Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 13 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Alfred slowed his horse down so that Arthur could hear him and they could stay side by side. In fact, he was actually a bit flustered over the fact that Arthur wanted to be alone with him.

He really shouldn't have been, considering what they had been doing over the past week. Maybe he was just in the mood for some more kissing and he couldn't wait until the evening.

Maybe that was just the case. The very idea made him a bit nervous though at the same time, looking forward to it. He really wasn't certain of Arthur's intentions but he didn't think that he would mind them all that much.

"Ah! That sounds great!" He said with a small grin, thinking about it. "I only really know the forest though as a place to be alone. There's usually guards running about in other places than the forest."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 13 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Arthur nodded in agreement, “Then we shall do that,” he smiled.

Truthfully, he just wanted to spend time with Alfred and wander around… as lovers. The idea took his breath away. The concept of holding Alfred’s hand and Alfred holding his made his heart skip a beat or six.

“We’ll be safe. I’ll be prepared if we are attacked again. However, your father said that he dealt with the bandits, did he not?” he looked across at Alfred fleetingly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Alfred looked over at Arthur curiously before nodding, giving him a small smile.

"Yeah, he said that the bandits have been taken care of. Or at least the ones that attacked us. The guards have been keeping tighter control though when it comes to suspicious figures so hopefully that will work out."

His heart thudded just thinking about being with Arthur, alone in a forest. ...Completely alone. Without anyone to walk in on them or anything like that.

Soon enough he found them both at the edge of the forest and he led them slowly in to where his little spot was so he could tie off their horses.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:35 pm

Arthur chose not to say anything to that. He just followed Alfred. He trusted Alfred’s father more than Alfred, for obvious reasons. Although he clearly trusted Alfred enough to know that the other would not try to kill him. He recognised the path, although he continued to let Alfred lead the way.

Soon, they arrived where Alfred seemed to like to leave his horse. Arthur dismounted and tied Nahrin to a near by tree. He took the bit out of Nahrin’s mouth again, like last time. He felt as though it was cruel to keep the horse like that when he could graze. He shushed his horse who seemed to be protesting about being tied before he turned to Alfred with emerald eyes.

“Shall we go?” he asked softly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Alfred knew that he probably hadn't completely gained Arthur's trust back but he was glad enough that the other prince had asked him to take him outside of the castle. That meant that he was trusting him enough to go out alone with him. Taking the bit out of his mare's house, he smiled at her and patted her reassuringly before looking back at the other.

"Yeah, sure. Wherever you want to go," He assured with a smile as he walked a few steps to go to Arthur's side.

He wanted to take his hand but he was too nervous that it might well be...considered too intimate. Was that out of lines?
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Arthur wanted the same thing but did not face the same internal dilemma as Alfred.

He took the other’s hand in his, giving him a gentle smile before tugging to get them walking. He wasn’t quite sure where, but he didn’t care too much. He was with Alfred and that was all that mattered.

“So what have I not seen in this forest? Is there anything else here?” they could return to the pond later, for a visit without it wouldn’t seem right. He looked across at the other curiously, not interrogatively. “Well?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Alfred was still young and so having his hand grabbed and actually held quite flustered him in all reality. Not only that but he did have to admit that even this much affection in such a conservative society was a lot for him. At least they were alone. Yet when he had first seen Arthur, he never really had seen him as this kind of man.

He instead gripped Arthur's hand back lightly, looking around and trying to will down the thumping of his heart.

"Not really. There are some pretty rare flowers around here though and a few paths here and there. A lot of wild life around this area and a few small rivers. Other than that, there's not much else to see rather than forest and more forest. I haven't had the chance to explore the whole forest though, so I don't know."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:54 pm

“Well, I… I like flowers. And wildlife. And rivers. Perhaps you could show me? We have all day.” Arthur enjoyed seeing Alfred flustered and felt the urge to kiss him to fluster him further but resisted. He was a little pink-cheeked, as well.

He interlaced their fingers, none the less.

“I want to learn all I can about this forest… it’s ours, after all,” he looked across at the dense forest, admiring the tall, large oaks and various other trees. He found the forest peaceful, strangely comforting in this kingdom that he did not know.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Alfred noticed Arthur's pink cheeks and so he felt comforted by the fact that he wasn't the only one that was flustered about all of this. Though Arthur seemed considerably less so.

He couldn't help but wonder why the prince wanted to be more around him than Madeline though. Even after all they had been through.

"Well, we can explore this forest together." He smiled and laughed, scratching his cheek sheepishly with his other hand. "You're a thief though. This was supposed to be my forest and now you want it to be yours also."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Arthur couldn’t hold it back. He had to kiss him. So, he cheekily pecked him on the lips.

“Then a thief I shall be until you learn to share,” he smirked and kissed him again for a few moments longer. “Sharing isn’t one of your strong points is it, love?” he chuckled. “Now come along, I want to see this rare flora of yours.” He grinned a little at Alfred and began to tug him along, trying to prompt the other to lead the way.

There was a whole new world to discover. Perhaps they would see fairies or mystical beings?
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Despite having kissed Arthur quite a few times already, he definitely still flustered a bit each time Arthur stole a kiss from him. Though by the second kiss, he was more than happy to lean in slightly against his lips before sighing softly in contentment.

"Definitely not. I'm a spoiled prince. Sharing is quite a foreign term," He joked with a small smile.

Feeling Arthur trying to prompt him to lead the way, Alfred soon took a few steps forward and quickly hurried to bring Arthur to where he knew there were some rather rare flora. It took a while for him to get where he wanted to go to but they were soon on a small path that seemed to have had a trail before but was overgrown. Only small remnants remained.

"Travellers used to travel along this path but it hasn't been used for a long time. Over around the small river over here, you can actually see a few of the flowers. They even have chocolate cosmos from the kingdom south of here!" He smiled in delight as he thought about it. "They were said to smell so sweet that you could eat them."

He paused for a moment.

"Don't eat them though. I already tried."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Arthur eagerly followed the other, letting Alfred be his guide. The trail looked a little… untame, but he wasn’t about to turn tail and run. He tentatively followed him, listening as Alfred explained to him.

“Really?” he raised his eyebrows in surprise. “That’s pretty astounding, actually. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before. Well, I mean, I’ve seen illustrations, but never the real thing.”

He barked out a laugh at Alfred’s confession.

“You never cease to amaze me,” he laughed. “Tell me more about the extremely rare flowers that you have consumed, oh wise one,” he grinned.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:37 am

Alfred flushed in embarrassment, rolling his eyes a bit as he scoffed though he just gripped Arthur's hand somewhat tighter.

"Shut up," He mumbled with a small huff before giving a small smile. "Well, they actually smell like chocolate, you know. You would want to eat it too if you smelled it, I'll have you know!"

Though he was still embarrassed that Arthur laughed about his story. Though he really didn't blame him.

"I saw a few grow around here. Over across this really old, small bridge here."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:46 am

“Hmm, I’m sure,” Arthur smirked, his grip tightening on Alfred’s hand in turn.

It was so pleasant to know that they had the whole day together, to walk, unseen by anyone that might judge them or turn them into the police. They were still young, so perhaps it was possible to see hand-holding as an innocent act? Although Arthur doubted it. But that was the wonderful thing; they didn’t have to care for today.

“A bridge?” he questioned, looking for a lighter area than that they were walking in. “I… sorry, I would hint that I know where I’m going, but I don’t.” He sounded quite sheepish.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:56 am

Alfred looked over at Arthur and he laughed a bit.

"If you knew where you were going, then I would have been a bit worried about how often you been outside without my knowledge." He simply gave Arthur a small yet sunny smile.

To him, holding hands could be seen as an innocent act, especially between an older and younger prince. Right? Of course. There really could be no other assumptions. Just friendly to each other...right? Of course!

Soon he found the bridge and pulled him along just a bit quicker, going over the small bridge across the small river and near to the bushes on the other side.

"Here's the flowers! Go smell them!" He said, motioning over to the lovely chocolate looking flowers.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:07 am

Arthur let Alfred lead him along and rolled his eyes. “Do I need your permission, prince?” he teased.

He wanted to take a moment or two to admire the river but was unable to do so as Alfred sped up, although he had no idea why. He grumbled a little but otherwise did not protest. He arched an eyebrow at the request and gave the other a suspicious look.

“As you wish.”

He let go of Alfred’s hand (a little reluctantly) and wandered over to the bushes. He crouched beside the bush, his red, velvet cloak pooling around him on the ground. He cupped one of the flower heads in his hand and leant forward, inhaling its scent.

After a few moments, he looked back over to Alfred, a bit bewildered. “You’re right, you know. They do smell like chocolate.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:32 am

Alfred just kept on grinning as Arthur looked at him suspiciously.

"You're looking at me as if I was trying to play a prank on you," He commented lightly though he really didn't seem offended in the slightest bit.

His hand felt a bit empty when Arthur let go of it but he decided to let the other go ahead.

"Of course I'm right!" He exclaimed, puffing out his chest in some pride before grinning a bit.

Soon enough he headed back to the bridge, leaning over the side so that he could watch the water running underneath it.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:42 am

Arthur examined the flower more, taking in its details and fine features. It was incredibly beautiful – not lovely in colour, but in design. He looked around at the other flowers in the surrounding area and let out a soft sigh. He had such a soft spot for flowers and such.

He glanced at Alfred and noticed how he watched the water, looking beautifully calm and handsome. He stood and returned to the other’s side. He, too, leaned against the side of the bridge and peeked over to the flowing water below. He smiled across at Alfred before trying to conceal his laughter behind his hand.

“I still can’t believe that you tried to eat it.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:52 am

Alfred really did enjoy looking at flowers though his favourite would always be the rose. He had an extreme fondness for them despite everything. Though chocolate cosmos were just as lovely if only because they smelled absolutely delightful.

He simply smiled as he looked over at Arthur, laughing somewhat.

"...Shut up. Don't need to hear that from you. I can assure you though that it doesn't taste like chocolate."

It would be quite lovely if it did though.

He sighed once more before leaning more over the bridge, absolutely calm with just the scenery and watching the river run.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:00 am

“I’ll take your word for it.”

Arthur’s gaze softened as he watched the other, starting to feel light, miles away. He was so… indescribable. Arthur hoped that it wasn’t weird to say that he really enjoyed looking at Alfred. Really enjoyed it. He was quite something and would be an incredibly attractive adult.

The scenery was beautiful as well, of course. But Alfred made it all the better.

He watched the water flowing beneath the bridge but soon found himself gazing at Alfred again.

“Kiss me?” he asked softly, without really thinking.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:03 am

Alfred looked up at Arthur for a long moment, not really expecting the question and actually just hearing it made his breath hitch in his throat slightly. Swallowing thickly, he gave a small smile.

"Yeah..." He whispered, pausing for a few moments before stepping a bit closer to the other prince. "...Of course," He clarified.

With that, he soon leant up a bit, tugging the other down by his red velvet cloak so he could reach and kiss him gently.

It was bliss and he knew that there was no chance of them being caught.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:10 am

Arthur leaned down the small amount that he needed to, to kiss the younger boy. He sighed against Alfred’s lips, enjoying the chaste tenderness of the kiss. He placed a hand over Alfred’s hand gripping his cloak. With his free hand, he cupped Alfred’s cheek and invited him closer still.

Kissing Alfred felt so nice, so sweet, so good that it was completely overwhelming. It was as though he lost all trail of thought and forgot how to do anything apart from hold and kiss the other. His heart raced in his chest and his legs felt weak. But he wouldn’t change this emotion for anything.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:14 am

Kissing Arthur made Alfred wonder why it was such a sin. He didn't understand why it was like that. Especially when it felt so nice and so right and he just wanted more and more. Why didn't he want more of a woman's lips as he wanted Arthur's?

When Arthur invited him closer, he was more than happy to come even closer and to simply enjoy himself and Arthur's lips. Everything was just absolutely...perfect.

Was Arthur's heart racing like his own? He hoped that was the case.

He knew that they both shouldn't have these small moments of intimacy but Alfred continued on trying to convince himself that this was nothing more than physical. That after all of this, they would stop kissing and Arthur and Madeline would be happily married.

Yet for now, Alfred was comforted by the hand over his own.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:21 am

Arthur held the kiss for as long as he could before his lungs screamed for air. He broke the kiss, breathing heavily to catch his breath. He leaned forward and pecked him on the lips one last time before pulling away again, with a small smile.

“We have all day together, alone,” he reminded Alfred, as though he still couldn’t believe that they wouldn’t have to worry about anything or anyone. He wasn’t implying anything, however. He was merely in shock.

“I… um…” he wasn’t sure what he was trying to say, “What else is there to see here?” he quickly shifted topic.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:29 am

Alfred looked over at Arthur in confusion after they had parted from the kiss and he was panting softly though he soon laughed a bit, scratching his head slightly.

"Nothing really, actually. Want to head back to where you can see the mountains or something or even the pond? We can just sit around and relax if you want," He assured, lips still tingling and reaching up to grasp Arthur's hand lightly.

For some reason, the idea of staying with Arthur alone all day sounded...more than pleasant. He had a few weeks ago thought that was absolutely the worst thing that could ever happen and now...he just wanted to be alone with him and stay alone with him.

"After all, we do have a day alone together."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next