Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Arthur had been recovering steadily. His kidneys were functioning again (the cocaethylene had almost stopped his kidneys from being able to function, but luckily Francis had gotten him to the hospital in time), he didn’t need a machine to breathe and his stomach wasn’t aching anymore from when it had been pumped. He felt a lot better than he had done earlier in the week and could sit up now, with some pillows supporting him, of course. His father had heard and stopped by for a few hours. Needless to say, it had been a little bit awkward but that was just the way that their relationship was.

Arthur was being fussy with food in the hospital, often refusing it. Though, he eventually would relent and eat just a little. The withdrawal symptoms were not fun to deal with, though. He smiled a little over at Alfred as he came into the room, sweaty as he had just had to go through a couple of hours of shaking and hurting. Hopefully Alfred wouldn’t have to see it, though.

“Hello,” he greeted.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Alfred just smiled back at Arthur and he felt himself relax seeing that the man was obviously doing better than he had a week ago.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked as he got comfortable on the chair right next to his lover. He was more than happy to finally be able to lean over to press a quick kiss to Arthur's lips.

It was nice to have that machine out of the way.

He soon reached into the bag, shuffling through everything before finally pulling out some food.

"I know you're probably not very hungry or anythin' but I snuck in some better food for you than what they serve here."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:45 am

“Not as bad as yesterday,” Arthur told him honestly, returning the kiss. He was glad that Alfred was still affectionate with him. Even though they weren’t on the best of terms, it was nice that Alfred continued to show in small ways that he loved him, no matter what. It often made Arthur’s heart swell.

He raised his eyebrow as Alfred rummaged in the bag before pulling out some food.

“Um, thank you, Alfred. That’s sweet of you.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:09 am

While Alfred was still not very happy with Arthur and that their relationship was still strained, that didn't mean that he loved him any less. No. In fact he loved Arthur even more and he just wanted to stay with him.

"You don't have to eat it right now but it's good to get more meat on those bones." He shot him a hesitant smile before sighing softly.

He knew they would have to talk seriously sooner or later.

"...Arthur. You know that we have to put you through rehab."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:14 am

Arthur hummed softly, more to let Alfred know that he had heard than that he agreed. He would definitely fit in those leather shorts now. He was almost tempted to mention it, but decided that it would probably be in poor taste, considering how concerned Alfred was.

He wiped his brow of the sweat that had gathered whilst he had been shaking, before Alfred came in. He sighed heavily, wearily.

“I don’t want to talk about this, Alfred. I don’t want to go, and you can’t force me.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:18 am

Alfred just sighed and he furrowed his eyebrows, looking at his lover seriously.

"I know I can't force you but do you really think you're going to be able to stop without treatments? You're going to lose your job like this! If you don't go in rehabilitation, then you're going to get fired."

He bit his lip.

"Is cocaine really that important to you? To lose our only source of income right now? What's your plan on stopping then?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 am

Arthur began to frown.

“You know very little about my problem and what I’m going through. Time heals everything. I’m still in the bloody hospital, so I don’t know what I’m going to do yet, alright? I will be able to pick myself up again. I always do. Don’t say hurtful things.”

He didn’t like hearing Alfred be so negative.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 am

Alfred let out a frustrated groan.

"I know time heals everything but the company won't see that! If they find out you've done cocaine then they will fire you! The only way to avoid that is to go to rehab, Arthur!"

He frowned.

"Cocaine is illegal and it's in the contract! At least in rehab you're protected under various acts!"

He ran a hand through his hair, getting a bit too stressed. "Arthur...please."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:38 am

Arthur could feel his shivers coming back. He really wanted a hit, anything to escape this situation so that he wouldn’t have to deal with Alfred so upset like this. The drugs would take away these feelings of self-loathing and guilt. He gulped and drew his knees up to his chest, being wary of the tubes he was still connected to.

“Alfred, just stop it. You don’t understand how difficult this all is for me. I don’t like to say when I’m struggling, but I’m struggling. I don’t want to have to even think about rehab right now. Stop shouting at me. This is a hospital.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:40 am

Alfred just went quiet at that and he tried to keep his temper in check though it was getting harder to. He just hated everything. Hated how Arthur went into a relapse while he was with him.

Partially because of him as well.

It made him feel like shit.

"...Sorry. You're right. But please consider it." He glanced away as he tried to calm himself again. He just buried his face in his hands, trying his best to get his mind off of it.

He didn't know what to say or do.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:58 am

Arthur sighed and sat still for a few minutes, swallowing thickly. He looked at Alfred silently, sadly.

“I love you, you know. I will get better. I want to get better.” Though his craving for the cocaine was becoming harder and harder to ignore. “Come here, would you?” he asked softly, reaching out a bony arm for Alfred and patted the space on the bed he’d made by moving his legs.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:07 am

Alfred felt worse and worse with each silent minute but soon enough he glanced up at Arthur as he heard the other.

He gave his fiancé a small smile before sitting on the edge of the bed, shifting closer to him.

"I love you too," He whispered softly though he was obviously tired.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:13 am

Arthur scooted down the bed a little, straining somewhat to get away from the tubes so that he could kiss his cheek, fingertips gently gripping Alfred’s chin, other hand having to hold his shoulder to support himself in this position.

“I’m sorry this happened, and we have a lot we need to talk about but just… try and understand when I say that I’m finding it difficult. There will be days that you won’t be able to stand the sight of me – and I know we’ll fight because we kind of need to so we can sort our relationship out – but I need your love and support more than ever now. I’m sorry to ask for it but, um,” he hesitated, glancing away, “I can’t get through this alone.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:23 am

Alfred just looked at him, obviously feeling at a bit of a loss on what to feel exactly. But just hearing Arthur need his help...he felt his heart soften at that.

"...That's all I needed to hear," He admitted. "All I needed to hear was you actually admit that you need my help."

He found himself leaning closer to the hands on his face.

"I'm here for you, Arthur. I'll give you all the love and support you could ever want and need."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:13 am

Arthur breathed out shakily but nodded, nuzzling Alfred’s neck briefly so that he didn’t have to admit to more of his failures.

“Even if I do go to rehab then… just let me have a few days at home before I do?” he murmured. “I’ve missed you and I just want to be close to you.” He looked up at Alfred, eyes tired. He’d need to rest soon but he soon leaned up a little more, mouthing at the corner of Alfred’s mouth. “Kiss me?” he said softly, knowing it couldn’t be taken a lot further than that but he just… he wanted to kiss him. And why shouldn’t he?
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:20 am

Alfred just nodded and looked at his lover fondly.

"Of course," He whispered. "I want nothing more than you to be at home," He admitted, cheeks warming.

Just having Arthur want more from him like this...it was all he wanted. Reaching behind his lover's head, he soon pulled him close so he could press their lips together. The kiss was slow but he savoured it.

He missed kissing Arthur like this. This was really the first time he was actually able to do this.

He had missed him so much and a part of him was glad that he was back in New York again.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:37 am

Arthur closed his eyes and returned the kiss slowly. He curled his fingers gently around the back of Alfred’s neck and pulled himself a little closer. It felt so nice just to be able to share such an intimate moment. He didn’t try to deepen the kiss, just keeping it slow and gentle.

After a minute or two, he pulled away, though he kept close enough to ghost his lips over Alfred’s.

“I love you,” he told him again, uselessly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:40 am

Alfred continued on slowly kissing Arthur and he just scooted closer to him so he could kiss him more easily. They didn't have enough intimate moments anymore and especially after not being able to see Arthur's face for a few weeks before the hospitalisation, it was a relief to be able to feel him again.

"I love you too," He whispered. He wanted to go farther but he knew that he couldn't.

Instead he leant forward to kiss him again.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:51 am

Arthur couldn’t help but laugh a little as Alfred pulled him into another kiss. He slid an arm around Alfred’s neck to participate a little more in the kiss. He was still slow, taking his time to enjoy Alfred’s lips against his. His head was starting to feel light.

He had to pull away and held his head in one hand and grimaced.

“Sorry, I need to lie down. Could you move my pillow for me?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:55 am

Alfred soon pulled away from the kiss as well and he just gave Arthur a small smile though it was obvious that he was concerned.

"Are you alright? Did something happen?"

He soon moved Arthur's pillow so it would be more comfortable.

Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:01 am

Arthur nodded, though his brow was furrowed.

“I’ll be fine. I’ve been experiencing withdrawal symptoms,” he told him honestly. “I’m quite tired.” He thanked Alfred softly before lying back, closing his eyes again. He reached out and touched Alfred’s forearm gently.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:04 am

Alfred just sighed softly and he gently rubbed Arthur's shoulder comfortingly.

"I can't wait until you get back home with me."

He smiled at him. "Well the movers are coming in today so I have to go back to the apartment and make sure everything goes by smoothly. I'll come by later though. Make sure you eat the food before the nurse catches you."

He laughed a bit and smiled at him, pecking his lips once more before getting up to leave.

"Love you, babe. See you later."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:17 am

Arthur nodded and returned the kiss, though it was brief.

“Thank you. Good luck with them… don’t let them hassle you. I’ll see you later, darling,” he smiled a little, though he could quickly feel a wave of nausea coming on. He’d have to call for a nurse in a moment.

“Have a good day.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:23 am

It was about two weeks later that Arthur was finally able to come back home and Alfred felt extremely relieved. It was rather close to his birthday now and he was just glad that he would be able to be at home with Arthur for his birthday instead of the hospital.

He had driven Arthur back home and he couldn't help but smile as he swung the door to the flat open.

"Welcome back home, Arthur." He glanced over at his lover and he gave him a look of love and affection.

"I bet it's nice to be back here instead of that terrible hospital, yeah?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:37 am

Arthur was actually very nervous about going home. He was worried about the memories it would stir. It wasn’t going to be easy being back there, even with Alfred at his side. He still wasn’t 100% and was a bit jittery with his withdrawals, but at least he wasn’t being sick anymore. He was glad that Alfred picked him up from the hospital so he didn’t have to spend any time alone.

He looked at Alfred tentatively and smiled nervously before heading into the flat. He swallowed thickly as he headed for the main room, where he hesitated even more. He sighed shakily and stood still in the room. He didn’t say anything.

He could feel his heart rate increase as his gaze fell on the bookcase. Had Alfred got rid of it all? He was frozen as he stared.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next