Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 20 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:37 am

Arthur returned the kisses, starting to smile more.

“Why would I do something like that?” he raised an eyebrow. “I wouldn’t cast you out into the cold, Alfred.”

The emotions he was experiencing were had to describe. He was so, so happy, to be simple about it.

He arched an eyebrow, following Alfred’s gaze to the bath.

“You aren’t suggesting that…” they bathed together?

That sounded quite nice, actually.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 20 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:39 am

Alfred simply chuckled at that, shrugging slightly.

"I don't know. Maybe you would be angry enough at me to do such a thing," He admitted before sighing contently.

He looked back at the warm water and he had to admit, despite Arthur's body against his own, he still wanted just a bit more warmth.

"Well, we both initially came here to take one, yes?" He asked with an amused smile. Though soon he grinned a bit wider. "Unless you knew I was here and just wanted a peek."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:48 am

Arthur shook his head, “Never.”

He slowly began to smirk a little, playfully smacking Alfred.

“You’re dreadful.” He pulled away from Alfred, rolling his eyes. “Fine. We can share the bath,” he agreed and began to set about removing his own clothes.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:52 am

Alfred began laughing at that and he soon took his towel off, still a bit embarrassed to completely reveal himself though Arthur had definitely seen him by then. Though it was different considering that he was grown now. There was more there now.

Soon enough he slipped into the water, sighing in satisfaction.

This is exactly what he needed right now. Arthur and a really warm bath.

A part of him couldn't help but think that this was all a dream. That once he finally woke up, he would still be at some inn, alone and cold.

Yet if this was a dream, then he would at least enjoy it. Alfred turned his blue gaze towards Arthur as he undressed.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:56 am

Arthur watched Alfred for a few moments as he got into the bath and then promptly began to remove his clothes. He hadn’t changed much. He was still wiry, skin a milky white colour, and he was a bit broader. But there wasn’t much more that had happened. He still bore the scar of when they were attacked in the woods, the only blemish on his entire body.

And obviously he’d grown in other places, but it was nothing in comparison to Alfred.

He was careful as he got into the bath, sitting at the opposite end, just out of politeness. He wasn’t sure that Alfred wanted him to sit in his lap.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:04 am

Gazing at Arthur's body, Alfred couldn't help but falter when he noticed the only blemish on his body. He remembered that day very well.

It was still when Alfred hated Arthur. When he tried to...well...

He didn't really want to think about it. If he had actually gone through with it, then he would never be here with Arthur. Even if they were committing a grave sin by doing it.

Unlike Arthur's body, Alfred's own was more of a golden tan from all of his days outside. His body had various scars marring it though none were too bad and his body was rougher from his travels. Despite some of the pain that he did go through throughout it, he wouldn't have given up the experiences.

"...Come closer. We're not strangers," He chuckled.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:10 am

“Is there the room?” Arthur raised his eyebrows inquisitively.

From where he was sat, he could see Alfred’s ‘war wounds’ and wondered what on earth he’d been through to be so badly marked. But he didn’t ask, thinking it was rude to do so.

Admittedly, with a little hesitance, Arthur scooted over to the other end of the bath, his hands on the sides of the bath as he knelt in front of Alfred.

“Well, um, how should I sit…?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am

Alfred had his fair share of fights, especially in certain ragged pubs and the like. Also the wilderness was not always a kind mistress.

Soon he looked over at Arthur before smiling a bit.

While Arthur may have been formal and polite, he certainly never really learnt his lessons in formality.

"...On my lap," He suggested with a small grin.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:16 am

Arthur flushed somewhat. “That’s what I thought,” he murmured.

Regardless, he turned and carefully sat on the other’s lap. It was a really peculiar feeling having Alfred’s crotch more or less touching his backside. He tried to will away the thought and just enjoy the skin-on-skin contact. He turned his torso slightly so that he could look back at Alfred. He smiled a little.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:19 am

Alfred relaxed when Arthur sat down on his lap and he simply smiled at him. Hopefully the door was locked behind them so no one would walk in. That would be quite the predicament then.

He sighed softly and nuzzled against his neck, content and happy to be with the other.

"You don't mind us being like this...right?" He asked gently, comfortable. It felt a bit different having Arthur on his lap but he really couldn't bring himself to mind.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 am

Arthur got comfortable, enjoying both the warmth that the water provided and Alfred’s heat, as well. He felt so, so nice and soft.

It was odd being smaller than Alfred now, if anything. Alfred had, had to look up at Arthur the last time they saw each other. But it was the other way around, this time. Arthur felt a lot, lot smaller than Alfred both in height and physicality. Alfred was very strong and muscular, whilst Arthur was not.

“No… it’s, um, nice.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:41 am

Alfred just smiled a bit as he reached up to stroke his hair lightly. It was nice and relaxing though he didn't know how long they would be able to stay in here before they actually got caught.

Getting caught was definitely not an particularly appealing idea.

The differences between them now were absolutely astounding. He never thought that he would have grown to be bigger than Arthur. Back then he seemed so much bigger than him.

He soon let his hand rest on Arthur's thigh, slowly stroking it.

Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 am

Alfred was obviously quite a lot bolder than he had been when they were younger. He swallowed thickly as Alfred’s hand found his thigh and tried to ignore how very, very nice it felt.

He leaned back against Alfred, his back against Alfred’s broad chest. He let out a gentle sigh and tried to relax.

“I never imagined that something like this would happen any time soon,” he admitted.

Not even two days in and they were naked with each other, sharing a bath.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 am

Alfred looked at Arthur with some amusement before smiling and shrugging a bit.

"I suppose so. I thought it would never happen again," He admitted, closing his eyes.

He hesitated and swallowed thickly.

"You know...you don't ever have to stay with me if it's too much for you. I...if you're uncomfortable with this or having an affair with your wife's brother..." He paused. He didn't want to say it but he wanted to give Arthur the choice.

"Then you can always tell me to get out. I'll get out."

No matter how much he wanted to just stay with Arthur now.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:01 am

Arthur arched an eyebrow and shifted in Alfred’s lap to be able to look at him a bit better.

“Don’t talk such nonsense,” Arthur scolded lightly and leaned in to kiss him for a few moments. “I’ll always want you, darling.” He kissed Alfred’s lips again. “I’ve thought about you every night for the past three years. I don’t think that I’m going to be willing to give you up any time soon.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:05 am

Alfred looked at Arthur with a bit of surprise though he really shouldn't have felt that surprise. Yet soon he relaxed and smiled a bit before leaning down to kiss Arthur back.

"Good. I didn't want to try going back to trying to seduce you," He joked lightly. Though soon he kissed Arthur again.

He sighed softly.

"When I was out in my travels, I had a lot of time to myself. But all the time, I always wanted you to be there with me. How...how it was unfair that Madeline had you but I didn't. I couldn't bare to get close to the kingdom because each time, I thought that I would never have a chance again."

Though despite everything, he still felt terrible that he was having an affair behind Madeline's back.

"...I don't know what I would do if I have to marry."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:12 am

“You will have to marry,” Arthur said sadly. “You have to produce an heir. Just as I do…”

He reached up and began to stroke his fingers through Alfred’s hair.

“I just hope that we will be able to have some time together, even if it’s just a couple of weeks… it’d be nice to pretend that we can be together, at least for a little while.” Once again, like on his wedding day, the thought of running away with Alfred came to mind.

He stared at Alfred for a few moments.

“You’re so handsome, Alfred,” he murmured uselessly. “You really aren’t the little boy that I used to know.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:20 am

Alfred bit his lip and despite the fact that he would have the opportunity to be with Arthur for at least a bit of time, he wanted to be with him for even longer than that.

"But...I want to be the one with you!" He bursted out, maybe a bit louder than he should have been. He soon calmed down, looking down at the water and a bit upset.

"I want to be with you for longer than just a few weeks. I'll go insane if I have to leave you again."

He shuddered a bit, feeling the frustrated tears prick at his eyes though he held them back.

"I'm still the dumb boy from a few years ago."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:27 am

Arthur was a surprised by Alfred’s sudden outburst. He immediately began to feel sorry for Alfred – it must have been so much harder for him than Arthur to watch his lover and his sister be wed. It would have killed Arthur if he had, had to endure as much.

“Hush,” he shushed and wrapped his arms around Alfred as best he could in their current position. “I’m sorry, love,” he whispered, burying his face against Alfred’s neck.

“I want to be with you, too…” he said honestly. “Then let it be months, years. You can stay in Albion for as long as you wish,” he kissed the skin of Alfred’s neck.

He smiled a little at that, “Yes, I can see that now. Just a little more worldly than before,” he lifted his head and gave Alfred an affectionate look, finally feeling comfortable in the other’s lap.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:36 am

Looking down at Arthur, he swallowed thickly before finally nodding once more.

"I'm sorry," He murmured. "I didn't mean to get angry at that."

It had hurt though. To see both his sister and his lover get married. It would have been different if Arthur and him broke up, if they stopped loving each other. But even on that day, they kissed and loved each other and the feelings had never died down.

He gave a hesitant smile though.

"I suppose...I can stay for the winter. The snow is quite terrible outside."

Alfred leant forward to lightly kiss Arthur.

"There's been something I wanted to do with you for a long time though," He murmured softly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 am

“Please do,” Arthur encouraged, returning the kiss.

He brushed Alfred’s hair back from his face, still in total awe and admiration that he was there, right in front of him.

“And what’s that?” he asked, voice equally as quiet.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:42 am

Alfred just smiled sweetly over at Arthur, wrapping his arms around Arthur's chest and he scooted towards the middle of the tub. He nuzzled against Arthur's neck sweetly.

"Well...don't be angry."

That was all he said before he tightened his grip slightly and fell backwards into the water so they both were dunked into the water. He only stayed there for a few seconds before finally emerging the both of them out of the water, panting and laughing.

After three full years.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:48 am

Arthur let Alfred move him as he willed, one eyebrow arched as he started to smile a little more seductively than before.

“Angry? Why would I be –”

Then Arthur found out.

He squirmed underneath the water, not fully understanding what was going on. Was he trying to kill him, again? Maybe this was all a lie? A ploy to murder him? Arthur panicked, memories of almost drowning as a child returning.

He gasped for air as they resurfaced. He didn’t find it nearly as funny, although he was beginning to remember why Alfred did it. He’d done something similar years ago, hadn’t he?

He scowled at Alfred.

“Bastard,” he hissed.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:52 am

Alfred just continued on laughing, having a hard time gasping for air though he looked terribly amused.

"I told you that I was going to get revenge! Three years and I still remembered!" He soon managed to calm down, smiling kindly at him as he held his arms out for the other.

"I promise, that's only a one time thing. No more. I got my revenge."

At least this was warmer water rather than freezing cold.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:58 am

Arthur continued to glower as Alfred and merely chose to splash him in response to his open arms. Arthur hopped out of the bath and quickly grabbed a towel, covering his modesty.

“You’re daft,” he said, trying to keep the affection out of his voice.

He returned to the side of the bath and stroked his fingers through Alfred’s hair.

“I have duties to attend to today, I’m afraid.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next