Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 15 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Gilbert just frowned at Kiku, “Don’t burst a blood vessel.”

Arthur rolled his eyes.

“Look, let’s just move on. The point is, is that we’ve spoken to King Francis, whom we both know personally, and we’re trying to gather an army to march into Albion and take the capital. Should it necessitate my father being killed, then so be it.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 15 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Alfred just sighed and he sat down, just listening to Arthur speak. He knew that he would be able to convey his point better.

Obviously he was rather frustrated with Gilbert's attitude.

He had hoped that he would have been understanding but that didn't seem to be the case.

Kiku looked quietly over at Arthur and Alfred, hesitating. He was always a rational thinker and he seemed to ponder on it for a few moments.

"...Then I'll help you as best as I can. I do hope that Albion will change for the better."

Antonio nodded.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:55 pm

“Thank you,” Arthur said earnestly, smiling across at Kiku and Antonio.

Gilbert was quiet for a bit before he seemed to relent.

“So, you want us to go and kick ass in Albion, is that what you’re saying?”

“Um… yes?”

“Then I’ll help.”

Arthur breathed a sigh of relief and grinned at Gilbert.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Alfred smiled a bit at that, absolutely relieved. He was glad for Gilbert's help. He was one of the main people he had been depending on.

Antonio himself was skilled with the sword though he was quicker and more precise. Yet he also had a big chain of friends that were in his profession.

It was extremely helpful to have all of them along.

He chuckled a bit.

"Thanks you guys...so much."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Arthur put his arm around Alfred and leaned his head a little on the other’s shoulder, feeling unbelievably relieved and at peace. It seemed as though they might actually be able to do this.

“What are you going to do when you take Albion, though?” Gilbert asked quietly. “Matthe – I mean – Alfred will need to rule Columbia. What are you going to do about that?”

Arthur had his own ideas about it but he thought it best to listen to Alfred before he said anything.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Alfred just smiled and wrapped his arm around the other's waist, absolutely comfortable now and he knew that while things wouldn't be all that great just yet...it would be soon.

If they could get enough support for their cause.

Then they really could do.

"I'm...not entirely sure yet," He admitted with a sheepish and nervous smile. "At least with what we will do with the kingdoms together or what will happen with us. The kingdom has always been an important priority for me and I know that I'll have to return to it ...Do you have any ideas, Arthur?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Arthur pursed his lips, glancing away from the group.

“Actually, I just thought that it would be a good idea if we sort of… co-ruled? Of course, I’d be in charge of Albion and you, Alfred, of Columbia but I think that… well, we should move to one of the smaller forts somewhere along the border and expand it. We’d live there together and when the time comes, we will give the throne to Eleanore and William. They may each inherit a kingdom to rule.”

Arthur had no qualms to being the last of his bloodline.

“What do you think?” he asked Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Alfred looked over at Arthur in surprise, raising his eyebrows before smiling a bit.

"Well...if you don't mind handing the throne down to Eleanore and William...then...you know...I wouldn't be all that opposed to it."

In fact, it sounded rather nice. Getting one of the forts near the border and expanding on it. They could both focus on their own lands and yet also show a sign of unity as well.

And if they were able to pass this down onto Madeline's children...then that unity would become a family bond as well. Hopefully one that was just and held its values high.

He smiled.

"That would be amazing..."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Arthur smiled at his fiancé and pecked his cheek quickly, flushing slightly.

“Good.”

“Time to get drunk, I think,” Gilbert said before going to order a new round for the lot of them. Arthur had to agree. He was more than happy to start drinking.

“I’m glad you like the idea,” Arthur whispered just so that Alfred could hear. “I think that we’re going to make this work, you know?” he sounded so happy.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Alfred quietly watched the other before giving him a small smile, reaching over to kiss his lips for a long moment.

They've done this enough times to not really care if he did it in front of his friends.

"It'll work. I promise it will. People are gonna be on our side."

He soon went over to grab his drink, grinning widely before taking a few large gulps from it. Both Kiku and Antonio joined in.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Arthur kissed back and moved his chair closer to Alfred’s. But drink clearly was what was on everyone’s minds. He picked up his ale and downed the last of it. Gilbert brought him over a new one, along with the various others he’d brought across for everyone else.

He raised his drink.

“Cheers,” he said.

“Cheers,” Arthur repeated with a grin so big that it looked out-of-place on his face before taking a gulp.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Alfred just grinned widely as well and soon repeated after all the others.

"Cheers!"

He took another large gulp out of his ale and though it burnt his throat, he loved every bit of it. He had every single intention of getting drunk that night.

After all, it was a time that definitely called for celebration.

Even more than just that.

They were going to change the kingdoms for the better.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 am

They really went all out that night. Spent a lot more money than they should have, drunk a lot more than they should have.

The next morning was not quite so fun, however.

Arthur was face-down on the bed, groaning in pain as his head felt like it was shrinking. This was a far too familiar friend. The hangover.

“Fuuuuuck,” he mumbled into the pillow. “I feel like I’m dying.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 am

Alfred usually didn't get drunk as much as Arthur though this was definitely a time that called for some celebration.

After going through way too much alcohol and making passionate, drunken love with Arthur, he knocked right out that evening.

The next morning though, he had the worst hangover he ever had the misfortune of experiencing.

"Shut up," He groaned out, his head throbbing. "And go back to sleep."

He was snappy and absolutely tired.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 am

Arthur frowned and looked across at Alfred on the other side of he bed, quickly regretting the decision of moving as he felt like he could feel his brain moving inside of his head.

He didn’t have a response to such rudeness and just huffed.

“You’re hungover, too, I take it?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 am

Alfred groaned and he buried his face more against the pillow, curling up against Arthur despite his grumpiness.

"Mm...yeah...fucking hell it hurts. Worst hangover I've had in a long time," He let out another whine, closing his eyes.

He knew that they should be getting dressed soon but fuck...he didn't want to move.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:51 am

Arthur flipped himself over on to his back with a slight whimper but otherwise managed to control himself. He got up off of the bed, taking the opportunity to smack Alfred’s bum, as it was exposed. He sat at the edge of the bed and gathered his bearings.

He soon stood up, a bit shaky.

“That’s because you don’t drink that much…” he began to wobble out of the room. “I need water.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:04 am

Alfred jumped a bit and gasped though he immediately frowned, trying to stay grumpy and pretend that he didn't enjoy it at all.

It wasn't working all that well.

"Get me some water as well," He called out before burying his face against the pillow.

He just hoped that no one would visit them today.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 am

Arthur nodded and headed down the stairs of the house, immediately regretting his decision to walk around naked. He retreated back upstairs and dressed himself before tottering off again.

He soon returned with water he’d gotten from the bucket of water drawn from the well around the back of the house. He put Alfred’s glass on the bedside table on Alfred’s side before returning to his own, sipping at the water.

It just made him feel even more ill as his insides felt like they were moving.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:09 am

Alfred reached over to grab the water, soon drinking from it before shuddering at the feeling.

"Fuck...feel like 'm gonna throw up..." He mumbled miserably. Soon the feeling hit and he quickly lurched out of bed and headed towards anywhere where he could throw up safely.

"Hate this!" He nearly screamed in frustration.

After throwing up, he simply laid on the ground, miserable.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:54 am

Arthur grimaced, watching Alfred run out of the room. He didn’t really like Alfred’s attitude but he supposed that it was just the excessive drinking that had done it. He continued to sip at his water and waited for Alfred to come back.

After a few minutes with no sign of Alfred, Arthur got worried and went to look for him. He was slightly relieved to just find him on the floor, not covered in blood.

He crouched beside Alfred.

“We’ll find you a bucket. You’ll be sick more than once… you should put some clothes on in the meantime.” Arthur went in search of a bucket.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 am

Alfred was definitely a lot better than this on most hangovers but there were times that it could make him extremely irritable.

He just nodded, the grumpiness soon fading away into something more of a pathetic weakness.

"Okay..."

He soon heard a knock on the door and he made no move to get off the floor.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:49 am

Arthur heard someone at the door and dumped a bucket beside Alfred while going to answer it.

“Get dressed,” he whispered heatedly at Alfred. He then tried to neaten up his appearance somewhat before answering the door.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 am

Alfred frowned at that and he quickly hurried off to the other room to quickly change his clothes, wondering who it was.

Was it Francis?

He hoped not.

At the door was Alfred's sister and Arthur's wife, Madeline. She quietly looked at Arthur before smiling a bit, holding her two children in her arms.

"Hello, Arthur."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 am

Arthur froze on the spot, eyes wide. Of all people he had expected to see, Madeline was not one of them. He felt like he wanted to embrace her and the children whilst also wanting to back away in fear.

How had she found them?

“M-Maddie,” he gasped, staring at her in disbelief. “Uh, come in, come in.” He held the door open for her. Questions would come once she was inside.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next