the village' though Alfred also answered just a bit before him, accidentally cutting him off a bit.

"The river," he said softly.

Peter hesitated, looking up at Alfred then to Arthur.

"...Yeah let's go to the river!" He said with a smile. Alfred was happy with Peter's enthusiasm and he just looked over at his boyfriend. "Yeah, I guess that's a definite yes to the river then."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 4:03 am

Arthur watched Peter carefully for a few moments, quite wary of his presence before he nodded.

“Well, Peter, you know the way. Come along,” he gave Alfred’s hand a small tug as he began to walk in one direction, heading for where the river was. He knew that despite his jealousy, he should give Peter and Alfred an opportunity to get to know each other. And Alfred liked kids (even if Peter was about fifteen), so it was even more of an incentive to let them both just talk to each other.

He stayed quiet, focusing on where they had to go as he tried to remember the way.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 4:08 am

Alfred quickly followed Arthur, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek before looking over at Peter.

"So tell me, Peter. What things do you like?" He asked curiously, trying to strike up a conversation between Peter and himself and to get to at least know one of Arthur's siblings more. Peter's eyes brightened up.

"I like games now!" He paused. "Though you probably don't do all those games...you're a grown up after all."

Alfred playfully rolled his eyes, laughing. "Well, I'll have you know that I actually quite like videogames."

Peter seemed more interest now. "Really!? What games?"

Soon the both of them started to chat away about the new games that were on their minds and they started to get into the subject of sports and everything in between on their trip to the river. Despite this, Alfred didn't release Arthur's hand, still gripping it lightly and absently rubbing the top of his hand with his thumb.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 4:14 am

Arthur’s cheeks turned pink as Alfred kissed him on the cheek, but he was grateful for the brief sign of affection. Alfred rubbing the back of his hand was just an added bonus as he listened to them both ramble on about things that Arthur wasn’t interested in. But at least Alfred seemed to be enjoying himself, even if he did like one of his least favourite siblings.

“We have to climb over this fence and then the river’s just over there,” he pointed ahead and reluctantly let go of Alfred’s hand to get over. “Need help getting over, short-arse?” he teased Peter, easily managing to climb over and land gracefully.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 4:18 am

Alfred, though he seemed to be distracted with Peter, definitely didn't forget about his lover. After all, he was there for Arthur in the end and because he also wanted to see the English countryside. It was definitely a gorgeous sight in his own opinion. He hummed a bit and Peter rolled his eyes. This time he was able to climb over the fence (though he still struggled a bit) before sticking his tongue out at Arthur.

"Of course I don't need help!" He said proudly, watching as Alfred easily climbed over the fence.

"I don't understand why you're with this stupid jerk over here." Peter pointed to Arthur. Alfred shrugged.

"Well, because I love him," He said easily, not even really caring to hide it (though they definitely weren't making it a secret before). Peter seemed a bit upset with this though he didn't say anything, instead grinning up at him.

"Let's play that American football you were talking about when we get back home!" Alfred laughed, ruffling Peter's hair.

He thought about it for a moment before nodding in agreement.

"Alright, but I gotta say I don't wanna hurt you if I tackle you." He grabbed Arthur's hand again.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 4:27 am

Arthur had been about to shout something at Peter for that but Alfred beat him to it. He felt his heart flutter and found himself smiling across at the American for how easily he’d been able to say it. He really admired Alfred for being able to be so honest about his feelings and their relationship. It was a real breath of fresh air and made him feel lovely and warm inside.

He rolled his eyes at the mention of playing American football, however. “We only have a rugby ball. I don’t know if it’ll be the same.” But he wouldn’t stop them from playing. He’d just sit with a book or something.

As Alfred took his hand, he made sure to peck him on the cheek, not really caring about Peter’s reaction. He wanted it to be clear as day that he loved Alfred and that it wasn’t about to change any time soon.

“We can sit by the river for a bit?” he suggested as they got closer to it, the sound of water audible.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 4:35 am

Alfred really was honest about their relationship and he knew that he definitely wouldn't hide it unless Arthur wanted to hide it from someone. For example at their work. But pretty much anywhere else, he really didn't care if people knew about them or not. In fact, he wanted more people to know about it just because.

He just grinned, shrugging. "That'll work."

He was happy though with the quick kiss on his cheek before he hurried to the river. Peter scoffed at Arthur though he soon went to the river and jumped in the shallow end, laughing. Alfred took a seat at the edge of the river, watching Peter as he played. Though the young boy soon splashed some water at Arthur, snickering.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 4:42 am

Arthur was just sitting down next to Alfred by the riverside when Peter splashed him. He spluttered as the water hit his midriff. He immediately scowled at his brother. He wasn’t sure that he was totally comfortable with Peter standing in the shallow water, worried that he’d fall into a pothole or into the river itself. That would be disastrous. He might not like his brother, but it didn’t mean that he didn’t care about him.

“You really want to start a water fight?” he challenged.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 4:45 am

Alfred raised an eyebrow at that though he continued to look at them with a bit of amusement. He remembered when his brother and himself would do water fights though at the same time, Alfred was an aggressive boy. He ended up always winning the water fights.

Or at least he liked to believe that he did.

Peter smirked over at Arthur. "You can't beat me you sore loser!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 4:48 am

Arthur just returned the smirk and stripped himself of his coat and his jumper before heading to the water’s edge, reaching down to throw a handful of water upwards at Peter with a sardonic grin.

“Want to bet?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 4:50 am

Peter smirked right back at Arthur and he thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Let's bet then! If I win, you can't kiss Al for the rest of your stay here! 'Cause it's gross!"

And now Alfred was really hoping that Peter wouldn't play a dirty trick to win this one.

Peter humphed softly, looking at Arthur defiantly before splashing more water at the other, also trying to aim for his trousers so it would look like he wet his trousers. Or at least he hoped.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 5:00 am

“And if I win, you have to stop being a whiny brat.” There wasn’t really a lot that he could ask for from his little brother. There wasn’t as if there was anything he could give him that wouldn’t be unfair. Arthur was a lot older than him and it would seem as though he was exploiting him if he did. “And kissing is not gross.”

Peter successfully managed to get his trousers wet, which made Arthur swear. Ordinarily, he might have let him win but the stakes were too high. He threw another fistful of water at Peter, aiming for his head. He was trying to hide his smile as he moved from place to place, trying to avoid Peter’s splashes.

He was trying to stay away from the deeper water, however and hoped that Peter would do the same.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next