Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 - Page 7 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:36 am

Popping a boner at a meeting with the head of his Royal Guard, he couldn't sink any lower. He had to concentrate on the matter in hand- which was his bonerNO! Concentrate, King of Spades, concentrate.

"Are you all right, Majesty?" Jefferson asked.

"What?" Alfred blinked up with a confused gaze, and then blushed. "Oh no no, I'm fine, splendid in fact."

The guard nodded in understanding, though he still looked rather sceptical and could not hold himself back to add: "Because you sure look like me when I haven't seen my wife in two weeks, if you know what I mean."

Alfred sputtered. "Wha-" He then lowered his voice into a half whisper, as if afraid anybody could hear him. His upper body leant itself forward and he signified the other to come closer. The knight bent down and perked his ears up. "Is it really that obvious on me?"

"Indeed it is. But it's nothing to be ashamed about. Look at it as an official sign of coming into the life of an adult man. Once we've tasted it, it becomes a life and energy fuel," said Jefferson with his trademark pokerface. Alfred laughed out loud. That man was a champ. But his laugh was interrupted by the knight as he was made aware of something outside the study. Alfred turned to face the large windows to see what Jefferson was looking at. He had a wide range of view on the palace gardens, and among the green was a pair of white wings flapping around awkwardly. Arthur was sneaking around the garden, looking towards the castle as if he was trying to avoid something or someone who was in there.

"I believe he is the source of your little problem, Majesty."

Alfred blushed. Avoiding eye contact with Jefferson, he kept following Arthur with his gaze, finding the way he was sneaking around rather adorable. "He is so much more experienced than me...it's embarrassing. I'm afraid that I would end up not being able to satisfy him at times. I-it's not like that's the most important thing- but our relationship is kinda more physical rather than emotional...I would like it to be more but I'm not very sure about it, though I think it's not all sex to him either...why am I telling you this anyway?
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 - Page 7 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:15 am

Feeling rediculus that he was sneaking around the gardens Arthur tried to find a good place to hide. He knew he was at a disadvantage because his wings really did give him away but he was going to bloody try!

Just as he went to dash across a path in the gardens Arthur saw some ladies that could only be part of the court or the daughters/wives of men who were part of the court come walking down it. He did not want to be seen right now and really needed a moments peace from the stares he was getting. Quickly looking around Arthur spotted a tree nearby and ran for it before shooting up into the green leaves using his wings. He settled down on a branch, folding his wings in the best he could amongst the branches and waited.

"Have you seen King Alfred recently? He looked so handsome when he walked past earlier. Obviously he had something to do with the almost formal clothing he was wearing." a blonde haired girl said.

So Alfred was popular with the ladies in his kingdom? Not really a suprise there. He went to block out what they were talking about when he heard his name mentioned. Shifting on the branch Arthur shuffled forward to try hear more. This time it was a brunette girl who's hair flowed freely down her shoulders.

"That new concubine of his though, Arthur if I remember correctly? I don't see what His Majesty even sees in him. I mean, all he has going for him is the fact that he is an angel. Just something new and interesting really." she scoffed. "I overheard some maids talking about how he is walking around the castle with a number of hickeys on his neck. Dreadful really."

Scowling down at the woman talking Arthur shifted a bit too much on his branch and it snapped. Yelping in shock he tumbled out of the tree and hit the floor with a small thud. Again he thought he was lucky to posess wings as the urgent movement to catch himself with them softed his fall imensely. He groaned and sat up, rubbing his lower back and mumbled to himself before stopping when a cough interupted him. Arthur glanced up to see three very unamused looking women watching him.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:18 am

He kept watching Arthur from above, highly amused. His head guard had already excused himself to take care of other matters (rather than Alfred's sex problems). Of course, he could simply walk out and join the angel, however watching him had its own charme. Next he saw Arthur hide from a couple of court ladies but failing at doing so as he clumsily fell on his backside. Alfred chuckled.

As it seemed the ladies were talking to Arthur. Ah, his lover was making friends, wasn't he? Slowly, he rose from his seat just slightly but took it with him, dragging it over to the window. From there on he had better view. He watched with a happy smile. He didn't know why his affections were bubbling and overflowing. Maybe it was fascination, maybe it was his hero sense kicking in. Nobody could say for sure if it was undying love or sympathy or lust or a lonely king seeking a partner. But at the moment it didn't matter- only Arthur's happiness and closeness mattered.

What he didn't know was the fact that Arthur was far from making friends with the ladies. Another thing he didn't know was that his popularity level among the ladies had risen the moment he had left the chambers. Nobody could explain it, but King Alfred had become double attractive, seemingly overnight. Something was different with the way he looked, how he carried himself, the radiance he was spreading. The Prince Alfred they knew were gone the moment he had lost his virginity; he looked more mature and strangely also more charismatic. The ladies promptly took it in as the king's mating call.

The king himself remained oblivious of course.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 am

Arthur was struggling to keep a very straight face and not to allow his features to fall into the heavy scowl that it wanted too. The ladies he was 'talking' too were, quite simply put, very rude. The moment they started speaking to him they had insulted him five times in the first two sentances, then told him he was nothing but a whore and how he was stealing the King away from everyone else.

He strongly believed that these ladies could do well with a hard slap but he knew that it was wrong to hit a woman, no matter how bitchy she was being.

"You really are nothing you know. As soon as King Alfred realises that you are really only here to satisfy his needs until someone more suitable comes along, you will be cast out as a nobody. No one likes a whore after all."

Arthur finnaly gave up trying to keep a straight face and glared. By now the ladies had come closer and were within reaching distance.

"You obviously do not think that highly of your King. Do you really believe he would just throw a person out because someone else just happens to waltz along?" he asked scathingly, glaring between the three of them. "King Alfred is not that fickle, ladies. Besides I highly doubt any of you are going to catch his eye with your frankly appaling behaviour for such high class women. I may not know much about your life but I was sure that noble women are meant to act lady like and not simular to a pack of desperate wolves vying for attention."

He seemed to have hit a nerve with the women as they all bristled at his words. Smirking he went to walk past them with a curt 'have a good day ladies' when he suddenly tripped. One of the women had swiped a foot out to trip him and he had not seen it thanks to her long dress hiding her feet and the movement was hard to catch for anybody watching; making it seem like the angel was just extremely clumsy. Arthur fell with an undignified yelp onto his front and turned to glare accusingly at the girl who had tripped him; the one with the brown hair who was giggling at him. Her friends joining in.

Getting to his feet he brushed the dirt and grass off his clothing and nodded his head before walking away. He really wanted to punch something right now but just finding a private place would do.

In the end he decided flying would be better and flew up to sit on top of the castles highest wall. It would be extremely difficult for anyone to find him here after all and he could just fly down when he was ready.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:18 pm

When Arthur fell he thought it was out of clumsiness, and only after he was sure that the other hadn't really hurt himself did he allow himself to laugh. Though his laughter died down soon enough as he caught a glimpse at the hateful glare of the angel (he wouldn't have noticed under normal circumstances, but Arthur's scowling eyebrows were impossible to miss). Alfred then finally decided to rise and made his way to the gardens with debonair steps.

Finally there, he overheard the very same ladies talk with candy-coated and yet scathing voices, and he was sure Arthur's name was mentioned at some point.

"What is that harlot thinking? Talking to us with that all high and mighty attitude." The lady in red was brushing her delicately gloved fingers across the expensive silk of her skirt.

Lady in yellow agreed with an enthusiastic nod. "King Alfred is young and young people grow bored of their toys. That is- until he meets the perfect lady to love." All of them shared a smile of satisfaction, with the slightest hint of rivalry among themselves. "A whore like Arthur won't be able to make the king happy, widely spread legs can only get you that far."

Those words hurt Alfred immensely. How dare they talk about his angel in that manner, even though they weren't familiar with him. Poisonous assumptions and accusations flowed out of those rosy lips, gracefully tinted to make the gardens even more colourful. Alfred felt sick.

That moment he stepped out behind the rose bush, casually, wearing a laid-back smile. The ladies were blushing, made sure that they were luxuriously dressed, enough to impress the king. Their ruler really had changed. Yesterday he was nothing but a cute kid and today morning he looked so mature. The look in his eyes had changed into something more sultry in a very subtle and yet noticable way.

"Hello ladies. Have you seen my gorgeous angel? You see, I can't be without him even for a moment. So, I gotta find him real quick!" He could have laughed at the comical scene of their hopeful expressions faltering.

"We-we haven't seen him. He probably flew away?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 pm

The feel of the wind swirling around him was so great that Arthur could not think of a proper word to describe it. It brushed over his hair sending it flying in all differnt directions and caused his clothes to rustle and move just slightly. It was so refreshing and simular to being in the air without the use of his wings. He visably relaxed and leant back just slightly and breathed. He could easily stay up here for hours if he wanted.

After a while of just relaxing Arthur realised he was getting hungry. He had been awake for quite some time now and he had yet to eat anything. The suns position told him it was getting close to lunch time. Sighing and resigning himself with having to face the stares and whispers of people he met he flew down to see if he could find Alfred. His first choice of place Alfred could be was his study. Arthur carefully glided through an open door thinking he was in a less frequented part of the castle. Folding his wings down he looked around and realised he was actually near the throne room. He tensed knowing a lot of people did come through this part but he figured he had no reason to be that worried. No one would try anything here.

Walking down the hall Arthur turned a corner and almost walked right into a man coming down the opposite direction. Mumbling an apology to the man Arthur side stepped around him to keep going but stopped when a sudden pull to a wing made him gasp. The man, who Arthur thought had to be part of Alfreds' court due to his clothing, was gripping his right wing.

"Hey, dont leave, I want to talk to you for a moment." Arthur struggled to pull away as the sensations were confusing him. He had that slightly pleasurable jolt of a direct contact of hands on his wing but the grip being applied and the strain of being pulled back was painful. Feeling the pulling away the man frowned and tugged again. "I said I wanted to talk to you. How is it you caught the Kings attention when he has never been that interested in those sort of activities before. My daughter has been trying for ages to get into the Kings good graces and then you show up. What makes you so special?"

Arthur felt like he could not breathe. The man kept pulling and panic started to cloud his mind. His voice sounded angry. All Arthur could suddenly think of was that he needed to get his wing out of the mans hold but a vague thought that he could not hit him passed through his head. Arthur flung himself forward in a panic and screamed when it felt like his wing dislocated; suprised the man let go and Arthur crashed into a decorative pot knocking it over and smashing it as he too hit the ground.
Arthur could hear sudden yelling and running footsteps in their direction and a hand on his back as he struggled to get up because of the pain. Guards raced into the hall to see Arthur on the floor amongest broken pottery and the noble trying to help him. Arthur knew the man was only helping him so it looked like an accident.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue May 01, 2012 12:29 am

Alfred had been unsuccessful in finding Arthur outside in the gardens, so he decided to continue looking for him inside the castle. It was time for lunch anyway, so the other was probably waiting for him somewhere. After the things that he had heard from the women, he had felt this sudden urge to hug Arthur and hold him close the whole day. Arthur was no whore; he might have been trained to become one but their relationship was nothing like that.

Right when he was about to turn right he heard a commotion near the throne hall. Curious, he promptly went the other way to take a look at the situation. Guards, court nobles and servants were gathered around something, murmurring in hushed but frantic voices. Alfred frowned.

"What's the meaning of this?" He said out loud, effectively silencing the crowd. They stepped back with nervous glances and revealed a hurt Arthur and Lord Something helping him up. Alfred hurried to his concubine and supported his back. He then noticed the wing sticking out in a weird angle. "Arthur, hey...are you okay, sweetheart?"

The people reacted badly to the public display of affection, moreso when their king was placing a sweet kiss on the angel's, the whore's, temple.

The lord who had been helping Arthur up stuttered and explained that it was an accident.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 am

Arthur could hear a lot of voices but all he could focus on was the throbbing pain between his shoulder blades. He tried moving both wings and while the left one moved without much of a problem the right sent another bolt of pain through him at the slightest movement. Arthur bit his lip and whimpered to hold back his scream. He was pretty sure he heard someone say 'pathetic' before a hush came over the crowd.

Next he felt hands holding him, familiar hands. Arthur instinctivly shifted closer to the known touch. He felt the lips on his temple next and sagged tiredly against Alfred trying to get his voice to work properly. Eventually managing to stutter out a "d-dis...dislocated w-wing...".

The Lord was explaining how Arthur had jumped and screamed when he saw him as he may not have been paying attention at the time, and fell into the pot. The guards had even started to try move the crowd on. All Arthur could think about was how he could not move his wing, his hand twisting into Alfred's shirt where he had grabbed it when Alfred got there.

He had gone very pale by the time a servent ran into the hall followed by the castles doctor. Arthur looked up and he was sure a lot of the crowd were looking at him with disgust before guards ushered them on.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue May 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Arthur was currently lying on his stomach, sprawled out on Alfred's lap, while the wings were quickly healing. The dislocated wing had been fixed by the experienced healer, and even though the process of healing was incredibly fast, it would still take a couple of hours until the pain would finally ebb away. They were silently enjoying each other's company, the cool sheets of the royal bed felt comfortable. The king's fingers were gently combing the angel's blond locks. It was really weird, Arthur seemed to be very prone to accidents today.

"What happened, Arthur?" Asked Alfred in a gentle voice. Was he simply clumsy or did he actually had problems with the people of court? Alfred didn't think that they would go violent, but life in here could be tough, after all most of the aristocrats had ulterior motives. The king had learnt to survive the daily plots and intrigues, but even he had his problems doing so, being the oblivious type of guy. That was why he had advisors. Arthur however had no advisors.

But he was probably overthinking things? It didn't look like Arthur had been victim of any hard violence directed against him that was nasty enough to dislocate his wing, because he was even helped back up by a lord.

Arthur's cheeks were soft and allowed Alfred's fingers to glide smoothly on them. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have left you alone."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue May 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Arthur felt so comfortable, Alfred's hands in his hair was soothing and just laying still on the bed was relaxing. He let out a slow breath and tried to ignore the continuous dull throb in his wing and just enjoy Alfred's company (even if it was weird not to be doing anything sexual). The thought that he was some what lucky that angels had the ability to heal slightly faster than normal humans came to him and he smiled. Of course some angels could also heal things but Arthur had not practiced his healing in a long time and trying to heal your own wings was always difficult as you cannot see what you are doing.

He then tensed when Alfred asked what happened. He knew Alfred was going to ask, how could he not when he had quite publically dislocated a wing, but that did not mean he wanted to answer. Arthur shifted around nervously and stared at a fixed point of the bedsheets. He surely did not have to tell Alfred everything?

"I have heard people muttering about how I am a whore of all things for keeping your attention. That I walk around like I own the place, and how I am lording it over everyone and making myself seem better than them because I have the Kings bed." Arthur said as he slowly picked at a loose thread of the bedding. "What that Lord said to you, I assume he is one of your Lords, he looked like one, was not really true. I almost walked into him while going round the corner but I stepped around him and he grabbed my wing to keep me there so we could talk. He wanted to know how I had your attention when his daughter has been trying for a long time for you to notice her. What made me so special that you would be interested in me when before you never seemed that interested in anything sexual."

Arthur sat up folded his legs, placing his hands between them. "You know what my wings do to me at a direct touch of someones hand... I panicked because his voice sounded angry and kept trying to pull away. Everytime I tried he just gripped tighter. It is a really confusing sensation having someone touch your wings like that but have the hold hurt." he could feel his face going red with embarrasment and he looked away from Alfred to stare at the wall. He really was an idiot. "I just had this panic come over me and all I could think about was I needed to get him off my wing so I lunged forward without thinking. Obviously he was still holding my wing and it dislocated. My scream probbaly scared him so he let go and I hit the pot..."

He felt so stupid. One of the things he had learnt was if someone has a hold of you don't try to pull away to much or you could get hurt. He was lucky it was just a dislocated wing and not a broken one. Arthur reasoned he would still have to be more careful in the future. The wing could be more prone for dislocations if he is not careful.

"I am not sure but I think the Lord was only helping me back up because it would look bad on him if he was found next to me on the floor with a clearly dislocated wing and a smashed decorative pot." he sighed. "As for you leaving me alone, it can't be helped Alfred. I can not be by your side all the time, it would be highly innapropriate and you have work you need to do."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed May 02, 2012 1:13 pm

The story was unbelievable— the cruelty of the things done and words said towards Arthur were too pathetic. If they were going to play secret harrassment, then Alfred was going to show them some good public display of affection. And hurting Arthur was going to be ranked as public offence towards his Majesty. Truly he was acting very much like a king who was whipped by his mistress, but he didn't care. He wasn't going to tolerate such behaviour towards Arthur, who had no motivation for power or special standing.

And so Alfred started to kiss Arthur in public, during dinner, throughout the walks in the park or gardens, in corners of the castle were people did have a direct view on them. The people didn't know what to think of it. Many were furious, but the new order of the king made it difficult for them to ruin Arthur. The women did not understand. It was not as if the angel was his wife, and yet he was protecting him like a queen.

Today Arthur was flying again while Alfred was watching. Whenever the king had time, he would always watch how his lover soared across the sky. And afterwards Arthur was always happier and glowing. So Alfred really couldn't resist to kiss him in a shadowed corner of the castle— it was a niche behind a decorative pot plant. His lips were passionately sliding and pressing against Arthur's and his hands just liked to roam over the firm and yet soft backside of the angel.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed May 02, 2012 9:50 pm

The order made it easier for him to live in the castle but it did not stop people talking and looking at him. Arthur felt rather silly needing something like that to keep him safe. He was a mythical being, one that possessed the ability to use magic and fly, and all he could do was hide behind an order not to hurt him. To top it off Alfred campaign to kiss him whenever and where ever was confusing. While the attention was nice it just made everyone more angry. He saw plenty of women glaring at him unable to do much more.

Feeling relaxed and calmer from his flying Arthur happily kissed the king back. He did not feel as stressed as he did with all the looks he had been getting after working that all off by soaring around in the sky. Arthur tilted his head into the kiss, letting his tongue slide across Alfred's as he kissed him. Occasionly small puffs of air ghosted across Alfred's face where Arthur was breathing through his nose to keep it going longer.
The feel of hands moving over his backside made him shift so Alfred had more room to feel him; with being in a small niche behind a potplant there was not a massive amount of room.

"Alfred, do you really want to do this here?" he whispered after pulling away from the kiss just enough to speak. While hidden by the decorative pot plant on one side and walls on the others they were still out in a public area where anyone could walk by. Even if this corner of the castle was less frequented by nobles and court goers Alfreds staff and guards could still walk by at any given time.

The thought that all the sex Alfred was getting was making him more adventerous was amusing. Even if this time they could very easily be caught again if it was decided that they will do it here.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu May 03, 2012 11:27 am

Alfred would never have thought that Arthur was also suffering under the order of protection. Everything he cared about was Arthur's safety, the angel's pride and discomfort towards the quasi unsolved problem about his haters hadn't crossed his mind before. But now he was starting to see it. And he felt so useless in making Arthur happy. So he grew desperate. The spontaneous kissings were no longer mere public displays of affection, but also his way of saying sorry and telling the other that he was there for him.

Arthur's question made him smirk into the kiss. Playfully, he tugged the neckline of the angel and looked at him through seductive blue eyes, darkened with lust. "Do you mind?" He pressed his erection against Arthur's crotch and moaned breathily.

"I mean, I won't force you into doing things you don't like. Though...the risk of someone seeing us..." He tilted his head and pressed his lips against the shell of Arthur's ear, "...is hot."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu May 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Arthur would have said that he felt rather uncomfortable doing this out in a hallway in case they got caught, he still could not look that maid in the eye from the day she ran in on them, but then the training he had received before being given to Alfred caught up to him and he remembered he had to do what Alfred wanted. He knew that Alfred would stop if he told him too and that made it a lot easier for him to nod and agree to this. Besides it was rather hot that they could get caught, last time was just a shock from the unexpected and not wanted surprise.

He let a shiver run through him when Alfred whispered into his ear and hooked his arms round Alfreds neck to whisper back knowing they would have to be quite this time. "Hmm, it is very hot. Do you think you would be able to stay quite?" while speaking he pressed up against Alfreds erection. Arthur was nowhere near as excited as Alfred was but he was definetly getting hard.

Staring right into Alfred's eyes through his eyeslashes Arthur smirked "So you have me up against a wall, in a small niche in a hallway. I'm unable to do much because of the space. Now, what are you going to do with me?"
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat May 05, 2012 7:55 am

Alfred let out a half-surpressed moan as Arthur was pressing himself against his throbbing cock, and he could practically feel the heated blush covering his cheeks. And yet he still managed to smirk at the other. "Well, I wonder if you could stay quiet while I fuck you into oblivion." Slowly, he got rid of the annoying cravat and brooch around his neck, revealing the hickeys from earlier in the morning. Long nimble fingers unbuttoned the heavy royal coat and let it fall down to the floor. In the end he was left only in the loose undershirt that was halfway hanging off of his shoulders. His erect cock was proudly standing and exposed, visibly eager for any friction, but mostly for the tightness inside of Arthur.

Arthur, who had lost his clothes pretty quickly (they were starting to develop amazing skills when it came to undressing people), was now pressed with his front against the wall, his round arse presented to Alfred like a present. The king giggled in excitement. Why bother with people about etiquette and all that bullshit when they were all just as rotten? There was nothing wrong with showing affection. Sensually, he let his fingertips glide over the flawless skin of the angel, the other hand massaged the soft butt. With a slight push he was pressing Arthur's chest tighter against the cold stone wall, letting his nipples feel the rough and yet cooling friction.

Lips pressed kisses and sucks all over Arthur's nape, enjoying the hotness of the skin burning in anticipation. "I'm going to take you from behind and you will fill so full. Filled with my deepest affection...and well,my cock of course,"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat May 05, 2012 9:08 am

Without really thinking Arthur came straight back with a "Of course I will be able to stay quite!" which may not have been the best idea. Their previous sexual encounters showed Alfred liked a challenge and he would most likely see this as one to make Arthur be loud.

Arthur let out a soft sigh when Alfred's fingers moved across his body and a whoosh of air when he was pushed up against the wall. A small groan then escaped his lips from the friction the wall created on his chest. He felt hot all over and his breathing was picking up, and not just from what Alfred was doing to his body. Anyone could walk past them like this.

"Nnn. A-Alfred." he moaned quitely and tried to push further back into the hand on his butt. Moving one hand away from the wall near his head (he had placed them there for support), he magicked up some oil in a glass phial into his hand again. He did not think Alfred would carry some around after all. "B-Best make good on that promise then." he murmered back and waved the small phial the best he could while bein pressed against a wall.

Arthur could alreay feel his breath hitching. He really did not know if he would be able to stay quite.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat May 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Yes,of course. He needed to lubricate Arthur first. Make everything soft and slick first, then put it in. It was quite the annoying routine sometimes, especially if one was an impatient horny man. At least he was able to observe the sexy expressions the other made while being penetrated by his fingers. Good thing Arthur was still loose from their morning activity, so the first finger went in smoothly, instantly probing the pulsating walls. The second finger slid in almost as easily, only with a bit more resistance— and Alfred knew to slow down. He may have been impatient, but hurting Arthur was out of question. To distract from the stinging sensation, he kept planting heated kisses on Arthur's exposed skin, at the same time tasting the salt of his sweat.

The fingers were thrusting, scissoring and twisting in order to find that special spot that made Arthur go crazy, every time and without fail. Alfred himself was quite curious about how it felt like, though he still had no courage to ask whether Arthur was up to it.

The other hand was busy stroking the area around Arthur's penis, determined to make him desperate and needy to be touched. Alfred wanted Arthur to feel hungry for a touch on his cock and also the feeling of being filled. Occassionally, he would let his hard member rub against Arthur's opening. The friction was good. Too good. Alfred moaned the angel's name.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun May 06, 2012 1:30 am

Arthur let out a small sigh when the first finger went into him. It did not hurt with what they did earlier and the second only twinged a bit. As Alfred stretched him and made sure to get everything well covered in oil Arthur let out a series of small noises, twitching every now and then at the kisses. The hand teasing around his penis was the worst, it was so close yet Alfred refused to touch him.

Just as Arthur opened his mouth to ask Alfred to touch him Alfred finnaly found his prostate and a loud moan escaped before he could stop it. Flushing all over Arthur clapped a hand over his mouth and stared at the wall embarrased. He really hoped that no one was in the hall and had heard that.

The next few brushes to that spot had Arthur moaning quitely into his hand, and just to make Alfred hurry the hell up before they did get caught he thrusted backwards against the hand inside him with a whine.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 07, 2012 4:48 am

Arthur was getting impatient, either he really needed it bad or he was scared someone might come if they didn't make it quick. Alfred saw no difference in rushing or taking it slow, but who was he to deny an angel's wish? So he slicked himself up and nudged at the entrance, meanwhile whispering dirty things into Arthur's ear, making it clear that he was full of desire for the concubine.

He was about to push himself in when he got a better idea on how to please himself, while making Arthur desperate and needy. He just loved to tease the other. Instead of impaling himself into the tight heat, he decided to rub his penis against the cleft of Arthur's ass, occasionally nudging the waiting Anus. Alfred moaned at the constant friction that was pleasuring his hard cock. "Ah...A-Arthur..." Biting his lips, he tried to keep himself quiet, but his breathing was loud all the same.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 am

Arthur gasped when Alfred went to move into him and a confused expresion passed over his face when the feeling of being filled did not follow. Looking over his shoulder Arthur gasped a moan out when Alfred started rubbing up agsinst him.

He dropped his forehead onto the wall infront of him and moaned quitely as he could when Alfred's movements pushed him reguarly against the wall. The wall felt scrathchy against his skin but had heated up with him being pressed against it and he hit into his hands to stifle any louder noises thathe did not want to be heard.

"A-Alfred... W-what?" he continued to push himself backwards onto Alfred and moaned into his hand "Com on. Please."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 07, 2012 7:15 am

Alfred chuckled breathlessly. Oh how he wanted to keep teasing Arthur, but he was couldn't wait any longer, being just as eager to thrust into a lover until his feelings could fill the other's body with pleasurable shocks. With both hands he kept Arthur steady, making him spread his legs wider to make the penetration easier. "Spread your legs for me," he said. "Wider."

Carefully, he placed the tip of his cock on Arthur's entrance, and with an agonisingly slow pace he pushed himself in. He could never get used to the tightness that was possessively clenching his cock every single time they had sex. It never ceased to make him moan out loud in satisfaction— one that made him hungry for more. Arthur's blond hair was grabbed and his head was yanked backwards, and he was forced to look into Alfred's lust-clouded eyes. Alfred groaned when he did the first thrust, fucked him against the wall, rocking his body up with a languid but strong thrust.

They were relatively silent, especially compared to when they were fucking in the king's private chamber or bath house, as both tended to have rough and vocal sex. Still, their small moans and rushed shallow breathing were very much audible. The sound of Alfred's penis thrusting in and out of Arthur's ass was getting louder as well with the pace picking up. "Your lube is friggin' squelchy-ah...fuck, so good!"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Mon May 07, 2012 7:48 am

He felt so dirty when he was made to spread his legs further apart and shudderred against the wall when Alfred finally, finally, started to push into him- anyone could walk by and see them fucking in a hallway. Arthur was moaning quitely into his hand at the pleasant burn he got as Alfred pressed himself further into him, the oil making it a smooth and relitivly painless motion. Suddenly he found his head wrenched back and his eyes staring up into the lust glazed blue ones of the king as his eyes watered slightly from the pain. Green eyes closed for a brief moment to let out a raspy moan from the movement before he opened them again.

His body was arched against the wall, head closer to Alfreds body as he kept watching him and lower body being pressed into the wall with each thrust Alfred gave. It was slightly painful but the pain added to his pleasure and he was sure Alfred was enjoying watching him being bent at a weird angle and fucked right into a wall.

Arthur was struggling to stay quite, small shaky moans and gasps escaping him. "I... I c-cant exactly, o-oh god~ H-help that." a particular hard thrust pushed his lower half more into the wall and a louder than he wanted moan escaped him at the friction it caused. Arthur flushed further than he already was and whimpered, blinking glazed quivering eyes up at the king roughly fucking him before he closed them.

He was suprisingly close and his whole body shook as his gasps came quicker while Arthur attempted to make them quiter.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue May 08, 2012 11:57 am

Alfred made sure to vary the angles he was thrusting from, even though just slightly. He rolled his hips sensually, almost expertly by now, to keep it interesting for Arthur. And the pleasure started to build up in his gut, rising rapidly, and he just couldn't stop his hips from thrusting roughly into the angel. He let his teeth sink into the skin of Arthur's shoulder and stroked the wings absentmindedly.

It was then that the inevitable happened. He gasped slightly as he heard footsteps approaching, and the sound of two people talking. They had to stop until the passers-by were gone, in hope they would remain unspotted. But it just felt too good, he couldn't stop pounding into Arthur, desperately trying to keep his moans from escaping his mouth. "Shhh...be quiet," he breathed into his lover's ear.

The adrenaline of the risky situation was making him even more aroused. That was the moment where he hit Arthur's prostate.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue May 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Arthur was quite proud that he had so far managed to stay fairly quite. Gasps kept escaping his mouth with each thrust and small whines but he was no where near the loudness he usually was at when Alfred and he had sex in more private places. He had moved himself so that he was braced against the wall with both arms again because staying in the arch was starting to hurt with so little space to hold it. At the teeth biting into his shoulder and the touches to his wings he could not help the small moan that escaped him as he wiggled backwards to try get closer to Alfred behind him.

At first he did not notice that the two of them were no longer the only people in the hall until Alfred whispered into his ear. With a panicked jolt he clapped both hands over his mouth to try quiten himself as he stared at the wall, shaking from a mix of panic, arousal and the intense build up of heat threatening to explode out of him any moment. Alfred needed to stop because Arthur really did not think he could hold it in. He tried to communicate this to him by staring over his shoulder at Alfred, mouth still covered with both hands, face pink and eyes dark with arousal when suddnely his prostate was hit just at the right angle.

Arthur felt the scream get stuck in his throat from trying to hold it in as the pressure became to much. He shuddered and came messily over the wall infront of him, body tensing, clamping tightly around Alfreds cock inside him, and shivering as his orgasm worked through his nerves. When he finished Arthur went blissfully limp against the wall and let out a quite moan, still having just the right amount of mind to keep his hands where they were over his mouth. The sticky mess of cum was slowly sliding down the wall as he lent on it and breathed slowly.

One set of footsteps stopped and a distinctly male voice clearly spoke just a few metres down from where they were hiding. "Did you just hear something?"

"You are always hearing things. What did you think you heard this time?"
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed May 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Arthur's walls were squeezing around his cock and it was simply too much. Watching the angel's body shiver at the intensity of his orgasm was enough to make him reach his peak. His mouth opened up in a silent scream as he kept thrusting into the limp figure in order to ride his orgasm and extend it as long as he could. People be damned. His eyes rolled back the moment he felt himself filling Arthur up with his cum.

"It sounded like...you know...something lewd."

"You freak! You sure your wife isn't neglecting you?"

"Shut up man, I swear I heard a man moan."

"A stray cat, my friend, not a happy man."

The voices then grew distant until they disappeared completely, leaving the hall deserted. Alfred allowed himself to sigh in relief, his breath coming out as a broken moan, as his skin was still too sensitive and reactive towards pretty much everything.

Alfred rested his head against the wall, his jaw pressed against Arthur's shoulder. The angel was still pressed against the wall, but he was mostly supported by Alfred, as his strength had obviously left him. "Hah...ah...damn. You totally came without me touching your cock...you came from me fucking your ass, hehehe." Despite his perverted words, he planted a chaste and loving kiss on Arthur's cheek.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next