Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 16 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:35 am

Madeline gave a small smile over to Arthur before she finally came in, sitting down on one of the chairs nearby. She made herself more comfortable with the babies in her arms before she looked up at Arthur.

Despite everything that happened, there was still a kindness in her eyes.

"Where's Alfred?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 16 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:49 am

“He’s upstairs,” Arthur replied softly, gaze briefly focusing on the babies in her arms. They’d grown so much since he’d last seen them and his heart was pounding at the sight of them. He didn’t think that it’d be possible to miss them, having only seen them once – he wasn’t even their father. “He’ll be down in a minute.”

He sat in a chair, facing her, still quite awe-struck.

“Before we talk any further, are you and the children safe?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:02 am

She just liked cradled the children, soothing them gently before she nodded.

"Of course. The journey really wasn't all that bad," She murmured with a small smile over at Arthur.

Soon enough Alfred came downstairs, eyes widening as he saw Madeline and he just stood there, completely awestruck and a bit scared.

"...What the hell are you doing here!? You're supposed to be in Columbia!"

Madeline just laughed, smiling.

"I came looking for you two."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 am

“It wasn’t so much the journey that I was concerned about, actually,” Arthur pursed his lips. “I meant…”

Then Alfred came downstairs.

“Alfred,” he said sternly, frowning at him, “that’s no way to talk to your sister.” He rolled his eyes and soon turned back to Madeline. “You’ve come alone?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:20 am

Alfred huffed and Madeline just laughed.

"Don't worry, Arthur. I'm used to it. I wouldn't have my brother any other way." She paused for a moment before shaking her head.

"I brought Kostya along with me," She said with a small smile. "Otherwise, I came alone. He's...somewhere else though at the moment."

She glanced between them before sighing.

"I want to help you both."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:35 am

Arthur made a face. He had no idea who Kostya was.

“Help us…?” he echoed, brow furrowed slightly. “Do you… you… know?” his gaze flickered anxiously to Alfred then back to Madeline. He was dreading her answer. She seemed much too calm to possibly know about them. She should have been upset, not calm.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:00 am

Madeline just nodded, quiet for a few moments.

"I have known. I've had suspicions at first but..." She hesitated. "I had been so worried about you both. Where you both went. And so Kostya told me what happened to you two...that you ran away and I only pieced two and two together."

She looked at them.

"I know about your relationship. And...that's why I want to help you. In whatever way I can."

She cradled her children before motioning Arthur closer.

"They've missed you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:10 am

“Madeline,” Arthur said slowly, “you really are an incredible woman. I hope you realise that.” He really was shocked that she was interested in helping them at all. If Arthur were her, then he would have been angry and left them to it. But she was a good person, had a pure soul.

He was surprised by the statement about the children. It made him feel all funny inside, like he was all mushy and unsteady. He blamed part of it on his hangover.

But the two small babies gurgling and squirming in their mother’s arms made him feel more paternal than he ever had thought that he’d felt. A small part of him was sad that he wasn’t the babies’ real father. He wanted to be their dad. But he’d have to leave most of the parenting up to Madeline and her partner. He knew that he would also have to not be a part of their life for quite a while, until everything cooled down again.

“Can I hold them?” he asked before he could help himself.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:53 am

Alfred relaxed at that and admittedly, he was extremely surprised that Madeline was...alright with them.

That she even had suspicions in the first place.

And he had no idea why he was so scared of his sister's reaction. Especially when all he needed to do was remember what she was like. What she has always been like.

She was always on the side of her brother...for what she thought was right.

And he knew that the children would have an amazing mother as they were growing up.

Madeline just laughed a bit and nodded, soon handing them over to Arthur and watching him fondly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:11 pm

“Thank you for being so understanding, Maddie,” Arthur said with a genuine smile. He was so relieved that she wasn’t bitter and was in fact supportive of their relationship.

He took the children and held them in his arms, transforming into a slightly over-exaggerated version of the usual Arthur as he began to coo things at them: “do you remember me? I’m Arthur. You’re William,” he nuzzled the said baby, “And you’re Eleanore,” he kissed her on the forehead, revelling as they both squeaked in delight from the attention. Arthur was positively beaming as he held them both close, giving Alfred and Maddie time to talk as he entertained the babies.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Alfred just smiled over at Arthur, all of his stress from the hangover seeming to be gone now. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit though.

The other was just so damned silly...but it was endearing to see him like this. Extremely endearing in fact.

Alfred soon looked back at Madeline, pausing for a moment before finally giving up and hurrying towards her. He scooped her up in a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much, Maddie. So much. Don't...don't go out on dangerous journeys with just a few people next time! Okay? You're gonna worry me sick."

Madeline just hugged her brother back.

"I had to come and see you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Arthur just continued to enjoy the babies’ company, bouncing them on his knees. It was impossible to explain how he felt around them. It was like… like Arthur was meant to be a father. Obviously, he never would be but… these children were just so damn cute. He was totally smitten with them, wanted to protect them from everything.

William soon started swatting at his face, but Arthur just kissed his tiny palm in response, which made the baby giggle.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Alfred quietly looked over at Arthur and he just watched him quietly, fondly even.

"Thank you Madeline..." He whispered softly to her as he kept his gaze on his lover. His sister glanced over at her curiously, wondering why he was suddenly thanking her.

"I just...I really appreciate that you're letting Arthur father the children. He needs it...he will probably never have the chance to have children and...this is honestly the best way he can do it. So...thank you."

Madeline just smiled a bit.

"As long as both of you are happy."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Arthur heard his name mentioned and frowned across at Alfred.

“I will never be having children,” he said seriously. He meant it in the way that he had no intention of ever leaving Alfred. He soon smiled across to Madeline. “You really are an angel, Maddie,” he said affectionately.

As Eleanore began to squirm and whine, Arthur just hushed her and whispered gentle words to her which seemed to prevent her crying, whatever it was about. She just chewed on her knuckles as William stared curiously up at Arthur.

“And I am happy, with Alfred… I really am. I just wish that we could come home.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:45 pm

Alfred just nodded quietly and Madeline just smiled fondly over at Arthur and her children.

They at least seemed like they were having fun. Arthur really would have made an amazing father but he could still be there as a father figure nonetheless.

"I heard about your plans," She murmured, quietly looking at them. "About taking back Albion."

Alfred hesitated at that.

Even though she supported them, did that mean she would actually support this idea?

Madeline thought about it for a moment before sighing softly.

"Just...be careful you two."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:23 am

Arthur tensed at that.

“Wait a minute… how did you find us? How do you know about the plan?” he cared deeply about Madeline but if there was an information leak, then they would have to track down who ever the snitch was.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:13 am

Madeline just quietly looked at Arthur.

"Francis told me," She said calmly. "He saw how worried I was and since he took care of Alfred and me for so long, he couldn't help but tell me everything. He trusted me though to keep this information secret."

Alfred just hesitated before nodding, still a bit nervous.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 am

Arthur grumbled at the mention of Francis. He was irritated that he was having to be polite to the bastard. He just sighed a little and chose not to say anything else, paying attention to the children in his arms.

“How have these two been doing? They look healthy.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:35 am

Madeline just smiled down at the children and she chuckled.

"They've been very healthy, in fact. Both have been doing well and absolutely no signs of sickness so far. They must have some signs of Alfred's blood, considering how healthy they are."

Alfred laughed at that though he scratched his cheek sheepishly.

"But they've been very healthy and cheerful. Though one of them is such a cry baby."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:43 am

Arthur breathed a sigh of relief at that. They were still young and had plenty of time to still possibly get sick but that was what Arthur was terrified of. If they fell ill, then it would be very unlikely that they’d recover.

Most children didn’t make it past the age of five, after all.

He kissed both of the babies’ foreheads in turn.

“Who’s the crybaby?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:52 am

Both of them knew that many babies didn't make it past the age of five but at the same time, Columbia definitely had a better rate for living than many other kingdoms. Many of the royal children became healthy and strong as it seemed to run in their blood and he just hoped that it would be the same case here.

Madeline just smiled at Arthur.

"Take a guess."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:00 am

Arthur cleared his throat, flushing a bit. He really had no idea. He looked between the two babies.

“Eleanore…?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Madeline looked at Arthur for a long moment, raising an eyebrow before finally laughing. She hid her smile behind her hand and her eyes were filled with mirth.

"...You're right, Arthur," She murmured softly and Alfred just grinned.

He couldn't help himself though. Soon he went behind the other and snuck his arms around his waist, smiling.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Arthur was amazed that he had guessed right, feeling somewhat accomplished as Madeline laughed. He smiled warmly in response and cooed at Eleanore as she, predictably, began to fuss again. He kissed her cheek a few times until she hushed again, having attention on herself.

He hadn’t expected Alfred to crop up behind him but didn’t overbalance or anything of the like. He just chuckled a little, turning his head to kiss Alfred’s cheek, not even really thinking about it and the fact that Madeline was in the room.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Alfred just laughed at that and he just smiled over at the other. He really couldn't bring himself to care about the fact that Madeline was in the room and she really didn't seem like she cared either. In fact, far from it. She seemed to actually well...be happy for them.

And it was amazing to see that. To know that at least one person in their families approved of them...and that was the most important woman in his life.

"It seems like Eleanore loves attention," He said with a small grin and Madeline nodded.

"She loves it. William is a bit quieter though. Just like Arthur it seems."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next