Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

3 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by Queen of Spades Fri May 06, 2011 1:55 pm

Arthur, knowing how nervous Alfred was, did squeeze his hand gently and gave him a gentle smile. Not to mock him, but to attempt to comfort Alfred. It was nerve wracking in front of all of these people, having to memorize line after line and make everything just perfect. To be honest Arthur couldn't remember many of the lines himself. Of course he studied hard, but there was something about being here in front of everyone that sapped it all away.

"Yes. Just say yes." Arthur murmured under his breath towards Alfred. It wasn't the exact line, but that was roughly what he was supposed to say anyway. Besides, even if they fudged a bit, who besides the priest would know? No one else underwent a royal wedding. They could pull through this.

The priest, in hopes of ending the awkward silence, gave Alfred another chance. "Hast thou, Alfred III of Spades, a good, free, and unconstrained will and a firm intention to take unto thyself to husband this man, Arthur Kirkland, whom thou seest here before thee?"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by King of Spades Sat May 07, 2011 9:05 pm

It was strange, really. Arthur's assuring touch calmed him and his smile soothed his tension in an almost magical way and he found himself smiling back (later he would passionately deny that).And suddenly, there were no murmurs and anxious noises surrounding him; he had managed to completely tune those out, concentrating on his task. He had made a commitment with both Arthur and his people and there was no coming back, no change to retreat. And perhaps, but only perhaps, he would even be able to find a precious friend and partner within Arthur.

Alfred straightened his posture pridefully, his eyes gleamed with confidence and his voice had no trace of hesitation. He turned to face Arthur, looked him in the eyes and smiled. Placing his other hand on Arthur's, he loudly said, "Yes. Yes, I have."

Nobody in the temple dared to breathe as they felt the air being filled with the sealing of fate between two individuals.

Alfred's heart raced and threatened to burst out, it was after all the moment where he deposed of his carefree youth. The boy within him weeped and struggled, whined to go back to yesterday.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun May 08, 2011 9:14 am

The Kings sudden burst of confidence was a little surprising to Arthur, but he was also thankful. He took a breath of relief and repeated his own lines like the King, taking strength from Alfred. HE could do this, he just had to remember that he wasn't alone. He had the King. The priest slowly turned to Arthur and repeated the same words with a slow and steady speed. It was almost excruciating the way he droned on, Arthur wanted this to be through. All these eyes were starting to make him uncomfortable.

"Hast thou, Arthur Kirkland, a good, free, and unconstrained will and a firm intention to take unto thyself to wife this man, Alfred III of Spades, whom thou seest here before thee?" Arthur cleared his throat and nodded, a small bit resentful about being called a wife, but that was what he would be.

"Yes. I have." Arthur turned his face to Alfred and flushed a bright pink when it was declared that they should kiss.

Kiss? No one said anything about that. Of course the bride and groom usually kissed in a wedding, but. . .kiss? The King? This was completely nerve-wracking to Arthur and it took all his strength not the panic right then and there.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun May 08, 2011 11:19 am

He had been so busy with his silent giggling over Arthur being called his wife, thus the priest's call for the traditional kissing was successful in throwing him off guard. Alfred gaped in disbelief, blinking. He leant closer to the priest and hissed. "What the hell? We didn't practice this," he protested. The priest only paid him one unimpressed stare, calmly wiping his hand on his blue robe.

"Of course you didn't practice the kissing. Have you no sense of romanticism?" The priest replied with a low voice.

"Er, excuse me? I don't need a priest teaching me about romanticism during my wedding, thank you very much!"

The priest before him only shrugged. "The wedding ceremony can't be completed without a kiss between the King and the new Queen."

He didn't know that. And he wasn't mentally prepared for this. Seriously, touching Arthur's hand was a whole different thing than kissing him. The thought of touching those soft looking lips with his own caused him to blush an unattractive shade of red.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun May 08, 2011 11:43 am

Arthur cleared his throat and glanced out over the crowd. They were starting to get restless again and Arthur and Alfred would have to move fast. It was only once, right? Just once and done. He squeezed Alfred's hand and leaned forward, they had to do this. There was no choice. Perhaps they could just do a quick kiss? A peck. That was all that was needed.

Arthur tried not to purse his lips as he waited for the King to meet him in the middle, hoping he didn't look like an idiot standing there.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun May 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Why was Arthur leaning forward? Why was he doing that? God in heaven, what was he doing?

The King's heart was about to explode. Damn Arthur for being able to act in a mature way in this situation, he was hoping the other would be as lost and confused as him. However, Arthur seemed to be able to handle the awkward and tough moment just fine. So maybe he shouldn't lose to that. One last gulp and he slowly, hesitantly leant forward, tilting his head just slightly and he began to open his lips. He then closed his eyes, or squeezed rather.

He braced himself for his first kiss on the mouth, secretly anticipating those admittedly very kissable lips. But alas, due to an unforseen intervention of fate or stupidity, his lips only landed on the corner of Arthur's mouth, completely missing the supposed to be romaticism. The King blushed in shame and quickly moved his lips to peck on the Queen's mouth. To his horror there even was a smooching sound.

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun May 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Arthur only had a quick taste of Alfred's lips, chapped from the days he spent playing outside as a boy. He tasted fresh, like a breath of cool air. Arthur almost wanted more but that was an impossible thing to want. No way would he ever get a second kiss, and he shouldn't even want one. Neither of them wanted this, right? After pulling away with a blazing blush he rolled his own lips in and licked them, swallowing hard as he looked out over the people.

The attendants all applauded at their new King and Queen and watched as the pair walked back down the aisle and out into the main hall before everyone else. The dinner afterwards would be held in the formal dining hall, but it wouldn't be for quite some time. This left the King and Queen to have time alone, which may or may not have been desired. "So. . . .I'm. . .Queen, then. . ."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun May 08, 2011 1:01 pm

It was only in a split second but he could tell that Arthur's lips were indeed soft and nicely moist, and above all it was better than he had imagined. He had thought that kissing Arthur would definitely feel wrong and gross as two males weren't supposed to be. But he couldn't imagine that any female lips could ever rival the sensation that he had felt for one fleeting moment. Alfred even caught himself wondering whether another obligatory kiss was on the agenda.

As they walked down the aisle, passing by the bowing and curtsying guests, Alfred really felt as if he was the world's greatest. His steps appeared to be dignified and worthy of a king. The next day would be Arthur's coronation and his own transfer of power and he was convinced that he could master the situation.

But now they still had some time to settle down before they had to appear in public once again. Arthur was the first to speak and he truly felt uncomfortable.

"Y-yes, you are. We're married to each other. So, we'll have to do our best to get along, I guess," he awkwardly said, eyes not meeting Arthur's. "The most important thing is to keep a perfect image of a perfect married couple, right?"

Alfred sighed. "And sorry if the kiss was horrible, I'm not...very experienced." He hated it if he had to admit a weakness but this time it seemed about fair to at least say the truth.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun May 08, 2011 2:26 pm

"It. . . .wasn't too terribly bad. I am also inexperienced." Arthur looked down at the pearls adorning his feet, trying to hide his blush and hoping the King could not see. "Do we have to sleep in the same bed?" It was a silly question, but they were only married in title, right? There was no need for both of them to suffer through awkward nights, trying to keep an adequate distance from the other.

Of course, if the did sleep in separate beds word would surely get out through gossiping maids. Unrest would rise in the Kingdom and it would not bode well for either King nor Queen. No they would likely have to fake it down to even that minute detail, even behind their supposed closed doors they would have to pretend. "I suppose if we do it will be all right. . ." They would have to keep their space. "For appearances, that is. ."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 09, 2011 10:43 am

One thing that Alfred learnt about Arthur that day was, that the other could say embarrassing things pretty easily. And while his cheeks were still rosy-tinted and warm, he couldn't help but smile a bit. Still smiling, he was wondering about how things would work between them. It was obvious that they were oh so different and the question lingering and only to be answered by time was whether they could somehow be happy together. His expression and smile turned soft and with a hint of sadness.

Then Arthur asked him the inevitable question. He sighed, contemplating the best way to answer. "We will have to share the bed together, naturally. But you see, the consequences of an arranged marriage are well known to everybody working in the castle. Opposite to my chambers is another room, it belongs to the Queen. And there is a reason why there's a separate room for the Queen." He paused, hesitant in telling Arthur what he was about say. "The late Queen, my mother, moved to the Queen's chambers five years after my birth. They grew tired of each other, I guess. It's not unusual for these kind of things to happen. So, yeah...you can sleep in the opposite chambers some times later."

Besides, there was something else that needed to be said in advance but he was sure that the royal ministers and advisors wouldn't waste any time to announce it to both of them.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon May 09, 2011 11:26 am

Arthur nodded and looked up from his dress, taking a break. "I have faith in us. We'll have to make a good situation." He tried to smile a bit but it slipped away when the same old men from earlier quickly approached them. It was supposed to be a time for the King and Queen alone before being in the light at their dinner and ball. Arthur was a bit irritated at this, it wasn't like they were having a deep discussion but it was still a private time.

Arthur's mouth creased into a frown as they all bowed and one cleared his throat. "We congratulate your most royal highnesses on such a joyous day, but there is one. . .problem we have found with this marriage." They all shuffled a little, feeling awkward about this. "The Queen is male and cannot bear children. And while we wish to not go against the oracle, the Kingdom will need an heir." Arthur's frown increased. "We suggest the King lie with another. It is the best way. . ."

They words angered Arthur. How dare they? Whether he wanted to be married or not Arthur respected the sacred bond of marriage. What they were suggesting was adultry, and they were doing it right in front of him! Yes it was true that he couldn't give and princes, but had the no tact or common decency? At least suggest a betrayal when he wasn't there! If this was how it would be then why have them marry at all? Why subject Arthur to as much humiliation as possible? The more he thought of it the angrier it made him. So much that he turned to leave, he didn't know his way around the castle but he wasn't going to stand there and listen to that nonsense.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Why was he a constant victim of bad timing? The words streamed out of their mouths like toxic coated with politeness, still nothing could conceal the blatant demand. Alfred almost groaned in frustration. He had already suspected that this was going to be the solution of the obvious gender problem but he had wished those old men hadn't come onto them right after the fucking wedding. They didn't even bother to put Arthur's feeling and pride into consideration.

Alfred silently cursed as Arthur turned to walk away with angry steps. He called after him. "Arthur! Shit, Arthur, stay here!" But it was in vain, the other refused to listen to him and continued to distance himself. Alfred glared at the men in front of him, all of them wearing worried and nervous glances and they flinched at the sight of their King's intimidating gaze.

"You idiots! Thank you for ruining my wedding!" Every word stung. Sparing them one last glare he spun around to chase after Arthur.

"Wait, Arthur! Please!" Arthur did not stop and didn't bother to even look at him.
Alfred grabbed the other's wrist, seeing no other way to stop him. "Arthur...Arthur."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon May 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Arthur spun around and snapped his wrist away, scowling. "What! What do you bloody want?!" He wasn't bothering to hide his anger. It had backfired on him the last time he did, but now he was married to the King and felt that, if anything, they could at least be honest with one another. "Have you come to rub it in my face some more?!" He crossed his arms, entirely done with this farce of a marriage.

More than his pride was hurt, his self worth was as well. The advisors implied that he was nothing but a pawn to appease the oracle. An expendable, worthless pawn who was only here so that the heavens weren't angry. What a wonderful thing to be. The oracle was likely spewing senseless shit, he wasn't some pillar of strength for Alfred. He didn't mean anything at all. "Let me be alone."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 09, 2011 1:01 pm

"For God's sake, Arthur! Listen to me!" He firmly placed both his hands on Arthur's shoulder and forced him to look in the king's eyes. "I'm asking you a question. You don't want me to lie with another woman?"
His eyes were locked with Arthur's emeralds and his voice was surprisingly unwavering. He wanted to know the answer.

"Tell me, what do you think? Speak out your opinion; you'll have to do that as the Queen - my Queen. Why did you walk away and be hurt? Tell me what you think."

It was funny. He had no idea why he was asking these questions. He didn't know what he was expecting to hear or what he wanted to hear.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon May 09, 2011 1:11 pm

"No. I don't. Even if you don't like me or don't want to be married we still are. And I respect the laws of marriage, one of the most important being fidelity." Arthur swallowed, meeting Alfred's gaze. He wouldn't back down. "Those men used me to appease the oracle and are now tossing me aside like yesterday's trash. You would be hurt as well."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue May 10, 2011 10:28 am

Alfred smiled in return. Fidelity, that sounded nice to him and for some reason he really wanted it to work. "Say, do you believe in what the oracle said?" He wanted Arthur to say everything out loud; every wish, every opinion and every complain. For even though they couldn't develop romantic feelings towards each other (they couldn't, now could they?), he wanted Arthur to at least seize and use his power as the Queen. If he was displeased with something, he should raise his voice and demand a change.

"Remember, you're the Queen, nobody stands above you except for myself. Those guys have nothing," he took Arthur's hand and placed a kiss on the back, "Nothing that gives them the right to tell both you and me what to do. Understand?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue May 10, 2011 10:52 am

Arthur flushed and swallowed, nodded. "I do believe what she said. I believe that we can at least succeed together. And. . .it means quite a bit to me that you would choose to listen to my opinion. Thank you." Arthur squeezed the hand and nodded, his smile widening. "So you know my view now. But as you said you are above me, so the decision is truly in your hands."

"And what do you propose we do about the advisors? They aren't going to leave me alone. It's clear I am not their pick even though I am the oracle's." Arthur was concerned that they would be always hounded by the old and withered men, forced to deal with their disapproval.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue May 10, 2011 11:07 am

"True, it's my decision. But you know what? I'm still young and not really ready for a baby, so...let's forget this topic for the time being. Let's enjoy the festivities, okay? And besides, it's okay to be a bit bitchy towards the old guys. Don't hold back, Queenie," he said with a light-hearted tone.

They could faintly hear people beginning to shuffle out of the temple and heading for the dining hall. That was the signal for them to join the others but first..."I don't think that you should be in this dress any longer. Come with me, Queenie. I have something for you."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue May 10, 2011 11:20 am

"Thank you." Arthur gathered up the skirt in his hands so he could walk better. "It is a lovely dress, though." IT truly was. If Arthur were female he would absolutely love wearing this gown. But he wasn't and the whale bone corset was incredibly uncomfortable for him. He wondered how women could stand this torment, he could barely breath when the maid was putting it on him.

Arthur allowed himself to be amazed by the rich decorations of the palace. It was a beautiful place to live and so long as Arthur was allowed to tell those me to go away, leaving here would be just fine. "I can still read, can't I? To pass the time."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue May 10, 2011 12:09 pm

"I knew you would like it," Alfred snorted, rather amused by the fact that Arthur was actually liking the extravagant gown. But he shouldn't be the one to laugh, really, he had been awestruck as well, completely bewitched by the sight of Arthur gracefully walking down the aisle. That was a secret notion of course, a secret even to his own consciousness.

They walked back to the dressing room. Alfred observed how Arthur seemed to have taken a liking for the castle's architecture. That was a good sign.

"I can hardly forbid you to read, no matter how boring it is," he said with a laugh. Then something appeared to cross his mind and he hummed in thought. "We have this huge library, you can use it if you want. I'll make it your private chill out room!"

Alfred opened the door that led to the room full of robes, mantles and other garments to clothe the royal couple. He signified Arthur to follow him. "I let my tailor make an awesome outfit for you."
He presented a long violet coat, a matching midnight blue waistcoat and oddly enough a small top hat. "That mini top hat was my idea, I thought it would sort of suit your character! Besides, it's cute."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue May 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Arthur merely scowled, and took the clothes, neatly laying them out before turning his back to Alfred. "You don't mind, do you? I can't untie the corset." It was a complex crossing of strings up Arthur's back, holding the dress onto his torso. It was a wonder how the women even got it on there. "I don't know how they did it, but perhaps you could figure it out?"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue May 10, 2011 1:31 pm

"M-Me?" His voice cracked. The King desperately tried to hide his flustered face but he miserably failed in his attempt. Looking around for help proved itself to be in vain, they were alone. So, he had no choice but to comply. He approached Arthur with hesitant steps and looked at the complicated overlapping strings. Those weren't like the conventional strings of a corset which he often saw on women at court, the tailor seemed to have been experimental with this dress. The lack of regularity made it difficult for Alfred to loosen the corset.

That was the reason why the process took so long to complete. With every loosened string, more pale skin surfaced from behind the garment and Alfred found himself gulping. The curve of Arthur's back was remarkable, Alfred couldn't resist letting his hand slide along the shape. Finally, the strings were successfully loosened and he helped Arthur out of the torturing corset.

"Here you go," his voice came out hoarse.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue May 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Arthur shivered when Alfred slid a warm hand along his back, the feeling both foreign but not entirely unwelcome. Arthur knew he shouldn't feel that way, he shouldn't want to feel the King's hand stroking him so gently like that, but it made him feel nice. Like the King truly did care for him. That thought made his heart skip and he flushed darkly, even more than he was as a result of being undressed. "Thank you. . ."

Arthur quickly stepped out of the gown, now in his pants only. Thankfully it was for men, but this was still embarrassing. He quickly moved to the clothes the king had made for him, quickly pulling on brown trousers before the wonderfully soft shirt and waistcoat. The cape and hat were last and when his look was completed he really was. . .well. . . .cute. "What do you think?" He wanted his King to be pleased with the way the gift looked on him.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed May 11, 2011 3:25 am

Alfred had never been good at complimenting people, lesser were his courting skills. One particular memory was the etiquette lesson a few summers back, where his tutor was trying to teach him, at that time an awkward teenager, how to effectively woo a woman. He, being a scrawny teen with a face covered in pimples and with a broken voice, couldn't be called the most talented student at court. "Milady's eyes are the most enchanting in the whole kingdom," was his favourite line as it was the easiest to remember.

But now, he really wished he had paid more attention to the lessons. Arthur was in front of him in full dress with a really adorable mini hat gracing his fair hair, the look on his face so deliciously insecure and yet with a silent, proud demand to be complimented. And Alfred, Alfred didn't know what to say. He had been throwing insulting words towards Arthur and now he was asked to give a nice compliment, because that look really deserved a praise. "W-well, my Queen's outfit's the most enchanting in the whole kingdom?"

He messed up, didn't he?

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed May 11, 2011 5:27 am

Arthur scowled and crossed his arms, taking the phrase as a sarcastic and cutting mark. Was the King always this rude? Was it so hard to just say 'you look nice', or even 'I don't like it.'? Why did he feel the need to say such hurtful things to Arthur, to his Queen? It didn't feel right to him. He had only been here for about a week and already his pride had been stomped on time and time again. This was not shaping up to be a lovely marriage.

"You don't have to be so sarcastic about it, you know. If you don't like it you could just say so." Arthur had a right mind to take the clothes off, but none of his old clothes were here. He would have nothing but that horrible dress to change back into. Arthur had never been so insulted so many times in the span of just a week.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next