Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 29 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:57 am

Alfred looked over at Arthur as they got into the room.

It truly was a surprise that neither one of them had been caught. Especially him with how often he went into Arthur's room. Fortunately enough the servants didn't always check his room, especially at night lest they saw that he was gone each night.

It would only bring up unnecessary rumours about what he was up to at night.

He thought about it before sighing. That was right. He couldn't stay here forever. After all, he had his own duties in Columbia.

"Indeed. My mother has been expecting me back for the spring, to tend to my duties as prince," He mumbled.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 29 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 am

Arthur gave a sigh and lay down on his bed, feet staying on the floor.

“How long do you think you have left here until you’ll have to leave?” he asked quietly, dreading the answer.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:05 am

Alfred frowned at that and he swallowed before laying down on the bed with Arthur. He sighed softly.

"I don't know. Probably the first few weeks of spring, once it's easier for me to travel back to Columbia."

He glanced over at Arthur. He didn't want to go back. A part of him wished he could just bring Arthur with him.

If only he could.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 am

“I see,” Arthur frowned, staring up at the ceiling before he rolled on to his side, looking across at Alfred. He reached out, brushing Alfred’s hair back from his face. He pursed his lips, trying not to think too much about how it would feel being without Alfred again.

“I’ll miss you, love,” he told him earnestly. “Everyday.” He swallowed thickly. “I don’t want you to leave me again…”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:12 am

Alfred sighed softly and rather contently. He couldn't help but give Arthur a small smile. It hurt knowing that he had to leave Arthur...but hopefully it wouldn't be for too long.

He reached forward to stroke the other's hair, drawing nearer to him.

"I'll miss you too but at least you have a part of me with you, yeah?" He murmured tenderly, resting his hand lightly over the other's necklace.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:17 am

Arthur nuzzled closer, pressing his forehead to Alfred’s.

“Yes,” he agreed, quietly. He leaned forward a little bit more and pecked him on the lips, “I love you. I love you so much,” he slid his arm around Alfred’s waist, pulling him closer.

It was heartbreaking to know that it would be barely any time at all and they would have to say goodbye again. But at least this time they knew that they would continue to love each other, regardless of the distance.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 am

Alfred really didn't want to leave Arthur. Not in the slightest bit. So much of him just wanted to stay with the other forever and ever. So they could indeed have their happily ever after.

If only a happily ever after could happen for them.

But there were so many things in the way. But at the very least, they knew that they loved each other, no matter what.

"I love you too," He whispered softly, leaning forward to kiss him tenderly. "I don't want to leave."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:30 am

Arthur returned the kiss, gripping at the fabric of Alfred’s clothes.

“Let’s not talk about it,” he murmured before placing a newer smooch to Alfred’s lips, then a second and third. “There are better things we could be doing with our mouths,” he jibbed, smiling a little.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:33 am

It had been a while since they actually kissed like this. They only ever really shared pecks but at this moment, Alfred wanted just a bit more.

After all, he wouldn't be able to see Arthur for a while after he left.

"Mm, you're right. There's a lot better things we could be doing," He commented with a small smile before leaning down to kiss him longer yet still tenderly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 am

Arthur breathed out a laugh and ran his fingers through Alfred’s hair, pulling him closer. He was pleased to be able to kiss Alfred like this again. It was nice to share deep and intimate kisses once more, but Arthur had to admit that he liked their more desperate and aggressive kisses like he had done before they were ‘together’ when they were younger.

“Pray tell,” Arthur said between kisses, “what other things would you like to do?” he asked, a little slyly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 am

Alfred hummed before he lightly nipped at Arthur's bottom lip, smiling back at him slyly.

"Mm...well, I'm feeling a bit..." He paused for a moment, letting the sentence linger before he reached forward to run his hand along Arthur's chest.

"...feisty."

And it was true. With how Arthur was finally kissing him deeply again, he could feel his blood rush through his system and he just wanted more and more.

"Maybe we could..." He dragged off as he licked his own lips, lightly caressing the other's side. "...you know..."

It made him nervous but...he was going to miss Arthur.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:50 am

Arthur raised his eyebrows and had to laugh at Alfred’s choice of words, head falling back on to the bed.

“Mm, I can tell,” he teased, although he couldn’t. Alfred was just being Alfred as far as Arthur was concerned, ridiculous and perfect as per usual. He began to feel anxious at the proposition, however. He shivered a little as Alfred touched his side and pursed his lips.

“You want to?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 am

Alfred flushed in embarrassment as Arthur laughed but he swallowed thickly. A part of him wanted to tell Arthur that he changed his mind and that they should wait...but a stronger part of him really wanted to have a moment with him.

More than what they did so many years ago.

"Yeah...I really want to," He whispered softly, trying to intertwine their legs together.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:56 am

Arthur looked at Alfred for a few, long moments, holding his gaze. They both had been building up to this for quite some time, years, in fact. They’d had a sexual encounter before but that was incredibly different, Arthur felt. Looking back, Arthur felt like he had pressured Alfred into it.

He was quiet for a while.

“Okay,” he murmured, by way of agreeing. It was much easier to say than ‘I want you, too’.

Arthur felt Alfred trying to move their legs and simply lifted one of his, curling it around Alfred’s thigh.

Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:21 am

Alfred could feel the nervousness run through his whole body. It was a bit unsettling actually and parts of him still wanted to pull away and just cuddle with him instead.

But he was determined. He wasn't going to force himself to do this because he wanted this. He has wanted it for a long time now.

So he smiled at Arthur, leaning forward to kiss him once more though this time, bringing it up to a faster pace. Faster, more desperate, anything more.

"I want you," He whispered against Arthur's lips, nipping at his lips just a bit harder.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:28 am

Arthur was surprised as Alfred abruptly started to kiss him harder. It took Arthur a few moments, but soon he was up to speed, returning the kiss with more vigour. He panted softly from lack of breath against Alfred’s lips. He looked at Alfred carefully, eyes half-lidded.

“Mmm, yeah?” he asked softly, whimpering shortly after as Alfred nipped at his lips. It sent sparks of excitement through his body. He pulled Alfred in for another kiss, trying to be a little more lustful.

“I want you, too,” he breathed. “I have for so long.” His cheeks darkened somewhat.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:34 am

Alfred was panting by now, his heart pounding and his hormones beginning to get the best of him. He couldn't help but grin a bit though his cheeks were terribly red.

"Same...so bad," he whispered before finally grinding their hips together.

The friction was amazing and it was so different from their interactions previously over the winter. His body was beginning to get hot and he was craving Arthur's taste more and more.

"Do I turn you on?" He asked huskily, still panting as he rubbed their hips more together. It was embarrassing talking like this but he couldn't help himself. "This feeling is getting unbearable," He whispered. He was definitely getting harder in his trousers and to think he got so easily aroused.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 am

Arthur wasn’t quite as easily as excited as Alfred, nerves getting in the way of him totally letting go. He shuddered as Alfred ground against him, though. That felt nice. Really, really nice.

“Ahh…” he gasped, the experience new and long forgotten. He shifted further back on to the bed, pulling Alfred with him, on top of him. He spread his legs to allow them to be closer, and so that Alfred could rut against him as much as he wanted.

“Yes,” Arthur nodded, hands sliding down Alfred’s back until they found his backside, which he squeezed. “I used to fantasize about you every night,” and he still did, just not in a way which he also ‘relieved’ himself.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 am

Alfred shuddered as Arthur squeezed his backside and just fuck...that felt so nice. Very, very nice in fact. He wanted Arthur to be more loose, to feel comfortable around him. He didn't want this to be forced. He wanted them both to want it and to want each other.

He couldn't help but redden though at Arthur's confession but he smiled at that.

"Me too. I just wanted you right there."

He more easily climbed over Arthur, leaning down to kiss him again before he finally reached down to start undoing the prince's shirt. His fingers were fumbling from excitement.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:57 am

Arthur smiled against Alfred’s lips, trying not to grin too much as they began to kiss once more. He could tell how excited Alfred was, and it was pretty obvious just how much he wanted it, judging by the bulge in his tights. Arthur felt flattered that he could evoke such a reaction with barely any encouragement.

“We could have been making love years ago, you know,” he murmured against Alfred’s lips. “I would have liked that… God, Alfred. I love you,” he said again uselessly, reaching up with one hand to cup Alfred’s cheek, the other remaining on his bum.

He arched his hips up against Alfred, wanting to create that steady rocking again as his own crotch-area began to feel tight.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 am

Alfred couldn't stop the grin from forming on his lips.

He was so in love with this man. This prince of his. His prince. To think that they were going to be completely each other's soon...it made him nervous but excited. He wanted it so much.

"We can make up for all the lost time in the future," He chuckled, cupping Arthur's cheek also.

"I love you too...so much. So much..."

He began to rock his hips back against Arthur's in a steady pace, his body shuddering at the feeling.

"It's been a long time for you, hasn't it?" He questioned with a small smile.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 am

“Definitely,” Arthur laughed breathlessly, gazing up at him affectionately.

He shivered as he rolled his hips up back against Alfred’s, trying to create more friction. He sighed slightly, eyes fluttering closed for a few moments as it started to feel really good.

“Yes, it has,” he mumbled. And to think that they might not have ever kissed if Arthur hadn’t have told Alfred about his experience with another man. Their formality had changed entirely since then, also. They were much more relaxed in each other’s presence. And Arthur had long forgiven him for trying to kill him.

“It’s not like you can talk, virgin,” he challenged, smirking as he bucked his hips up a bit harder.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:27 am

It was definitely interesting to think that so much had changed since Arthur told him that he had experience with a man. They both had felt that attraction but if it wasn't for that...then it would have never happened. Nothing would have happened.

They would have both been gone, Arthur potentially happily married to Madeline and Alfred most likely stuck in the castle in Columbia with no real will to travel the world like he did.

And of course they would of had none of this.

None of this happiness.

And a part of him wondered why Arthur ever forgave him for what he did when he was younger. Certainly he was dumb, young and a bit quick to jump but still...it was a terrible experience.

Alfred let out a loud moan as Arthur bucked his hips up a bit harder against his own. "God...!" He gasped before he quickly quieted himself down. That was completely unexpected.

"...Oh shut up," He panted, rolling his eyes as he grind his hips down more and began to trail his hands along the other's chest.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:35 am

Arthur sniggered, although he tried to conceal it. It was extremely arousing to be able to evoke quite that much of a reaction from Alfred.

He arched his spine into Alfred’s touch.

“Too many clothes. Don’t cum just yet,” he teased, unable to help the soft sigh that escaped his lips as Alfred’s hands descended his chest and the grinding got harder. He reached up and untied the belt around Alfred’s waist which held up his bottoms, underneath his shirt. He then slid his hands up underneath the shirt, feeling Alfred’s muscles moving and flexing underneath his palms.

“So sexy,” he whispered unintentionally.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 am

Alfred smirked right back at Arthur, looking rather amused.

"Sexy? I gotta say that you look like you're going to cum by just looking at me."

He licked his lips before going down to Arthur's neck so he could start kissing and licking at the skin. He was aggressive and passionate as he moved down to his collarbone and then chest so he could mark his lover up.

"Don't scream too loud. Don't want the castle to know that you're having the time of your life, mm?" He teased with a mischievous grin.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next