Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:45 am

Alfred looked over at Arthur and he hesitated when he saw the nervousness in his lover's face.

"Is everything alright?"

He knew that it was probably hard but Arthur needed to get through. He had searched everywhere around the house to make sure that there was no cocaine and he threw out everything he saw but he didn't know if he threw out everything.

He looked at the bookcase when he saw Arthur staring at it and he went quiet.

"...I threw it out."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:58 am

Arthur closed his eyes and stiffened.

“Good,” he said tersely before turning away from it and going to sit on the sofa. He ran his hand back through his hair and focused on the floor, staring at it intently to try and distract himself. He felt really hot suddenly (it was sunny outside, so it made sense, sort of) and tugged off the t-shirt Alfred had brought with him to the hospital for Arthur to wear. He rubbed his wrists and didn’t think about the cocaine. The cocaine was gone. He was pretty sure that Alfred would have got it all. But there was still a chance…

It made his skin itch.

He was very skinny at that moment in time, having lost a bit of muscle from lack of exercise for around a month. He looked quite frail.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 am

Alfred just sighed softly and he sat down on the sofa next to Arthur, gently resting his hand on his thigh.

"It's okay." He smiled at him.

He would have to double check everything and make sure that all of it was gone though he didn't want to do it when Arthur was around. He just hoped that the rehab would help him.

It was painful to see Arthur go through the withdrawal symptoms.

"We'll need to get you exercising again soon as well," He murmured to himself.

"Is there anything you want right now since you're now back home?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 am

Arthur glanced up at his partner as Alfred placed his hand on his thigh and smiled ever so slightly in return. He placed his hand over Alfred and squeezed.

“I’m happy just being here with you… though I think I’ll change into something lighter than jeans,” he tried to joke a little and leaned across to Alfred to peck him on the cheek. “We need to plan what we’re going to do for your birthday, sweetheart. It’s not far away.”

He stood up and headed into the bedroom, taking his t-shirt with him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:27 am

Alfred laughed at that and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Something lighter than jeans? Better just take them off then," He teased back and he just stretched out, laying down on the couch instead.

"My birthday? I actually forgot about that," He admitted, somewhat embarrassed. He had been mainly focused on getting Arthur better that he forgot about himself to be quite honest.

He soon laid down, waiting for Arthur to come back. He yawned softly and rubbed his eyes. Maybe he could cook them dinner again, though of course keep it lighter for Arthur's sake.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 am

Arthur took off his jeans like Alfred suggested and caught a glance of himself in the mirror. His boxer shorts looked huge on him. He frowned, noting how he looked like skin and bone in it before he came to realise that these were not his. Arching an eyebrow, he looked at the waistband and checked the size, confirming his suspicions.

“Alfred, you silly sod. These are your boxers,” he looked amused as he came back into the main room. He felt a lot more at peace now, laughing somewhat.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:40 am

Alfred raised an eyebrow when he saw his boxers on Arthur and he just laughed, scratching his cheek sheepishly.

"Well I wanted to meet you at the hospital as quickly as possible...so I might have grabbed the first boxers I saw," He admitted somewhat sheepishly.

He grinned a bit wider.

"They look good on you though."

He leant forward so he could teasingly pull at the boxers.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:47 am

“I look like a thirteen-year-old boy that has yet to have his first sexual experience, don’t lie,” Arthur smirked and chuckled a bit when Alfred tugged at them. He playfully slapped his hand away.

“They are absolutely massive on me,” he had wondered why they went a little bit further down his legs than normal. The waistband barely clung to his hips and was riding pretty low, exposing prominent hipbones. “Twit,” he teased, affectionately.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 am

Alfred just laughed at that.

"Hey, no you don't. Don't say that or else I'll start feeling a bit guilty for being a bit aroused."

He smirked up at his lover though he let his hand be slapped away.

Instead he just patted Arthur's bum playfully before pulling away, giving Arthur a devious look.

"Just shows more."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:55 am

Arthur winked at him, only a tad surprised as Alfred patted him.

“Alfred F. Jones, are you flirting with me?” he tried to sound shocked, though he couldn’t quite manage it. He perched on the edge of the sofa, gently poking Alfred’s stomach.

“At least buy me dinner before checking out the goods.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 am

Alfred laughed at that, finally happy to be able to have this light hearted conversation between the both of them. When Arthur was in the hospital, the atmosphere was somewhat stifling, to be quite honest. But now he was able to relax a bit.

"With how low those boxers are riding, I think I'm already able to check out the goods."

He grinned even more as he winked up at his lover.

"Is my flirting working?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:18 am

Arthur rolled his eyes.

“You’re awful,” he leaned down to Alfred and pecked him quickly. “Maybe. But later. Too hot and you’ll probably give me heat exhaustion or something,” he kissed him again.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:30 am

Alfred just laughed at that and he rolled his eyes also but soon he reached up so he could wrap his arms around Arthur's neck. He kept the kiss intact for a few long seconds before pulling away.

"Alright then. What about that dinner then? I can cook something up for you."

He hummed to himself.

"Maybe you should take a cold shower. Might help you cool off." He winked at him again, motioning to Arthur's groin as a joke.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:38 am

Arthur returned the kiss, pretending that he was put off, though he really wasn’t. He loved kissing Alfred.

“Mm, dinner sounds good,” he agreed and then tsked. “Fuck you very much,” he nipped Alfred’s lower lip quickly. “I might have to go have that shower though. I haven’t had a decent shower for a while… though you’re welcome to join me. Just for kissing, though. I’m not up to anything else just yet.”

He was worried that if Alfred touched him too much, it would upset him with how skinny he was now.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:46 am

Alfred just laughed at that and he nodded, soon standing up.

"Well a shower sounds kinda nice. Then I'll make us some dinner afterwards, yeah?"

He just wanted to be with Arthur as much as possible before he had to go to rehab.

He soon hurried to the shower, quickly stripping out of his clothes as he glanced over at Arthur for a moment. He soon began the shower, stretching out. He wanted to touch Arthur but he knew how self-conscious Arthur could be and he wanted to takes things as slow as they needed to be taken.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:59 am

Arthur laughed at Alfred’s eagerness and followed him to the bathroom, taking of his remaining clothing. He came and stood beside Alfred, smacking his bum playfully before getting into the shower. He shivered at the feel of the lukewarm water but it was definitely cooling him down. He gestured for Alfred to get in and join him. While he wasn’t keen on Alfred feeling him up, he would be alright with being held.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:03 am

Alfred kicked off his boxers soon enough and soon enough he joined Arthur inside the shower. Smiling at his lover, he was more than happy to wrap his arms around the other's waist.

"Must feel nice being back in a nice warm shower."

He leant down to kiss the top of Arthur's head. He enjoyed being able to hold Arthur like this again. Having him pressed against him.

"I miss being able to hold you like this."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:28 am

Arthur felt so shy all of a sudden and just wrapped his arms around Alfred, as well. He rested his head on Alfred’s chest silently and kissed his shoulder languidly. He slid his hands up his back, following his spine before slipping down to Alfred’s hips, rubbing his thumbs over the skin there.

“Me too… but we’re together again now. For a while, at least.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 am

Alfred just sighed softly and he kept holding the other. He couldn't help but glance at the engagement ring and he smiled to himself.

To think that even after all of this, they were still together...and that they would stay together.

He was certain of it.

"You know I'll still visit and everything of course."

He soon grabbed the shampoo so he could pour some on both of their heads, laughing a bit.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:41 am

Arthur sighed, not wanting to think about it too much. They still had to discuss rehab and the shower was not the place for it. He still had things to say to Alfred about it.

He made a face as shampoo was squirted on his head but soon began to work it into his scalp, hoping that Alfred wouldn’t notice the bones showing at his ribs.

“I’ve definitely missed seeing you with water cascading down your body,” he smirked.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:57 am

Alfred knew that it was a good idea to swerve away from the subject.

"Really? You missed it?" He asked, obviously interested. He smirked back at Arthur, rolling his hips a bit.

Though he soon started to work the shampoo into his own scalp, humming to himself.

Soon enough he started to wash it out, looking down at his fiancé.

"Well you'll definitely be able to see this sight more often and much more."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:11 am

Arthur’s eyes widened a little, perhaps staring a little too much for his own good. He blushed and chuckled embarrassedly.

“I better do,” he teased and washed the shampoo out of his hair. He soon ran his hands over Alfred’s abs. “Missed all of this,” he grinned and reached around to touch Alfred’s backside, where he drummed out a brief beat with a determined look on his face before he pulled away again, laughing.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:17 am

Alfred just smirked at his lover. He was glad that he was able to keep himself fit so that Arthur at least had something good to look forward to each day.

Or at least he hoped that was the case.

"It's obvious. All of this missed you too."

He leant down to kiss Arthur for a long moment though he couldn't help but laugh against his lips.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:23 am

Arthur laughed into Alfred’s lips also but deepened it after a few moments, sliding his arms around his neck. His lips moved against Alfred’s tenderly, wanting to draw him closer though he really… sex wasn’t a good idea, and he knew it. He just had to find a way to pull away. He kissed Alfred twice more on the lips, lightly before pulling away. He’d had enough of the shower and he’d be able to wash his body later.

“Going to dry of, darling,” he smiled cheerily and hopped out of the shower, going to grab a towel.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:32 am

Alfred definitely wanted to have more but he didn't know whether Arthur wanted that himself. So when his fiancé pulled away, he let himself stay away and instead he just smiled at him.

"Okay, okay."

He made sure to wash off his body quickly before finally turning off the shower and drying off.

He couldn't help but wonder if he would be able to build up Arthur's confidence again (or what little he had in the first place).

Just wrapping the towel around his waist, he shot Arthur a smile before heading out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen.

"I'll cook us up something quick."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next