Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Serve And Protect. [R18]

2 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

To Serve And Protect. [R18] - Page 9 Empty Re: To Serve And Protect. [R18]

Post by Detective Jones Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Alfred knew Gilbert probably only talked down to get other people riled up and he really shouldn't take such obvious bait but he didn't like his manhood being insulted. "It's plenty Awesome!"

Hearing Arthur laugh pulled him back a bit though. The sound was just,..He wanted to hear it again, and had they been in more desirable company he might have doubled his efforts on nuzzling the boy. As they stood however Gilbert seemed to be saying something important now.

Alfred frowned as he listened. Some of the things Ivan had told him the night before were echoing as Gilbert said similar things. His mood was dropping fast as he glanced down at Arthur for a moment. "Were you in pain?" The question was stupid, of course he had been, but it was honest too, act or no act. His voice dropping a bit as if the matter was private between them. "I'm sorry."

He looked back up to Gilbert soon though, not wanting him to get fed up by not talking to him. "Heh, we transferred here from another college. We didn't live on Campus there, we had an apartment to ourselves. When we came here though, we thought, why not? Ya know. We wanted to get in on all the fun stuff, like the parties. Seems they were a bit more exciting them we expected though." He says quickly coming up with something to try and cover their lack of knowledge, while maintaining an interest in the topic.

So it was an Asian, that narrowed it down he supposed. It was good information but he was starting to wonder if they had the right group of party goers. All these people seemed to think about was sex, so far no mention of strange dares.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:47 pm

"It's all right," he assured Alfred, tilting his head back to look up at the taller man. "I-- we dealt with it, so don't worry about it. It's not your fault. I'm fine." it felt nice, knowing that Alfred seemed concerned. And Alfred's tone seemed so genuine. When Alfred made up a story about a previous university, Arthur relaxed slightly in relief. The lad could think well on his feet. 

"I never knew that you were allowed to transfer mid-way through the term! Maybe you're spies or something. But then again, you're not awesome enough. You wouldn't tell me even if you were, anyway." 

A pause, and then he realised it was a joke. "No, I suppose we wouldn't. The 'Alice' drug, what does it do? The 'Red Queen' causes an orgy, so how can the other one be stronger?" Arthur asked, fingertips playing lightly over Alfred's knuckles. Were they chasing the right leads? What had started as a murder investigation now led to drugs, sex, Russians, Frenchmen and co. and now Asians too. How did they all connect? Did they even connect at all?

"Alice is pretty scary," Gilbert sighed. "I've never had it, but I've seen a few people under the influence. Like if Arty here had some, he'd just... Go blank. He'd obey anything anyone told him to do and he'd have to tell the truth. You could tell him to suck you off or ride someone or maybe even kill someone, and he would. It kinda makes you totally submissive to everyone. Kinky, hey? He wouldn't remember anything much the morning after though."

Arthur pressed himself firmly back against Alfred's chest with a shudder. It certainly did sound scary. He'd hate to loose control like that, a doll that anyone could use and abuse.  It was lucky that the Asian who'd drugged the drinks hadn't put 'Alice' into the drinks. "What about Braginsky-- Ivan? Won't he be angry that someone brought drugs to his party?"

"Ivan?" Gilbert repeated, "nah. They're close, you know? I think he's fucking one of them, and those Asians are so tight-knit that if you fuck one, you may as well be fucking all of them. He'd probably be upset if it was 'Alice' though. A couple of people who got really doped up on it never came back here. They say they transferred, but you never know. Actually, the last one was only a couple of days ago -- they're probably bringing you guys in to bring up the student population a bit."

Apparently Gilbert decided that he'd been serious enough for the time being, because he leaned in close and smirked at them. "So what about that DP offer, hmm? Just think about how much tighter he'd be. We can go buy heaps of toys, and the night can be all about Arty."
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:38 pm

He won't push the subject since Arthur does seem to be okay now and just nods in recognition of what he says.

Alfred stiffens a bit at the question of spies, even though he knows Gilbert is joking it is a very close guess to what they really are. He gives a small laugh and shakes his head. "Your guess is a s good as mine."

He tries to keep listening but Arthur's fingers on his hands are getting to be rather distracting. He wiggles his fingertips trying to get rid of the tingling feeling left there. All the while not letting his grip on his partner slip, especially that the knowledge of this new drug. The thought makes him shiver. "People shouldn't have that kind of power over each other." He speaks before snapping his mouth shut. Who knows what opposing things like that outright could lead to but he couldn't help it. He gives Arthur a wary glance. Kill someone huh? They might be getting somewhere after all.

His suspicions only seem to be confirmed as the conversation goes on. Someone just recently left? Could it be their witness from before? Had he really been on the stuff and not knew what to recall that he might have done? Alfred wants to stomp but holds himself back. They really should have ran a drug test on the guy before they let him go.

"I..don't think so." Alfred pipes up finally. "I'm not too fond of sharing my things. I hope you'll understand." He says brightly, even though there is something fiercely protective in his eyes.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Arthur could hear the protectiveness in Alfred's voice and nodded in agreement. "We must regretfully decline. I'm sure you're a wonderful lay, but I am Alfred's." Partner, he reminded himself, Alfred's partner

"Too bad. You're missing out. I heard you two put on quite a show at some point last night? Lizzie wants to film you. People are talking about the handsome blond stud and his needy, pretty little plaything, you know." 

"Pretty?" Arthur hissed, "I am a man! Men aren't pretty. Honestly!"

"Well you're small and cute," Gilbert reasoned with a grin, "and you look kinda delicate. The only thing working against you are those brows."

"There's nothing wrong with my eyebrows!" Arthur said heatedly, automatically slapping a hand across his forehead to cover them. 

"You should tell him, don't you think?" The German asked Alfred. "Shake him out of his delusions. But anyway, at least you weren't at one of the Asian's parties. seriously, they're insane. They play truth or dare with crazy stakes. I mean, we were just doing innocent, harmless stuff. I heard they made you kiss or something, yeah? But they do everything in alliances, so they might make you suck your worst enemy's cock, which would be getting off lightly. It's fucking hard to be invited to one of those, but if you are it means you're on Ivan's good side, which is something everyone wants."

Arthur exchanged glances with Alfred. Was Ivan the prime suspect right now? Something didn't quite add up. The man they'd found murdered... Was definitely murdered. Those wounds couldn't have come from a suicide. Which meant that someone had killed him. If the murderer was connected to these parties and drugs, then it would be reasonable to assume that he or she had been influenced by the Alice drug. But that Mathias fellow... It didn't follow, that he could be the murderer. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Alfred's face heated up at the mention of what they did. So people must have been paying more attention to them then he thought. Which was a good thing for their investigation he figured, but he felt rather exposed now. They have only been there one day and already people were talking about them.

He gives a light chuckle, looking down at Arthur. "Come on, you gotta admit. Your eyebrows are kinda big." He jokes and is very aware that his partner is probably going to smack him for saying it so he quickly adds. "But I like 'em."

It occurs to Alfred that Gilbert likes to run his mouth, he's spilling more and more information that could be helpful to them. The information makes Alfred feel sick to his stomach though. What would they have to do to get into those parties..and then what would they be forced to do once invited. It's something Alfred really doesn't want any part of because he can't see it ending well at all, for either of them. After throwing punches at Ivan he is sure the man will never let him on his 'good side' anyways.

He is thinking rather along the same lines as Arthur but would really like to get somewhere to discuss it with him further. He looks to Gilbert to see if he has anything more to say before he leans down near Arthur's ear and pouts. "I'm still hungry babe, let's go to dinner already."
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:49 pm

"Hungry?" Gilbert grinned, waggling his eyebrows. "I'll leave you to be fed, then. Or maybe you'd be feeding Arty?"

"Oh, hush!" Arthur grumbled. How long was the German fellow planning to stand there for? Sure, he'd given them a lot of information, but there was no telling if he was bring truthful or not. They could just be rumours. Or Gilbert could be working to keep outsiders away from their parties. He glanced up at Alfred and near-melted at the sight of his pout. "Yes, I'm feeling a little peckish myself, love."

"Well, Ivan's having another party next week. They'll probably let you in on sight. I've just missed my last lecture of the day. I'll see you around, Arty and Alfy!" Gilbert gave them a wave and an obscene gesture before laughing uproariously and striding off to join a small crowd that was heading in the other direction.  

"He's a suspicious fellow, isn't he?" Arthur remarked. "I wonder how much of that was true." He didn't move, a part of him wanting to remain in Alfred's protective embrace for just a little longer. "Alice and the Red Queen? Honestly, American students really don't know their literature, do they? A more fitting name would be Queen of Hearts, if they were going for an Alice in Wonderland theme. Passionate, she is, rather than the Red Queen's calculative coldness." Arthur froze as he realised that he'd been rambling about something that Alfred would have absolutely no interest in. "Er-- where do you want to have dinner? We could buy something and take it back to the dorm... Or eat out. Whichever you'd like."
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Alfred wants to bury his face in order to escape the albino's bad jokes and is glad when he finally makes his parting ways. His body relaxed considerably and it only adds to how tired he feels.

" I don't think he would have any reason to lie." He says. "unless that's just how he gets his laughs, which could be possible." He grimaces. People were so weird. He let's his hands slip away from Arthur now, fingers lingering hesitantly, ring finger hooking accidentally onto one of Arthur's.

Alfred blinks as he listens to Arthur ramble about a book or something. He certainly seems to know what he's talking about and it intrigues him. "Huh but what about the movie Disney made? Besides why would they name the weird mind control thing Alice either. None of it makes since, they're all too hopped up on their weird junk to give good names I bet." He gives a short laugh but it dies away as his stomach makes its interests known by growling.

"Take out sounds nice. Let's grab pizza or something and go back to the dorm." He suggests. Surely Arthur was tired too. They hadn't done much but what they did do seemed work enough for the day.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:19 am

"That just seemed far too easy," Arthur said, frowning. "Don't you find it suspicious at all?" Maybe he was just being paranoid. But he'd rather be paranoid then dead -- or worse, drugged with the strangely-named 'Alice' drug. He felt Alfred's arms loosening their hold and took the hint, stepping away slightly. One of Alfred's fingers remained hooked around his though, so he hesitantly took the man's hand in what was becoming an almost disturbingly familiar gesture. 

"The movies combined the two characters, which is why everyone gets confused. The Queen of Hearts is from the first novel, whereas the Red Queen is from the sequel, 'Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There'. Though you're right; the names don't make much sense at all. I'm sure it was someone attempting to seem learned. Now, where do we find pizza?"

They could probably drive to a pizza place nearby. And they could discuss everything properly once they were fed and locked in the safety of the dormitory. Or in a car. "What kind do you want? I'm rather partial to the chicken and mushroom pizza, but it really doesn't bother me."
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:42 am

" I do." Alfred replies. " but don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that. We should just be careful." He gives Arthur a grin, he could make sorta literary quotes as well. He wasn't completely stupid in the area.

He was surprised that Arthur toke his hand again, although not disappointed. After all that contact for show, the lack of it made him feel a little cold. So he happily, keeps their hands together. " See your good at that book stuff. You should write one of your own or something."

He glanced around, although there are no pizza places immediately in sight. "I'm sure there can't be one too far, I think I saw a delivery guy the other day." He gives a chuckle. "You should know by now. I'll eat anything..except marmite. Tried that stuff once, never again."
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 am

Write his own book? Arthur shook his head. "Perhaps I could have, once upon a time.  But not now." Writing required imagination, and an appreciation for life and all of it's offerings. He'd gradually lost those over his time on the force. It wasn't the work's fault; Arthur knew that he just hadn't made the best of choices at times. 

"Marmite? What's wrong with marmite? I suppose it is an acquired taste... But it's just as nice as anything else!" It wasn't that he found Marmite amazingly delicious or anything, he just felt the need to defend it since he'd practically grown up on the stuff. It was extremely versatile, too. You could even make broth from it!

Delivery of pizza sounded good. "Maybe we can just call and get them to bring it here?" he asked as they reached their dorm room. Why didn't it feel strange to be holding hands with his partner like this? He wasn't unfamiliar with the concept of two men; hell, he'd slept with men before, but that was irrelevant. But this was his work colleague. Arthur sighed and opened the door, waiting to see if Alfred would drop his hand as soon as they made it into the dorm. It was never just Alfred. "You call them," he told the American, "I'll need to make a call too." To the bloody Chief...
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Alfred shrugs his shoulder as they continue on. He had to smile at Arthur's defending of the nasty stuff. "You gotta have some special taste buds to enjoy that stuff. I think I almost threw up when I tried it." He sticks his tongue out at the memory, although his insults are harmless.

"Yeah, we can probably do that, I've never known a pizza place to deny delivery to a dorm before. I mean they got a lot of business from college kids after all.

Once inside, Alfred indeed releases Arthur's hand because he needed both hands to juggle his phone around while dialing and pulling at his shoes stings to get them off. He sits back on the bed as the phone rings and manages to kick off his shoes, letting out a relaxed sigh. He's half laying down by the time the phone is answered and he is telling off their order. "Two chicken and mushroom pizzas please." He orders cheerfully. "Mhmm, Yup, the dorms." He rattles off their building and room number before he takes the phone from his ear and pushes the end call button.

He glances over to Arthur. He wondered who he had to talk to.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Arthur grabbed his phone and was dialing as soon as Alfred let go of his hand. He slid off his shoes and left them lined up neatly next to the door. As the phone rang, Arthur tutted and bent down to straighten Alfred's shoes, which he had kicked off into an ungainly heap. 

Oh the fifth ring, the Chief picked up. Arthur's face fell into that familiar scowl as he listened to the Chief berate him. 

"--and I'm not sure that you're ready to be back out there! Be sensible, Kirkland!"

"You gave me this case," Arthur replied angrily, "so stop telling me to drop it. I'm not letting anyone else take over. Besides, Jones is here with me."

"Where exactly is 'here'?"

Arthur gave a condensed, censored version of events and what they had learnt. All he really said was that they were undercover on campus, and sifting through potential suspects during social events. The Chief wasn't stupid, he could probably fill in some of the gaps. 

"I don't like this, Kirkland. Seems to me like you'll be plunging in too deep if you keep probing. How's Jones?"

"Competent," he said immediately. "Highly competent. Keeps a cool head."

"Anyone who puts up with you is an angel," the Chief sighed, "myself included. Well, I want you to report in by phone every two days, and in person every Saturday. Do I make myself clear?"

"I'm not a child," Arthur growled. "But I understand, sir." It was better than being forcefully pulled off the case. The Chief couldn't know about the drugs, or the nature of the parties. He'd go berserk. 

They said their farewells and Arthur clicked the end call button. He glanced over at Alfred. "The Chief," he explained. "What did you order?"
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Alfred can tell from the tone in Arthur's voice that he is talking to the chief and just smiles as he also tucks away the shoes Alfred had left where ever they had fallen.

Once he is done with his own call he listens to the bits he can hear Arthur say. When Arthur puts the phone down and turns to him, he just grins, not moving from his spot on the bed as it is highly comfortable. "Two of what you said you liked." He answers

He can't help but say something else though. "I heard you complimenting me~." He teases. Although it is less of making fun of him and more in appreciation. If Arthur though he was going well then he really must be. He had been a little afraid that he would slip up or something but this gave him a bit of confidence and a bit of confidence goes a long way for the American who practically runs on the stuff.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Arthur sat down on the edge of his bed, his face flushing. "G-git! I was not complimenting you! I was merely making an observation, you pillock!" He scowled then, crossing his arms over his chest. "He wants us to call every two days, and drop by the station every Saturday. Who knows how long this will take."

It was different now though, Arthur knew. He used to try and get the cases over and done with as soon as possible, but now he found he didn't mind so much. Of course he wanted to solve the case and get to the bottom of the murder and the strange drugs, but it wasn't so lonely now. 

"All right, then," he said, drawing his knees up to his chest and leaning his arms across them. "What do we know so far? We can plan our next course of action once the food arrives."
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 pm

There were those odd insult words again. What even is a pillock? He shrugs it off. "Either way, thank you." He says with a chuckle, although it is rather nervous but he is grateful. "Ah, well at least I'll be able to get my car from the station then." he jokes.

He shifts on the bed to where he can lay down more properly. This was different from what he had expected from his new police career. He had though he would be out, chasing down suspects and cuffing them in car chases and shoot outs. This..This was longer, more like a game. Sure he was still chasing people, more figuratively then anything though. He didn't mind though. It might have been boring if he was by himself but with Arthur there always seemed to be something going on. He made sure of that it seemed almost. There stay so far was anything but uneventful.

"What do you know? A lot but none of it seem to make sense." He says from where he is. "We've got two kinds of parties and two kinds of drugs and no one to really pin anything on. I mean, It could be Ivan." He wishes it was Ivan. He's love to put that creep behin bars. "but it doesn't seem likely. Gilbert said he would have gotten upset if Alice was used at his party. As far as he know it was someone under the Alice drug that killed our guy, right?"

He looks to Arthur for reassurance. Surely he could put things together better then he did. He was so experienced after all. "Should we try to get into the Asian's parties?" He asks, a hint of fear there although he tries his hardest to mask it.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Arthur shook his head. "I don't think it's Braginsky, but he seems to be close to the centre of it." He leaned his chin against his arms, frowning. "Personally, I don't think we've got much at all. We're assuming that the drugs and the murder are related, which they may very well not be. We're actually assuming a lot of things. That Mathias fellow, he said that the person who dared him to go into that house attended one of the parties that he'd been to, right? What if that person was in fact not the killer, and instead was trying to send someone to bring the murder to light? After all, if we hadn't gotten the case on that particular day and if Mathias hadn't been there, goodness knows how long the body would have remained there for."

He drew a deep breath and huffed it out. They were depending on Mathias and Gilbert's honesty, believing that those two weren't somehow in on the whole situation. "We may not necessarily need to go to those; what we really need is to find out whose parties Mathias was attending. We've gone on blind and it hasn't worked well for us. If we do have to go to the Asians' parties and somehow get invited... Well, you don't have to go if it makes you uncomfortable." Arthur knew that although Alfred was trying to hide it, the American really didn't want to take part in the kinds of activities described by Gilbert. Arthur could understand his feelings, especially of his partner happened to be a virgin.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Alfred frowns as he listens to Arthur speak. So they really didn't know much at all? He hated to think all their work so far was meant for nothing. I mean he had lost his first kiss to this job. Now that he found himself minding so much, more and more. That was something else entirely though. He had to think about their case first.

Alfred wanted to hide his head in a pillow and scream out of frustration. He did pulled over a pillow but he just tossed it over his head instead of saying anything. "Well how do we find that out?" He asks, voice muffled from under the pillow. "And no..I'll go where ever you go. It's a promise okay. As partners. I'll watch you back everywhere!"
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Arthur could see his partner getting frustrated. He was feeling much the same way. "We've only been here for two days," he reasoned, "gradually, the pieces will start falling into place. I'd like to concentrate on Braginsky until we find a better lead, but maybe you can try to find out some more about Mathias." 

All they could do was wait. This was a waiting game. They couldn't probe too much in case people became suspicious of them. All they could do was act like everyone else, attend the social events and wait for the enemy to make his or her move. But it was hard to wait, especially if there were lives at stake. 

The was a knock on the door and Arthur straightened, hurrying to the door to answer it. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:23 pm

"Yeah, that's true." Alfred says. Although it felt like much longer then that. "How should I do that though. I mean I guess I could say I was a friend of his, but that would be odd if I ran into any real friends of his eh."

He just wanted to help people. He knew going into this line of work he was going to run into some sick people but he supposed he hadn't really prepared himself for it like this. He always imagined he be looking at the bad guy through bars. Where they would be safely locked away. That he would at least know who he was after. He wasn't sure who he could trust here. A sudden strike of paranoia settling into his body at the though. The only person he could trust here was Arthur.

He moves to reach out for that hand again. Wanting that comfort of it in his for some reason. He misses it though as the door is knocked on and Arthur is going to answer it. It must be the pizza! At the revelation of food he sits up quickly, running a hand through his hair and rubbing his eyes. He would gladly stay awake for food.

He eyes the door expectantly almost like a puppy waiting for his treat.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Arthur opened the door cautiously and was relieved to see a bemused-looking delivery guy standing outside. He quickly paid and thanked the lad before shooing him off and closing the door firmly. Turning back to Alfred, he saw the other man eyeing the food eagerly. 

"Go wash your hands," he chided, setting down the boxes on one of the desks. "I hope you can eat all this. I'm not eating an entire pizza by myself." He went to wash his hands as well. Good hygiene was important. 

"You could say you were a friend of his back in primary school or something," Arthur suggested when they settled with a slice of pizza each. The smell of it made his stomach rumble loudly. He took a small bite and continued. "Or maybe you're distant family. I'm sure you can think of something." Arthur sat in the middle of his bed, cupping one hand under the slice of pizza in order to catch any crumbs or stray toppings. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Alfred made a face at being told to wash his hands but got up and obeyed all the same. "Yeah, I'll eat whatever you don't want." He assures Arthur. He had been known to put away massive amounts of food, especially if he was very hungry. This would be a piece of cake.

When he comes back he dives into one of the pizza boxes and get's two slices, stacking one on top of the other and taking a bite. "What's primary? Like elementary school?" he asks. Sometimes the differences in their nationalities could be much more obvious then usual he thinks. Not that he minds, Alfred finds it rather like a charming quirk then anything.

"I guess that could work. Would I just casually bring it up though? and how would I know to who?" He supposed that he could just add it to his act's backstory. A useful bit just in case?
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 pm

"Er, yes -- Elementary school." Arthur tried not to grimace at the way Alfred was eating his pizza. At the same time, he wanted to smile. That was so typical of the American, cramming as much into his mouth as possible. He thought back to the burgers they'd had at lunch. He still couldn't figure out how Alfred had managed to fit all that into his mouth. Arthur took another measured bite of his pizza and shrugged. 

"I'm sure you'll work it out. He didn't seem the studious type, so he'll probably fall in with your crowd. We'll have to split up tomorrow to attend classes, you know." He nibbled at a mushroom. Which classes would Braginsky be taking? Oh well, if Alfred wasn't there then he'd just have to handle the hulking Russian by himself. 

"If you hear about any parties, try to get yourself invited. We'll sort through the parties after classes. You can't turn up without an invite, but you can of course not go to one that you're invited to. We'll have to memorise each other's timetables, and keep your mobile on you." Arthur finished his piece and reached for another slice.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:41 pm

"Hey! I'm plenty studious." Alfred protests as he goes after another slice of pizza. "But yeah I get it." He didn't look too thrilled by the idea of splitting up after being by each other's side near constantly the last few days, but he would have to deal with it. It was unavoidable for their cover.

"Yeah, I know I know. I'll keep an ear out." He promises, doing nearly the opposite and picking a mushroom off his pizza and flicking it into the trash can near the desk. "I'll have my phone on vibrate in my pocket so I can get anything you send me during the day. "Are all your classes over by lunchtime?" He asks looking over at Arthur finally. "We could meet up then." He suggests.

When he has his third piece of pizza down he chuckles. "Everyone's gonna want Alfred F. Jones at their party by the end of the day!" He proclaims fist bumping the air in delight showing his occasional over inflated ego now that his tummy is full and happy.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:01 pm

"Tomorrow, they should be," Arthur nodded. "Where do you want to meet? And don't throw away your mushrooms! Here, I'll have them." He made his way over to Alfred, picking at the larger slices of mushroom and popping them in his mouth. "If you don't like them, why didn't you order two different kinds of pizza?"

Arthur had to chuckle at Alfred's enthusiasm and ego. It was endearing, how silly he could be at times. "Yes, that would be very helpful," he agreed, stifling his laughter with another slice of pizza. They were standing close together now, and Arthur had to remind himself that they weren't actually carefree university students. He tore his gaze away, fixing his eyes upon the pizza boxes instead. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:27 pm

"Um how about that courtyard we passed by today. It looked like a nice place to rest after working all day." He comments.

He looks amused as Arthur comes over to steal his mushrooms. "Hey now, what if I do like them, I just didn't want that one?" He says before shaking his head. "But seriously, I guess I wasn't thinking." He shrugs his shoulders as if it really didn't matter.

It doesn't take long for Alfred to feel how close they are standing as he bumps elbows with the other man. "Ah, sorry!" He says just as he shoves the last of his pizza in his mouth and dusts his hands off. He steps away trying to create some room between them as the room feel unusually warm suddenly to him.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum