Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 9 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 am

Arthur blushed slightly. “When I was a child and didn’t know any better, yes. I have not missed any since your return, although my lessons have more or less ended now.”

He made a sound of agreement. An assassin seemed like the most likely of things to be sent. His father would want the job done properly, and he had a trained assassin at his disposal.

“Although the idea of starting a business sounds lovely, I have no skills for things like that. Do you?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 9 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:16 am

Alfred chuckled at that.

"You've become such a stick in the mud," He teased but he was sure that they both knew that was far from true. After all they had been through...he really couldn't truthfully call him that.

He pressed another kiss to his lips.

"I've met a lot of people while I was travelling. I have some ideas."

He paused for a moment before letting out a soft sigh, resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"You know...after you got married off to Madeline and we lost contact and I went travelling...I never really planned on coming back. ...Either to Albion or to Columbia. I...always wanted this simple life...I wanted to be with the people...learn their stories," He murmured softly.

"I had no idea where I was going to go...but I wanted to get away from both places so badly. And...I just couldn't leave you though. I wanted to at least see how you were...see how Madeline was...but mainly you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:26 am

Arthur bristled at first but soon realised that Alfred was only joking, so he backed down.

He listened to Alfred, looking at him closely as he spoke. He smiled a little, although it was bittersweet. He reached out and began to caress Alfred’s cheek, pursing his own lips. He could have guessed that Alfred would like this lifestyle, judging from how he used to frequently visit Columbia and mingle with the people there.

“We’re together now,” he murmured. “That’s the important thing. I don’t care about anything that happened before. That was then and this is now. We’re new people in this country. We’re not princes anymore… we’re Matthew and James who live in the capital of Gaul, engaged to be married and about to embark on a new adventure.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:30 am

Alfred just smiled a bit over at the other at that, nuzzling against the hand that was caressing his cheek.

It felt nice to be comforted like this.

He let out a soft sigh, finally closing his eyes as he simply relaxed his body. It really, really was nice to be like this. He really loved this man with all of his heart and despite everything, he really didn't regret his decision in running away.

He could have been safe...he didn't have to choose this route. He could still have all of his riches and all that...but he didn't want that. Not if Arthur was going to be killed and he wasn't.

"I'll have to start learning to call you James though," He murmured with a slight smile. "It's so different. You'll always be Arthur to me though."

He soon opened his eyes so he could lightly rub the other's finger.

"I wish I could have given you a really nice ring though," He whispered.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:39 am

“I should bloody hope so,” Arthur smirked. “You’ll always be my Alfred, as well.”

He raised a thick eyebrow as Alfred started to rub his finger and then just laughed, rolling his eyes.

“I would have liked to have gotten you a ring. Besides, don’t be daft. I don’t need material possessions that say you love me, when I already know that you do,” he smiled affectionately and reached over to peck him on the lips. “Vows will be enough for me.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:56 am

Alfred smiled fondly at that.

"Still nice to have something, you know. I mean I don't need anything but...it's nice to show other people that we're married...and well...happy like that," He murmured softly. "Though I guess as ex-princes, we're already too used to all the material possessions, huh?"

It was true though...they didn't really need any of those things. They have had it for so long...they knew what it was like...and he knew that they didn't need it.

He knew it was a bit late but he laced their fingers together.

"I know this is a bit late but...I like traditions and well...ah...how do they say it..." He dragged off, thinking for a moment before his eyes lit up in remembrance.

"Veux-tu m'époser, Arthur Kirkland?" He knew he was using Arthur's real name but...they were marrying. It would be under their false names...but...he was marrying Arthur Kirkland, former prince of Albion and the most beautiful man he had ever seen in his life.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Arthur fell silent as Alfred mentioned tradition and made a face, confused at first. But as Alfred asked the question, his expression softened. There was barely any time between the question and the response.

“Yes, I will,” he beamed at the other, eyes bright as he gazed at the man he loved. He rolled across to Alfred and pressed him down into the bed, kissing him soundly on the lips. “I’m so happy. I’m so in love with you.” He kissed him again more deeply, holding his face in his hands.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Alfred's eyes brightened at that and he knew that Arthur wouldn't have refused...but it still made his heart flutter when he heard the other's words.

God...he loved this man so much. He really, really did and he didn't regret for even one moment ever running away.

He knew that he was going to miss home terribly...it would always be home to him but...his new home was with Arthur. Wherever he was. Even if it was in the middle of this foreign land where he barely knew how to speak the language.

"I'm so in love with you also," He murmured softly before leaning up to kiss him back, just as deeply.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Arthur continued to kiss him, feeling as though he might tear up from emotion. He didn’t want to ever fall out of love, to ever live without Alfred. Life without him was not life, not living, just numbness and he had felt it before.

“You promise you won’t ever leave me again?” he said into Alfred’s mouth, resting his forehead against Alfred’s. “That we’ll always be together?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Alfred gripped Arthur's hand just a bit tighter, letting out a soft breath before smiling a bit.

"I promise. I won't ever leave you again," He whispered softly. "I'll always come back to you, even if I'm forced away."

And he was telling the truth. He had come for Arthur even when it meant risking his life. He ran away with him.

There was absolutely no way that he was ever going to back out now. No. He loved this man way too much and he never wanted to let him go. Ever.

"We'll always be together."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Arthur smiled tearfully, kissing him several times in a row, not caring that it was wet and sloppy.

“Even in spirit,” he agreed.

He snuggled up against Alfred, lying down at his side. He couldn’t believe that they’d just run away together. Arthur had been through so much in the two weeks of torture that he’d endured. He hadn’t even told Alfred the full of it yet, and wondered if he ever would. It would be difficult to talk about but Alfred loved and cared for him. And Alfred would make sure that none of it ever happened to him again. Had Arthur been awake at the time, he wouldn’t have been so easily dragged down to the dungeons from his bed.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Alfred was more than happy to return each and every one of those kisses, his own eyes tearful despite himself.

He promised himself that he wouldn't tear up...but he really couldn't help himself. His eyes just watered and there was absolutely nothing that he could do about it. He swallowed thickly, looking over at the other man before curling around him.

"Love you so much," He whispered.

And it was so true. He loved every part of this man from his personality to his lovely face to even the scars on his back.

He knew that it would take a long time for Arthur to tell him but he was patient. He had seen them...he knew what happened and he wouldn't press the other for more details until he was absolutely ready. He was ready to even wait until they were old.

And he would protect him with his life. That was for certain.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:42 pm

They lay like that for some time, just quietly holding one another, heads swimming as their hearts swelled. At least they had each other, even if they had nothing else.

But Arthur made them get up after an hour more of being cuddly and kissing.

“We should head out before people finish work for the day,” he said, pecking him one last time before pulling away. His movements were still somewhat stiff, thanks to his wounds. But Arthur seemed determined not to let them slow him down.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Alfred groaned a bit when Arthur made them get up though he knew that he had to. There was no more lazing about or anything like that.

They actually had to find jobs and everything. He just nodded, pecking his lips lightly.

"Yeah...and we can keep on searching for jobs. Hopefully we'll be able to find one soon," He murmured. He knew that it wouldn't be the best pay but at least they had quite a bit of money with them just in case.

Soon enough he stood up, looking over at the other in worry.

"...Are you going to be alright?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Arthur sighed, sounding a little frustrated by the question.

“Yes, Alfred. I’ll be fine.” He knew that in reality, he could probably do with a few days just to lay around and let his wounds heal but money was more of a problem in Arthur’s eyes. He’d never been… poor before.

“It’s important that I do this. For me.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Alfred looked over at Arthur hesitantly, biting his lip before nodding.

"Alright then. If you think it's important, then I'm not going to stop you." He smiled reassuringly over at the other before pausing.

"But if it does start hurting again too much, make sure you rest. We still have money and our lack of money is not so urgent right now that we need to find a job on the first day."

He knew that Arthur knew that but he just wanted him not to strain himself too much. It would only impede him on his work. He smiled at him before soon heading downstairs, pulling his hand lightly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Arthur looked at the other for a few long moments, irritably before he allowed Alfred to lead him down the stairs.

“I still need to buy some shoes, unless you’d forgotten,” he reminded. “So even if I don’t find any work, I at least need to protect my feet from the ground.” There would be glass and lord knew what on the ground here.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Alfred just gave Arthur a small, sheepish smile but he soon hesitated at the mention of shoes.

"Oh yeah! We can go by a store and buy you some good and comfortable shoes."

He couldn't believe he actually forgot about that. "I think we passed by one while we were coming here. It looked good enough so let's go over there?"

He quickly grabbed a view pieces of money, not wanting to bring too much with him at a time and he soon headed outside, heading towards the store that he saw before.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Arthur fell quiet as he just meekly followed Alfred around.

He was a bit grumpy now at the insinuation that he needed to be more careful with himself. But he was still enthralled that Alfred had been nice enough to propose to him, though he didn’t have to. In a way, it almost made Arthur wish that he’d done it first.

The cobbler’s shop appeared to have a lot of things on display. But boots were most likely the most practical… and were also the most expensive, much to Arthur’s chagrin. There were some brown leather ones that particularly caught his attention.

“Do we have the money to afford this?” he whispered to Alfred as his gaze flickered between his fiancé and the boots.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Alfred rolled his eyes and he hummed to himself.

"Of course we do," He whispered back. "I did bring plenty of money and it's not like all of this is terribly expensive. It's best that you get comfortable shoes that it'll last and you can go around easier. It's a good investment in the long run."

But before Arthur could argue, Alfred grabbed the boots and he smiled at the cobbler.

"Ces chaussures?" He asked and he watched as the cobbler stared at him for a moment.

"Dix d'argent."

Alfred just smiled and hesitated, looking back at the price tag before finally paying it up, soon bringing the boots over to Arthur.

"Here!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Arthur had been about to protest but Alfred was already speaking to him. He heaved a sigh, although he was grateful for it.

As Alfred returned to him, he felt no shame as he pecked him on the cheek (probably the most polite thing that he could do in public).

“Thank you,” he said fondly, taking the boots from him. "You didn't have to... I... thank you." He looked down at his bare feet. “I should probably bathe before I put these on, though… I don’t want to ruin them.”

He looked thoughtful for a few moments.

“Why don’t you go and see if you can find any work? I’ll go back to the inn and find out where we can bathe.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Alfred laughed a bit, winking over at his fiancé.

"No worries. Have to get the best I can for my own fiancé," He murmured, a bit pleased with himself. He was kind of glad that most of people around them probably wouldn't be able to understand them. It gave him a sense of security at the very least.

He hummed before nodding.

"Alright! I'll be back before dinner!"

And with that, he quickly darted the other direction, obviously eager in his search.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Arthur hadn’t expected Alfred to leave so suddenly, but didn’t try to prevent him from leaving. He thanked the cobbler one last time before heading back to the inn. He was told that water could be collected from the well around the back. So, Arthur gathered a few buckets of water, boiled the water gradually in a kettle (in the fireplace within the room with the tub) and prepared his bath.

Getting in the bath hadn’t been as pleasant as he had thought that it would be. The water was a little bit cold by the time he’d actually gotten in, and his various bruises and cuts stung – not even beginning to mention his back, which burned.

He didn’t spend long in there, just washing himself of all of the grime, dirt, blood and sweat that had been on his body for so long.

But his bandages were coming off, having gotten wet so Arthur took it upon himself to try to redo them himself, sat on the bed in their room.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Alfred searched most of the city centre in hopes that he would be able to find some kind of job but as the hours passed by, it almost felt hopeless. He would never be able to find a job like this.

No one was really even hiring!

The most he got was a few girls giggling behind their hands and checking him out. He just smiled at that but didn't do much else as he quickly walked past. He didn't really blame them. He was a lot cleaner than them and definitely a strong man.

About to call it a day, he soon turned around, soon faced with quite a regal looking man on a horse. Alfred's eyes widened in surprise as he noticed the man's stare directed at him, and more pointedly his sword.

"Ah, mon garçon. Qu'est-ce une épée belle. Êtes-vous un soldat?"

Alfred felt his throat go dry, trying to comprehend.

"W-What? E-Excusez-moi?" He stuttered out, obviously new to the language. A thin eyebrow was raised but the man smiled.

"Ah, Columbia, oui?" He asked, accent thick. "You don't look like the other peasants around here," He hummed, noting his clean look.

Alfred hesitated at that, a bit nervous but he smiled.

"I'm just a swordsman looking for work is all. I'm new to the capital and Gaul. I'm not very good at the language here so it's hard for me to find a job."

The man gave a low hum, inspecting him before smiling a bit.

"I've been hoping for a new guard, oui. Êtes-vous intéressé?" He asked.

Alfred quickly nodded, eager. Just looking at the man's clothes, he could easily tell that he was a Lord. There were plenty over in Columbia and he knew his way through the rankings very well. Considering that he had at once been near the top.

"O-Oui! That would be great!"

Alfred went home that night, right at the beginning of dinner, with a wide grin on his lips as he entered the bedroom.

"Guess who got a job?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Arthur was just finishing tying up the bandage around his torso when Alfred came in. he’d been at it for some twenty minutes and had finally gotten to the end. He turned to face Alfred, looking startled initially as the door opened so suddenly.

But he just smiled proudly at Alfred.

“Congratulations, my love,” he praised. “What’s the job?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next