Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:29 pm

“Of course I learnt about it at school,” Arthur sounded somewhat exasperated. “However, unlike you, I haven’t ever actually, um…” he blushed, detaching himself from Alfred as he wandered in circles around the kitchen, hands in his pockets. “I haven’t actually dealt with a lot of girls, nor have I ever slept with one. I forget about it all from time to time, as it doesn’t affect me,” he said honestly.

“But no. We don’t have to worry.” And that saddened him a little. A lot.

He pulled at the lining of his pockets nervously, silently as he attempted not to trouble himself with the prospect of conception and giving birth and how vaginas worked and all that jazz. He really didn’t want to know, and couldn’t care less.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Soon the toast was done and Alfred was quick to put it on the plate and grab some things for the other so he could put anything he wanted on the toast. He just quietly looked over at him and he laughed a bit, shrugging.

"Not really much to know. Truthfully...I never really had to deal much with it myself." He sighed a bit. "Doesn't really matter though if you're not going to bat for that team though, yeah?" He laughed and soon placed the plates on the table, sitting down.

"It's a good thing we don't have to worry though, right? No nine month surprises." He smiled up at him before beginning to eat his toast.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Arthur sat opposite his boyfriend and nodded slowly, “I suppose so.” He wasn’t particularly bothered that he didn’t know anything about it, didn’t want to. “No nine month surprises,” he agreed, not bothering to comment on the interesting name for a baby.

He picked at the toast, popping a small bit in his mouth. He frowned at the table as he chewed, and then at a random spot at the wall on the other side of the room (although from Alfred’s perspective, it probably looked as though Arthur was looking straight through him).

“Alfred, what about when…” the Beatles sprang to mind, “when I’m sixty four? We won’t have children, I’ll probably have some sort of problems physically and we won’t be able to have as much sex or anything like that. We’ll fight all the time.” He paused, opting to look at his toast rather than Alfred. “Is that really what you want?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Alfred looked over at Arthur, listening to him quietly and he was a bit confused with what he was trying to imply at first but then a small smile settled on his lips. He looked so certain of himself now. He took another bite out of his toast though, chewing thoughtfully before finally swallowing the piece down.

"Well, I'll be about sixty then," He murmured, thinking about it before sighing contently, reaching forward to lightly grab Arthur's hand. "By that time, we would have grown ready for the possible end...the things that are important to us now may not be so important when that time comes. We'll have fights and we may grow closer and we may grow farther at times." He soon gazed down at the table, knowing that maybe he was being too much of a sap.

"But that's the beauty of growing old together. Is the ability to still be there with each other despite each other's flaws...to love each other and that despite those fights...that we still love each other." He hesitated, trying to refuse letting his voice crack though it somewhat failed. "...To see the end come and know that I had lived my life with the man I loved."

He chuckled a bit, sighing softly. "...So in short...yeah. That's what I really want."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Arthur tensed at the prospect of death. He knew he’d die one day and was only as afraid of it as the next person. But the prospect of Alfred dying was a different issue entirely. He didn’t want Alfred to die. The very idea that Alfred one day might not exist terrified him.

He hadn’t expected such a heartfelt speech from Alfred, over toast, in Virginia. It all sounded so clichéd, the type of thing you’d see in a novel or some terrible tear-inducing Hollywood blockbuster (which, although Arthur wouldn’t admit it, he secretly loved). It rendered Arthur speechless, unable to think of anything as beautiful and honest as what he’d just said. He felt as though he should cry or do something momentous to make the moment memorable.

He just stared silently; gaze soft, eyes glassy. Arthur swallowed thickly, trying to think of something equally lovely and heartfelt to say.

“You’re ridiculous,” was what he said, his expression crumbling somewhat. Ridiculous and perfect and everything Arthur had ever dreamed of. He got to his feet and went over to where Alfred was sitting, leaning down to kiss him deftly on the lips. Once, twice, thrice.

“How,” kiss, “do you,” kiss, “always,” kiss, “know what to say?” he carded his fingers through Alfred’s hair, having to stand up straight as his back ached a little. “But I… I think I’ll always want you, too, my love.”

Thumping could be heard upstairs – clearly Katyusha was running somewhere.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Alfred himself was terrified of death and he didn't want it any time soon but he knew that by the time that he hit sixty...that it probably would be more acceptable to him. That he would be more accepting of his end...but he wouldn't want to live his life without Arthur. It would be horrible...dark...but he knew that if he lived past him...that he would have to live for Arthur's sake. And it would hurt but he would do it. If he lived past his lover, then he would be sure to give him roses every Valentines and a flower for each day that he missed him.

But that was something he didn't want to think about now.

Not when Arthur was there with him, alive, young and still with him all the same. Now was not the time to fear about what was lying for them in the future and how they would manage, but rather what they had now.

He smiled at him, loving and caring and seeing him as such an important man to him. Soon enough he kissed him back, again and again and again and all he could do was smile against those lips.

"I don't know what to say," He admitted against his lips, voice a soft whisper. "I just say the truth."

Though soon he started to focus his attention on the thumping upstairs.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:42 pm

“And that’s why you hold the key to my heart,” Arthur said, just as quiet as though the world was silent, there was no one else and only Alfred to hear his words. There was no need to speak loudly, no need to be audible to anyone but the man before him. His soulmate, it seemed.

“I love you. I’ll love you forever,” and he meant it.

Katyusha ran down the stairs, a large grin plastered across her lips as she came into the kitchen. She hesitated at the sight, though.

“I hope I’m not interrupting?” she asked, sounding a little timid.

Arthur didn’t move away from Alfred, sliding his arm around his shoulders. “What were the results?” he asked, although it seemed obvious by the huge smile on her face.

“I’m pregnant,” she made a weird squeaking noise that Arthur wasn’t sure was human.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Alfred just laughed a bit, still close to the other and he whispered back a soft 'I love you too...forever' before finally turning around to face Katyusha. He looked at her curiously and he just smiled, urging her on even though he leaned against his lover gently.

Instead he patiently waited to hear the results though it was obvious...especially with the thumping noise that was heard upstairs.

Though when she said she was pregnant, Alfred couldn't help but feel happy. ...He was going to be an uncle! He grinned widely over at her. "Congrats Katyusha! I'm so happy for you! You're going to be an amazing mom!" He soon thought about it.

"Did you tell Matt about it?" He was pretty certain that she did though considering how he heard footsteps coming downstairs which he assumed was Matt's.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Arthur just stroked his finger through Alfred’s hair, a sign of tenderness for the silence that would follow from him and the lack of attention he’d provide Alfred with in the next few hours. This man, ridiculous and sweet was everything. And he wanted him to feel loved, especially after creating all of these insecurities inside of him, and allowing some to resurface.

“Congratulations,” he smiled a little at the Ukrainian woman.

“дякую,” she replied before she could help it and blushed. “Thank you, I mean. Yes, I told him. He’s just coming but I thought that I should let you know the good news. I can’t wait to tell your mom!” Katyusha looked so excited, positively bouncing on the spot.

Arthur was just dreading having to look Matthew in the eye.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Alfred simply smiled when he saw Katyusha look so excited. He really did like seeing her like this. He remembered Matthew's and her wedding day...she was just as excited and it was nice to see that happiness in her again. It was obvious that they both loved each other so very much.

"Well mom will be done in a bit so you can tell her then. Be careful though. I'm pretty sure she's going to flood you presents and all." He laughed before leaning over to press a quick kiss to Arthur's lips.

Soon Matthew came in, wrapping his arm around his wife's waist as he relaxed beside her. He didn't even really seem all that worried about Arthur at the moment though he did let his gaze linger when they kissed, instead his own happiness showing in his lovely eyes. "I'm so happy. I guess you're going to become an uncle, Al." He smiled over at his brother, who simply smirked back playfully.

"You know I'm great with kids. So I would be always more than happy to play with them after they're born." It seemed really nice actually...hopefully Arthur wouldn't mind.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Katyusha greeted Matthew with a peck on the cheek. She giggled and leaned into her husband’s touch, “You’re right.”

Arthur kissed Alfred back briefly, only feeling a little uncomfortable as he felt Matthew’s gaze on them. At least he didn’t seem to be too bothered. Hopefully they’d be able to forget the arse-smacking, pec-groping incident that occurred the previous night. He certainly didn’t want to mention it again.

He could definitely imagine Alfred begging to go up to Canada just so that he could spend a few hours playing with his niece or nephew. He knew Alfred would make a good uncle, he would have even made a good father. So Arthur made a mental note to allow him that in the future.

He patted Alfred on the back and gave him a gentle push towards the couple.

“Give your brother a hug. He successfully impregnated someone. I think that’s reason enough to celebrate.” He cringed at how awful that had sounded.

Luckily, Katyusha just laughed. “Yes, yes he did!” she clarified, making Arthur feel even more awkward.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Alfred didn't really seem to feel as awkward as Arthur though at the same time, he knew his own family better than the other of course. He knew how they would react and he had to admit, Matthew seemed more accepting of Arthur than a few of his past girlfriends. Which was saying something. Though of course he really was never looking for the other's approval and it seemed that the incident from yesterday seemed to lack in comparison to the recent news of Katyusha being pregnant. He could still see that happiness in his eyes and Alfred didn't want that look to ever disappear.

Of course Matthew was still a bit nervous if only because now he had terrible images of what Arthur and Alfred did in bed. And not only that but how Arthur was like in bed. ...He would have never guessed from how politely he acted before. It was definitely a...surprise. Yes, a surprise. But he had a feeling that they both made a silent agreement not to ever bring it up again.

Maybe a few years in the future when they're teasing but for now, it was still too fresh.

Alfred looked over at Arthur and soon he laughed, cheeks reddening. "God that sounded weird, Arthur," He admitted but despite that, he went to hug his brother, patting him on the back. "Congrats Matt. You finally did something amazing for once." He winked over at him but nearly yelped when Matthew reached up to pinch his cheek hard.

Huffing, the younger brother rubbed his cheek tenderly before sitting back with Arthur.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:00 am

Arthur could only hope that Matthew wouldn’t get any funny ideas of what Arthur was like inside the bedroom. He didn’t do anything extremely perverted with Alfred, as such. He didn’t make him wear leather or something ridiculous. Although Alfred in leather sounded quite nice, actually.

He just elbowed Alfred at his response, cheeks pink. He couldn’t help but chuckle a little at Matthew’s actions when Alfred was cheeky; it reminded him of the dynamic he had with some of his brothers. He just ruffled Alfred’s hair as he sat down again, smiling somewhat more fondly than he would usually allow in public.

Katyusha still seemed to be elated, overjoyed. She headed across to Alfred and Arthur and hugged each of them in turn.

“Thank you for realising,” she said to Alfred. “Thank you for buying the test for me,” she said to Arthur (whose hug was more stiff and un-natural than Alfred’s). She trotted back across to her husband, looking up at him with excited eyes. “Shall we leave you two alone? You were in the middle of something.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 am

Alfred had a feeling that Matthew definitely had a few thoughts of what they were like in bed but he decided not to linger on it. Hopefully he didn't think they had all of this kinky sex everywhere they went. That would definitely be a lot more embarrassing than he would want it to be.

Soon enough he settled close to Arthur, deciding that it was too boring just to sit on the chair and instead he took a seat on Arthur's lap.

"Ah! You don't have to leave if you don't want to!" He reassured with a small smile though he hugged Katyusha back. Matthew just chuckled and he shook his head.

"No, no. It's fine. I think I want some time with Katyusha. We'll come back down once mom comes around, eh?' With that, he helped lead Katyusha out of the kitchen and Alfred just sighed a bit, smiling still as he looked up at the other.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:17 am

Arthur spluttered as Alfred sat in his lap but tried to adjust himself so that Alfred wouldn’t have bones poking into him (not that kind) and so that his legs wouldn’t hurt too much. He lightly wrapped his arms around Alfred’s waist, seeing it as the only plausible thing to do.

Katyusha gave the boys a small wave and with another giggle, she hurried along after her husband.

Arthur tipped his head forward enough to press his forehead against Alfred’s spine, sighing softly.

“What do you want to do?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:31 am

Alfred just laughed a bit and he looked over at Arthur curiously, humming to himself as he got comfortable on the other's lap. Not the most comfortable lap but still comfortable enough. Not only that but Arthur's reaction to it was hilarious.

"Mm...I don't know. There's not a lot to do over here in Virginia. Especially in comparison to New York of all places. It's just a really small town and stuff. Though maybe you can help me pick some apples from the apple trees outside? They're ready now for the picking." He questioned with a small smile.

"I'll need some help and then mom and I can make the homemade apple pie! You'll love it!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:06 am

“Apples?” Arthur echoed dumbly but nodding slowly. “Okay. I’ll help you pick apples. I didn’t realise that this house had an orchard?” But then again, he hadn’t been in the garden yet. He felt a little like he’d be left alone to socialise with Matthew and Katyusha and he wasn’t sure he wanted to do that. He didn’t know anything about babies. Well, he did. He’d seen Peter and Bevan as babies, after all. He pursed his lips as he tried not to think about it.

“Okay,” he agreed again. He’d just have a long phone call to his uncle or his father. Yes. That sounded like a good idea. Sort of. It was better than being forced to make small talk with people he didn’t know. “You’ll have to make sure to ask what the plan is for the next few days and, um, I don’t mind helping out with the chores, if we need to do any.” Arthur, after all, was notorious for his cleanly ways and the fact that he liked to tidy up.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:13 am

Alfred smiled a bit over at Arthur and he laughed, nodding as he soon got off of the other and headed towards the back. "Not really an orchard or anything. Just more like a few trees that we grow in the back is all. But it does enough to give us the things we want like a few apple pies and all!

He laughed and soon opened the door to the back, revealing quite a gorgeous garden that his mother usually slaved over. Though he didn't seem to pay much mind to it and instead he grabbed a bucket nearby, putting it on the base of the tree before looking up at it.

"You don't have to worry too much about chores though I'm sure my mom would enjoy it." He reassured before finally tugging his shirt off. August was still a rather hot month and he would have to be doing some work. Throwing his shirt off to a nearby garden bench, he smiled over at his lover before finally looking over at the apples. Perfect! He couldn't wait. It definitely gave him some fond memories. Soon enough he began climbing the tree, efficiently being able to do it as he pulled himself up with his strong arms.

He remembered a time when he couldn't even do this at all but that seemed to change.

"You better catch me if I fall!" He called out, teasing.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:28 am

As Alfred climbed off of him, Arthur stood up and stretched out a bit. He had left his shoes on when he’d gotten back from the shop and hence didn’t need to retrieve them. He admired Alfred’s bravery for heading out without any shoes on at all.

But what struck him was how lovely the garden was. It was filled with beautiful flowers, all varying in colour and species. It made Arthur’s head dizzy with just how stunning it was but, as Alfred didn’t mention it, neither did he.

He carefully headed out behind Alfred, still looking around the garden in awe at the things he saw. But his boyfriend had his attention immediately as he took of his shirt. He gawked at him and willed himself not to be aroused by the light sheen of sweat on Alfred’s body from the heat and the way it made his muscles glisten. This all felt incredibly homoerotic, fresh out of Arthur’s fantasies.

He just nodded and blushed, standing beneath the tree. He would continue to suffer in his t-shirt and stupidly tight trousers, socks and shoes, like a true Englishman. He could remember that whilst in India, his father had never not worn his suit, always looked smart, no buttons were ever undone and no ties loosened. He just endured it. And this was definitely not India, although it was hot. He’d be able to deal with it.

“Be careful,” he warned.

Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:32 am

Alfred adored gardens, he really, really did but he was so used to seeing this garden that he didn't make much mention of it anymore. Though he still felt a bit prideful that Arthur really seemed to enjoy the garden. Alfred's favourite was the rose bushes off near the apple tree, which were absolutely gorgeous in his opinion.

Yet soon he noticed Arthur's gaze on him though it didn't really click in his mind and instead he smiled down at his lover and waved at him before wiping away some of the sweat from his forehead.

Soon he started to pick the apples off the tree and after grabbing a handful, he would place them in the bucket or hand them to Arthur.

"Don't worry though, I'm fine." He laughed, rolling his shoulders a bit. Soon he dropped back down onto the ground, grabbing the water bottle he brought with him outside and began to gulp it down contently.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:50 am

Arthur just licked his lips, watching Alfred with a dry mouth and baited breath. He was absolutely stunning. It was making Arthur feel faint just because of how hot he was getting. It probably wasn’t a good idea to dress in black, he decided belatedly.

He just tried not to think about licking the sweat off of Alfred’s skin as he fucked him against the tree. He felt a lump form in his throat and looked fixatedly at the flower beds. They were pretty flower beds. Very pretty. Not as pretty as Alfred’s orgasmic body, though.

At least Arthur could appreciate how hard he’d worked to get that body.

But Alfred slowly swallowing the water was not doing Arthur any good, or his trousers – which felt like they were getting alarmingly tighter. He placed his hand on Alfred’s bicep to get his attention and thought about kissing him but decided that it’d be too risky, considering that anyone would be able to see them.

“Remind me,” he whispered instead, “the next time we’re alone that I want to fuck you.” His voice was low but light. As much as he would have liked to push Alfred against the tree, pull down his trousers and have his wicked way, he was almost certain that they’d be seen. Even if not by the family then by a neighbour.

He snatched the water away and took a few gulps of it himself, trying to cool himself down.

“It’s hot,” he said bluntly, referring to the weather although it could have been interpreted differently.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:07 am

Alfred was currently unaware of Arthur's current fantasies as he picked the apples and he was too fixated on getting water and doing some work to really notice just how much the other was staring at him. Soon enough though he felt the other's hand on his bicep and he turned around to look at him, smiling a bit though he could feel his heart thrum more against his chest as he heard those words.

Then that's when the realisation settled in. Oh and how much he loved that realisation.

Instead he smirked to himself, pressing himself closer to the other so their bodies pressed and he could feel the other against him.

"We are alone though," He teased though he knew that they probably couldn't do anything right then and there. He smiled and soon took the water back, taking the last few gulps.

"And maybe you should take off a few of those layers." He smiled.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:15 am

Arthur’s breath hitched in his throat as Alfred got closer to him. He looked up at him, lips pursed. Alfred definitely knew how to turn on the charm and it was difficult for Arthur to resist. He looked away, placing his hands on Alfred’s sides, lightly resting them there as he tried not to think about indecent things which he would like to do to Alfred in the morning heat.

“What layers?” he scoffed. “I’ve only got this blasted t-shirt on.” He sighed heavily, having to reach up to wipe the sweat off of his own brow. “I will not walk around half naked.” He wasn’t nearly as impressive as Alfred was with his clothes off. And he wasn’t particularly keen to let the rest of the house know. “It’s indecent,” he added, not really meaning it. He’d probably be pretty sad if Alfred covered up again.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:21 am

Alfred just smirked at him, just leaning a bit closer. While he would definitely love seeing Arthur with his shirt off, he knew that the other would be uncomfortable with it unless they were alone in the bedroom. Even then it always seemed a bit hesitant but he never really commented on it. Instead he licked his lips, smiling teasingly.

"Indecent?" He questioned softly, laughing a bit as he pressed their hips together. ...Well how long had that been there?

"Last time I remembered, you loved indecent," He nearly purred.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:32 am

Arthur squirmed a little as he was pulled closer, willing for Alfred to stop so that he might stand a chance of being able to keep his dignity. But of course that wouldn’t happen. He whined a bit as Alfred pressed their hips together, as he finally seemed to notice the problem that Arthur was having in the trouser department.

He blushed and spluttered, trying to answer coherently. “S-shut up. There’s a time and a place for indecency.” He gently pushed back against Alfred’s hold, but he wasn’t really fighting to get away. He wasn’t angry, after all. He was just flustered.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next