Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:34 am

Arthur rested his hands on Alfred’s hips, looking up at the other, pretending that he wasn’t amused. It didn’t last long.

He chuckled a bit, nodding. “I suppose it is, yes.”

~

All that Arthur could think about when they got off the plane was how hot it was. Autumn was just beginning and yet somehow it managed to be ridiculously warm. They arrived at their hotel relatively quickly, which was luckily air conditioned. Arthur felt a bit like a lobster in the suit he’d stupidly decided to wear. He’d have to change into more casual clothes now that they were in their room. As soon as the door was shut, he started to strip. Sweat was visible on his brow and chest.

“Jesus Christ, it’s fucking hot.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:41 am

Alfred barked out a laugh at that as he looked over at the other with a raised eyebrow.

"Really? I think the temperature is perfect!" He piped up with a small grin. He really, really did. He really loved the warmth and absolutely detested the cold no matter how big his body was or how long he had been in the cold.

He soon looked over at the other, grinning when he saw him strip.

Unlike Arthur, he hadn't dressed in his suit and instead just in a light, chest hugging shirt, a jacket, and jeans. It was definitely good enough for him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:52 am

“I’m from a country where the sun rarely shines.”

Arthur threw off his shirt just to prove his point and promptly regretted it. He picked it up, folding it neatly. He then stripped himself of his trousers, socks and boxers – he really couldn’t care less if Alfred was looking. He put on smaller underwear which probably seemed like an odd move until he put on his shorts. Then just a regular t-shirt. He flopped back on to the bed.

“That’s better,” he sighed a breath of relief. He finally took the chance to look around the room. They had a lovely view.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:58 am

Alfred clicked his tongue in disappointment.

"I was hoping that you would be only wearing those small underwear. I would have loved to see you strutting around in that."

Despite this, he soon went over to the windows to look out at the scenery, grinning widely.

"Now this is what I call gorgeous! Nothing like the Virgin Islands!"

It really was one of the most beautiful places he had ever seen. The water was just so...blue.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Arthur glared at him, muttering something about being indecent (like he could talk) and then followed him to the window.

His expression smoothed out as he looked out at the beauty before him. And it really was beautiful. The water was so clear and the beaches so white. It really was like paradise.

Arthur breathed out a soft sigh and placed his hand on Alfred’s lower back, gently rubbing there.

“So, what should we do first?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Alfred just rolled his eyes when he heard the other mutter about being indecent. Like he should talk. He was the sexual deviant in the end.

He just wrapped his arm around the other's shoulder, holding him close as he rested his cheek lightly on top of the other's head.

"Anything you want, Arthur. Absolutely anything. We're in paradise and well...I want this for you. So you choose," He murmured.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Arthur wrapped his arm further around Alfred, so that their sides were pressed together.

He felt a little guilty as Alfred spoke, feeling as though he was always telling the other what to do.

“Well, um… I think that going for a walk along the beach would be nice. We could go to a café and soak up some of the local culture?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Alfred didn't want Arthur to feel guilty. He really wanted this vacation to be a good one for him and he knew that no matter what the other did, it wouldn't deter him. He was ready to do this of course.

He knew that he would make this some of the best days in Arthur's life and hopefully he would still be there to give him so much more.

"You know, that sounds absolutely lovely," He murmured in thought before smiling just a bit wider.

It really did.

"Do you want to go out now? I don't mind. A café would be pretty great though. I'm still kind of hungry, especially for something other than aeroplane food."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:37 pm

“Always thinking about food,” Arthur half-heartedly jibbed. He regretted it a few seconds afterwards. “But uh,” he tried to remedy himself, “I’m hungry too.” A total lie. “Let’s go and get something to eat.”

He pulled away from Alfred with a small smile and took his hand. With his own free hand, he grabbed his wallet and the room key.

“Shall we go?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Alfred quirked an eyebrow at that though he didn't seem to react badly to it. Instead he smirked deviously.

"Well you know me, always hungry," He purred, nipping at Arthur's ear gently before pulling away. He was letting Arthur get away with this one.

Though he soon took Arthur's hand, also grabbing his wallet and room key (though he had the utmost intentions of paying this time around).

"Yeah, let's go."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Arthur became a little flustered by that statement as Alfred nipped his ear. He couldn’t possibly mean…? No, no, Alfred wasn’t like that. It was just Arthur jumping to conclusions. He really had become a pervert, hadn’t he?

The thought disgusted him.

Arthur led him out of the hotel and still hand-in-hand, strolled with Alfred as they picked a café to go to.

“Does anywhere look particularly appealing to you, darling?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Arthur's suspicions were actually quite spot on. Despite his vanilla he could be, it didn't mean that he didn't have some kind of sexual appetite. And Alfred definitely did. He was just too embarrassed to act on them half of the time.

Instead he just looked around, humming to himself.

"Well there's that one over there! They seem to be serving a lot of good looking food! And it's right there where there's not too many people on the beach!"

Though in comparison to Hawai'i, the amount of people was a lot less. Not very crowded at all...but still he wanted a nice scene of the scenery.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Arthur just nodded, agreeing to the idea.

“That sounds fine to me,” he let Alfred led them across to the said café and then let go of his hand to find a table and take a seat. He chose a table relatively close to the sea, so that Alfred could get an eyeful of it.

He was so relieved to be out of such hot, tight-fitting clothes and in something a lot looser and less likely to make him boil.

“What do you want to eat? Don’t have too much or you’ll be too full for dinner.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Alfred just gazed outside at the window before looking over at Arthur, more intent on just looking at him than the sea outside.

It was amazing that he could be in paradise yet still find Arthur so much more fascinating than the waters outside.

"You're not too hot now, are you?" He asked curiously, leaning in just a bit closer. He didn't really care all that much if people stared at him.

Alfred just grinned though and gave him a small thumbs up.

"No worries! I'm just going to eat some soup and get some tea!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Arthur noted Alfred getting closer and just smirked a little. “I am now,” he replied flirtatiously.

He gave him a look as though he was deranged, however, when he shot him a thumbs up.

“I’m so happy for you,” he said dryly. “Do they serve Earl Grey?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Arthur's flirting seemed to go right over Alfred's head...because he didn't understand. Why would he be hot in somewhere that had AC?

It made no sense to him but he decided not to question it. He should have been cooler.

Alfred soon looked down at the menu, humming.

"Yeah, they do. You're just gonna have tea?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Arthur had expected some sort of response but deflated as he realised that Alfred hadn’t got it, at all. Bloody typical.

“Yes, that’s all I want. I don’t want to spoil my appetite. You know me. I won’t be able to eat anything later if I eat now.” He looked out to the beach, marveling at its beauty.

Last edited by Mr. Kirkland on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Alfred just grinned at that and he nodded.

He definitely knew about Arthur's eating habits and well..while he had definitely been getting better, it still wasn't all that ideal.

It was a bit saddening to think about it but he decided to keep his mind off of it. He soon noticed the waitress coming over and he quickly ordered for them, smiling over at his lover.

"It's really beautiful here, isn't it?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Arthur honestly didn’t think anything of the lack of food. It was normal to him. It was only thanks to Alfred that he remembered to eat at all some days.

“Yes, it really is. I forgot how beautiful this part of the world is.” Although he wasn’t very good at dealing with the heat, Arthur really did love being in exotic, tropical places. He felt like an adventurer on a journey whenever he travelled.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Alfred hummed a bit and he just rested his chin on his palm, staring out in thought.

"Yeah, I've only been to Hawai'i before, admittedly. It's kinda weird being somewhere so different...it's just so quiet and peaceful compared to New York. And a lot warmer, thankfully."

He really was glad for the warmth. He needed it. He absolutely hated the cold.

"It's just really nice to be able to take this break," He let out a satisfied sigh. "You're lucky...that you've been able to travel a lot. I still wanna go around the world with you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Arthur nodded slowly, listening to him. His smile broadened somewhat as he mentioned travelling the world together.

“I would like that. It’d be wonderful to show you the ruins of Rome, Greece; the Great Wall of China; the black basalt sand of Iceland. You’d love it. Apart from the cold places. We could always just go to India and Hong Kong instead,” he looked a little smug.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Alfred knew that Arthur really liked travelling the world and he knew that it was always a safe topic to tread. Or at least most of the time. He hadn't run into any problems yet.

"I would really love that! And we have to take pictures in every place we go! I'm tempted to buy that scratch it maps where you can scratch all the places you've been! I want to do that!"

His eyes were bright with interest.

"But let's stay mainly in the warm places. We can go to any cold place when it's summer. You know how bad I am with cold."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:07 pm

You can take pictures everywhere we go,” Arthur rephrased with a pointed look. “Looking through a lens for the whole journey takes away the magic of it, I think.” He paused for a moment. “Speaking of which, where’s that camera of yours? I know that you’ve got it on you,” he held out his hand, ready to take it.

“But yes, I concur with that decision. But not hot countries in summertime. I’ll die.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Alfred just grinned and he reached into his pocket, humming for a bit and seeming to struggle finding it. Yet soon he quickly brought it up, finger already holding lightly down on the button and as soon as it got focused on Arthur's face, he quickly snapped the picture.

He smirked at that.

"Have to get pictures of both of us you know." He soon handed him the camera.

Alfred laughed and shrugged. "Fine, fine. Made deal."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Arthur knew his picture was being taken and scowled more than he already was, just to look extra pretty in the picture that he had totally given Alfred permission to take. He sighed exasperatedly and took the camera from him.

He angled the camera to get both Alfred and the view of the beach in shot before quickly taking a picture. He looked at the playback, not bothering to hide the smile as he saw the photo he’d just taken of his lovely boyfriend. His expression soured when he saw his own face in the picture Alfred had taken. He turned off the camera and handed it back to Alfred.

“Good Lord, how on earth can you stand waking up to that face?” he shook his head slowly. “Positively bestial.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next