Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 34 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:42 am

Arthur looked at Alfred as though he was mentally deficient for a few moments. Surely they’d get caught, or they’d catch some other people being raunchy? God, that would be embarrassing.

“Why not,” he eventually decided, taking Alfred’s hand as he stepped closer to him. “I don’t know the girl’s steps, as a warning,” he told him. “I’ve never done the reversed roles.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 34 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:45 am

Alfred just smiled at Arthur and he couldn't help but laugh.

"I'll do the girl role then," He murmured. "I had to teach Madeline how to dance after all. I still remember a bit."

Maybe he was a bit clumsy but still...he just at least wanted to share one dance with Arthur.

Hopefully they wouldn't be caught. He was certain they wouldn't. One dance shouldn't hurt

And if it did, then Alfred would assume that he just had the worst luck.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:55 am

Arthur smiled lovingly at the other and proceeded to lead him in one of the closer dances of the medieval period. He pressed his palms flat against Alfred’s, leading him as they stepped in time to the music.

He could have preferred to dance in a way that enabled them to embrace, but he was not familiar with such things. Perhaps Alfred was?

It was nice to dance together.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:58 am

Alfred was more than happy to take the following role and while he stumbled a few times, he didn't take it personally. In fact, he simply laughed it off, looking a bit embarrassed though he really didn't seem to care. Instead he just grinned over at Arthur, following each of his movements.

"I've been wanting to dance with you since the beginning of the night," He admitted. "It didn't feel right, dancing with all those girls."

He wanted a closer dance but he only knew a few and he wasn't sure if Arthur could lead him on it.

But still, this was extremely nice.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:17 am

Arthur chuckled softly, “I concur. It’s hard to watch you be so charming and dashing when I would like to have you for myself.” He wanted to kiss Alfred but he knew that it would probably be rather out of line for him to do so. Anyone could catch them.

He would wait until later on to ravish Alfred.

“You shouldn’t feel bad though, my love. That’s what is expected of you.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:14 am

Alfred just smiled a bit at that and he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I know. Doesn't mean that I have to like it though," He murmured to himself, humming. "Sometimes I just wish I could dance with you in public and that well...we wouldn't get our heads chopped off for it."

Or castrated.

Neither really seemed like a great option.

Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:24 am

Arthur sighed softly.

“I wish that we could do a lot more in public, darling,” he admitted. “But I would rather that we both lived than be able to display our affection in public. After all, in private, we may do as much as we please with one another,” he gave Alfred somewhat of a seductive look.

“Will you join me in my chambers tonight?” he asked quietly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:58 am

Alfred couldn't help but laugh a bit at that.

"Yeah, I prefer living," He murmured though soon he stared at Arthur, feeling his breath hitch in his throat. To Arthur's chambers?

And it seemed with the look that Arthur was giving him...it was very implied what might happen.

He simply smiled though, nodding.

"Y-Yeah," He said softly, a bit dazed. "...Yeah...I will."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:06 am

Arthur chuckled along with him, totally smitten as he enjoyed the sound of Alfred’s laughter.

“Good,” he leaned upwards and pressed a tender kiss to his lips for a few moments before pulling away. “I missed you last night.”

He then cleared his throat, flushing a little as he realised how honest and open he was being.

“I daren’t stay out here too long. People will be missing us and I very much would like to have a pint of ale.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:12 am

Alfred was more than happy to let the kiss linger for a few moments before he finally pulled away with a satisfied sigh.

"I missed you also."

It was nice to be with Arthur like this.

"But we have all night tonight, mmm? After the party," He assured. After all, quite a few people were going to be drunk at this time. They wouldn't be concerned with them.

"I'll join you for a pint then." He soon pulled away, regretfully enough.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:26 am

Arthur patted Alfred’s shoulder and led the way back inside. He immediately went to where the ale was being served. He grabbed himself some before offering one out to Alfred. He caught sight of the servant which had caught them just the night before and Arthur glared at him as he noticed the servant whispering to one of the others.

“Bastard,” he cursed beneath his breath, taking a large gulp from his ale.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:29 am

Alfred frowned over at Arthur, trying to seem casual as he grabbed his own pint and took a small sip from it.

He couldn't help but grimace at the taste. He had never been all that great with alcohol.

"So...what are we to do with him?" He asked quietly, looking over at the servant for a moment before glancing away to watch the rest of the party.

Just a typical celebration party it seemed.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:39 am

Arthur shrugged, not taking his eyes off of the servant, unlike his lover.

“I don’t know, that’s the problem. I’ve never had to deal with pesky servants before. Whilst I can take gossip about impotence, I cannot withstand speculation of other sorts.” He finally tore his gaze away to look at the party.

“No one seems to have said anything yet, so we have less to worry about. However, I suspect that my father will hear about it.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:41 am

Alfred sighed, a bit stressed though he took a large gulp from his pint instead, shuddering at the feeling.

That wasn't all that pleasant but hopefully he would get tipsy soon. It took him a bit longer to get tipsy because of his body, it seemed.

"We should do something about it before your father hears...right?"

But what would they do about it? He didn't want to kill the servant. That was the farthest thing he wanted right now...but what other choices did they have?
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:50 am

“I’m not sure what we can do, I’m afraid,” Arthur sighed, continuing to down his drink before pouring himself more. It would catch up with him in a minute, he knew.

“My father is not a brave man and it will take a lot of courage from him to out his only son and heir to the throne of Albion,” he muttered darkly. “He wouldn’t do anything rash.”

Arthur cleared his throat, taking a drink from his new pint. “Let us talk of something more cheerful.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 am

Alfred raised his eyebrow when he saw Arthur pour more for himself. He knew about his drinking though and so he didn't say much, instead leaving him to it.

"I'm hoping that will be the case," He murmured, drinking a bit more before finally placing his glass down. He turned away from his half-empty pint, turning towards Arthur instead.

"But sure. Something more cheerful," He assured with a smile. He paused. "How's your drink?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:44 am

“Mm,” Arthur nodded, “it’s good. Just standard ale, really though, isn’t it? You get used to the same taste after a while. How about you? Do you like it? The ale here is more bitter than that in Columbia, if my memory serves me correctly.”

Arthur sneered, alcohol beginning to seep into his bloodstream.

“Is it not sweet enough for you, poppet?” he jibbed, having noticed Alfred grimace when he took a drink earlier.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:46 am

Alfred laughed a bit hesitantly, shrugging.

"Yeah...it's alright. I've always been more for sweet drinks though," He admitted with a dumb smile. It was embarrassing, having to drink sweeter drinks and not liking the more bitter ones but he tried to not let his distaste get too much in the way.

He nearly forgot about his own half empty glass and instead he watched Arthur as he drank his.

"You seem like you're enjoying drinking away."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:58 am

“I started drinking as a child so I suppose I’m just used to it,” Arthur shrugged, taking another gulp. “This is safer to drink than water in the summertime.” He noticed how Alfred had already put down his glass.

“Are you watching me?” he sounded amused.

Arthur grinned, licking the rim of the glass seductively, as he looked up at Alfred cheekily. He soon sniggered, amused by himself before drinking some more, humming slightly.

“Mmm.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 am

Alfred chuckled at that and nodded.

"Isn't this what we drink all the time? I hardly trust the water except of that you gave me in the bottle," He murmured with a small smile.

It was true. Though it was nice to have the water actually, at least when it was pure. He never had such pure water before and it was so very refreshing.

He hesitated, cheeks red as he glanced away and scoffed, wondering if someone else saw Arthur just lick the rim of the glass.

"You would have to do better than that to catch my eye."

That was a lie but still.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:09 am

“The water here in the winter is collected from the ice and is pure. Only water from rivers and such is unsanitary,” Arthur finished off his second pint and slammed it down on to the table with a grin. “However, it pleases me that you enjoy your present.”

He just laughed loudly at Alfred’s reaction, unashamed although he wouldn’t dare to go much further than that in public. He might have been a teeny, weeny bit drunk but he wasn’t stupid.

“I don’t believe you, my prince,” he sneered.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:13 am

Alfred hummed and nodded.

"Back in Columbia, most of our clean water comes from the north. We don't dare get water from the southern borders. Disease is terrible there and so is the water. But with the gift you gave me, I think I would be able to quench my thirst more easily."

Alfred was a bit red though he couldn't help but sneer back at the other.

"You may not believe all you want but doesn't change that there's nothing you could do...here...that would catch my eye," He whispered in a low voice.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:19 am

Arthur looked like he was a little bit bored of talking about water but didn’t say as much.

“I’m glad, Alfred. You’ll never die from thirst, then. That was the point of the gift.”

He looked at him challengingly.

“Oh yes? Pray, what exactly would catch your eye, my friend?” Arthur shifted a little bit closer and slapped his hand on to Alfred’s back, which could be interpreted as a friendly thing however, the way that his fingers pressed and kneaded into Alfred’s back suggested otherwise.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:23 am

Alfred looked a bit hesitant when he saw Arthur looking a bit bored. He swallowed and gave Arthur a small smile, about ready to change the subject though he couldn't help the choked gasp when Arthur slapped his hand on his back.

Alright, that definitely got his attention but he wasn't going to admit it. It was embarrassing to admit and that would mean that Arthur would win this round.

He was never one for winning.

"Is that the best you could do?" He asked before pulling away and grabbing his glass again so he could take a sip from it.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:30 am

“We are limited, my friend,” Arthur warned quietly, looking around the room. He pursed his lips, glancing behind them to confirm that the table with the alcohol was indeed pressed back against the wall and that there wasn’t anyone to either side of them.

He slid his hand down Alfred’s back, trying to be as nonchalant as possible until he reached the other’s backside, which he cupped slowly. Then squeezed, of course. He lingered for a few moments and then pulled away, not wanting to risk being caught.

“That better?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next