Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 27 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:50 am

Alfred raised his eyebrow at that and he couldn't help but chuckle.

It really almost seemed as if they made their vows. Though if he actually did marry Arthur, then he would prefer him to be in a male's wedding outfit. If only because it wasn't a case of wishing that one of them was a woman.

No. This was a case of two men falling in love and wanting to marry one another.

And even though they probably would never be able to actually get married...he could at least imagine.

"I...might be carrying some around with me just in case," He teased lightly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 27 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:02 am

Should they ever be able to marry (although it was extremely unlikely), then Arthur would have felt much, much more comfortable in men’s clothes. Although, being in a dress just for Alfred’s eyes wasn’t as bad as he’d thought it would be. He’d thought that he’d be all haughty and grumpy all night; he probably would have been if the dress was pink.

He was surprised by that revelation but laughed nonetheless.

“I’m amazed that you haven’t jumped me,” he commented jokingly. “For how long have you been carrying it around?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:06 am

Alfred couldn't help but smile a bit as he looked at Arthur.

He could never force him in a dress. After all, they were both men. If Arthur wanted to...then he wouldn't argue against it but he had a feeling that if they ever did get married, that both would be in men's clothes. And it only made him wish that he could marry Arthur.

If only he could.

He gently squeezed Arthur's hand, looking down at the other.

"Mmm, about a week, actually."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:15 am

To be able to publicly be with Alfred would be bliss. No one would be pressuring Arthur to impregnate Maddie, no one would complain about them spending all of their time together, either. And they would rule Albion and Columbia together.

He laughed a little, squeezing Alfred’s hand right back.

“I think you planned this, Prince,” he smirked up at Alfred, taking the other’s hands and placing them on his waist again.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:22 am

Alfred couldn't help but grin at Arthur a bit cheekily.

"Oh, if it seems like a sneaky yet smart plan, then yes, I did plan it," He mused with a small smirk. Though he was certain that they both knew that it was all rather coincidental.

After all, Alfred never really thought that he would like a dress so much on Arthur.

He was more than happy though to rest his hand on Arthur's waist, lightly caressing it.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:29 am

Arthur smiled up at Alfred and leaned upwards to peck him once, twice on the lips.

“Extremely sneaky,” his eyes expressed his amusement. “You’re the stealthiest man I’ve ever met… and the most attractive.”

He slid his arms around Alfred’s neck, liking the feel of the silky fabric brushing over his arms. He watched the other carefully and enjoyed the gentle rubbing of his sides.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:37 am

Alfred couldn't help but grin at that, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

"Really? The stealthiest?" He asked curiously. "And most attractive?"

It actually was quite flattering to hear that from Arthur and it was quite obvious considering his expression.

"Well...I suppose I can't argue against you. You're always right after all."

He soon ended up wrapping his arm around Arthur's waist, tugging him forward against him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:41 am

Arthur smiled, leaning against Alfred slightly. He grinned a little at Alfred’s words about him always being right… which could have two meanings but he’d go with the nicer one.

“Exactly,” he concurred, brushing his lips over Alfred’s neck. “Well, perhaps we should make plans to, um, put the olive oil into action?” he suddenly seemed a little nervous.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:45 am

Alfred swallowed thickly, reddening at that and suddenly his throat felt dry.

"You...you want to?" He asked quietly, looking over at Arthur with quite a bit of surprise. His cheeks began to redden quite a bit.

To think that Arthur...actually wanted to do something with him.

Was this for real? After so long...really...?

Despite his nervousness, he couldn't help but lean into the touches of Arthur's lips.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:41 am

Arthur gulped but slowly, he nodded. He’d wanted to do it for quite some time, but it was difficult to bring it up and… just judging by the fact that Alfred had olive oil, it was pretty obvious that he wanted to do it, too. He pursed his lips.

“I want to but… we don’t have to do it right now, if you don’t want to,” he shifted a little in Alfred’s grip. “Maybe, um, instead of forcing it,” not Alfred’s penis, “we should just be… prepared, as such the next time we start kissing and it feels right.”

Arthur was incredibly nervous just thinking about it. He knew it was going to hurt after his experience four years ago but he was sure that it’d be a lot more satisfying with Alfred, because he loved him and he’d actually fantasized about it a few times. Why would homosexuality exist if it didn’t feel at all good? Arthur was sure it would with some practise, considering that Alfred hadn’t ever done it before.

He wiggled away.

“I should take this off before it gets ruined.” He could just imagine himself tripping over or something. He turned to go back behind the screen.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:10 am

Alfred swallowed thickly and he nodded, giving Arthur a small smile.

"Yeah, that would be nice..."

After all, this would be his very first time. He was still rather nervous and he didn't want his first time to be awkward and uncertain. Definitely not. He wanted to have their first time together to come naturally. Where they could actually make love with one another without feeling uncertain and all the like.

Alfred let Arthur slip away and soon he gave him a small smile in reassurance.

"Alright. Feel free. I'll have to return it to the room sooner or later lest..." He dragged off before laughing a bit, scratching the back of his head. "Never mind about it. But you see, the bet wasn't so bad."

Though Alfred still felt a bit smug about winning the snowball fight.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:19 am

Arthur was mid-way unlacing the corset when he decided to pay attention to Alfred. He froze and glared over the screen.

“What room?” he asked dangerously.

Had Alfred stolen the dress from someone? He certainly hoped not, although he wouldn’t have been surprised.

He managed to get out of the dress pretty easily, no hips or breasts to get caught and stuck on the fabric. He placed the dress over the screen.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 am

Alfred froze at that and he swallowed thickly, feeling a bit uncomfortable now.

"I...couldn't well...really ask for a dress lest I...got rumours spread around about me liking to wear dresses as a secret hobby," He mumbled, sitting back on the bed and shifting around.

He had a feeling that he was in pretty big trouble now.

Alfred watched as the dress was placed over the screen and it left Alfred to his imagination of what Arthur...wasn't wearing now.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 am

Arthur pulled up his trousers and stormed out from behind the screen, looking extremely flustered rather than angry (although he was a little exasperated).

“You stole someone’s dress!” he told him, as though he didn’t already know. “Rumours spreading about you wearing a dress? What if a servant saw you coming into my room with the sodding dress?!” He was red in the face.

“Bloody hell, Alfred,” Arthur sighed, grimacing.

It was obvious that he was cold from the way that his hair stood on end and how his nipples protruded. He didn’t stay shirtless for long and was quick to find something warmer to cover himself up with, on top of his robe.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:40 am

Alfred swallowed and shifted around anxiously.

"I hid it under my cloak!" He argued lightly though there wasn't all that much force behind it. "I just...uh...I didn't put too much thought into it. I mean like...I was going to return it anyways," He admitted with a anxious laugh.

"I mean it's not like I could buy a dress or anything, especially in this kinda snow."

Alfred was red though as he saw Arthur shirtless and he was somewhat glad that Arthur covered himself up. It would be embarrassing to stare at his chest when he was being yelled at.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:48 am

Arthur grumbled to himself, rolling his eyes.

“Fine, fine… I can understand your reasoning,” he pouted somewhat. “Just put it back before it’s missed.” He picked up the dress and held it out to Alfred. It was a beautiful dress and he’d be sad to see it go, and even more solemn to know that he wouldn’t be able to wear it again. He felt ashamed for thinking as much. He couldn’t believe that he enjoyed it… although, he supposed that it was only Alfred, and he’d liked it too. Who knew. Perhaps Arthur would become a cross-dresser by night, in the privacy of Alfred’s gaze.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:57 am

Alfred couldn't help but smile a bit in victory at that.

Two victories in two days. He was definitely on a roll here.

"Alright, I'll make sure it's brought back." Soon enough he grabbed the dress, folding it up neatly before hiding it underneath his cloak. Pressing a quick kiss to Arthur's lips, he soon ran out of the room and towards the room that he stole the dress from.

Thankfully he didn't get caught and soon enough he hurried back to Arthur's room, not really even knocking before he came back inside.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:14 am

Arthur let Alfred kiss him but didn’t return it, to show that he was irritated more than anything else.

He waited until Alfred had left before turning to the mirror in his room, looking at himself sceptically. He was slim, not exceptionally skinny. He removed his robe now that Alfred had left, to examine himself further. He doubted that Alfred would come back now that he’d had his victory.

He had a very small waist but there were sinewy, compact muscles just visible under the skin of his stomach. His arms were not powerful but he definitely looked as though he’d be able to hold his own when in a fight. Really, he was quite feminine. He had fine facial features and was almost… curved in some places on his body. He began to wonder what breasts might look like on him, if he was a woman. Would he be blessed and heavily endowed or small?

Probably small, he decided as he touched the flat of his chest with one hand, as though trying to cup something that wasn’t there.

And his hips, would they be large? He couldn’t imagine that. And if his hair was long and beautiful, would he have even made an attractive woman. He had such large eyebrows and a long nose. Who would find those attractive on a woman?

But he had so enjoyed wearing that dress. It made him so uncomfortable just to think about it. He didn’t really want to be a woman, he was a man and happy as one (relieved actually, he didn’t have to be married off to strange men). But that dress…

Arthur jumped as Alfred returned, dropping his robe. He stared at Alfred for a few long moments before beginning to glower. He picked up the item of clothing and threw it to the side before going to his chest where he kept his clothes, searching for something else to wear.

“You scared me,” he snapped.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:06 am

Alfred pouted when Arthur didn't kiss him back but he went merrily on his way towards the room that he stole the dress from.

He was completely unaware of what Arthur was thinking. He thought that maybe Arthur just liked the dress because of the fabric. Probably no other reason. After all, who would want to be dressed as a woman when you were a man?

He didn't really know and he wasn't going to worry himself thinking about it. It wasn't as if Arthur was ever going to wear a dress again.

Though he did like how it looked on him.

It did make him wonder sometimes what Arthur would have looked like if he was a woman. Would he still have fallen in love?

Probably.

When he came in, Alfred couldn't help but bark out a loud laugh.

"I scared you? You haven't finished changing yet? It's just me. Nothing to really be scared of you know. You look like you were a thief that was just caught."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:11 am

Arthur muttered to himself beneath his breath that sounded vaguely like curse word.

“Sod off,” he ground out. “I didn’t think that you were coming back, that’s all. I was expecting it.” Thankfully Alfred hadn’t seemed to have noticed how Arthur had been standing in front of a mirror, half-naked.

He chose something to put on and pulled it over his head.

“I assume that you have come to inform me you returned it without a problem? You were quite fast.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:21 am

Alfred just laughed at that.

Truthfully, he had noticed that Arthur had been standing in front of a mirror but he didn't say all that much about it. He was pretty certain that Arthur was looking at himself and judging his body or something like that.

It wasn't anything that he really wanted to pry into. Though he couldn't help but be curious what exactly Arthur thought when he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Nah, I came back because I wanted to spend some time with you. Though I guess some good news is that I returned it without a problem."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 am

“Well,” Arthur sat on the bed, “I suppose that it is getting late now… what would you like to do?” It was a bit early for them to go to bed, but Arthur wasn’t really sure what to do. He lay backwards, looking over at Alfred as he waited for an answer.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 am

Alfred thought about it for a long moment before finally laying down on the bed next to Arthur. He scooted close to him, resting his head on Arthur's shoulder before he smiled at him.

"Well...I've been telling you so many stories... How about you tell me some?" He asked lightly, trailing his finger along Arthur's arm.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:44 am

Arthur wrapped his arm around Alfred, holding him to his side. He raised an eyebrow at Alfred’s request, looking down at him.

“A story…? What kind of story? I have no tales of travel to amaze you with, my love.” Alfred hadn’t ever really asked him to tell a story before, but he was sure that Alfred probably knew that Arthur liked storytelling, even if he was the listener.

“What would you like to hear?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:46 am

Alfred just smiled over at Arthur, getting comfortable. It seemed like something that they would have done when they were young. He really liked listening to stories though, just as much as he loved telling them.

And he wanted to hear Arthur's stories.

And once again, he felt extremely young as he cuddled up against the other prince.

"Anything. You don't need exciting travel stories. I just want to hear anything from you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next