Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My boyfriend's in the band

2 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

My boyfriend's in the band - Page 26 Empty Re: My boyfriend's in the band

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:08 am

Well he would definetely dress up as James Bond, Arthur thought. Well as long as the rest of the council agreed on his idea.
As soon as the film started Arthur was absorbed in the story. He'd always loved James Bond especially the books. Even though he didn't like the new actor hat much he still liked the movie. It wasn't so bad this time.
While he watched he grabbed a hand full of popcorn now and then. And sometimes Alfred's and his hands would brush together in search of their snacks.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Whenever their hands brushed together in the search for popcorn, Alfred would blush and pull his hand away. He really wanted to hold Arthur's hand... and then he remembered he was dressed as a girl. No one would give them a second glance in he held Arthur's hand! Blushing brightly, he reached over and hesitantly took Arthur's hand in his own.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:56 am

Arthur had been completely absorbed in the movie when Alfred hesitently took his hand. He turned his had to watch his boyfriends blushing face. Of couse he couldn't see the blushing in the dark but he just knew it was there.
Arthur smiled and laced their fingers together. It sure felt nice doing this openly with noone staring at them.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Still blushing, Alfred smiled when he felt Arthur lace their fingers together. He would never admit it, but he really liked holding Arthur's hand... Smiling softly, he stayed like that for the rest of the movie, happy to be able to enjoy a nice date with his boyfriend.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:49 am

When the movie was over they stood up and left the room, still holding hands.
"I'm surprised, the movie was quite good." Arthur said. "Damn I'm hungry now. How about dinner? The resturant I mentioned earlier is just around the corner. We could walk there if you don't mind."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 am

Alfred clung to Arthur's hand, glad to have something to hold onto as he tried to walk normally in heels. "Well... If it's not too far, we can walk..." He just didn't want to trip in these stupid shoes. How girls could walk in them so easily was still a mystery to him.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 am

Arthur nodded. "Really just around the corner. Hold on tight so that you won't fall."
He said laying an arm around Alfreds waist to make sure he wouldn't trip. When the older teen saw how difficult it must be to walk on those heels he suddenly felt a great respect towards all those women who wore these things every day.

The walk didn't take long though just like Arthur had said. They reached a nice looking indian resturant and entered it.
"A table for two?" The young waitress asked and when Arthur nodded she let them to a table near the window. Arthur liked those best since one could watch the near river and the ships on it. When he was a child he and his family had lived in a large house by the sea and he'd loved it more than anything. So it was no wonder that when they moved to the states that he'd been pretty disappointed when the only water he could find there was the small pond in the back yard.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Alfred leaned against Arthur for support, glad that he had something to lean on as he walked. It was hard but when they finally arrived at the restaurant, he was grateful. Maybe he could take the heels off under the table... They were squishing his feet.

Once they got a table, Alfred smiled and sat down. It was a nice view... He looked over at Arthur and grinned. "This place is really nice, Arthur... I'm glad you thought of coming here!" Alfred took Arthur's hand from across the table, smiling softly at his boyfriend.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:42 am

Arthur smiled as well. "I'm glad too. It's a very nice place and it would have been a shame if you'd missed it. I just hope you can take spicy food well."
The food wasn't actually all that hot, at least Arthur thought so. But many people had problems with food like that so he hoped that Alfred wasn't one of them.

"So, how did you like the movie? I have to admit that I think it was pretty good."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:35 am

"It'll be fine. I can eat pretty much anything." Which was true. Alfred had yet to find a food that he hated. Sure, there were things that he didn't really like but if he was hungry, he would eat them. Matthew always teased him about having some kind of black hole for a stomach...

Smiling, he looked through the menu, trying to pick something to eat. "I liked the movie. Lots of action, which is awesome."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:50 am

Arthur chuckled. "That's what I thought. You're a glutton. If you'd quit sports you would turn fat soon."
The older teen grabbed the menue and thought about what he wanted. He liked most of the food here so it was hard to decide. When the waitress came back to take their orders he picked the daily special.

"I also take a soda please. How about you?" He asked towards Alfred.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Alfred gaped at Arthur and huffed at him before burying his face in the menu once more. Stupid Arthur so damn attractive and yet he could be such a total jerk.. Although that was okay, he supposed... Arthur was pretty nice to him normally.

Ordering something that looked good, Alfred smiled a little and nodded at Arthur, indicating that he wanted a soda as well, without having to talk to the waitress.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 am

Understanding the hint Arthur ordered a soda for Alfred as well. When the waitress went back to the kitchen he looked out of the window again and suddenly had an idea.
"How about a walk on the river after dinner? There are hardly any stones on the riverbank and the sand should still be warm from the sun so you don't need to wear your shoes." Arthur suggested. Walking barefood was probably the only way to make it enjoyable for Alfred anyway. And even though it had been his idea to put his boyfriend in a dress and all he didn't want him to feel pain. He actually wanted this to be a nice, and well maybe even a bit romantic, date.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Once the waitress left, Alfred looked out the window as well, enjoying the view. It was lovely out there... "A walk?" Well, if he didn't have to wear these stupid heels... He wanted to spend time together with Arthur and this would be a good way to do it. "I would love that." It sounded... romantic. Maybe Arthur was trying to get them to have romantic dates... It sounded really nice.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:19 am

"Good. It's been quite a while since I came here so I'm curious if anything has changed." Arthur said smiling.
"Too bad that you're in "disguise" today. Next time we visit my parents we should bring swim clothes." He suggested. "Or don't you like swimming?"
It was a possibility after all even though Arthur couldn't really understand why someone could not like it. His whole family loved all sorts of water sports so it was probably no wonder.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Alfred smiled a little bit when Arthur smiled, happy to be finding out things that his boyfriend liked. So, the river and swimming was something Arthur liked...

"I like swimming, I guess. Though I do prefer football to any other type of sport." That was why he had tried so hard to become quarterback. It was what he had always wanted to play.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:10 am

Arthur chuckled. "Well I thought so since you're our quaterback." He smiled.
"But to be frank, even though guys who play football are very atractive most of the time and I kind of have a thing for them, I never really understood what's so great about that sport. Scott tried to show me the "awesomeness" of american football hundreds of times and really he just failed. But I guess it's the same with you guys and football...ah damn, you call it soccer. I always forget that."
Arthur would never get used to call football soccer.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 pm

"I dunno, it's just really fun, I guess." Alfred laughed softly and smiled across the table at Arthur before trying to figure out how to explain why he thought football was so fun. "I don't really know... It's just really fun, I guess. You like soccer better though, huh?" Alfred laughed softly, knowing that many English people liked soccer.

(( Also, I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I'll be gone for 2 weeks ;u; ))
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:15 am

"I definetely like it better then football." Damn that sounded so wrong in his mind. Why couldn't those Americans just agree with the fest of the world and call it football?
"Maybe I should try to play it sometime. But soccer will always be my favourite."
Arthur was pretty sure about that. In his mind there was no better sport on earth than soccer.
"Anyway you should try soccer too. It's amazing."

((Have fun.^^))
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:35 pm

"Well, I really like it... And we can play together!" Alfred smiled at Arthur and wondered if he should try soccer sometime. Well, only if Arthur would play with him. That would be a lot of fun. Smiling a little, he looked over at Arthur and took his hand, blushing softly.

((I'm back~))
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:59 am

Arthur smiled when Alfred took his hand. It felt nice to be able to do it in public like all the other couples. Arthur could see how people looked at them and in some cases he was sure it was jealousy.
A few minutes later their food arrived and they began to eat. Ah how he'd missed the food of this place. It was just heavenly.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Blushing a little bit, Alfred returned Arthur's smile, content to just sit there with him until their food arrived. He poked at it, noticing how Arthur instantly started to dig into it. Laughing softly, he started to eat as well. The food was different but delicious!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 am

The older teen enjoyed his food. Indian food sure was his favourite. "So, how do you like it?"
He asked Alfred after a few bites. "Hope it's not too spicy."
Arthur remembered that his brothers weren't to fond of this kind of food because of the spices. The only one who had shared his passion for indian food had been his first boyfriend, he remembered a bit nostalgicaly. Cooking with him had also been lots of fun. But well, that was history and he had Alfred now. So it was probably better to forget about it.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 am

"It's really good!" Alfred smiled and continued to eat, unfazed by the spiciness of the food. He loved all kinds of food and ate pretty much everything, so he was used to hot and spicy food, as well as junk food. They ate in peace, chatting sometimes but mostly enjoying their food. After all, they would have time to talk as they walked along the river.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:09 am

Arthur was glad that Alfred liked the food. "That's good. There's a pretty amazing resturant near our school. We could go there sometime." He suggested.
After finishing the food they went down to the river where Alfred could finally get rid of his high heels. "Feeling better now?" Arthur asked and took Alfreds hand in his. Holding hands like this felt really great. Too bad that they couldn't do it all the time.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum