Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 26 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:53 am

Arthur balled his fists, growling in protest.

“Don’t be ridiculous! I’m a man, not a eunuch!”

He harrumphed. “Fine. If you lose, then you have to bathe in the snow, totally naked,” he sneered. “It’s supposed to be very good for you. Rejuvenates your spirit and such,” he still felt like it wasn’t anything in comparison to Alfred’s side of the bet, but he was so confident that he would win that he didn’t want to make Alfred’s punishment too harsh.

He barged on passed Alfred and out of the castle to join the crowds of people outside.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 26 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:56 am

Alfred seemed rather confident and he just laughed a bit, obviously entertained.

"Of course, of course," He hummed happily to himself. "If you win, I'll do that."

Even though he definitely didn't want to do that, he still felt confident about his side of the bet. It was obvious that Arthur was completely embarrassed about it. He didn't really blame him in the slightest bit.

Alfred soon followed behind Arthur and towards the courtyard, waiting patiently for the rules just in case. He made sure to stand away from his lover so he could potentially be chosen for the other side.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:07 am

Arthur fought valiantly, having a precise aim but not enough snowballs per minute. He planned and plotted with his fellow team mates; their plan had seemed fool proof! But alas, it was not to be. For the first time in Arthur’s life, he was on the losing team. And he was not happy about it.

He’d refused to talk to Alfred for the rest of the day and stayed locked up in his bedroom (way to ruin Missa). He even missed the booze-up in the evening. He was just nervous about what Alfred was going to make him do. He felt as though it was extremely demeaning, which was the point, he supposed.

Low and behold, he even prayed for his soul that night. He was already going to hell. But hopefully not in a dress.

The evening came around far too quickly for Arthur’s liking, again having avoided Alfred all day. He took the opportunity to be with Madeline, although she didn’t really seem to be all that interested in him anymore. She deserved so much better than him.

He sat on his bed, waiting for Alfred to relish in his victory, already feeling humiliated.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:12 am

Despite the fact that he won, Alfred was a bit disappointed that Arthur had locked himself away for the rest of the day. He wanted to spend the rest of Missa with him, considering that it was his first real Missa, but it seemed as if Arthur was far from willing to do that with him.

Yet he managed to spend time with Madeline for that night and he had to say that he enjoyed himself.

Though he couldn't help but notice how well along she got with a servant boy. It was actually kind of nice. It seemed as if she had someone to confide in here at the castle. He didn't know where the boy was from but he really didn't take much heed in it.

Soon enough the next day came and Alfred felt even more disappointed that Arthur had avoided him. Not only that but spent quite a bit of time with Madeline.

As night came, Alfred finally knocked at the door, a dress in his hand. He wouldn't mention that it was from one of the royal guests visiting here.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:28 am

Arthur heard the knock on the door and sat up straight, staring at the door.

“Enter,” he said, facing his doom. His cheeks were already a light pink colour.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 am

Alfred was just smiling over at Arthur, more kindly than actually victoriously.

"I actually got a pretty nice dress," He mused as he close the door behind him, making sure to lock it. He would definitely not mention where he got it from though.

He was pretty sure that he would get a good scolding for it. He would return it later!

Soon he handed Arthur the dress, a long white one. He couldn't help but grin at Arthur. "Like it? I was going to get something pink but I couldn't find any that would fit you all that well. So I hope you like this instead."

He hummed to himself, soon sitting on the bed.

"It looks like a wedding dress," he mused to himself.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:45 am

Arthur scowled as he took the dress from Alfred, trying to ignore how beautifully decorated it was.

“Whatever,” he muttered, beginning to move so that he was stood behind the dressing screen, placed in his room so that people could talk with him as he changed, of course. And whilst he was happy to change normally in front of Alfred, he wasn’t as happy to put on a dress with him watching. He didn’t even know how to do this. He knew how to take them off, not put them on!

He stilled as he heard Alfred say that it looked like a wedding dress. It suddenly made sense. Perhaps he wanted to see what it would have been like if Arthur had been his bride, or something? That also gave the connotation that Alfred wanted to marry Arthur. It calmed him down somewhat.

The fabric was soft against his skin, it was clearly fashioned from silk and there were pearls and diamonds stitched into the dress, creating patterns. It was somewhat breath-taking, actually. And the corset wasn’t too difficult to tie and wear – it reminded him of some of the gowns he’d been made to wear as a small child.

“It is,” he agreed after a short while, murmuring quietly.

He smoothed out the fabric, examining the belle sleeves and the way the corset made his waist look even smaller than it actually was. The cut and design was flattering… if it weren’t for his masculine features, he was sure that he would have been able to pass for a girl.

“Um, what do you want me to do?” he asked, peeking over the dressing screen. He wasn’t sure what Alfred even wanted out of him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:50 am

Alfred was laying on the bed as he waited for Arthur to change. While his original intention hadn't been well...to see what things could have been like, at the same time, the moment he saw the dress, he couldn't help but choose that specific one.

The woman that he took it from was rather similar in size as Arthur and so there were plenty of dresses but...that one was his favourite.

And a part of him wished quietly that he could have seen Arthur like that. Though maybe a dress was going too far but still, the concept of it all.

"Let me see it! You can't just hide behind the dressing screen."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:52 am

Arthur took a deep breath. Here goes.

He tentatively shuffled out from behind the screen, cheeks a rosy pink colour as he waited for a response.

“Well…?”

He felt so vulnerable, so totally on show to Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 am

Alfred had originally planned on teasing Arthur about it but he couldn't help but have his breath hitch in his throat just at the sight.

Maybe it looked a bit ridiculous considering that Arthur was a man but at the same time, it fit him.

How odd was that.

He couldn't help his dumb grin though and he soon stood up, coming closer to Arthur.

"You know, despite the fact that you're a man...it looks really good on you," He admitted, lightly reaching out to grab Arthur's hand.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 am

The colour in Arthur’s cheeks darkened. He let Alfred hold his hand without any protest, although he still felt incredibly embarrassed but… but…

Good Lord.

He liked it. He like the feeling of the corset around his slim ribcage and the rich silks which allowed his legs (and other things) to breathe. The dress was quite simply a dream to wear. And Arthur felt ashamed for thinking so.

“It’s because I’m slim,” he tried to seem nonchalant. The smile that Alfred was giving him was making him a bit nervous, yet incredibly excited at the same time.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 am

Alfred just continued on smiling at Arthur, squeezing his hand lightly.

He really had expected to be able to hold this over Arthur but now...he really didn't want to. It would just destroy the beauty that he saw Arthur in.

"I think it's more than that. It fits you perfectly," He murmured, sighing in contentment. It was only the truth. He was pretty certain that if Arthur was ever a woman, this dress would have been perfect for him.

"How does it feel? I hope it's not too uncomfortable."

Hesitantly he reached forward to rest his hands against Arthur's body. It was a lot different considering the corset but it was still nice to feel the silk.

If only they were married.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:08 am

Arthur pursed his lips, looking up at Alfred anxiously. He had no choice but to trust him. And it was a beautiful dress. Arthur felt honoured that he could be told that he actually suited it. He smiled a little.

“Not at all. As I said, I’m slim.” He was not going to admit that he liked it, the slightly tight feeling wrapped around his body like a cocoon.

Arthur’s smile saddened somewhat as he put his hand over one of Alfred’s, guiding it up to his chest. “I am no woman, Alfred,” he murmured. But in that moment, he so wished that he was so that he and Alfred could be together, kiss each other in public, have sex, get married, have children…

He tried not to think about that last thought and instead slid his hands up Alfred’s arms.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:12 am

Alfred chuckled a bit.

"I thought you were going to be yelling at me constantly about putting you in a dress. You know, you seem pretty content with it."

Though he had to admit, seeing Arthur in a dress made him imagine things. Made him imagine what could have been. What their life could have been if only Arthur was a woman. If he was a woman, things would have been so much better. So much easier. They could have gotten married...loved one another and so much more.

He ended up bringing himself closer to Arthur, reaching forward to stroke his lover's hair lightly.

"...I'm happy just the way you are."

That was all he said before he leant down to kiss Arthur lightly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:16 am

“I’m nervous, you moron,” Arthur grunted, at least somewhat himself even in this sort of situation.

He sighed and watched Alfred carefully as he got closer.

“It’s not like the fabric’s rough or anything like that so… it’s not… unpleasant,” he cleared his throat.

Arthur melted at Alfred’s words, being overwhelmed with emotions as he reached up and returned Alfred’s kiss, his hands lightly resting on Alfred’s shoulders, bringing him further down.

“What did you want to do with me once I was dressed like this?” he asked curiously when the kiss ended.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 am

Alfred swallowed thickly, seeming to be a bit more nervous now that he was being asked just what he had been planning to do with Arthur afterwards.

He gave him a small smile though it was rather nervous.

"Uh, actually....originally I was planning on just...flaunting my victory and all but..." He dragged off, looking over Arthur as he just held him close.

Who was he to deny it...?

Alfred had found a secret interest. Something that even he didn't know he liked.

It was just embarrassing to admit it and it showed by his bright red cheeks.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:32 am

Arthur looked amused.

“You like it?” he asked outright. He tried to hide the slight hint of joy in his voice at the revelation. Because he definitely liked doing this (God have mercy on his soul). He bit his lower lip.

“Hmm, well, if I recall, you had a second Missa present to give to me, and depending on what it is, then we might be able to work out a secret or two,” he waggled his eyebrows.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:47 am

Alfred paused for a long moment before he finally nodded.

"Yeah...I might like it a bit more than I would like to admit," He admitted cheekily though he still held Arthur close to him.

Alfred chuckled a bit and he pulled away for just a moment.

"Well, it's definitely not as amazing as the other present that I gave you. And not as magical as the ones that you gave me but..."

He began to undo his shirt a bit just so he could reach back behind his neck and undo his necklace. It was that of an elaborate cross, celtic in appearance and a lovely silver gleam. He sighed softly as he took the necklace off.

"I...I know that maybe one day I might have to go and...I at least want you to have something off of me to remember me by. It's not much but it's all that I have that I have prized even throughout my travels."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:53 am

Arthur laughed a little. “So it’s not just me, then?”

He held his breath, raising his eyebrows inquisitively. At first, he was confused as to why Alfred was unbuttoning his shirt (although he wasn’t complaining) and just watched silently. He elicited a gasp as Alfred removed his necklace. He’d seen it around his lover’s nECK many times since he’d arrived and had always thought that it was pretty. But this was insane.”

Arthur held the necklace in his hands, totally in awe before his expression crumbled slightly as he looked back up at Alfred.

“I… I don’t know what to say…” he swallowed. “Thank you…”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am

Alfred just smiled at Arthur and he soon grabbed the necklace again so he could reach around and put it on Arthur's neck instead.

"Let me do this for you," He murmured to himself as he latched it on. Soon he smiled in contentment.

"Don't thank me...I want you to have it." He finally finished latching it on before he reached up to brush his fingers through Arthur's hair.

"How do you like your present?" He questioned and even though it seemed like Arthur liked it, he still wanted to hear it. After all, this was one of his most valuable treasures, even if it didn't seem like all that much.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:05 am

Arthur let Alfred do up the necklace and simply looked up at him in admiration.

He was so, so, so in love with this ridiculous and wonderful man.

“It’s beautiful,” he murmured, placing a hand over the cross, pressing it against the bare skin of his chest. It was cool, yet not cold. “I love it. I… I haven’t ever been given such beautiful and meaningful presents before,” he admitted, looking a little flustered for a moment.

He reached up and kissed Alfred firmly on the lips.

“Thank you so much, Alfred… it’s so very thoughtful.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 am

Alfred just watched Arthur quietly and he couldn't help but smile. There was definitely something about having Arthur wear his necklace that was just...so extremely comforting.

It just made him fall more in love. He didn't need the public displays of affection (no matter how much he wanted them).

All he needed to know was that Arthur was wearing that necklace and that he was his. No one else would know.

"I'm glad...it's all that I really have," He whispered before kissing Arthur again, just happy to hold him close once more.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:33 am

Arthur kissed back, holding on to the other tightly. His hands fisted in Alfred’s clothes, tugging him closer. He was so very fortunate that Alfred was such a good, kind, loving and thoughtful man. The situation was not as fortunate, but at least Alfred cared about Arthur and wouldn’t run at the first sign of trouble,

“Then I shall treasure it for the rest of my days,” he murmured against Arthur’s lips. “Forever,” he continued, “I’ll be yours forever…”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:40 am

At the beginning, Alfred had almost been quite certain that Arthur was only just saying these things. That there really would't be a forever for them. After all, their situation was absolutely unfortunate and terrible.

There couldn't have been a forever.

But...as time passed, Alfred couldn't help but think that maybe Arthur was actually right. That they would be the other's forever.

Soon he laced his fingers with Arthur's own, smiling a bit.

"As I am yours forever."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 am

Arthur held Alfred’s hand, returning the smile. It felt like he could smile at Alfred for hours, days, the rest of his life. He rarely smiled but he seemed to always smile in Alfred’s presence; it must have been something his father had noticed.

This was when he remembered that he was still wearing the dress.

The words they had said to each other were almost like vows, promises.

It made his heart flutter.

“And here I was thinking you were going to give me olive oil,” he chuckled softly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next