Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 17 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Arthur looked at William thoughtfully, at his bright blue eyes and round baby face.

“He’s not my son, though,” he murmured. The thought was very present in his mind. Not that he wanted to have children, necessarily but… he did? It wasn’t something that he’d ever considered before, or at least not until the twins were born. He wished desperately that he could be their real father. But he wasn’t. And never would be.

But he had made that choice to be with Alfred, a decision that he’d never regret.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 17 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Madeline looked over at Arthur and she just smiled.

"Yes you are, Arthur," She murmured, playing with one of her children's small hands. "Maybe not by blood but...you can still be a father figure to both of them. They will forever appreciate having a caring father like you."

Alfred smiled as well, nuzzling against Arthur's neck.

"It might not be the same as having your own children but...I want you to be there for them. ...I want you both to be there for them."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:45 pm

“But what about their real father? Surely he will mind?” Arthur sighed a little, looking between the two children as they both began to reach for their mother. He was prepared to hand them back to her, in case they started to cry or the like.

“I appreciate the sentiment, I really do… I would like to at least be like their uncle,” he glanced at Alfred, “which I suppose that I am but… I don’t wish to intrude.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Madeline looked over at Arthur and nodded. "Well...I suppose you could be their uncle," She murmured softly before laughing a bit.

"But you would never be intruding, Arthur. They need you there also. They need their family that loves them and cares for them as their own blood, even if they're not. I...I want both you and Alfred to be there for them."

Alfred just nodded, pressing a kiss to Arthur's cheek.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Arthur nodded once, looking at Madeline carefully. He leaned a little bit away as Alfred kissed his cheek. He handed both William and Eleanore over to Madeline carefully.

“Please excuse me, I need a glass of water.”

He felt sick again.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Alfred watched as Arthur excused himself and he gave Madeline a small apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that. We ended up drinking way too much last night. 'm still a bit sick myself but...well...I threw up almost everything while I was still in the other room."

Madeline smiled.

"It's fine, Al. Just be more careful, yes?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Arthur went outside for some fresh air, sitting outside for a good ten minutes or so as he let cool air wash over him. He felt strangely hollow. He was happy, overwhelmingly so but… something just didn’t feel right. He was worried for Madeline, the children and Alfred. What if he was ever unable to protect them?

He’d rather die than have any of them harmed. Fleetingly he was reminded of his still relatively new scar-mauled body. There were still ugly lumps on his back, where wounds had yet to completely heal.

He waited a little longer before rejoining them with a small smile.

“Forgive me, I needed a few moments.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Alfred was a bit worried about Arthur though he really didn't make too much mention of it. He didn't want to worry Madeline. He knew that the other wasn't all that sick from the hangover anymore and he assumed that there was something bothering him.

Though he probably just knew him for far too long now.

So he spent the time talking with Madeline, trying to catch up to her.

"Where are you going to stay though? Are you going back to Columbia?"

Madeline just shrugged, holding the babies. "I don't know. I might go back to Columbia. It might be safest considering your plan."

Alfred just nodded and he sighed softly, finally watching as Arthur came in.

"It's fine, Arthur. I hope you're feeling all right."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:21 pm

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” Arthur assured gently. He caressed Alfred’s arm in passing before standing in front of Madeline again. “Is your partner here?” he asked, already knowing the answer but not the identity.

“Would you like us to watch the children whilst you spend some time with him? We have next to no plans today, right, Alfred?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Madeline paused at that, looking at Arthur for a moment before she nodded. She was still surprised that he was accepting of her lover, despite having his own.

She smiled though, happy.

"I would love for you to watch the children. I've always wanted to go shopping in Gaul!" She piped up, obviously excited at the idea.

"Alfred? Do you mind?"

Alfred just shook his head, laughing.

"I would love having the children here."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Where they would put the kids for naps was an entirely different question but it was quite a low-maintenance job in Arthur’s eyes. Nothing like trying to rule a country or anything. He was sure that they’d be able to handle it.

Arthur chuckled somewhat, tempted to tell Madeline that he was now a trained seamstress. Though he didn’t want her to laugh and so said nothing.

“I’m sure that you’ll have a splendid time. The clothes in Gaul really are fantastic.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Alfred was a bit clueless when it came to taking care of children and he hoped that at least Arthur would have some idea.

He never really had to deal with children. He was a rather independent boy for most of his life and he always looked out for himself. Never really for anyone else until Arthur came around. He was sure that one day with the children wouldn't be all that bad.

Madeline's eyes lightened up.

"I can't wait to see! Anyways, I bid thee farewell! I'll be back by sunset!"

And with that, she hurried out.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Arthur scoffed a little at how quickly they were left and how fast the children were back in his arms. He held out William (clearly the tamer one) to Alfred to carry as he held on to Eleanore who wriggled and began to whine now that Madeline had left the room.

Soon, the whines grew in volume to become crying.

Arthur grimaced and just cradled her in his arms, hushing her and rubbing her back, though she seemed to be having none of it.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Alfred just carried William, who was definitely asleep and content by then and he couldn't help but laugh as Eleanore started to cry.

"You know...I thought you were excited about being able to have these children for a day. You already seem tired out by Eleanore's crying," He teased with a small grin.

He really enjoyed William though...he was so calm. Hopefully he'll remain calm when he was older...but he knew that kids could definitely change.

He hoped that he would be a good kid though. Unlike him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Arthur shot Alfred a glare and scoffed, beginning to walk up and down with Eleanore as he rocked her. He didn’t bother to answer Alfred in favour of singing softly to Eleanore beneath his breath in an attempt to calm her:

Lullay, Thou little tiny Child
By, by, lully, lullay
Lullay, Thou little tiny Child
By, by, lully, lullay…

And thankfully, the volume of her cries began to decrease. He breathed a heavy sigh of relief and kissed and nuzzled her in comfort until her tiny voicebox quieted entirely. Soon, she was also dropping off to sleep.

“You were saying?” Arthur growled out to him, quiet. “We can’t wait them up. They must be tired.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Alfred just laughed at that and he soon sat down with William in his arms. He smiled a bit as he listened to Arthur sing. He really did have such a beautiful voice.

He couldn't help but sing along with him softly.

"O' sisters too, how do we do
For to preserve this day
This poor youngling for whom we do sing
By, by, lully, lullay..."

Alfred just continued on rocking William in his arms and he simply smiled.

"I'm just pulling a bit of fun is all. ...You really have a gorgeous voice you know."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Arthur didn’t comment on how Alfred continued the song, although his voice wasn’t bad by any means. Alfred actually had an all right voice when he tried. He leaned back against the table in the middle of the room.

“Of course you were,” Arthur frowned very slightly but then shrugged, shaking his head. “Thank you, although I disagree.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Alfred patted the spot next to him, wanting Arthur to sit down with him. He knew he wasn't all that great at singing compared to Arthur...but he wasn't bad at it either.

"Mm, don't disagree with the truth. Come here," He murmured softly, patting the spot just a bit more.

"I want to see a bit more of Eleanore...and you of course."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:05 am

Arthur sighed, although he did come and sit in the chair beside Alfred.

“What?” he deadpanned, not necessarily in a bad mood, just unsure of what Alfred was trying to do.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 am

Alfred just smiled over at Arthur and he leant over to kiss him for a long moment before pulling away so he could stroke Eleanore's hair.

He soon rested his head on Arthur's shoulder.

"Let's wait to get married," He murmured softly. "...I want to marry in one of our kingdoms. ...When we're finally able to go back to what's rightfully ours."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:46 am

Arthur returned the kiss and tried to move to be in a position that would be comfortable for the both of them as Alfred lay on his shoulder.

At his words, Arthur stiffened. Wait to be wed? He wasn’t so sure that he actually wanted to do that. He wanted to get married as soon as possible, to prove how very much in love they both were with each other and to make it official. But Alfred clearly wanted to do otherwise and Arthur couldn’t really pressure him.

“If that’s what you… if that’s what you want.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:54 am

Alfred hesitated and he hummed a bit.

"I mean...I want to be married to you as soon as possible. I love you so much," He murmured softly. "But...I also want to be the first ones wedded in our own kingdoms...that's where we belong...right? I want the kingdom to see our marriage. I...I don't want to marry James Harwood. I want to marry Arthur Kirkland. I want to marry as Alfred Jones...not Matthew Williams."

He bit his lip, looking up at the other.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:07 am

Arthur was silent for a few moments before relenting somewhat. What Alfred was saying made sense.

“I’ve waited for years. I suppose that I can wait a little longer,” he tried to smile.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:21 am

Alfred quietly looked at Arthur and he knew that he wasn't all that thrilled on the idea. So instead he lightly grabbed him so he could lean forward and kiss him for a long moment, his lips gentle and tender.

"We don't have to wait, you know," He whispered softly. "As long as I have you by my side...I'm the happiest man in the world."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:30 am

“No,” Arthur frowned a little. “I can wait. Marriage is about two people, not one. If you want to wait until we’re home again, then we’ll wait. I’m happy to do that.” He returned Alfred’s kiss with one of his own before having to pull away as Eleanore wriggled into a new position.

“I think that we can be quite certain that Eleanore will be fearsome,” he joked.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next