Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Town is Big Enough...

2 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

This Town is Big Enough... - Page 8 Empty Re: This Town is Big Enough...

Post by Sheriff Jones Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:47 am

Alfred leaned up against Liberty's side, running his fingers down her black mane. At Arthur's comment, he chuckled a bit and leaned closer to the mare's long face. "Is that it girl? Are you jealous of Artie?" The great beauty just leaned away from his face and offered a soft snort in replay. He laughed at that and offered her a kiss against the white, star-shaped patch just above her nose. "I'm sorry Lady, but I can't help who my heart chooses." He winked playfully at Arthur, glad that he had a reason to play up the humor of the situation. It had been far too long since he had a reason to play around like this (plus he secretly wanted to see Arthur flush). So he strutted up around his horse, giving her light pets as she stood. When he reached her front, he lightly took her long face in his hands and stared seriously into her sweet brown eyes. "Would you be terribly upset if you rode on your own for a bit? Arthur has a wounded side you see, and it will be much easier for him if I am there to support him." The mare blinked and leaned in, and sneezed in Alfred face. The sheriff laughed as he pulled away, wiping his face playfully with the back of his sleeves. "Oh well," He said, shrugging as the horse trotted over to Victoria's side. "She'll get over it."

With his little preformance over and done with, he walked over to Victoria's side and smiled up at Arthur. "So... I'll ride with you until we reach the town then. You can lean on me all you want." Patting Victoria's back lightly, he easily slid onto the horse and took his place beside Arthur. He took a minute to adjust (i.e. pulling the Brit so he leaned snugly against his chest), before directing Victoria to start moving again. Liberty followed dutifully beside them, having traveled this path many times before. As they rode, Alfred smiled in content. Arthur body fitted so perfectly against his own, almost as if he was made specifically with Alfred in mind - or visa versa. The sheriff smiled at that and began toying with the idea of soul mates. It was a nice idea in theory, but one that he never believed to have much credibility until this point. But the moment Arthur stepped into his life, much of his ideas on the world had shifted for the better. How incredibly powerful love was.

They traveled in a comfortable silence, only occasionally broken by Alfred's random moments of philosophical insights (well, he thought they were pretty philosophical). Most of the time, Alfred just let his mind wander aimlessly. Although, no matter what subject he found himself thinking about, he would inevitably find a way to tie it back to the man leaning against him. He wasn't entirely sure if he should be afraid of how much power the Brit had over him, or ecstatic that he could feel so much for one person. So, instead of focusing on what he should feel, he tuned in on the act of feeling itself. Alfred let one hand drop it's hold on the reigns, instead favoring it's spot against Arthur's hip. For a while, he was content just to continue on like this. But, inevitably, his thoughts became less pure as the gentle bobbing of Victoria's footsteps managed to push Arthur's backside flush against the sheriff's groin. He had managed not to pay it any mind for several hours, but the second he found his mind searching for a way to pass the time, he found himself drifting into the memory of what had occurred before they left town. Alfred bit the inside corner of his lips, praying that his young body would stop being so damn hormonal. Sadly, the world was against Alfred and his need steadily began to grow more apparent. On one particularly rocky portion of land, Arthur's body rubbed against him in such a way that he could not prevent the low groan from emerging from his tightly pressed lips. Damn! He inwardly cursed, scooting as far back as he possibly could without causing Arthur to fall. It was at times like this, he really hated being as young as he was.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Arthur flushed at the saying and the wink, glancing away sharply. Victoria shifted underneath him, neighing loudly at the interaction of the other two that were keeping them company on the ride. Arthur pattered the side of her neck, shushing her slightly, he couldn't have her laughing at Alfred and Liberty, but it seemed she was going to any way. Arthur turned back to the two as the sound of their walking grew closer to him and Victoria. Victoria seemed to like Alfred seeing has how she hadn't been overly violent towards him, in fact she seemed to like him. She proved that when she let Alfred on, or she didn't try anything because Arthur was on as well.

Arthur leaned into Alfred when he got on and situated, the feeling he had come to love returned. He let his hands slip from the reins when Alfred grabbed them. The ride was mostly silent, only being broken by the times Alfred spoke and caused Arthur to blushed the moment he linked it somehow to him. However when the American shifted away from him he frowned, however he could slightly feel why. He didn't see the problem, after all they had in a way released with the other there. Of course it didn't help Arthur from not thinking up a dark fantasy.

"Alfred, is something wrong?" He asked, even though he already had an idea.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Alfred pressed his face against the top of Arthur's hair, his cheeks stained pink from his embarrassment. Damn him and his young body. Damn him and his hormones. Didn't he just take care of this problem not more than a few hours ago? Although, he hadn't felt as satisfied as he usually did... perhaps he just needed Arthur. No! He couldn't think like that! He loved Arthur and he wouldn't push him into doing something he wasn't comfortable with. Heck, he wasn't even sure he was comfortable with it! He hadn't even kissed anybody until a few days ago, let alone gone down that road before. Besides, how did men even do anything anyway? Well besides touching each other. Oh god, thinking about this was not doing anything to help out his straining erection. He swallowed painfully and scooted back as discretely as possible. "Um well... Nothing's wrong Arthur. I'm just a little..." Was there a way to say this without being completely mortified in the process? Probably not, but he couldn't help but wish. "Excited," He finished, tilting his head to stare intensely away from the back of Arthur's head. Did he think he was a pervert or something? Lord he probably did! Was he a pervert? Normal people didn't become aroused by riding a horse with somebody!

"I'm sorry Arthur. I couldn't help it! Really!" Stupid, stupid Alfred! When he got home, he was locking himself in his room and never coming out until he learned how to control his own body's reactions! Arthur probably wanted nothing to do with an inexperienced child with absolutely no sense of self-restraint. Lord any minute he was either going to start making fun of him, or turn away in disgust. Neither of those options sounded like very much fun for Alfred, but he would understand if that's what the Brit did. "You can laugh if you want... I would completely understand." He said miserably, his head dropping in distress. At least Mattie and the stupid Frenchie were no longer traveling with them - lord knows those two would have a field day teasing him about this. He continued silently cursing himself, trying to ignore the sensation of his need pressing up against his jeans in an increasingly painful manner. He groaned softly and focused solely on looking anywhere but the man in front of him. Damn his life!
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Arthur grinned as he felt Alfred press his face in his hair. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling. "I know," He said gently reaching down to the hand that still lingered on his hip. He knew Alfred was young, and Arthur had been a mess when he was around that age. His brothers use to tease him when he would get aroused over the smaller things, but there was little he could do. Alfred was obviously the same. "I understand, I won't laugh."

He smiled, leaning against back towards the American, wishing he would just come back close to him. "No one's here, what does it matter." He said, hoping this wasn't going to ruin anything they had.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Alfred appreciated the understanding tone in Arthur's voice accompanied with the light hand pressed against his own. As mortifying as the situation was, it made him feel slightly better that the other man didn't look down on him for it. To express his thanks, he quick kiss against the back of his neck. "Thanks," He murmured softly. He wasn't used to people treating him with such kindness. Well, not that he had been treated particularly badly as a child, it was just that... no one paid any attention to him really. His mother was always too busy and after Mattie left, he really didn't have anybody to play with. Perhaps that's why he ended up acting brashly or yelling loudly in order to get people's attention - because in reality, he had been denied it as a child. Alfred shook these thoughts away, deeming them unimportant to the current situation. The past was the past and there was nothing he could do to change it. Right now he had more pressing matters to attend to.

Arthur's next words threw him completely off guard. What was he saying? That it was okay for him to be like this? (Well, not that there was much he could do about it at this point - his desire's weren't exactly easy to control at this age). Or was he saying... they could do something about it? Alfred went red at the idea, but slowly shifted forward again so that he was pressed up against Arthur's backside. "Um... what do you mean by that?" He asked quietly, trying not to roll his hips to relieve some of the tension. Thankfully the air wasn't filled with any awkward tension this time around (Arthur's maturity helped out a lot), but that still left him with the problem of what to do. If he waited, he could probably make it go away just by ignoring his young body's desires but... a part of him secretly craved for more. He pressed Arthur again, a bit more anxiously this time. "What do you mean by saying that? It's not like... you would want to with a kid like me..."
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Arthur shivered at the kiss on his neck and grinned when he felt the American press himself up against his back. He could feel the American very well. He pressed himself against the American more. He chuckled slightly at Alfred's anxiousness. "I mean we can deal with your problem," He turned to a bit to face the American. "Honestly, I couldn't think of someone who I would want more." He said brushing his lips on Alfred's cheek because seeing as that's all he could reach.

"Of course it doesn't have to be in a certain way." Arthur said with a smirk.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:26 pm

A shiver of anticipation ran down his body at Arthur's words. Oh god, he really had meant what he thought he meant. Alfred swallowed thickly and found himself pressing even closer against Arthur (if that was even possible). When he tilted his head to speak and brush his lips against his cheek, Alfred couldn't help but let out a low groan of pleasure. This really was happening - he wasn't the only one who desired the other. But what would they do to uh... as Arthur put it 'take care of his problem'? The Brit's next words confused him even further, although this time he had a vague (perhaps somewhat delusional) idea of what he meant. He flushed a deeper red and leaned in closer, as if to catch the hidden meaning within Arthur's words. "W-what do you mean it doesn't have to be in a certain way?" Still, despite not quite knowing where this would end up leading the two, Alfred had already slowed Victoria's pace until they came to a complete halt.

They sat for a moment in silence, only the sounds of the desert reaching them. Alfred shifted nervously, but somehow managed to find the courage to press a quick kiss against Arthur's neck. There was nothing around them save for stars and sky, just like his dream from the other night. If only he wasn't so tripped up in his own awkwardness, the moment would have held the same perfection. "Um... I've never d-done anything before. But if it were with you... I would like to try..." Please don't let this be a joke, He silently prayed as he slid off of Victoria's back onto the ground. It was both relieving and mortifying to be off the horse. On one hand, he no longer was sitting in the same uncomfortable position he had been, but on the other, the tent in his pants was impossible to miss. Alfred blushed in spite of himself. Feeling less confident than ever, he turned his attention back to Arthur and offered a hand up to help him down if need-be. "What now?" He asked nervously, not wanting to be the one to initiate contact but desperately needing to at the same time. "We don't have to do anything of course! I don't want to push you or anything. I love you Arthur, I would never want to do anything that would suggest otherwise. Please believe me." He rambled on and on, doing his best to fight off anxiety. What had he gotten himself into?
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:17 am

Arthur blushed as Alfred shifted closer and groaned slightly. Arthur was use to having someone grind behind he before, a couple times actually. It had been lustful, Arthur had a way of getting to people, and he had gotten somewhat use to being shoved up against wall while someone eased their lust harshly on him. Of course he would talk dirty to get it over with because in reality he was uninterested in them. However with Alfred it was a different story. He found he wanted everything about Alfred, and with Alfred so close and hard for him, it was causing a tent of it's own in his pants. Arthur shivered at Alfred's words and closeness. He knew if he weren't one Victoria or injured he would have jumped the man and ravished as Francis had put it before.

However Alfred slid off Victoria causing Arthur to frown a bit. He turned and took Alfred's help to get down. He grinned slightly at the American's rambling before putting a figure to his lips. "I believe you, Alfred, I'm use to the physical part of a relationship, if that's what one wished to call it." He said calmly, debating if he should tell Alfred very few of times had known the person's name. He shook his head, abandoning the thought from his head, feeling it might make Alfred think he was overly desperate. "We don't have to do anything big," he said, leaving like sex unsaid. "However the question should be if you're comfortable." Arthur's hands dropping to the American's jeans, and fiddling with the belt loops, green eyes starting up at the American.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 am

Alfred's ramble came to a screeching halt the moment Arthur's finger pressed lightly against his lips. There was that understanding look in his eyes again, making this horribly awkward situation seem perfectly normal. Alfred smiled gratefully, his heart filling with love and admiration for the man before him. This wasn't an easy topic for him (obviously), having never had a reason to even consider it before. But despite his inexperience and obvious anxiety, Arthur continued to be patient with him. It helped ease his nerves and made answering his next question much easier. Although he was still terrified about doing something wrong, as long as Arthur was there to smile for him, he would be alright. "I'm still nervous..." He admitted, shifting awkwardly from one foot to the other. Heat rose into his face when he realized that the Brit's fingers were now fiddling playfully with the loops of his jeans. If they were to move, even slightly they would touch... He swallowed thickly and tried to ignore it for now. There were still some things that needed to be said.

"Um... I am still nervous about... well, everything." Such as messing up, embarrassing himself, making Arthur hate him, just to list a few. "But," He said, reaching a hand up to gently graze Arthur's cheek. He stared quietly for a long moment into the other man's beautiful green eyes, finding comfort in the understanding he found there. How had he ever managed to stumble upon somebody so perfect? What could he have possibly done to deserve being loved by Arthur? He was just some stupid kid from Virginia trying to make a name for himself - how had he managed to fall in love along the way? He had never planned to do that. But he was slowly coming to realize that perhaps the greatest things in life couldn't be planned. Sometimes, you just had to take the jump and hope for the best. Alfred leaned forward, stopping just before their lips connected. He let the tension build for a moment before breathing out the words, "I would love nothing more to give myself over to you, and only you."

Than, throwing all caution to the wind, he pressed his lips up against Arthur's, kissing him with all the passion he was worth. Passion and need began to cloud his senses, making it impossible to form any rational thought. All he knew was that he needed more of Arthur. More skin to touch, more heat to feel. Purely following instincts now, he slid a wandering hand up Arthur's shirt and began to caress his back muscles. He groaned and pushed his hips against Arthur's, needing to relieve some of the pressure. An equally solid budge met his erection, causing him to pull back and try and catch his breath. More. His body demanded, craving the feel of Arthur's hands. He just groaned and pulled Arthur close, bringing him into another passionate kiss. Both his hands found their way up into the Brit's shirt, finally tugging the offending garment out of the way to feel more skin. He let out a low groan at the sensations and tilted his head to the side to keep their lips connected. His sense were going haywire and scarcely anything had happened yet. It left an uncomfortable, yet excited feeling in the pit of his stomach. This is really happened. He was here with Arthur surrounded by the stars. And despite his nerves, he found there wasn't a place in the world he would rather be.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:34 am

Alfred's breath was warm on his face. His green eyes widened and his breath hitched as Alfred spoke. Only him? No one really wanted only Arthur. They all sort of agreed that he had a nice body and some facial features going for him. However no one was going all for him. Part of him wanted to tell Alfred off, but from what he could see it was all true and there was no denying the evidence.

Besides Alfred cut him off before Arthur could even think of forming words on his tongue. It was intoxicating, the way everything was happening. Everything about Arthur's body greeted Alfred happily, Arthur's hands working up to the other's hair, longing for the softness it had. He moan shamelessly when Alfred's hips met his own, his back arching slightly and his grip on the other's hair tightening when he moved away. However in a second Alfred was back close to him again, and his lips where on his again, Arthur found his hips creating as much friction as they could. His hands wandered down the American's chest, pulling at his shirt, his hands needing the feel of the other man's skin.

He found himself angling his head and opening his mouth to allow the American in. He moaned and the friction being man, his nails brushing the American's skin. Never before had he wanted a wall behind him so bad. The idea of Alfred shoving him against it harshly and grinding, if not even taking him, drove Arthur mad and made him thrust wildly with his hips. A sharp pain come form his left side, causing him pull away from the American's mouth. A reality shifted back to him slightly. "Alfred," he panted tugging at the man's shirt, "ground." He said attempting to lay down, he wasn't going to let his side stop him when he was enjoying this.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:02 am

Alfred leaned in closer, trying to coax Arthur back into the kiss when he pulled away. The sound of his name being said in that husky, breathless tone sent shivers down his spine. Oh god, he could barely restrain himself when Arthur was calling to him like that. He let out a low groan and attempted to press his growing need against the smaller man to relieve some of the tension, when he found that Arthur had moved. At first, he couldn't understand why he was pulling back (especially after that beautiful friction their hips had been creating), when it suddenly clicked. His side - his wound was still too tender to be jostled around too much. Immediately, Alfred dropped to his knees to help situate the injured man, offering a soft apology for being so careless. Alfred straightened up and quickly began unbuttoning his shirt, exposing his well toned skin underneath. Once he was free of it, he tossed it aside and turned his attention back to the man underneath him.

Arthur's beauty was overwhelming. His green eyes had darkened with want and his lips had become red and swollen from the intensity of their kisses. Alfred groaned painfully and unbuttoned the top of his jeans. "God Arthur..." That was all he could manage to say before pulling him into another rough kiss. The world slowly began to slip away entirely. All Alfred could find himself focusing on was the body pressed up so enticingly close to his. His fingers wandered up and down Arthur's exposed chest, playing lightly with the curve of his collarbone before traveling downwards to explore his dusty pink nipples. When he felt brave enough, he let one hand slip completely down their two forms until it rested against the half concealed skin of Arthur's hipbone. Alfred pulled his lips back, staring down at the man underneath him with want shining deep within his clear blue eyes. "I love you so much," He admitted truthfully, pulling Arthur into a slow, gentle kiss.

With slightly shaking hands, the young sheriff began to unbutton the other mans pants. His anxiety began to creep up on him, making him unsure of his own movements. Was this wrong? Too fast? What if Arthur hated it? He pulled his lips away, searching for comfort once again in the Brit's beautiful green eyes. "Is this okay? I don't really know what I'm doing..." He wasn't going to let his nerves ruin this experience for him, but he also wasn't going to just assume he knew how everything worked. Heck, he wasn't even positive he understood how men did this... Arthur would teach him though - they would go into this new world together. Slowly (just in case Arthur wanted to back out for some reason), Alfred pushed down his trousers and slipped a hand inside. Before he could question himself, he began to lightly stroke Arthur's length, doing his best to ignore the fire within his own body. "Is t-this okay?" He managed to say, staring down at Arthur with nervous blue eyes.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:52 am

Green eyes watched darkened as he watched Alfred take of his shirt. His hands and body craving to feel the muscles under the skin move. He found himself licking his lips before Alfred was over him again. The blue eyes seemed hungry staring at him, ready to eat him, which pleasured Arthur more than he ever thought someone's eyes would. He moaned into Alfred's mouth when it covered his own. His hands wandering all about the American's chest, feeling every groove and dip of his form. He was more built than Arthur, more tan as well, but Arthur wanted to memorize everything. Arthur blushed at the American's words, his breaths still coming out as pants, he was honestly speechless.

He simply accepted the soft kiss, his body burning at the man's touch. He could feel him fiddling with his pants, and he groaned in pleasure, bucking his hips at the feeling. Still something the back of his mind told him he should deal with Alfred first, but suddenly the feeling of the young American's hand on his length caused his back to arch and a deep throat moan escape him mouth. He hoped that was enough of an answer for the American and his silly question.

The Briton was lost in pleasure as Alfred stroked him slowly. "Ah...Alfred," Arthur said attempting to speak, his breath getting caught on pants and moans and tangling with his words. "Faster," he groaned out, "God, faster," his back arched and he buried his face in the American's neck, "please." He could feel is cheeks were stained red and he didn't mind.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Alfred lost as sense of reason when he heard Arthur shamelessly moan up at the open sky. Suddenly, all his fears and insecurities were being washed away, leaving on instinct and the desire to make Arthur feel as good as possible to relay on. He pulled his hand away and made quick work of his pants. He slipped them from his body completely and tossing them off to the side, leaving Arthur completely naked underneath him. His breath caught in his throat. Arthur looked lovely with his hair mussed and skin pinked from arousal. His slender form was not unlike a women’s, although Alfred found himself loving the smaller hips and well toned legs. The American crouched down and began planting kisses along every inch of that beautiful body, marking his pale skin with tiny love bites to show his attentions. When he reached Arthur's pelvis, he skipped over his erection and went straight on down to plant nips against his inner thighs. He paid special attention to the area just of the left of his prominent arousal - sucking and biting the pale skin until it left a mark he could look back on with pride.

Eventually, he decided to quite teasing and go back to what Arthur needed - direct contact. Alfred leaned up to once more capture his delectable lips in a heated kiss while one hand slid down to stroke the Brit's length. Before where his touches had been soft and unsure, now his movements were firm and slightly aggressive. Having Arthur underneath him, moaning and calling out to him was so arousing that Alfred could barely stand it. He no longer felt like a foolish little boy. If he could evoke such a strong reaction from a man who had been in this kind of situation before, he must not be totally incompetent. More than that, he felt incredible. He wanted nothing more than to make Arthur feel good like that because of him, only him. A part of him was competing with the other men he had been with, to outpace them, even if it meant putting off his own pleasure. Alfred's lips traveled down Arthur's long neck, creating another collection of love bites to look back on. He bit back a low groan when his erection rubbed painfully against his jeans. He was so hard that it almost hurt, but he refused to pull back and relieve some of the tension. Arthur's pleasure came first - he wanted him to be happy and satisfied before he even thought about taking care of himself.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Arthur growled a bit when Alfred's hand was suddenly gone, only to be followed by the Briton's pants. He yelped a bit at the sudden feeling of the night air, only to have it replaced with Alfred's warmth soon after. Arthur had been naked before in front of people, but no one worshiped is body as such, which caused him to blush birghter. He was quickly lost in pleasure again when the American's hand returned.

He felt the American on his neck slightly, the pleasure coming from his lower reign was over clouding must of his senses. Still he bit harshly on Alfred shoulder, not caring much if he hurt him, for he sucked and ran his tongue along the spot, moaning into it as well. Everything was driving him crazy and over the edge. When he unlatched form Alfred's shoulder, his green eyes searched for the blue eyes, before dragging them American into a wild kiss as he felt himself nearing his peak. Withdrawing felt his hips bucking wildly for more friction.

"Ah...so," Arthur panted, his eyes squeezing shut and his toes curling, his nails gripping onto anything he could find. "Hah! Faster-harder," he breathed willing himself to hold out for a little longer. He couldn't not with Alfred all around him. His eyes sprang up but his vision was white, his body pressed as much against Alfred as it could manage. and he wasn't sure if he produced a name, word, or moan as he came harder than he ever think he had.

He came down from his orgasm still panting and covered in sweat. The night air not as chilly as he would have thought. His sense came back to reality, his green eyes staring up Alfred. He brought his head to gently cup his cheek before grinning. "You're turn," his said as he hand quickly worked it's way around Alfred's length to return the favor.

Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Arthur's reactions were thrilling. Every moan, every thrust of his hips, and every bite, scratch or frantic look sent shivers of pure pleasure down the American's spine. He loved every little tilt of the head and arching of the back he caused, and wanted nothing more to watch and experience being the one who could evoke such wonderful feelings in the man he loved. Alfred pressed his body closer to Arthur's, meeting his frantic kisses with the same amount of heat and moaning when the teeth connected with the tanned skin of his shoulder - he happily took it all as his hand worked frantically on Arthur's need. His world was filled with Arthur and he was perfectly content to stay there forever, basking in the beauty of him.

He could feel he was close by the tightening of his lower regions. Alfred threw all teasing aside and moved his hand up and down at a frantic pace, fighting back to urge to thrust his own hips at the beautiful sight of Arthur writhing underneath him. Suddenly, the dam broke. Arthur arched up into his hand, tossed his head back against the dirt and let out a indistinguishable cry of ultimate satisfaction. Alfred's blue eyes drank up the erotic sight. As he lay in the dirt, sweaty and trying to recover his breath, Alfred brought his soiled hand up to his lips and lapped up his essence with vague curiosity. Not a particularly pleasant taste, but he lapped it up anyway, figuring he had to clean up his hand anyway. He stopped when Arthur turned his attention back up to him, lusty green eyes staring up with a devious expression. He almost choked in surprise when a hand found it's way into his jeans.

Alfred tossed his head back, letting out a loud moan at the sensations now coursing through his veins. Arthur's hand felt incredible against the heated skin. Having never been touched this way, everything was heightened into a mind blowing experience. He bucked his hips up towards the smaller man's hand, mouth falling open in a constant moan. "Arthur! T-touch my hair too!" He cried out, dropping to his forearms to expose his sensitive cowlick to the other man. Sweat formed over his body and his arms began to shake from strain. So good... God this felt so good. He wanted more, no needed more. Alfred pressed his face up against Arthur's neck, letting out another desperate moan. "Please! D-don't stop! God more!"
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:30 pm

"Eager, are we?" Arthur said with a smirk as Alfred came closer to him. However Arthur allowed his hand to wander up into the sheriff's hair and fiddling with his cowlick. Honestly the thing seemed inviting to fiddle with, still Arthur kept a majority of his attention of pleasuring Alfred with his hand. He turned his head to whisper into the American's ear. "Trust me, I don't plan on stopping. However you pants might become a problem when you...release."

He gave the shell of the ear a quick kiss before whispering again. "I'm going to this un-for-get-able," Arthur said, letting every syllable roll of his tongue. "Do you want details?" Arthur said, the speed of his hand picking up speed. "Either way, I'll make you wither."
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:42 am

Alfred felt like he was on fire. The world around them faded away completely as Arthur’s thin fingers worked his need with expert skill - causing him to focus blindly on the pleasure coursing through his veins. His lips were parted and unfiltered moans were spilling out as he was steadily brought closer and closer to completion. “A-Arthur!” He cried out, thrusting his hips up desperately when one sly finger began fiddling with his cowlick. The heated voice dripping with lusty promises against the sensitive shell of his ear sent shivers down his spine and god, had his accent always been that sexy? Alfred couldn’t find himself caring at the moment because Arthur’s hand had just picked up speed. An embarrassing whine managed to escape from his kiss swollen lips at the sudden change of pace. Too much. Too good. Oh god so close! “I-I’m going to…” His abdomen tightened as he was suddenly shoved over the invisible edge. His vision went white and he threw his head back, letting out one last cry of what might have been Arthur’s name. Slowly, he became aware of his sweaty, shaking body again and dropped onto his side to avoid falling on Arthur.

“Hah…” He panted heavily, clutching the ground beneath him for support. That had been incredible. Was it always like that with another person? Or when he was with Arthur, did everything just automatically become ten-times more magical? He didn’t know, but that didn’t stop him from scooting closer to the Brit and pressing his burning face against his neck. “Thanks,” Alfred whispered quietly, curling his body up around him like a child seeking comfort. Slowly, he let his brilliant blue eyes drift shut. They still needed to get back to town (traveling during the day would end just making the journey feel longer thanks to the intensity of the sun), but after the intimacy they had just shared, Alfred wanted to lay with Arthur for a bit. The desert was surprisingly quiet, save for their light breathing and the occasional coyote calling up to the moon. What a perfect moment… it was better than anything he could have ever imagined. “Arthur?” He said quietly, sitting up a bit to stare into his emerald green eyes. “This… won’t be the only time for things like that… right?” He flushed a bit, feeling like a child for saying so, but he needed to know. He still had yet to convince himself that any of this was real. If Arthur were to walk out of him now, he would be sure that his heart would break in two. “To be intimate I mean…”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:15 am

Arthur slide his hand out of Alfred's pants with as much ease as he got it in. He blushed slightly at the sight of it, it wasn't something he hadn't seen before, it was just this time it was from someone he had feelings for. He almost wasn't sure what he should do about it. Usually he would lick it off with a look that left the other wanting more, but Arthur had already had enough and would walk off. Still there weren't many ways to clean it up in the dessert, so he did it as quick as he could, before Alfred scooted closer to him and buried his face in the Briton's neck. Arthur grinned, gently fiddling with the bit of hair at the base of Alfred's neck.

"You're welcome," Arthur said as he stared up at the stars. Honestly the view was amazing, almost ten times better then when he would sneak out with the other boys and stop short in a field staring up at them. He felt like he hadn't given the western part of America, and America in general, enough credit, a lot seemed untouched and beautiful.

He turned at the sound of his name, finding the American's blue eyes staring right at him. He tried not to grin as boldly as he did, but he couldn't help it. He leaned up to plant a small kiss on Alfred's forehead, moving some sweaty locks of hair out of way. Arthur wanted so much more of Alfred than just than. Everything about Arthur's world was shifting away from what he knew and loved, but it had leaf him to Alfred and was being replaced by everything about the man before him. Half of his mind told him Alfred would probably find someone he fancied better, and Arthur would no doubt be put to the side. This was all experimenting and it was just taking time away till things would shift away from him again. Arthur felt his eyes water a bit at the thought. Still the other half screamed and yelled at him not to let the American go, not for anything. I don't want this to be the first and the last he thought.

He swallowed before he answered. "God I hope not," Arthur said resting his forehead against Alfred's and closing his eyes. It was just the beginning and to have it end so soon would crush him. "I don't really plan on it either."
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:33 pm

The minute Arthur rested his forehead against his own and let those words pass through his lips, Alfred instantly relaxed. A smile formed on his lip and he couldn't help but lean in, stealing a quick, but meaningful kiss from the Brit. He still loved him, so that meant the experience had been good for him too. Thank goodness - now that he wasn't distracted by the lust and pleasure, he had been terrified that his lack of experience had prevented Arthur from reaching the same level of satisfaction. But with a few simple words accompanied with gentle touches to his face instantly convinced him of the beauty of their first experience together. He wasn't totally convinced that was how full on love making worked with men, but for their first time being intimate with each other, it couldn't have been more perfect.

"I'm glad... I don't plan on this being it either," Alfred said, laughing lightly. He continued smiling brightly and slid both his arms around Arthur's naked body, pulling him up close against him. They would have to get moving soon, but for now, it was nice to just enjoy each others company. After all, he had a feeling that since they had announced their partnership (well, their professional partnership anyway) they would be becoming a lot busier soon. His little town may not have many problems in it, but their actions during the train heist and after were bound to pull them both down a crazy road. The American smiled and pressed his face up against Arthur's neck again. As long as he had the Englishman with him, he knew they could take whatever the world decided to throw at them.

"Mm..." He moaned lightly, exhaustion settling into his young body after the remaining glow of his orgasm faded away. "Too bad we can't sleep out here... I wouldn't mind being held by you a little longer." Still, he did not pull away. Alfred's eyes drift shut and his body relaxed into the hard ground. They needed to get going. Any minute, Liberty was going to come over and start nuzzling his face to get him moving again, but until than, he wanted to rest. After experiencing so many intense feelings in such a sort time, his body was tired. He wondered if he would ever get used to it. Well, Arthur said that this wouldn't be the first time they did things like this, so perhaps he would. Alfred blushed at the thought and tilted his head up to look up at his loves face. "Hey Artie... is what we just did... is that how men make love?"
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Alfred's warmth could put him to sleep any chilly night, what they did or not. Arthur could feel his eyes growing heavy, and the idea of just staying sounding like a nice idea. He shifted a bit more into the warmth, still listening as Alfred talking. He chuckled slightly to himself. Going back was going to be hell, Arthur was sure everyone in town was going to have a problem that need some sort of tending to and Alfred was going to hardly be able to register it all in the state he was in. Arthur was quite sure some higher Sheriff would come riding along, after all Alfred had caught a few things against him. Arthur sighed, not wanting to really think about it, because it was only a matter of time before his temper cracked and he was telling someone off who he honestly shouldn't. Still he hoped he could get a bath and clean up some, he was sure lying naked on the dusty ground was not helping.

The sudden questioned startled Arthur a bit. He had never really thought of two men making love, then again Arthur hadn't really met a couple who were both men and carrying on with things like normal couples did. However making love and sex were fundamentally the same thing, just fancy terms and different emotions he figured, so he could still somewhat answer the question. "No, not really," Arthur said, leaving some room for error, because there were actual feeling involved, but not exactly the way of making love is usually meant. He blushed a bit, wondering if he was going to have to explain intercourse between two males right then and there. "What we did...was...just scratching the surface." Arthur said slightly unsure how to put it.

He buried his face in Alfred's chest, willing his blush away. "I'm going to need a bath," he muttered into the young sheriff's chest trying to change the subject, because there would be a time and a place for explaining what Alfred was asking. "We should best be going before the sun even thinks of coming up."
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Alfred took in this new information thoughtfully. So if what they had been doing was only the beginning, that left him to wonder just what else there was. Well, he understood how men and women made love (even he wasn't that dull), but with two men... he couldn't quite figure out the mechanics. At least one of them seemed to know how to go about everything, so if they ever did get to that stage (and he hoped they would), Arthur could lead the way. The American opted not to press the subject any further tonight though. He was a tad bit too sleepy to fully comprehend the information anyway. "Well," He yawned a bit, happily nuzzling his nose against Arthur's choppy blond locks, "You'll have to explain it to me at some point. Because, I would really like to make love with you Arthur."

When the Englishman spoke again, he couldn't help but let out a childish groan and tug the smaller man closer to him. He was so comfortable out here. Besides, returning to town just meant having to deal with more petty problems. But he knew Arthur was right. He had made a commitment to those people, and even though he hated it at times, he would hold to that promise. At least he wouldn't be so alone anymore. "Fine... But I'm going to ride with you still." He said, pulling back away from Arthur in order to straighten up. Grabbing their clothing off the ground, he handed off Arthur's before working to button up his own shirt. When he reached the bite-mark Arthur had made on his shoulder, he traced the tender skin with a happy sort of smile. "Looks like you marked me pretty good there Artie." He teased, doing up the last button with ease. Fixing his pants proved to be somewhat more difficult. Already the semen had begun to dry, leaving him feeling dirty and uncomfortable. As he worked the button back down over his pelvis, he silently promised himself a nice long bath when they got back into town.

Once they were both (somewhat) presentable, he walked over to where the horses lay. Liberty was resting peacefully by a small tree, looking quite content besides Victoria. The sight brought a smile to his face and he offered each mare a gentle pat down their manes before calling them to their feet. With their reigns in hand, he walked back to Arthur. "Ready?" He asked, giving him an apologetic smile. Without waiting for a response, he pulled Arthur into his arms and situated him onto Victoria with ease. "It's not too much longer. We should get there before morning," Alfred said, getting on behind Arthur. He gave the smaller man a quick kiss against the back of his neck before taking the reigns to begin the last leg of their trip. It was all Alfred could do not to fall asleep, but thankfully the constant motion made it impossible for him to drift off completely. "Shouldn't be too much longer." He mumbled sleepily against Arthur's hair, fighting to keep his blue eyes open.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Arthur blushed brightly at Alfred's words, but he was happy Alfred seemed to drop the subject, nuzzling more into his chest. No one had said that to him before and he felt like a girl for blushing so much. There's a first time for everything he thought to himself. He sighed when Alfred pulled away and handed him his clothes. Arthur wanted to stay like that forever but it was for the best. "I don't mind, it will probably be a bit easier now," Arthur said taking his clothes from Alfred. He slipped into his shirt buttoning it up quickly, he was use to getting dressed quickly when things were said and down. However the love bits Alfred had left all over him caused him to blush and remember everything about it, not like he wanted to forget about anything like he usually did. He slid his pants on slowly, before easing himself up to his feet carefully.

"I'm the one who should be saying that," Arthur said smugly. He remembered how he would always tell people no love bites where someone could notice them, or just none at all. Yet he had said no such think to Alfred and he didn't mind. "I have way more than you thank you." Arthur said as he did his pants and tucked his shirt in, out of habit of getting dressed after events like such that had just happened.

Arthur yelped when Alfred grabbed him and placed him on Victoria, making him again feel a bit girlish. Alfred joined him soon enough and his kiss still sent shivers down the Briton's back. Still he could feel the other starting to dose off behind him. Arthur sighed, he should have let Alfred sleep a bit, but once they got back Arthur would make sire the American had enough sleep before he let anyone deal with him. He sighed, he felt he should at least try to keep the American awake.

He tried to think of something in his life worth telling the American. Of some reason his brain remembered a question Alfred asked, what seemed like years ago, but it was only days. "I'm the second youngest in my family," he said suddenly. "Sorry I just remembered the question you asked me days ago and felt you needed an answer." Arthur said looking at Alfred's hands on the reins. He hoped it would kick start some conversation that would help keep Alfred more awake than he currently was.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Alfred jerked himself out of his light slumber at the sound of Arthur's voice. At first, he was confused by the Brit's seemingly random statement. But after a few seconds of quiet deliberation, his mind brought him back to one of their earlier conversations. Oh right, he had forgotten, Arthur had four brothers, each of them stationed around in different countries. That was sort of a sad occupation seeing as none of them probably ever got to see each other (especially Arthur, considering he was on the other side of the ocean). "Do you miss your brothers?" He asked, keeping his nose pressed up against his hair (he was far too tired to pull back from such a comfy position). "I bet you do. I missed Mattie when we were separated. Is that why you want to go back to England?"

Suddenly, cold reality snapped Alfred back into full alertness. Arthur would be going back to England. The whole purpose of their partnership was to save Arthur from the cruel fate of being a criminal for the rest of his life. That way, the two of them would become legends of the west and he could go back to England in order to rub it in his father's face. They had agreed to this at the beginning, but with all that had happened, Alfred had simply let it slip his mind. "I'd forgotten that you were going back to England someday," He said, tightening his grip around the older man a bit. Lord he was so stupid! How could he forgot one of the most basic terms of their agreement?! Arthur wasn't going to stay in America forever. He had already made it clear how much he detested the place and he doubted that anything would change his mind.

Alfred was quiet for the rest of the trip, silently considering what he would do when the time came for Arthur to leave. It would be a while yet - they still had to go about clearing Arthur's name and developing a new one for the two of them, but still, the end was inevitable. He loved Arthur, so much that it hurt to even considering being parted from him for even a short while. What would happen when he was left alone again? Would they still be in love when the time came? Would he be able to stand the solitude once more? Alfred didn't want to think about it. The moment he found somebody he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, a giant ticking clock was set above them, marking down the seconds until they would part forever.

The dawn was just breaking when they arrived back into town. Thankfully, many of the townspeople who were wandering the streets at this early hour were either too intoxicated to notice their presence, or simply were too busy to care. Either way, Alfred appreciated the lack of questioning looks. He went straight for the stables and offered the boy working there specific instructions to care for both of the horses after their long journey. Then he took Arthur by the hand and lead him down the narrow streets back to his home. Never before had he been so relieved to see the small shack of a building in his life. He let out a sigh of happiness at it's familiar sight and happily stepped inside. Everything appeared to be exactly how he left it and he marveled in the familiarity. "I don't know about you, but I think a nap is in order." With that said, he headed straight towards the bedroom and stripped out of his dirty clothing. Grabbing a clean pair of looser pants, he slipped them on and collapsed onto the bed. "Mmm... perfect..." He shifted onto one side and began yanking the covers over him. "You can sleep in here with me if you want. You're probably just as exhausted as I am."
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Arthur didn't exactly miss his brothers, he had had missed London, England more than them. America had offered him so little in the start, and it hadn't helped that he knew his father sent him there because they didn't agree and Arthur wasn't his ideal person to take over control the England branch of his business because he didn't care for it. Arthur had wanted out of America before he even set foot on its soil. However he meet Alfred and everything seemed to have flipped. England no had little for him, aside from family and people that seemed to be a bit more like him. He would still be jobless, unless he sat down and wrote, but his chances of success were so small.

Alfred feel silent after that, causing Arthur to curse his attempt to conversation. He couldn't say he didn't want to go back to England, he did. It was a part of him, but Arthur didn't know how long it would be before everything he left in America would start to get to him. He had been depressed in America for a sort while and then thing went down hill and he had things to distract him. He sighed, staring at Alfred's hands on the reins wondering if he should hold them lightly as silently say his need wasn't so great anymore. In the end he didn't and he sort of wished he had.

They arrived in town early and no one seemed to care much about their arrival, Arthur was glad seeing as how Alfred hadn't gotten off. Arthur let Alfred lead him back to his house. He grinned at the American's statement before he found his own supplies nicely placed on the floor by the door. He quickly changed out of his borrowed clothes happy to be in something that wasn't so formal after a journey like that. He went into Alfred's room and chuckled a bit when Alfred buried himself in bed.

"I'm fine," Arthur said with a small grin before leaning down and giving the young sheriff a small kiss on his temple. "You sleep now and I'll keep who I can at bay." He grinned, because someone would say something and hell would break loose in the house.

He walked out the bedroom door and shut it, before walking to the table and sat in a chair. He just waited for a knock of some sort.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:58 am

Alfred nuzzled deeper into the sheets, happy to have received the soft kiss against his temple. He was a little sad that Arthur didn't want to sleep (he wouldn't have minded cuddling a bit more), but at the same time, it would give him the opportunity to spread out all across the bed without having to worry about agitating his side. "Mm... you're the best Artie," He said, giving him a sleepy smile before gratefully snuggling back into the covers. Hopefully nobody realized he was back just yet so he could sleep for a bit longer, but he kind of doubted that would happen. Even in small towns such as this, word traveled fast and after being gone for a couple days, he was sure that the townspeople had saved up each petty problem for him to deal with the second he was available. He inwardly grumbled at the thought, but such was the life of a sheriff.

For the moment though, he pushed it all away and allowed for his tired body to relax into the sheets. It was still early in the morning and word shouldn't have gotten around about his return quite yet, so hopefully no one would bother Arthur. Although, he had a feeling that Arthur would be a worthy advisory of some of the thick-headed people of this town. He bit back a giggle, his mind conjuring up an overly dramatic scenario of Arthur running somebody off with his prickly attitude alone. Yup, he could totally see that happening. His mind continued to drift over more and more ridiculious situations (one particularly strange one involving a drunk Arthur riding a unicorn) until his exhaustion became to great to ignore. Alfred slipped into a deep slumber just before the sound of frantic knocking reverberated within the tiny home.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum