Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? Empty Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 am

The first week of the new school year had finally finished and Alfred F. Jones decided that he was already bored out of his mind. He stood up from his desk and stretched, glad that the weekend was finally here.

There was only one thing that Alfred looked forward to during the upcoming school week and that was football tryouts. Alfred loved football and he wanted to try out for the position of quarterback. Because he was so awesome, there was no way that he wouldn’t get the position. If he didn’t get quarterback, well, then the school was even more stupid than he thought!

Alfred was too caught up in his thoughts of how he’d be a totally heroic quarterback that he didn’t notice another student until he ran right into him, knocking both of them over.

“Ow! Dude, I totally didn’t see you there! Sorry, man!” He grinned and stood up, holding out a hand to the other student. Damn, this guy had some seriously huge eyebrows…
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 am

The first week of the new school year had been almost perfect for Arthur. He was in his last year now and had been appointed Student Council President for the second time. The lessons for today were over so Arthur went to take care of his duties when he suddenly was knocked over and fell to the ground.
"Bloody hell, look where you're going." He sweared a little but let the other boy help him to get up. "Thanks." He muttered softly.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Alfred had a rather bad habit of not paying attention to anything in school that didn't involve him, so he had no idea who he had just run over. Oh well, the other guy seemed a bit mad, so maybe this wasn't a good time to introduce himself. Besides, once he was quarterback, the whole school would know his name!

"Glad to see you're not hurt, man. Well, I'll see you around, I guess."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:36 am

Different from Alfred the older boy already knew who he'd run into imediately. The teachers had told him about the new students at the school and showed him pictures so that he could easily recognize and help them if they needed help.
This new guys name was Alfred F. Jones Arthur remembered. "Shouldn't you be at the practice court right now?" He asked before the boy ran away. "I heard that you applied to the football team. Training should start soon." The blond remembered that the football team liked to play pranks on newbies like telling them the wrong time to appear on the court and things like that so he thought it might be better to tell him.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 am

Turning back to look at Arthur, he grinned and waved. "Thanks for letting me know! Just you wait and see! I'm going to be the greatest quarterback this school as ever seen!" Laughing loudly, he gave one last wave to the other boy before running off to the field.

Tryouts would be tough, especially because he was a new transfer student at the school. The coach might already have a QB picked out from last year. Well, Alfred was just going to have to show him that he was obviously the better choice!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:14 am

Arthur smiled a bit at the younger boys words. The best quaterback the school has ever seen huh? Arthur had seen many of those boisterous guys who thought they were the greatest thing in the world and they all had failed miserably.
"Maybe I should go and take a look at the practice this afternoon." He thought and finished his duties.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:29 pm

As Alfred got ready for practice, he had a hard time calming down his nerves. Sure, he knew that he was the best quarterback ever, but he was still the new guy at school. Hopefully, the coach wouldn't choose players based on how well he knew them...

He headed out to the field, looking around at the other guys trying out and he grinned at them, trying to make a good impression. Practice was starting and he knew he had to do his best and try to make friends.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:14 am

The weather was quite fine today so after finishing his duties Arthur decided that he could take a look at the football training. He wasn't much into that sport really but since their school team was indeed pretty good and won many prizes over the years Arthur payed them the neccessary attention that was expected from the Student Council's president.

The blond boy took his usual place at the side of the field and watched the new players. It seemed like there were quite a few good rookies out there and he wondered if that Alfred guy he'd met at the hallway would be one of the few chosen this year.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:45 am

Glad that the weather was pleasant, Alfred ran through some drills, showing the team what he was made of. If they all saw how awesome he was, they would totally make him quarter back!

As he paused to get a drink of water, he spotted the guy he had run into on the way to practice. He didn't look like he was here to try out, so maybe he was just interested in the team. With a grin, Alfred waved at the bushy eyebrowed guy and went back to practicing.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 am

Around four in the afternoon the training was finished and the players were all send to take a shower. The teams coach and the current team captian went to a bench next to the field to discuss about the new students who wanted to join the team.

Arthur walked over to them greeting the coach, a tall red head, happily. "Did someone catch your eye this year?" He asked his older brother Scott and sat down next to him.
"Indeed. There's a new student who wants to become our new quaterback. He's actually pretty good but still inexperienced. We're currently discussing wheter or not to take him in on that posision." Scott told him and grinned. "By the way, you seem to know him. Already stole his heart in the first week at this school?" He chuckled and mocked his younger brother.
"Oh shut up. He just ran into me this morning is all."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Exhausted from his practice, Alfred ran into the locker room, stripping down and getting into the shower. It had been a long practice and he was exhausted. All he wanted now was to go and rest.

Heading back out onto the field, he noticed that the kid he had run into was talking with the coach. Come to think of it, they both had the same huge eyebrows. Maybe they were related. Grinning, Alfred waved at the other student before walking over to him.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:17 am

"Speaking of the devil here he comes." Scott grins at his brother when Alfred approached them.
Arthur looks up to meet Alfreds eyes giving him a short nod.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"Hey Coach! I'm really glad you let me try out!" Alfred grinned at the man before looking between him and Arthur. "Are you two related? You... look similar." He was tempted to mention that it was because of the eyebrows...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:38 am

Scott smiled at the new student. "No problem. You did quite well." He told him.
Arthur looked up again when Alfred asked if they were related. "We are. That dolt is my older brother."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Alfred grinned at the coach, saying "Thank you!" before turning back to the younger of the eyebrow brothers. "Wow, that's cool!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:08 am

Arthur rolled his eyes a bit at Alfreds comment. "Well, I wouldn't call it cool really. This guy is really bothersome. You'll see if you actually join the team."
The blond said and got a slap on the back of his head from his older brother. "Says our nit-picky, good for nothing School Council President."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm

He laughed a little at the exchange before staring at the younger of the brothers. "Wait, you're the Student Council President? I thought you were just some guy!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 am

The smaller blond frowned a bit at his brother and then straightened his posture.
"Well yes, I am the Student Council President." He said. "Sorry to disappoint you by not being just some random guy." What the hell was that bloody newbie thinking? Arthur growled inwardly. As if he were nothing without some special position within the school.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Alfred laughed and held out his hand. "We should introduce ourselves properly. Name's Alfred F. Jones!" He grinned and waited for the other student to shake his hand. "It's nice to meet ya!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:36 pm

"I know who you are. The principal told me about the new students last week so that I could keep an eye on them." Arthur said and took his hand. "I'm Arthur Kirkland. If you have questions about the school routine, schedules or anything like that feel free to ask."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:30 am

"Oh, so you already know about me and my brother? i guess you have to know a lot about the school to be council president..." Alfred grinned brightly as he looked at Arthur. "Do you wanna be friends?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 am

Arthur looked a bit dumbfounded at Alfreds words. He hadn't heard this question since elementary school.
Before he could give an answer his brother started laughing loudly. "Well THAT is something new. My dear little brother found himself a friend." He chuckled and got up from the bench he was sitting at.
"Guess I should leave you two alone." Scott said and went away with the trainer of the team.

"Oh shut up you dolt." Arthur blushed a little.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Alfred's grin only widened at what the coach was saying. See, they were already friends! Even Arthur's brother could see that! "Wanna walk to the dorms, together? Since we're friends and all!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 am

The older boy wasn't sure of what to do. Of course he knew that his brother was only mocking him by saying something like that. Arthur never accepted people that easily but well, it would have been impolite for the Student Council President to refuse the offer so he said
"Sure why not? I have to go there anyways."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Alfred's grin only widened and he stood back, giving Arthur room to stand up. "Do you share a room with anyone at the dorms? Or do you get your own room, since you're president and all?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum