Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 33 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:28 am

Alfred didn't move from his spot and they both seemed to break down it seemed. When he saw just how far Arthur was away from him, so close to the door, it made him feel immediately terrible.

"I love you too," He whispered weakly. "It's just...I know I should be happy for her but...it's just hard. She's my own sister."

He swallowed thickly and he finally looked at Arthur, his own expression breaking down.

"...You look like I'm going to come and hit you." He hesitated. "Do I really scare you that much?"

Alfred had to push away his confusion because if anything, no matter how angry he was or distressed, he could never stand Arthur looking like that.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 33 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:34 am

Arthur just stared back at Alfred, swallowing thickly. He sighed softly.

“Your temper has always been quite explosive. I wasn’t sure what to expect,” he admitted softly. “But no, I’m not scared of you. Not really.”

He took a few steps towards Alfred and tentatively reached out his hand to take Alfred’s. He watched the other with some concern, unsure if he had cooled down yet.

“I’m sorry that this is difficult for you. But you have to believe me.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:38 am

Alfred looked hurt at Arthur's words but he allowed the other prince to take his hand. He couldn't yell at him anymore.

Instead he lightly grasped Arthur's hand before using his other hand to lightly clasp over it.

"I...I believe you," He murmured. "I'm sorry."

Alfred had definitely cooled down and all he felt was confusion now.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:45 am

Arthur was beginning to feel bad for shouting at Alfred, too.

He sighed and reached up, pressing a kiss to the corner of Alfred’s mouth. “I’m sorry too…” he murmured, placing his free hand on Alfred’s neck, which he caressed with his thumb.

“I knew you wouldn’t ever hurt me,” he said quietly. “And I… the sex wasn’t bad. At all. I enjoyed it, I promise,” he looked up at Alfred, green eyes meeting blue.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:49 am

Alfred quietly looked at Arthur before sighing and nodding, leaning forward to press a light kiss to his lips as well.

"I should have believed you from the start," He whispered softly. "I need to talk to Madeline about this later though. I...feel terrible now. I shouldn't have said any of those things...nor anything about you playing me. I know you weren't, I just kind of spoke out without really thinking."

He lightly pressed their foreheads together.

"Can you forgive me?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:54 am

“Don’t be stupid,” Arthur smiled a little. “I can understand why you were upset… and why you didn’t believe me. It’s not an everyday occurrence, this.”

He nuzzled Alfred, Eskimo kissing him briefly.

“You don’t need forgiveness, darling,” he told him, admiring the beauty that were Alfred’s eyes. “Talk to your sister and you’ll know everything and it’ll all be alright again.”

Arthur then went in for a more tender, deep kiss.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:59 am

Alfred smiled back at Arthur, feeling a lot more comforted now and more assured.

Maybe this was for the best. They would have an heir to the throne and if they did it right...all would be well. They could have their secret love life and...truly be happy.

"Alright...I'll talk to her later," He whispered but soon he leant forward to kiss him again. He pulled him closer to his body, just wanting to have him close to him.

He still felt so terrible for yelling at Arthur like this when he had done no wrong.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:09 am

Arthur relaxed against Alfred’s body, enjoying the closeness as they kissed. Arthur slid one of his arms around Alfred’s neck, drawing him close.

That was when the worst thing that could have happened, happened.

The door opened and there stood a servant who immediately panicked at the sight.

“Oh my God!” he squeaked, “I – I – sorry. I thought that you were fighting and when it went quiet I…”

Arthur jumped away from Alfred and stared in shock at the servant in the doorway. He was frozen in both fear and shock for a few moments before Arthur stormed across to the servant.

“You saw nothing,” Arthur growled at the servant, grabbing at the neckline of his robes.

Arthur had accused Alfred of being angry when really it was Arthur who was the one with a violent temper.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:14 am

For so long they were able to get away with it and so Alfred never really thought that they would actually get interrupted by a servant. He had his arms wrapped around Arthur's waist by then but the moment he heard the servant, he immediately stumbled back and stared at the man in shock.

He was completely and utterly speechless. He couldn't even be scared right then from just the mere shock.

"I uh..." He dragged off, not really knowing what to say.

God...

And to think that Arthur said he was the one with the temper.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:19 am

“What did you see?” Arthur asked the servant impatiently.

“I – I – I – you and Prince Alfred, kissing!” the servant was obviously in shock.

Arthur tightened his grip.

“You didn’t see anything!” Arthur repeated, snarling at the man. “If you want to live another day, I suggest that you keep your mouth shut.” He threw the man out into the corridor. “Be gone, peasant.”

Arthur shut the door and his slightly-scary attitude disappeared entirely as he looked absolutely terrified.

“What are we going to do?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:24 am

Alfred was just watching them both in shock and he swallowed thickly. He was scared. Extremely scared.

What the hell were they going to do? How could they trust the servant in actually staying quiet? He didn't want to kill him though just because he saw them.

After all, he was an innocent man but still.

What about them?

They were going to die if they didn't do something about it.

"I...I don't know," He mumbled, eyes still wide with shock and fear wracking his body. He ran a hand through his hair, stressed.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:32 am

Arthur pressed his back against the door and pursed his lips. He didn’t know what to do either. Death or flee. If he wanted to live then he and Alfred would have to go right that moment. If they didn’t, then either Arthur would die if he ‘confessed’ that he had drugged Alfred, or they would both be beheaded. There was a corridor in one of the towers of the castle, filled with the heads of people his father had beheaded. He didn’t want to be amongst them.

“We’ll have to run away,” he whispered fearfully. “We don’t have a choice. He’s a stupid kid, he’ll tell people because he thinks it’s gross,” he cringed. “We have to leave Albion.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:39 am

Alfred looked a bit freaked out, especially at the thought of having to run away.

"Run away...? But isn't Albion filled with magic and stuff? There must be a potion you can give him...right? A potion that makes him f-forget or somethin'! Makes him an impulsive liar so no one believes him!"

He swallowed thickly, looking scared now.

"There must be some way, right!?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:43 am

“It’s on the black market,” Arthur grimaced. “We could try and get an amnesia potion but I don’t know if he will have told someone already.”

He scratched the back of his neck, looking extremely worried.

“Um… we have to act fast.”

Maybe his parents wouldn’t care? But he doubted it.

“Okay. Okay. Maybe we can wait it out? I mean, he has no proof. Unless someone catches us then no one needs to know?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:45 am

Alfred just quickly nodded.

"Yeah...I don't know," He murmured, still rather stressed. They both were. This truly was a terrible day.

"You can't just run out on the celebrations tomorrow. It'll leave Madeline in such a bad light and..."

He sighed softly.

"They have nothing to prove it. He's just a servant..we...we just have to be careful."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:24 am

“We have been careful. He just walked in without any warning, and that’s rude as fuck,” Arthur swore and then sighed heavily.

“You’re right, we can’t leave when everyone is going to see tomorrow… I have to be present. I wasn’t thinking,” he murmured. “I just… does running away really sound that bad to you?” he asked, brows knitted together. “We could go to the neighbouring kingdom of Gaul where we could be together, legally.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:53 am

Alfred sighed softly and he reached forward to cup Arthur's cheek lightly. He wanted to run away with Arthur...but he would be leaving so much behind.

"Of course it doesn't sound bad...but what will we have over there? You'll be losing the life that you have been living. You're sacrificing so much. You wouldn't even be able to return back to your homeland, Arthur. It's a big decision."

He wanted to run away. He really did. He was used to his life as a traveller now but still...
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:01 pm

“You’re right, you’re right,” Arthur sighed, looking away. “It’s just the romance of the idea, I guess.” He cleared his throat. “Come along, we shouldn’t dwell in here in case the servant comes back with guards.”

He pecked Alfred’s lips and then pulled away, turning to head out of the room.

“Perhaps you should visit your sister and congratulate her?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Alfred chuckled at that and he nodded with a soft sigh.

"Yeah...I know. Sounds quite romantic, doesn't it?" He questioned with some amusement before he started to head out of the bedroom. After all, they should't be lingering there lest they wanted to be caught by the guards and just affirm the servant's story.

He smiled at Arthur lovingly.

"I'll go and talk with her...and of course congratulate her. I'll see you at the celebration tomorrow...yeah...?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:26 pm

They had to be apart for an entire day? Well, it would make things less suspicious, he supposed.

Arthur nodded, returning the affectionate smile.

“See you tomorrow,” he confirmed and headed out of the room, off to go to the courts. He could sit with the politicians again for the day and maybe go for a drink with them.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Alfred talked with Madeline that day and surprisingly enough, he didn't feel nearly as angry or distressed as he thought he would.

Though deep inside, he was still worrying about the possibility that Arthur's and his secret would be revealed.

Madeline seemed to notice his distress but he simply gave her a small smile.

Soon enough the next day came and it was quite a festive celebration. Alfred wore one of his nicer outfits and a proper smile on his lips. Women fluttered towards him, asking for dances and when he glanced up at Arthur's father, he felt compelled to accept. After all, being caught or suspected for homosexuality was...not something he wanted.

He felt bad though and he just hoped that the night would be over soon enough.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Arthur had been forced to sit for the majority of the party, residing over it with Madeline at his side. He was holding her hand for show. Hence, he wasn’t all that bothered as he watched Alfred dance with other women. He had to admit, though, he barely took his eyes off of him. He enjoyed how Alfred graced the dance floor, even with a girl on his arm.

Arthur wished that he could be there in place of her.

It came for the time for the formalities to stop and for the future king and queen to mingle with their public. Arthur hated the bloody music the trumpets tooted out as he and Madeline descended to join the crowds. He helped Madeline down the stairs (considering the size of her dress; he’d never understand why women bothered with such things – it just took longer to take off as far as Arthur was concerned).

He smiled at her a little, leading her to the dance floor to share a dance. Then he’d let her go and she could meander with her friends.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:16 am

Alfred couldn't help but glance over at Arthur every once in a while as he danced with other women. He never really felt much towards them though he was rather good at flirting with them. They always seemed to flush and giggle when he paid them a compliment or winked playfully at them.

Things would be much easier if it could have been like this with Arthur.

Yet as he watched Arthur give Madeline her dance, he couldn't help but want to dance with him even more. So quietly he glanced around, making sure that no one was watching them before he came closer to the prince.

"Hey Arthur. Come outside to the gardens with me for a moment, yeah?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:29 am

Arthur bowed to Madeline as they finished their dance and jumped as he heard Alfred’s voice behind him. He turned to face the other and arched a thick eyebrow. Although he soon began to smile, his expression visibly softening.

“Of course,” he agreed and began to follow Alfred out of the great hall, to the gardens. It was dark outside and chilly, but at least there was no snow now.

“What is it, Alfred?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:32 am

Alfred glanced around, making sure that no one was watching them as he pulled Arthur towards the gardens. He really couldn't help the grin on his lips.

He knew that they had to be careful but still...he still wanted to have his moments with Arthur.

After all, it wasn't right for him to dance with other women and well...not with his own lover.

Soon he held his hand out for the other, just smiling. Alfred was pretty certain that no one would come out to this part of the gardens. After all, it was too dark to really go out here and much too chilly.

"I...well...would you like to dance with me?"

He could still hear the music playing outside, relaxing and slow.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next