Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 31 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:30 am

Eyes going wide when he heard Arthur shout, he couldn't help but tense up and stop his thrusts.

Arthur told him to fuck him but...did he hurt him? It sounded pleasured but how could he suddenly be pleasured when he seemed to be in such pain before?

He wanted to move again but he was worried that Arthur was accidentally hurt.

"...Arthur...?" He asked softly, panting and cheeks still red.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 31 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 am

Arthur frowned when Alfred stopped, having felt good for the first time and now he stopped?

“Don’t stop, you idiot,” he commanded, squeezing his legs around Alfred’s body. “Come on. That was good. Really good. Don’t stop.” He was babbling a little from the pain he’d originally felt and from how good he had felt just seconds ago, although that glory was fading.

“Fuck me,” he repeated, breathlessly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:38 am

Alfred only paused for a few seconds, nodding before he resumed his pace. Did he really make Arthur feel good?

Did Arthur actually shout because he pleasured him?

That knowledge...it made him grin like an idiot and he couldn't help but bury his face against Arthur's neck as he thrust harder into Arthur.

It was embarrassing that he stopped but he was more than eager to make it up.

"Nn...does it feel good?" He gasped out.

God he felt amazing.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 am

Most of it didn’t feel all that great, but Alfred would occasionally strike some sort of bundle of nerves, or something, that made Arthur’s toes curl.

“Mhmm,” he moaned his fingertips working their way into Alfred’s hair to hold him close. He knew that he wouldn’t finish before Alfred, not having enough stimulation to do so but this wasn’t too bad. This was what he’d remembered about the last time (apart from the pain). Something about it just made it so good.

“Ahhh, Alfred…” he hit the spot again, in the most pleasurable way, almost resulting in Arthur shouting again but he worried that guards would come running. “God,” he blasphemed quietly into the thick air. The room was dark, they hadn’t lit any candles. But this closeness between them in the darkness was so, so wonderful.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:58 am

Alfred swallowed thickly and he knew that he was so very close to his finish. He didn't see how he would be able to last much longer like this.

So on a whim, he reached down to pump Arthur's cock.

It felt so nice and it was hard to keep the rhythm that he had as his thrusts became more desperate and his hip movement more jerky but he hoped that it would be another added stimulation for Arthur.

Anything to make it better than his first time. Anything.

"So...so close..." He gasped out, shivering.

His hand tensed but he continued on stroking and pumping Arthur, letting out a soft whimper.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Arthur writhed on the bed beneath him as Alfred finally paid some attention to his cock, although he supposed that he probably could have done something about it himself.

He rocked his hips up against Alfred’s fist, inadvertently pushing back against Alfred’s cock whilst doing so.

“Cum for me,” he looked up at Alfred, lips parted slightly as he watched the other rut against him, losing himself. There had been no finesse in the first place, so Arthur wasn’t surprised when this started. He was happy for Alfred to go crazy, so long as it made him feel good. He wasn’t hitting that nice spot anymore but he didn’t mind too much. He had alternative stimulation now.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:09 pm

The words did it for Alfred and soon enough he was cumming deep inside Arthur.

"A-Arthur!" He moaned against Arthur's neck, muffling his moan so that any passing by servant wouldn't hear him.

It was embarrassing, cumming before his lover but even as his hips slowed down and his body grew tired, he continued on pumping the other in his hand.

He was breathing heavily and his body weak from the euphoria but soon enough he did something that even he couldn't believe he did. After all, Arthur never told him to do it and was also never looked that well upon.

He climbed down Arthur's body and slipped part of his length into his mouth, shivering at the unfamiliar taste though he continued on stroking the base.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Arthur just held on to Alfred as he came down from his high, whispering endearments to him. It made Arthur smile when Alfred said his name, resulting in Arthur groaning softly at its use, his cock twitching again in Alfred’s grip.

He continued to move his hips against Alfred’s fist, getting closer and closer to his climax.

When Alfred got off of Arthur and pulled out, Arthur had tried to grab him and keep him from moving. He had thought that Alfred was trying to leave and it made him panic that he hadn’t enjoyed it.

“Alfred what are you –”

Arthur really hadn’t expected Alfred to do what he did, considering that even he hadn’t done that for someone before – he’d had women do it for him but…

He had to cover his mouth with his hand to muffle his low moan. Now that certainly felt good. Although he was shocked that Alfred would even attempt to do something like this, or even to have heard of the action.

He drew in a shuddering breath, fingers knotting in Alfred’s hair.

“My darling… ah!”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Alfred had been offered oral sex before by less than proper women though of course he had never accepted. He knew about it and it always seemed to feel good. Or at least the idea of it.

He didn't know what to do exactly but he did as what would feel good on his own cock.

He soon took Arthur deeper into his mouth, trying a few hard sucks and a flick of his tongue.

It was weird and it tasted weird but Arthur seemed to really like it, so it only made him more eager to pleasure him just as Arthur pleasured him. They were supposed to make love...and that meant that both of them would be satisfied in the end.

That's what he wanted at the very least.

"Mm..."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:37 pm

“Nnn…” Arthur panted, his muscles contracting from the pleasure he was feeling, the heat in his stomach rising. It really did seem like Alfred knew what he was doing, whereas Arthur wouldn’t have had a clue.

“Alfred, I’m going to cum,” he gasped, eyes shut tightly. He didn’t want Alfred to get a sudden surprise and have to take it in his mouth. He wanted Alfred to be able to make a decision for himself if that was what he wanted to do or not, although probably not.

“A-ah!” he came, not quite as gratifyingly as Alfred but it still felt amazing to be like this with the one person he’d ever loved. “Alfred,” he choked, his green eyes unfocused.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Alfred didn't really know what to do when Arthur said that he was almost about to cum and so he kept his mouth there.

He should have been expecting it but he still couldn't help but wince as Arthur came into his mouth.

Maybe he should have pulled away.

Gagging a bit, Alfred soon managed to swallow it but he shivered at the feeling. Soon enough he was coughing as he wiped his mouth off with his hand.

Despite choking a bit, Alfred was glad that he could see Arthur's face when he orgasmed.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Arthur tried to return his breathing to normal, or at least get it even. He sat up and took Alfred’s face in his hands, caressing him.

“Are you alright?” he had felt Alfred gag a bit. He stroked a hand through Alfred’s hair, still looking quite dazed as he smiled at his lover. “That was… wonderful,” he murmured. It hurt for the majority of it and his backside was starting to ache now but that, he thought, could have gone much worse.

“W-what did you think? First time having sex and all that…”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Alfred finally regained himself and he smiled a bit at Arthur, licking his lips though he nodded. He couldn't help but lean against the hands caressing him.

"Mm...yeah, I'm alright. ...Did...you like what I did...?" He asked softly, a bit nervous.

After all, the last part was definitely nothing that either of them were expecting. He soon pulled himself closer to Arthur, falling down on the bed next to him before wrapping his arms around him so he could hold him close.

"...Better than I could have ever imagined," He whispered. "Especially since it's with you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Arthur blushed a little but nodded eagerly. “I’ve always liked receiving, erm, those.”

He cuddled up beside Alfred on the bed, glad that the other put his arms around him. He smiled slowly, tiredly.

“I’m so glad that I could be your first time,” he murmured, smiling against Alfred’s skin. “I’m just sorry we didn’t do it sooner but we’ll get lots of practise before you leave and it’ll get easier,” he promised. He leaned up to peck Alfred’s lips, ignoring the new strange and salty taste on his lips.

“I love you,” he sighed.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Alfred just gave him a small smile and nodded once more.

He was definitely going to keep that in mind. Even if that was also considered a sin (most likely considering it wasn't for the sake of procreation).

But still...Arthur liked it and that was enough reason for him to want to do that more with him.

Even if he gagged.

Yet as Arthur pecked his lips, Alfred could nearly feel butterflies in his stomach all over again.

"I'm glad you could be my first time also," He whispered softly. "There's no one else I would ever give it to."

Alfred smiled wider.

"I love you too.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Arthur settled against Alfred’s side, still reeling from the experience. It was extremely satisfying to finally relieve all of the sexual tension between the two of them.

He breathed out softly, looking at Alfred lovingly. He caressed Alfred’s cheek. So that was it. Alfred was no longer a virgin. Alfred had taken that from him.

“I wish I could have given mine to you, love,” he murmured, nuzzling Alfred. “But I’ve never felt so close to someone before.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:12 pm

It was odd to think that he wasn't a virgin anymore. That he lost his innocence completely to Arthur. Something that was held in such a high manner to his kingdom and to think that he finally gave it away, even outside of wedlock.

It felt amazing.

Alfred couldn't help but let out a breathless laugh just at the thought of it.

He couldn't stop his dumb smiling.

"...Me either. I'm glad you chose me though."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Arthur had never been fazed about sex outside of wedlock. His father had encouraged it, if anything. He knew the burdens of having to be wed so soon and Arthur felt like his father wanted him to have a bit of a taste of other people before his wife. He wasn’t sure on his stance about Arthur sleeping with a man, whilst married, however.

Arthur noticed that Alfred couldn’t stop smiling and so began to smile, as well. He grinned up at his lover and pressed a kiss to his chin.

“Thank you for being gentle,” he said, quieter than before as he started to feel tired from all of the exertion. His backside was beginning to ache and feel sore. But this had been a lot better than with the stable boy.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:30 am

Alfred was more hesitant to have had sex out of wedlock and especially to have sex with another man but Arthur was definitely that exception. After all, he loved him with all of his heart. He just hoped that he would continue on being his only love, even when he had duties to tend to in Columbia.

He chuckled softly, running a hand through the other's hair.

"Sorry if you end up a bit sore though," He whispered with a soft sigh though he couldn't help but close his eyes.

He was becoming extremely tired.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:36 am

Arthur hummed softly as Alfred continued to pet and love him, feeling similar to a cat of some sort.

“It can’t be helped,” he shrugged. “It’s bearable at the moment. I’m sure that I’ll be okay.” He was enjoying basking in the smell of Alfred and sex, making him feel hazy and light-headed.

“I think I’m going to fall asleep,” he muttered, eyes closing as he cuddled up to Alfred’s warmth.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:38 am

Alfred yawned a bit and he nodded lazily, just holding Arthur close. He needed his lover's warmth for the night and fuck...he was just so in love with this man.

It made him feel a bit silly, to be in love with a married man...but he couldn't help himself.

"Mm, me too... goodnight Arthur," He whispered softly as he slowly began to drift to sleep.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:44 am

Arthur felt so in love, so comfortable and so very, very wanted. He and Alfred had actually ‘consummated’ their love for one another. They really could call each other lovers now. He didn’t want this euphoria to end.

Unfortunately, it didn’t last.

The next day, Arthur was jolted awake as he heard a servant knocking on his door. They only bothered him to tell him news so whatever it was must have been important.

“Your highness, I have glorious news!”

He looked to his sit, having sat up in shock. Alfred was still there and they were both totally naked. Arthur scrambled out of bed and rushed to find different clothes to wear.

He threw Alfred’s at him, hoping to wake him if he wasn’t already awake.

“One moment!” he called out.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:47 am

Alfred nearly yelped when he heard the knocking and soon enough he was having clothes thrown at him.

He didn't know what was going on but he soon scrambled to put the clothes on, still rather tired and grumbling under his breath.

"What's happening!?" He hissed out softly as he put on the most basic of his clothes before grabbing the rest and bundling it in his arms, looking around for somewhere to hide.

After all, his presence in Arthur's bedroom while the sheets were rather...well...dirty...was not the best indication.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:54 am

“A servant wants to talk to me – a messenger most likely,” Arthur hissed back. “Hide behind the dressing screen until I tell you to come out.”

He pulled on a coat over his shirt and trousers and immediately tried to cover the bed sheets with the cover. Realising that it wouldn’t work, he threw off his coat on to the bed and checked to see if Alfred was ready before going to the door. He cleared his throat.

“Come in,” he instructed. The man outside did so, and it was indeed a messenger.

The man made his way to the middle of the room and started to get dangerously close to the screen. Arthur shifted so that he was in the way and the man could not move any further.

“Did I wake you, prince? Forgive me, you look frazzled.”

“Yes,” Arthur said bluntly. “It’s early, sir and I have little patience. Pray tell why you would bother the prince so early in the morn?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:57 am

Alfred just nodded before he quickly hurried behind the dressing screen. His heart was pounding as he hid behind there but he made sure to keep completely silent.

Hopefully they wouldn't be caught.

Though didn't Arthur say that servants only came for important things?

Was it important news?

Alfred couldn't possibly imagine what it was though.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next