Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:21 pm

"Mmm, well, that's because you were a child. Children aren't allowed to be sexy. It's morally wrong. But now that you're over eighteen," Arthur smirked a little, trailing off.

His fingertips trailed along over Alfred's skin until Alfred laughed again and smacked him on the bum (lightly, of course).

"Don't joke, you love it," Arthur was clearly trying not to grin. "I'm an extremely handsome devil." It was obvious that he was joking.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Alfred laughed a bit. "Even as a teenager. Teenagers are allowed to be sexy, yeah?" He hummed. "I bet you were sexy as a teenager. I've seen those pants you have."

He smiled slightly and he couldn't help but gasp as his bum was smacked lightly though he just laughed it off.

"Of course I love it. So strong," He teased, rubbing his hand over the other's 'muscles'.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Arthur raised an eyebrow, "What 'pants'?"

He scoffed as Alfred mocked him, leaning up to nip Alfred's lips. "Mean," he told him, smirking slightly. "What, you like skinny guys?" he kept his hand on Alfred's backside, quite happy to just leave it there.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Alfred seemed to be confused for a moment before he finally realised. "Uh! Yeah, um...those leather trouser things."

It didn't feel right on his tongue but he just gave him a small smile.

He leant in to let Arthur nip his lips though, rather content with that.

"Mm...maybe I do."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Arthur looked confused for a few moments but then blushed. He cleared his throat.

"My leather shorts, you mean...? How do you know about those?" Although he knew. Alfred had unpacked all of his clothes for him when they first moved in together. "Anyway, I wasn't a teenager when I wore those. I was twenty." Only eight years ago. "I could probably still fit into them, actually." He hadn't really put on that much weight, after all.

Arthur just rolled his eyes, laughing a little.

"So you wouldn't want me to start going to the gym with you and become muscular?" he held Alfred's gaze, his eyes shining brightly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Alfred laughed and he scratched his cheek sheepishly. "Well first time was when I first went to your apartment. Second time was when I unpacked your stuff." He grinned. "Could you stil fit in?" He asked curiously, eyes shining with curiosity.

He would really, really love to see that.

He grinned.

"Hell no. You're not gonna compete with me and plus I like skinny guys. Just like you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Arthur looked mildly shocked that Alfred had seen those things so early on in their relationship. Especially considering that leather wasn't necessarily a thing that Arthur did very often anymore.

"Yes, probably." He paused. "We'll find out when we get back, shall we?" he smirked, able to tell by Alfred's expression that he liked the thought of it. "You never struck me as someone who'd like leather. You're far too - " Arthur cut himself off. He didn't want to offend him.

Arthur just laughed a bit at the other comment and pushed Alfred on to his back before climbing to sit atop of his hips.

"Mmm, well, that's a positive, seeing as we're engaged." He kissed the corner of Alfred's mouth. "Who says I want to compete? I could be buff, if I wanted to." He lifted his arms and flexed, clearly still just messing around. There honestly wasn't a lot of muscle there, at all. But more than before.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Alfred had at first been shocked but not nearly as much anymore. In fact, he was rather excited. He wanted to see what Arthur looked like in those shorts and he really couldn't wait until they got back for him to actually see it.

He raised his eyebrow, still grinning.

"Far too what? Innocent...? Vanilla?" He purred softly, still teasing.

He soon looked up at the other, getting comfortable underneath his lover.

"Yeah, but I know you're going to stay skinny. Plus, it'll be harder to lift you in my arms if you're buffer."

He hummed. "I thought this was supposed to be a time where we get to really know each other," He murmured with an amused tone.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:24 pm

"Yes, actually," Arthur tried not to laugh. But at least Alfred knew what he meant. "I've been under the impression that you're extremely vanilla. Our usual position is missionary, so I just... assumed." He didn't really know. He felt like he'd uncovered a couple of things about Alfred's sexuality since they'd gone on holiday.

"Rude," he placed his hands on Alfred's ribs, feeling the bones there. He wondered if Alfred really did enjoy feeling the hardness of Arthur's skeleton. It was probably more painful than enjoyable.

"Yes, it is," he murmured, smile fading somewhat. Did that mean Alfred wanted him to get off? He was just on top of him for the sake that he could gesticulate on top of him but if that was the case, then he'd get off. "But conversation took us elsewhere... why don't you ask me a question?"
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Alfred hummed a bit and he couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah...you're right about that...I mean...before I wasn't all that sure on how to do all these things with a guy but..." He smiled somewhat. "But...I want to try more things with you. A lot more things."

And he wanted to explore both of their sexualities even more than what they know of now.

Alfred just laughed and he looked up at the other. He didn't want Arthur to get off and so instead he ran his hand along the other's back.

"Mm...all right then..." He murmured softly. He smirked a bit. "What turns you on? What sexual things do you like?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Arthur looked at him affectionately and stroked his chest soothingly. "I wouldn't want to make you do anything you don't want to."

He just laughed and gave Alfred a look at his question. He rolled his eyes somewhat and began to think, though he looked a little smug.

"I like lots of things. You, in particular. You're my favourite sexual thing," he chuckled teasingly. "Um... I like when you take control and tell me what you want and how you want it. I like it rough." Though both of those things, he thought were already kind of obvious. He almost felt like he should just let Alfred find out for himself through experimentation, but maybe this would be easier for him?

"Um, I like shower sex. Costumes. Cock rings," he flushed a little at the last one, "uh, toys... roleplay, domination, just about every position, anywhere." He ran his thumb over Alfred's lips as he spoke next, "I like deep-throating, a little bit of breath-play... oh, and I like it when you bite my ears, and suck my - " he couldn't bring himself to say it, blushing and losing his place in what he was saying. He spluttered for a brief moment but continued: "I like a lot of things, Alfred. It's hard to list everything."

He hoped none of that had perturbed him at all.

"What about you?"
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 am

Alfred's eyes were a bit wide as he listened to the other.

Wow...that was definitely a lot and he was definitely vanilla in comparison. But that didn't deter him in the slightest bit. In fact, it was only stirring the arousal within him. He swallowed thickly before smiling.

He could definitely do a lot of those things with Arthur. He would make sure those things would happen, just to make Arthur happy. He wanted to move away from just all of this missionary, vanilla stuff and well...explore his sexual side even more.

After all they were engaged.

"Mm...shower sex of course...roleplay..." He gave a small sheepish smile. "Sex in a somewhat public place with the chance of getting caught." He swallowed, looking a bit embarrassed. "Biting, claiming of some 'ownership', cock worshipping, dirty talk...."

It was embarrassing to say all of this but they were things that he had constantly fantasised about.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:26 am

"I already knew about the dirty talk," Arthur smirked. Cock worshipping sounded nice to him in particular - he'd be able to show Alfred just how much he appreciated his, uh, anatomy. "I never took you as the sort to want to do it in-" then he remembered when they first basically dry-humped in the club and when they ran into the toilets whilst out with Gilbert.

"Those things can be arranged," he said lowly. It was nice to actually hear Alfred talking about these things. "Positions?"
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:35 am

Alfred laughed a bit, scratching his cheek. He had a lot more but he still wanted to keep a few of those things a mystery at the very least.

He hummed softly.

"And I found out that I like videotaping also," He murmured, more to himself than anything. He smiled over at the other, running his hand along the other's back.

"Mmm...well I really did enjoy what we did with the wall sex...though you know how that turned out." They fell and while it was a total mood killer...it was still a fond memory. He smiled at the other. "...What about you?" He was certain Arthur was better with position ideas than himself.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Arthur smirked a little. "Yes. I think I like that too. Definitely taking photographs, too." If that wasn't already apparent by the few scantily clad photographs of Francis that existed somewhere amongst Arthur's belongings. He should probably get rid of them, actually.

He shivered as Alfred stroked his back.

"I like that, too. But, um, there are lots of positions I enjoy. Doggy, lotus, cowboy..." he seemed to have an idea as his smirk grew. "You know, I'm going to have to bend you over my desk at work and have you before you leave. It's the rules now. We'll find the camera and cover it, then we can do it."

He cleared his throat, running his hands up Alfred's chest.

"It's so nice that you feel comfortable to talk about this with me now."
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Alfred smiled at that.

Now that was definitely promising. He couldn't wait to try that out. He really did love being on film and he really would need something to have while they were separated.

He really was going to miss the other man if he did end up going to Florida.

He couldn't help but look a bit confused at the mention of lotus though he didn't ask about it. He was sure that Arthur would tell him more about it if they ever got to it. He smirked though at the mention of being bent over Arthur's desk.

"Well...guess I can't going against the rules."

Alfred paused before nodding.

"It really is..."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Arthur's expression grew affectionate as he leaned down, kissing Alfred slowly for a few seconds. "I love you," he murmured and kissed him again. He sat back up again, hands running along Alfred's chest.

"So, is there anything else you want to get out in the open?"
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Alfred kissed Arthur back slowly, rather content as he held him close.

"Love you too," He whispered softly. He was scared that they would have still been angry at each other by the end of the night but...it really didn't seem as if that would be the case.

He just smiled and he shook his head. "Well...not on my side. How about you?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:36 pm

"Not especially," Arthur shrugged. He drummed his fingers on Alfred's torso, smiling cheerily to himself.

"Sleep or sex?" he asked flippantly. He was also extremely relieved that they seemed to be on good terms again. Of course, Arthur had a lot to think about over the next few months but they would have to see how it went. Being apart for a year and half was going to be really, really horrible. But Alfred had to take this job, else he might not ever get one as good.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Alfred laughed a bit and he leaned closer to the other, still casually caressing his back as he hummed.

"Well...what are you in the mood for," He murmured softly, looking up at him.

After all, Arthur was the one who was really upset earlier. He wanted to do whatever Arthur wanted to do...whatever he was in the mood for.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Arthur arched an eyebrow. "Is that even a question?"

He leaned down and captured Alfred's lips with his own, shuffling so that he was over Alfred's hips rather than the duvet being between them. He cupped Alfred's jaw, trying to kiss him senseless. He was wondering if they'd try to bring anything they'd just discussed, though. It'd be interesting to see who remembered what.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Alfred laughed at that and he soon cupped Arthur's face tenderly so he could lean up and kiss the other back deeply.

He hoped that he would be able to do this right. Now that he knew what Arthur really liked, he wanted to incorporate that in the best he could.

Soon enough he pulled away from the kiss, panting heavily as he started to kiss along the side of Arthur's neck, flicking his tongue out to taste. But he didn't linger there for long, not when he had his eyes set out on Arthur's ear, which he nipped lightly. He soothed the nips with his tongue, definitely enjoying this.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:20 pm

"Mmm," Arthur moaned softly as Alfred began to touch his neck, and shuddered when he began to nibble his ear. He dragged his fingers along the expanse of Alfred's chest, appreciating the smoothness and clawed slightly at him, encouraging him to do more. He breathed hotly against the skin close to his lips, unable to reach it unless he wanted to pull away from the touches to his ear.

Arthur felt the muscles in Alfred's torso and felt like he could keen just at the reminder of their definition and size. He was lucky to have Alfred. So, so lucky.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Alfred definitely had to admit that he did get rather turned on by the thought of their size difference. It was really, really nice to remember that and how either one of them could dominate each other. That their size had nothing to do with how they were in bed and what roles they played.

Though it would make things more fun in case they got more adventurous at the very least.

He soon bit again at Arthur's ear, a bit harder this time around though he didn't want to make it too hard.

He leant against the hands that were feeling him up and he trailed his other hand down so he could squeeze the other's bottom.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:35 pm

"Ah!" Arthur shouted, partially in surprise, partially in pleasure. He shivered again, his entire body quivering a little. He arched his back so that his backside was sticking out, so that Alfred could have a better angle to grope him.

He, on the other hand, was straight to the point as he reached down and started to fondle Alfred, again glad that he was practically a nudist in private. It was hot though, so it made sense for him to want to be naked. He tried to awaken his fiancé's erection.

"Oh Alfred," he sighed, reaching down to bite at the other's neck, sucking there.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next