Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu May 24, 2012 5:30 am

Arthur’s eyes widened a little at the amount Alfred drank and patted him on the arm, “Slow down, slow down. Can’t drink that fast with these things. You’ll leave being unable to stand if you keep up like that.” He could barely conceal his amusement

“Honestly, you Americans have no idea, do you?” he smiled slowly, teasing. “So… what did you think of London?” he asked, trying to make conversation.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Thu May 24, 2012 5:37 am

Alfred just laughed a bit and soon the bitterness lingered on his tongue. He would just have to drink a bit of something else later. Instead he nodded, smiling in agreement. "Fine, fine. Though it would have been a lot of fun to do a drinking game." He teased.

Of course he wasn't going to do that though. Especially since they would have to drive back home later.

He rested his chin on the palm of his hand before thinking back on London.

"It's a gorgeous city. I absolutely love it." He smiled just at the thought. "I...I know why you call it your home. I bet you love it there."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu May 24, 2012 5:47 am

“A drinking game?” Arthur raised an eyebrow. “I’m intrigued. Please, Jones, do go on,” he smirked a little, leaning slightly towards Alfred in his seat. It sounded tempting, regardless of having to get back later.

He watched Alfred closely, admiring his smooth skin (all of it that was visible, anyway). He hadn’t really noticed how Alfred had nicked himself earlier whilst shaving but now it seemed somewhat obvious. He wanted to reach across and touch it but resisted. He would have inquired if he was alright, but he was sure that he was.

Arthur smiled pleasantly, satisfied with that response.

“I do love it. It’s my home. It’s not exactly beautiful but… it’s certainly a very vibrant and lively place.” He sipped from his glass quickly. “We’ll have to come back someday so I can show you Winchester. It’s where I was born,” and where he’d spent the first few years of his life, where he’d become interested in fairytales and dragons and story-telling. He wanted to revisit there again some time.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu May 24, 2012 5:56 am

Alfred laughed at that and he leaned forward himself, looking just as amused and intrigued. Well...he knew that they would have to get home...but a drinking game actually sounded like a lot of fun.

Though he had no idea how they would be able to get home safely. Maybe ask one of Arthur's brothers to pick them up. Maybe...

"Well, we would have to bet on something of course, if we did do one," He pointed out, liking the idea more and more.

He soon nodded. "Yeah, that sounds really good. I would love to come back here in England...it's sometimes a bit tiring always being in America. It's nice to get out of the States."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu May 24, 2012 9:58 am

“Bet on what, darling?” Arthur cooed, smirking. He tilted his head to one side, allowing his gaze to flicker over to the bar. Of course, he was tempted to bet on something sexual but they weren’t in an ideal place to do that, if they did even bet. “And if you won…?”

He licked his lips thoughtfully, trying to think of a time they could come back. Christmas, maybe? They could rent out somewhere and have a nice Christmas break… but that would be a bit costly and Alfred would probably want to spend it with his family or something, which Arthur wouldn’t object to. He wouldn’t get between Alfred and his relatives, especially not with Alfred’s father having recently passed away. That would be cruel of him.

“That’s because this is one of the first few times you’ve been out of the country,” he shrugged. “I can understand why… America is so vast, it’s almost like a collection of different countries all in one. But there’s nothing wrong with becoming cultured, eh?”

He could see a waitress bringing out their food.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat May 26, 2012 3:04 am

Alfred just smirked right back at Arthur, his mind buzzing with all the different kind of possibilities that were out there. Well, it wouldn't be fun if it wasn't something sexual and honestly, he didn't want to embarrass the other in front of other people. He didn't want to make a fool out of him. Simply have some private fun with him.

"Well, let's come up with something along the lines of bed, hmm?" He lowered his voice. "It's been a while after all," He reminded.

Alfred actually did want to spend time with his family during Christmas, especially this year. He would be able to see his brother and his wife also (though he might also have to spend it with his brother-in-law, which was something he definitely didn't want). Well either way, it would be something that they could think about later. After all, it was months away.

He just grinned in good humour, soon digging into the roast hungrily. Not all that bad actually.

"It is! But it's exciting also being out."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat May 26, 2012 6:08 am

Arthur raised his eyebrows at that, somewhat surprised that Alfred had said that. He often forgot that it wasn’t just him that liked sex, but Alfred did, too. He let out a laugh and smirked with a shrug.

“Alright, love,” he agreed with a small nod. “I’m up for that. But how should we initiate this? What are we betting on?”

Arthur was somewhat nervous about the thought of having to be close o Alfred’s relatives and constantly be on guard. But if he wanted to do anything like that, then Arthur would do it (even if he whinged a bit).

He began to tuck into his meal, thanking the waitress fleetingly beforehand.

“Hmm…” he was taking more polite bites out of his food, although it was obvious that he was taking bigger mouthfuls than he normally would. “Do you like it?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat May 26, 2012 6:28 am

Alfred laughed at that also and he thought about it for a moment, licking his lips before smirking over at his lover. Arthur definitely wasn't the only one who liked sex and admittedly, he was the one that nearly got him hooked on it.

"Alright, so here it is. We see who can drink the most and the moment one of us is unable to drink anymore or refuses to drink anymore, the other person wins. As for what I want from you..."

He thought about it again, making sure and he smirked just a bit wider.

"If I win, you have to moan as loudly as you can when we're in bed...maybe even scream. With your brothers in the house."

Alfred continued on eating his food, hungry and obviously enjoying it. Instead he gave Arthur a wide grin and nodded.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat May 26, 2012 6:46 am

Arthur listened eagerly, liking the sound of this until Alfred announced what he wanted. He went as far as to punch Alfred in the arm, not hard enough to hurt him.

“Bastard,” he seethed and took an aggressive gulp of his drink. “Fine, as we’re on the theme of noise… If I win, then I get to top and you have to shout my name when you cum, as loud as you can.”

Either way, it didn’t seem as though any of his brothers would be getting a good night’s sleep. It would be embarrassing for both of them the morning afterwards, but they had to leave the next day anyway. They’d have to deal with it.

Arthur downed the rest of his drink.

“Your turn to pay for the next – shit, you don’t have any sterling on you, do you?” he cursed and handed Alfred some money, after rooting around in his wallet.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat May 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Alfred yelped when Arthur went as far as to punch him in the arm though he was glad that it wasn't enough to hurt him. Instead he grinned over at him almost in victory until Arthur came up with his terms. He nearly gaped.

"Hey! That's pretty much stealing mine!" He flushed though and he soon swallowed.

"Well, I'll pay you back when we get to New York." It was still really embarrassing that he didn't have an ounce of sterling on him. Though at the same time, he never really had the chance to go to a money changer. He still had his euro with him.

Alfred soon ordered more drinks before grinning over at Arthur.

"Ready to do this?" He asked with amusement.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 27, 2012 7:05 am

“Hmm, I thought that I might as well give your loud mouth some purpose,” Arthur smirked a little, ignoring Alfred’s yelp as he knew that he was more than capable of taking it. “You’re bloody loud when you want to be, sunshine,” he mumbled.

He took the opportunity to look at Alfred’s backside as he went to get more drinks, encouraged even further to win their bet. He merely focused on his food when Alfred turned around. He looked up at Alfred sceptically and smirked challengingly at him.

“I was born ready,” he declared, putting down his knife and fork, having had enough to eat although there were still remnants of potatoes on his plate.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 27, 2012 7:33 am

Alfred smirked back at him and he rolled his eyes. "I'm just a bit surprised that you actually don't want me to shut up for once. Gotta say that at least." He laughed as he hurried towards the drinks, not really noticing the gaze at his backside. He really couldn't even care if that was the case.

Soon he came back to the table, placing the drinks down before sitting back in the chair. "I'm sure. Let's see who has higher tolerance." Thankfully he grabbed enough so that they wouldn't have to stand up to grab more alcohol.

With that, he grabbed the next glass and slowly began to drank it, watching Arthur with some amusement. "You ready?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 27, 2012 7:43 am

Arthur pointedly glowered at him for asking a second time if he was ready and just took a determined gulp from his pint.

You would have thought that Arthur would have learnt from his various experiences with drinking. But no. Arthur didn’t pace himself at all and soon enough was lying his head down on the table, slurring about something to do with Flying Mint Bunny and pogo sticks. He groaned against the wood of the table, and not pleasurably.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 27, 2012 7:51 am

Alfred was just as determined and unlike Arthur, he was better able to pace himself. He had always been a conscious drinker and he surprisingly had quite a bit of tolerance to alcohol.

It was a while later when Alfred finally pretty much claimed that he won that match and he smirked down at Arthur though he was tilting a bit in his seat. "Guess I win this one, huh?" He soon got up so he could get Arthur a glass of water.

"We should walk back home first...mm...unless you have your brother's number," He soothed gently as he rubbed the other man's back.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 27, 2012 7:59 am

“Bastard,” Arthur cursed, reaching out to swat at him but missed horribly. He just sort of smacked the table with his palm. He hauled himself upright, letting out a small whine at the realisation of what he was going to have to do when they got back, although Alfred hadn’t been specific about when exactly they would have to do it… but he was much too drunk to try and bargain his way out of it.

“I have m’brothers’ numbers… None of ‘m will want to come…” he looked dazedly across at Alfred, obviously having to try to focus.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 27, 2012 8:02 am

Alfred just laughed at that, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek when he was sure that no one was staring. With that, he tried to lean most of Arthur's weight against him, soon keeping himself steady before looking over at him. "Want to walk with me or do you want me to carry you on my back?"

He really wasn't all that sober but at the same time, he was pretty damned certain that he was better off than Arthur.

"Come on, let's go."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 am

Arthur slumped against Alfred, feeling quite embarrassed even in his drunken state.

“Sod off,” was his response, choosing out of pride not to make a decision. If he became too difficult to direct, he was pretty certain that Alfred would pick him up, regardless if he had permission to or not. He just nodded, burying his face against Alfred’s shoulder.

“You don’t know the way,” he commented uselessly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 27, 2012 8:12 am

Alfred just gave a slight smile. "Now I can't sod off, now can I? That wouldn't be any fair."

Though soon he started to walk him out of the bar, looking around. "Is the house close by here?" He asked as he started to walk the way that he remembered at least. He really had no idea where he was going though he hoped that Arthur would be of some use and if not, he could always just call his brothers for some help.

He soon started to lead Arthur back home (or at least he tried to) though he kept a careful eye on Arthur to make sure that he could still walk.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 27, 2012 10:25 am

“Twenty minutes. Fields in the way,” was Arthur’s response, said into Alfred’s shoulder. Arthur then almost tripped because he wasn’t watching his feet; he grabbed on to Alfred to steady himself. “Ugh… too far. Let’s drive. I’ll drive.” He started fumbling through his pockets.

“Shouldn’t have agreed to your challenge… fuck,” he grumbled, finally producing his car keys.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Alfred looked at the car keys before he snatched it away from Arthur, rolling his eyes a bit. "I'll be driving here. Like hell I'm gonna let you drive like this." He mumbled.

He wasn't going to get the both of them killed because Arthur was too drunk to drive. He was rather drunk also though if they were going to do something stupid, then he would be the one to do it.

He had driven drunk before in the past.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Arthur tried desperately to grab his keys back but failed but eventually gave up with a frown and a pout.

“You’re drunk, too!” he accused. “I dun’ wan’ you driving m’ car in such a ssstate,” he hiccupped. “I shouldn’ve listened to you and your stupid accent and we wouldn’t be in this mess.” It was all just broken English, drunken drivel, really. He didn’t mean it. Hopefully he wouldn’t end up saying something offensive.

“Let’s just call Andrew…” a bit more fumbling about and he handed over his phone.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 28, 2012 12:11 am

Alfred rolled his eyes and huffed. "Well you're more drunk than me so obviously it would be safer! And you fuckin' love my accent!" He groaned, pressing a hand to his chest. Though he soon grabbed the phone form Arthur and looked for Andrew's name. With that, he finally called, waiting for him to pick up.

He couldn't help but smirk over at Arthur.

"Gotta admit, darlin'. I love your accent too." He nearly purred into his ear.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 28, 2012 12:17 am

Arthur blushed, turning his head away (although it only exposed his ear more, which was the whole point of moving).

“I’m flattered, Alfred but yer’re datin’ my wee brother,” said the gruff Scottish voice on the other end of the line. “Where are you both? It’s gettin’ late.”

Arthur just smirked sardonically up at Alfred, although it only lasted a few moments before he looked away again. If Alfred was going to be cheeky, then he was as well. He reached a hand down and squeezed Alfred’s rump, not even caring if any of the people leaving the pub saw them.

“We’re at the Rose and Crown,” Arthur said loudly, slurred.

“Oh God… he’s not drunk, is he?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 28, 2012 12:23 am

Alfred really didn't mind what Andrew was saying, instead more focused on Arthur though he gasped when the other squeezed him. He simply smirked down at his lover, nipping at his ear teasingly.

"We might've had a bit too much to drink," He mumbled.

He really, really couldn't bring himself to care what others thought when they stepped out of the pub himself now.

"Can you pick us up?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 28, 2012 12:29 am

Arthur let out a small laugh, turning to kiss Alfred’s jaw lightly.

“Fuckin’ hell…” Andrew audibly sighed. “Stay put an’ don’t try to drive. I’ll be there in ten minutes.” The Scotsman hung up the phone.

Arthur just rubbed at Alfred’s backside, clearly feeling somewhat more playful than before. He was looking forward to this, even if it would be embarrassing for them both the next day. The last time they’d attempted sex, Alfred had almost severely injured himself. Ah well. This time he wouldn't let Alfred carry him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next