Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 25 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Despite the fact that Arthur tried to act nonchalant, the ring definitely told Alfred that he was happy. He laughed a bit and soon he leant over so he could press a kiss back to Arthur's cheek.

He really is happy and the small incident just a few minutes before was pushed to the back of his mind.

"I still have another present for you. But I guess we'll have to wait a bit later for that," He teased lightly, smiling over at the other.

He couldn't help but raise his eyebrow, laughing a bit.

"What do you have in mind? What do the people of Albion do to express their gratitude?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 25 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Arthur winked at Alfred, a little surprised to hear that Alfred had gotten him something else but he chose not to mention it. He felt that the sword was more than enough, considering its value. Alfred didn’t have to anything to better his gift.

“Mm,” he hummed, slowly beginning to smirk. “Well, I was thinking about snogging you silly but if you’d like, I can do the traditional thanks of blessing you and your family?” he laughed. “Your choice, my love.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Alfred couldn't help but grin slightly at that, humming and pretending to think about the possibilities for a few moments. He licked his lips and scooted more onto the bed.

"You know..." He started, thinking about it. "I think that I might just have to go with the first option. Sounds a bit more to my taste."

Alfred simply grinned over at the other, resting his hand over Arthur's own.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Arthur mimicked Alfred by slowly licking his own lips. He let Alfred get closer to him, unmoving for a while as he gazed at him.

“Hmm, I’m glad.” He did so enjoy looking into those blue eyes.

Arthur didn’t hesitate a moment longer as he pushed Alfred back on to the bed, kissing him intently, continuing to smile against the other’s lips. This was what they had done more or less every night that Alfred had been there. They’d lain in each others arms and kissed until their faces were blue.

It was fantastic.

“I love you,” he said into Alfred’s mouth.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:03 pm

There were many times that they whispered how much they missed each other or how they craved being near each other or desired one another.

Yet to hear the words 'I love you' from Arthur's own lips made his heart pound more in his chest. It made him feel happier than anything else in the world. To think that he managed to snatch Arthur's heart (even from his own sister)...it was one of the best feelings in the world.

To think that this prince was the one who loved him.

He was more than happy to lay back for Arthur, kiss him back until all he could remember was just Arthur's face and the feel of his lips. And he was smiling wider than he had ever been smiling. It was a bit dorky, in his opinion, but smiling against Arthur's lips was just bliss.

"I love you too, Arthur," He whispered.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Arthur hovered over him, kissing him with vigour – or, he was trying to, at least. It was difficult to snog him when they were both smiling like loons.

He just laughed a bit against Alfred’s lips upon the realisation just how besotted with each other they must have been. And soon Arthur broke the kiss, just so that he could grin.

“Good,” he murmured in response, pecking him once more before pressing his forehead against Alfred’s. “Never leave me,” he said, quieter than before. “I don’t think I could stand to face the world without you by my side.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 am

Alfred himself was smiling rather like a loon himself and he couldn't help but laugh a bit, even when they were trying to snog each other. Not like it was working all that well anyways with how they were smiling against each other's lips.

It really almost did seem as if everything that happened before really didn't matter. He felt like he could just stay with Arthur forever.

And to hear that Arthur wanted to be with him forever...it was definitely one of the best feelings out there. It made his heart pound happily in his chest.

"...I'll never leave you," He promised softly.

And all of his plans of making this easier for Arthur, of trying to help him out and make him forget about him...

He couldn't leave Arthur anymore. Not when Arthur never wanted him to leave.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:29 am

“I wish that you didn’t have to go back,” Arthur continued, sighing a little. “We will have to write to one another. If you stop replying to my letters, I will ride across to Columbia and personally smack you,” he joked/threatened.

“Your parents will undoubtedly want you to come home at some point soon.” It was sad but true. “How long do you think you’ve been away from home now? Almost consecutive years?”

He got off of Alfred a little to let him sit up properly again.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:06 am

Alfred just chuckled a bit at that, soon shrugging. He knew that his parents would want him back at some time, sadly enough. A part of him wanted to go back and another part of him wanted to stay here. Probably the best would be to bring Arthur with him to sunny Columbia.

Yet all at the same time, Arthur needed to stay here.

"Don't worry. I don't think I can stop now," He admitted with a small smile. "It would break my heart too much if I did."

He paused before sighing.

"It's been two years. I don't think your dad would be all that appreciative of my stay here...especially if you don't do anything with Madeline."

The very thought depressed him. But it was only a few times...right?
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:11 am

Arthur nodded, satisfied with that answer.

“I’ll write you sonnets and all of the rest of that sentimental rubbish,” he kissed Alfred’s neck. He wouldn’t tell Alfred that he actually liked those sorts of things, however. He enjoyed literature, if that wasn’t already obvious. But he liked poetry, as well.

“That’s an awfully long time…” he murmured thoughtfully. He swallowed thickly. “There won’t be anything with Madeline. I can’t… I mean…” he’d tried to think of her whilst spending nights alone, when he felt particularly guilty for thinking about Alfred. He had been unable to even feel an ounce of desire towards her.

“I won’t do it. Let them call me impotent. I won’t.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:24 am

Alfred couldn't help but laugh a bit at that, grinning slightly to himself.

"Mm, sentimental sap," He teased lightly, rolling his eyes though he couldn't help but lean against the kisses on his neck. Now that was extremely nice. Despite the fact that he had never been all that into poetry, anything that was written for him would be something that he would treasure and keep.

Most definitely.

Though he couldn't help but feel his heart race a bit when he heard Arthur's words. He should have somewhat expected it but he had always been so certain that Arthur would hold up his duty high.

"...But...what do you think your father will do if he thinks you're impotent?" He asked incredulously. "What about the heir to the throne?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:32 am

“I have no idea,” Arthur admitted. “But he has no choice – I am the next in line to the throne and I will not be snubbed by my father.” He licked his lips. “Perhaps the throne will fall to your children, Alfred? Or maybe Madeline will have an affair, the same as I?” he shrugged, just throwing ideas out there. He wasn’t sure if Alfred would appreciate the idea of his sister also cheating on Arthur.

Personally, Arthur couldn’t imagine it.

“Or they’ll have to tie me down and do it by force because I refuse to take part in such old-fashioned traditions.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:39 am

Alfred frowned at the thought of Madeline possibly cheating on Arthur.

"She wouldn't cheat," He mumbled firmly. Despite the fact that he was pretty much well...helping Arthur cheat on Madeline (though the relationship wasn't that of love and wasn't it somewhat common for a king to take other women on the side?), that didn't mean that he thought Madeline would do the same. She was his angel.

Of course she wouldn't do that.

"Despite it being old fashioned, you know that there are reasons for it. There does need to be an heir..."

Despite the fact that he wished they didn't have to worry about that.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:51 am

Arthur had a feeling that Alfred would react that way and chose not to say anything. They both cared for Madeline, although Alfred’s devotion was obviously much stronger. It was to be expected, considering that they were siblings.

But Arthur pulled away from Alfred as the other continued.

“Yes, I know, Alfred. I do not need to be reminded a second time,” he frowned. He sat on the edge of the bed, quiet for a few moments.

“Why must we always speak of this?” he was beginning to sound irritated. “We are both aware of our duties to our kingdoms, of the risks we are taking. Can we not just enjoy it whilst it lasts?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:55 am

Alfred hesitated at that and he soon glanced over at his ring, feeling a bit guilty.

"Sorry...we can stop talking about this," He mumbled with a resigned sigh. He knew that Arthur didn't want to talk about it but it still wasn't something that they could always avoid.

He looked over at Arthur for a long moment before scooting a bit closer to him, wrapping his arm lightly around the other.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to aggravate you"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:02 am

Arthur sighed heavily, looking away.

“I would prefer to focus my thoughts and energy on other things.” With every passing day, it felt as though death was looming over him. He didn’t want to dwell on it for long. The thought of being unable to see Alfred was unbearable in life, let alone death.

Arthur wanted to accept the apology, but he honestly just wasn’t ready to let go of this little burst of frustration.

“Then don’t talk about the same thing over and over again.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:53 am

Alfred pulled away slightly from Arthur, sighing a bit. He didn't mean to upset the other, but it was a legitimate concern of his.

Especially when Arthur's father was starting to get on their case about all of this.

"I promise I won't speak of it again unless you wish for it," He murmured as he settled on the edge of the bed next to Arthur.

He didn't want this day to be a day where they weren't on the best of terms. Even though it was partially his fault for it.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:59 am

Arthur huffed a little. “My preferences of conversation should not limit yours, Alfred. Besides, we will be called to go outside soon.” He stood up and opened the large wooden chest at the foot of his bed. He began to search for a warmer cloak to wear.

“Soon we shall be requested to have the annual snow ball fight with the servants.”

The one part of Missa that Arthur enjoyed. The inhabitants of the castle were split into two teams and they had to work together as a group with tactics and planning to beat the other team. He was usually on the winning team, even if he did say so himself.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:07 am

Alfred looked rather unhappy with Arthur's attitude and he just stood up, clutching the cloak that Arthur gave him even tighter around him. More as a comfort than a source of warmth if anything else.

"An annual snowball fight? With the servants?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Now that was something that he wouldn't have expected. If it snowed around the castle, then maybe Columbia might have come up with that idea but never did he really think that Albion would actually hold something like that.

"Seems pretty fun, if I gotta say so myself," He mused with a small grin.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:14 am

“It’s a tradition that my great, great, great, great grandfather introduced. He married a servant girl. They met by having a snow ball fight,” Arthur recalled, finally deciding on a thick fur to wrap around him. “Unfortunately, she died in childbirth, along with the child. Although I think that someone murdered them, personally. Albion’s royalty wants to keep its blood pure.”

He cleared his throat.

“Anyway, he started the tradition in tribute to her memory. I’m sure you’ll probably enjoy it.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:19 am

Alfred raised his eyebrow at that, seeming rather curious but he soon smiled slightly. It was a bit sad to hear the tale, or at least the ending, but it was not in the very least surprising. After all, the royal family, no matter which royal family it was, was filled with tales of murder and deception and wanting to keep the bloodline pure.

"Do you enjoy the snowball fight?" He asked with a small smile. "Maybe we'll be on opposing teams. Don't be too sad if you lose though," He teased lightly, winking at the other before he began heading towards the door.

He really was grateful for the cloak. It was extremely warm.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:32 am

Arthur scoffed, “You’ll be so lucky. I’m on the winning team every year. I’ve never lost.” He stared at Alfred for a few moments. “We should make a bet,” he said after a minute’s worth of thinking.

“If I am on the winning team, you owe me ten gold pieces. And if you win…?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:35 am

Alfred barked out a laugh and he thought about it for a moment, humming to himself.

"If I win, you have to dress up in a dress tomorrow night. Don't worry, I'll spare you the humiliation from the public. Just in front of me."

He winked playfully at Arthur, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure the dress fits comfortably."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 am

Arthur tensed up at the prospect of having to do that. Soon, he turned red. Then spluttering quickly followed. He really didn’t know what to say to that.

He just decided it’d be best to glare at him. He grumbled when Alfred pecked his cheek.

“Fine. Fine! You’ve got a deal but if it’s pink then I swear to God that I will murder you… not that I’ll lose. I’m only saying it to make you feel better. I’m fantastic in my strategies.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:48 am

Alfred just grinned widely over at Arthur, whistling to himself.

"I don't know. Pink is such a lovely colour, you know. I think it would fit you actually."

Alfred just barked out another laugh, humming as he placed a hand on the latch.

"You sure you don't want to change your side of the bet? Though it doesn't really matter, after all, I will get to see you in a dress in the end."

He was extremely determined to win this snowball fight.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next