Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

3 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by Queen of Spades Sun May 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Arthur shivered as the King's hand slid up and down his skin, heating him up and making him want more. "H-how. . .do we. . ." Arthur knew what his body wanted, but how to achieve that? How were they supposed to. . . .take the next step? They were two men, and surely there was a way, but. . .

Arthur at least knew to take his clothes off, and so he slipped his nightshirt up and over his head, tossing it on the floor. That was when he heard the first snickers and Arthur's eyes grew wide, whipping towards the bedroom door. It pushed open, and Alfred's friend spilled into the room, cracking up.

"D-Dude! You were totally going to do it with another guy!" Arthur tried to cover himself up in horror, insulted that his friends would even show their face here. Let alone interrupt this time with his King.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by King of Spades Sun May 15, 2011 2:19 pm

He could have sworn he had an instant boner at the sight of Arthur taking off his top, revealing the ivory skin underneath. Thinking of what was to come filled his body and mind with anticipation and flutter as he was still unsure of what to do. But it would be okay, because they were both learning. He smiled and praised the beauty of Arthur's body, making his husband blush.

Alfred was about to touch Arthur's chest when they burst in laughing. The King stared.

"Where's my sword?" He slowly said while he desperately tried to contain his anger. He carefully moved Arthur away from his lap and leapt to grab one of the bastards by the collar. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Will shrugged and tried to appease the fuming King. "Chill, Al! We were curious, is all. Besides, we didn't know that you were actually into guy sex. Is it good?"

Alfred growled, he didn't even get to know if it was good because they were being so kindly interrupted by his moron friends. Now he feared that Arthur would forever stay away for him, and he could whine at that thought.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun May 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Arthur quickly scrambled to cover himself up with sheets, glowering at Alfred's friends. He was once again humiliated, it seemed like everyone in the castle was against him excluding Alfred. No, his King was proving to be sweet underneath the harsh front he portrays. He watched as he lept after the cackling men, quickly silencing their laughter. Jake jumped in at Will's defense, trying to quell the angry King.

"Look, Alfred, we didn't mean any harm." That phrase made Arthur's blood boil and his hands fisted the sheets he was holding up to cover himself.

"You didn't mean any harm?! That's a load of bullocks! You burst into our chambers on our wedding night, and expect Alfred to forgive you so easily?! Even if he does, I will not! You have embarrassed me and seen my near-naked form, a sight reserved for the King and the King alone. I could have you charged with treason if I saw fit! I don't care whose friends you are, I never want to see you humiliate me like this again!"

Alfred's friends gulped and quickly glanced to him, looking for some sort of back-up.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 16, 2011 9:22 am

Alfred however did nothing more but look back with an expression saying, your fault, so deal with the consequences. But then he sighed and stepped back to put a hand on Arthur's shoulder in order to calm the furious man down. "I'm sorry for this, let...let me handle them," he whispered. He then turned to face his friends with a stern expression, but his voice was surprisingly calm.

"Guys, you are my friends, right? Friends support each other, right? I understand that it's hard to accept that I'm suddenly in this position, heck it's also goddamn hard for me to let it sink in! But I'm married now and I've chosen my bride. And if you're really my friends, and I'm sure that you are, then please accept Arthur and support us...be his friend as well," his words made them look down in shame and they awkwardly nodded.

The King beamed a happy smile. "And kindly leave the fucking room, as you know, we have some guy love to perform!" At least he hoped that Arthur was still up for it, or perhaps he had decides to lead a married life in celibacy. Alfred hoped that it wasn't the case.

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon May 16, 2011 9:44 am

His friends all nodded and scurried out of the room. Once the door was firmly shut, Arthur finally lowered his sheet. "Your friends are crude, you know." And while he was turned off by their sudden entrance, he wasn't turned off of his King. No, as long as their privacy would remain protected he would be okay. Just him and his King. "You're. . .still. . .fine with this, right?" Arthur was also nervous that the King remembered what they were going to do and didn't want to anymore. If he didn't that was fine, but Arthur still wanted to try.

At least once. His face flushed from his question and he looked down at the sheets in his hands, waiting for his King's answer.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 16, 2011 10:05 am

Alfred smiled weakly and climbed back and crawled over to where Arthur was sitting, still covering his body with the blanket. "They are not as well-educated as you," he said and stroked the soft ash blonde hair. "And I'm not gonna lie, I'm also like them. But they're awkward idiots, that's all...they don't know how to act in front of you. It's like...they're afraid you would steal me away from them, isn't that endearing?" He tilted his head with a soft expression.

"You see...they were the only ones trying to cheer me up when father died, and it helped. But...still there was no one to comfort me at night," he rested his head on Arthur's shoulder, "I'm so young, Arthur. Every night I would feel so sad when I noticed that I was alone. I felt so lonely."

Taking in the scent of Arthur he slowly wrapped his arms around him and whispered, "But I won't be alone at night anymore, right?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon May 16, 2011 10:37 am

Arthur wrapped his arms around Alfred, slowly running his fingers through the golden wheat hair. "Of course not. I'll always be here for you, no matter what." It was the truth. Not only was that a promise in their vows, but it was a promise from Arthur. His own family, though still living, was rather far away. He wouldn't be able to readily see them. Besides that, Alfred was his family now.

"I'll always be by your side. Even if we aren't asleep. And then at night we can hold each other and you wont be lonely." Arthur rested his cheek on the side of Alfred's head, basking in the other's presence.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 16, 2011 11:49 am

Alfred had to smile at that, he dared himself to be happy. No way he would start to act all nice in front of Arthur tomorrow, bickering with him was too funny to quit. But he would be nice tonight...and tomorrow night. Did he sound like someone who was only nice when he was about to get sex? He couldn't be that easy, right?

But Arthur was caressing him in such a loving way and he longed for another kiss and another touch, so he was easy after all, he noted with a wave goodbye to his non-cock-driven lifestyle. Having a cutie like Arthur did horrible things to his heroic heart filled with purity. Though, he couldn't care less at the moment. The King nuzzled Arthur's neck and gave it a tentative lick. "That's wonderful to hear...now...where were we?"

With that said the blanket was thrown aside in a single motion, revealing Arthur's now shirtless body.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon May 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Arthur gasped when the blanket was pulled off, revealing his body. "Y-Yes?" At least he knew that Alfred wasn't horrified by his body. Though the sudden and partial nakedness brought his nervousness to the front of his mind and he swallowed. "Do you have any idea what to do. . .?" Arthur knew he didn't, and he was hoping a little that his King might (although he didn't if his friends were any clue). His hands ran down Alfred's chest, feeling the hard muscles underneath. His white skin contrasting to Alfred's more tan was lovely to him and he couldn't help but stare.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Enjoying the wonderful tingling feeling of Arthur's hands roaming over his chest, he pulled the other closer and kissed the top of his head. "I have no idea, to be honest. But..." he blushed, "Someone did give us a hint at the banquet?" Alfred's shifty eyes gave away his tension and helplessness, though he genuinely tried to cope with it.

"Let's just start with kissing again, okay? That...made everything go smoother - I think. God, this is so awkward."

He hesitantly cupped Arthur's cheeks and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. A lingering kiss followed and he promptly lost himself in the sensation. Pressing Arthur closer he deepened the kiss with a sigh, shuddering at the sweet taste of his husband. "You taste good," he whispered.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue May 17, 2011 9:44 am

Arthur crawled into Alfred's lap, pressing himself as close as possible to the broad chest of his King. His compliments were sudden and unexpected, and it made Arthur flush to hear such things about himself. "You do too. . ." Even if they could never figure out how to have sex, the kissing was absolutely wonderful. Their combined inexperience was made up with sensation, how wonderful it felt to share just that.

Arthur separated once more, panting from the quick and heavy kisses. "Should. . .we try that. . . .suggestion. . .? I did a bit of research. . ." Arthur flushed at his admittance. "Not in depth, but. . ." There was some vague idea of what to do.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 am

Now that was something else. Alfred grinned mischievously and raised his brow. "So you did a bit of research?" Teasingly, he stroked Arthur's side. "So, you did your research on a lonely afternoon in the library?" He chuckled. Though in truth he was relieved that at least one of them had an idea of what to do.

"So you're the master. Share your knowledge please! Or better yet, show me!"

Ever since Arthur occupied his lap he was struggling against his lust, the things that Arthur did to him was madness. Their bare chests rubbed against each other and created wonderful friction, to which Alfred could only close his eyes in relish. "And show me fast!" He groaned. He attacked Arthur's lips again and expressed his impatience with an open-mouthed kiss.

Feeling adventurous, he let his warm hand run down Arthur's neck, along his collarbone to his nipple.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue May 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Arthur moaned into Alfred's mouth when his hand brushed his nipple. That felt absolutely glorious. A small voice in the back of Arthur's head said he should be ashamed of the noises that slipped from his throat, but it was quickly silenced when his King brushed the soft pink nipple again. "A-Aaah. . .Alfred that's. . ." Absolutely lovely. He shifted in Alfred's lap, his need growing and becoming more obvious.

"Th. . .that book I read had one person lying down." Arthur swallowed hard. "And the other sitting on top of them. . .there are supposed to be other. . positions, but that's the one I read. S-So lie down?"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue May 17, 2011 2:04 pm

"You like this?" He licked Arthur's sensitive nipples, enjoying and being immensely turned on by the noises that Arthur made. They were both getting aroused and they hadn't even done that much yet, what would the real thing feel like? He was sure that he would be driven to insanity. A special spot that Alfred particularly liked was Arthur's collarbones, he loved licking and sucking on the skin above to create red marks. Tonight, the marks were as meaningful as the wedding rings, those too were the evidence or their shared bond.

"Lying down? Alright..." Alfred awkwardly leant back until he was comfortable in a lying position. That movement almost made Arthur lose balance on his lap, fortunately he was quick enough to steady the one sitting on top of him. "And now? Jeez I'm sorry for being so useless."

"Besides, you're so far away now, I can't kiss you anymore," said Alfred with a pout. He wouldn't lie that this position was...extremely hot. And was Arthur going to strip in front of him? He wasn't sure if he could handle the arousing sight.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue May 17, 2011 4:57 pm

"I know, but. . ." Arthur shifted on top of Alfred, accidentally rubbing into him. "It's the only one I looked at." Arthur flushed, looking down at his eager and lustful King. The look in his eyes made Arthur feel warm and wanted, like he really was loved. In that moment Arthur decided that he really could come to love the King, in every way. They could become friends, and this married life together would be a happy and loving one.

Arthur swallowed hard and looked down at his pants, thinking for a moment. "No. . .we're both new to this. . .I just had more free time to research than you. But. . .I. . .ah. . ." Arthur cleared his throat, looking back to Alfred. "To go any farther we have to get naked, right? So. . .we'll do that." Arthur shifted his hips again, this time wiggling his pants off. It was clumsy and as far away from sexy as it could possibly be, but it still revealed the rest of his flawless ivory skin. He was a bit embarrassed by his erection, but he calmed himself by repeating that the king had one too in his head.

Arthur reached then for Alfred's pants, hesitating at the waist band. "Should I. . .get yours too? Or do you want to?"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed May 18, 2011 10:07 am

"Oh God..." Alfred let his head fall back into the pillow, he never knew that he could be so aroused by the sight of another man's penis. He groaned and covered his beet-red face with both hands before letting go and beaming a reassuring smile. "Wow, Artie." Hm, he liked the sound of that nickname.

He took Arthur's hand and led it to the waistband, encouraging him. "Go on, I can't wait."
His cloth trousers were gently being slipped off and Alfred failed to surpress a moan as the fabric rubbed and brushed over his erection. Finally he was as bare as his husband. The moment bore something ceremonial, it felt like they were really going to put an ultimacy over their marriage. So that was consummation.

"I want to kiss you," he said to his breathtakingly beautiful husband, he wanted to touch every inch of his body. He wanted to explore every spot of his skin and more importantly, and Alfred surprised himself with that, he wanted to be inside of Arthur. That wish came naturally, at that moment it didn't sound foreign or strange or obscene in his head.

He pulled Arthur by his hand and enveloped his lips in a tender kiss. Pulling away, he whispered with a breathy voice, "And I want to take you."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Thu May 19, 2011 10:19 am

Arthur tried to hide his embarrassment by folding Alfred's pants. His husband was large and Arthur couldn't help but stare, and he swallowed hard. Until, that is, his King pulled him down for a kiss. His words made Arthur flush and he climbed back onto his Kings lap, looking down at the other. "R-Right. Ah. . .the only other thing it mentioned was. . .some sort of lubrication. . ."

Arthur nervously traced his fingers along Alfred's chest. He wanted this too, he wanted to know what it was like to be together with his King and husband as one being, to be tied to him in a way besides political ceremonies.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu May 19, 2011 11:14 am

Lubrication, that made sense. Alfred pondered for a moment and began to let his gaze wander across the room. Eventually he caught sight of a group of small bottles and vials, all in different colours, placed on the nightstand. He recognised some as his daily oils, and he was somewhat ashamed of the fact that he had daily skin treatment, but his masseurs were doing their jobs heavenly. But one particular vial in pink looked new. He extended his arm to reach for it. Uncapping it, he smelled on it and a wonderful scent of natural perfume reached his nose. The substance was of a milky colour, less sticky than his massage oils but it sure was slick on his skin.

"This should do. Remind me to reward my thoughtful maids tomorrow," he said with a grin.

Then there was another problem. He knew the next step was coating his (goddamnit it was so hard, it's embarrassing) penis to ease the penetration, after all he did not want to hurt Arthur on their first night. Still, there was no way his member would even fit that tiny hole! Unless...

"I'm sorry, Arthur. I need to try something out. Tell me if I make you uncomfortable or hurt, okay?"

The warning being said, he moved Arthur's body just so that he was bent over the king on all fours. "I want you to relax, alright dear?" He smiled, hoping that it would help Arthur relax and feel secure under Alfred's touch. He needed Arthur to know that he wasn't going to hurt him. He needed his Queen's trust. And trust was also about letting loose of all inhibitions, not only Arthur had to do that, Alfred too had to overcome his hesitation over what he was about to do.

He kissed Arthur's cheeks, nuzzled the man's neck. At the same time he was pouring a generous amount of oil on his hand, thoroughly coating his fingers. The substance instantly warmed up between his fingers. Carefully, he rubbed around Arthur's entrance. Then slowly he slid in one finger, and he was amazed by the tightness of Arthur. It was impossible for his member to fit in!
Alfred showered his husband's face with kisses, soothed him with words saying sweet nothings. All the while the finger was exploring the inside of Arthur, burying itself deeper, rubbing against the walls.

"D-does it hurt? Can I add another?" Cause he was sure that one finger wasn't enough.

Last edited by King of Spades on Fri May 20, 2011 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Arthur's breaths shortened when he felt Alfred's fingers at his entrance, pushing in. It felt odd, being stretch. Not good, but also not entirely bad. He shifted his hips, leaning into his King's light kisses. It was comforting, knowing that the slightly uncomfortable feeling was caused by someone who honestly had no intention of hurting him. He trusted the King with every fiber of his being, there was no way this man who had been so gentle with him would purposely cause him harm.

"N-No, it's all right." Arthur swallowed, giving Alfred a reassuring kiss. They would get through this together, step by step. "G-Good idea, though. I don't. . .think you'd fit without this." Arthur was relieved Alfred thought of it, the book didn't say anything about preparing him. "Add another. . .?" He was ready. He could take it.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri May 20, 2011 7:49 am

Alfred nodded. Another was pushed in to join the first one and it was only getting tighter for him, Alfred was beginning to really doubt that he would ever be able to fit in Arthur. But he wanted it so much! He squeezed his eyes shut, licking his lips. The fingers scissored and stretched Athur's hole. His husband tensed under the intrusive feeling, making it really difficult for Alfred to do his preparation. Not long after, Arthur eventually seemed to relax, his expression simply the hottest that Alfred had ever seen in his life.

To distract the one above him, Alfred let his tongue play on the tip of Arthur's nipple, next he took the nub in his mouth, sucking. He was delighted by the sound of the Queen's soft moans, meant that he was doing it right.

Inserting another finger he noticed that Arthur had begun to move along, meeting his thrusting digits.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Fri May 20, 2011 9:23 am

Arthur couldn't help but rock his hips. The King has distracted him from the initial stinging pain and now it was starting to feel good, so good that he had to move his hips. His mouth hung open, letting out soft pants and moans, and his eyes were half lidded with desire. As Arthur moved his hips and adjusted to the new feeling, he started to want more. Three fingers wasn't enough. He wanted to feel his King push inside him and make him feel even better. That thought in mind, Arthur reached back to tug at Alfred's wrist.

"M-More. I need you now." He gave the King a short and messy kiss before he sat back up. He took the vial from the King and poured the rest over his fingers so he could slick up Alfred's penis. He moved his fingers up and down, enjoying how reactive it was to his touches. Arthur would have teased Alfred longer but he couldn't stand it either, and soon he was positioning the tip at his entrance and slowly lowering himself down. "A-Aahn. . .A-Alfred. . ." Arthur trembled a little, Alfred was more than three fingers, but at long as he went slowly it would be all right.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 am

Afred shuddered as Arthur's hand moved up and down his length to lubricate it, clearly in anticipation of what was to come. And he cried out a deep moan as Arthur took all of him in, painfully slow and just so good. "Aaah...Oh my God, Arthur. So tight..." He would love to help Arthur along, to simply thrust up until he was fully enveloped by the maddening warmth. But he caught on the Queen's pained expression, so he stroked Arthur's side. "No need to rush, it's okay," nothing was okay. He was on the verge of losing control.

"Ah, this - this feels amazing...mhmm..." Not wanting to miss a single thing, he stared up at his husband as he moved himself down on the King's throbbing penis with a blend of pained groans and lustful moans.

Alfred smiled, it was unbelievable! He was losing his virginity tonight!
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sat May 21, 2011 4:51 am

Arthur nodded, comforted by the Kings touches and words. He was sure it must be excruciatingly slow for Alfred, but he couldn't go any faster. Once Arthur had taken the penis in completely he sat for a moment, panting and trying to get used to the feeling. "Ahh. . .this is. . ." He shuddered as his body grew used to the feeling and the pain ebbed away. "I-It's much better than I thought. . ." Arthur had been expecting the worst, but this wasn't it at all. This was wonderful.

He and his King were finally one entity, connected in body and spirit. Once he was comfortable enough he wiggled his hips and places his hands on his Kings chest for leverage. With a moan he lifted himself back up and dropped again, much faster than the first time but still a little slow. "Mmng. . .A-Alfred. . ." His eyelids fluttered as he repeated the motion, moaning every time his penis slipped back inside.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat May 21, 2011 10:28 am

The King's moan filled the silence of the large chamber, it probably even reached the hallway, making their current activity obvious for quite a few who were lucky enough to be on the right spot. The sensation numbed and at the same time sharpened his every sense, the pleasure unstoppably coursing through his body. His head fell back into the pillow while his back arched in response. He licked his lips and smiled, not believing how good it felt to be inside of Arthur and having him move up and down his member. "Damn, you're gorgeous," he said between moans.

Being a friend of experiments, he was curiously thrusting his hips up, meeting Arthur and eliciting a loud moan from his Queen. That encouraged him to repeat the same movement until they found their rhythm, an up and down, in and out, solely driven by the need of more pleasure, of more heat.

His Queen's expression was flushed, mouth letting out ecstatic moans, eyes shut in pleasure and concentration. He was sure that soon his husband wouldn't even need to concentrate as their almost animalistic need kicked in. He wanted to touch Arthur so badly.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sat May 21, 2011 11:25 am

As his King thrust Arthur lost perception of everything besides the feeling of Alfred below him and inside him. It was such a wonderful feeling and Arthur was so full of lust and. . .perhaps love. He would sort through his feelings later, when his mind wasn't clouded over with passion. He moaned out, wanting to vocalize just how lovely he felt (though he was sure that there would be servants on the other side of the door, listening in).

As Alfred started to thrust harder and Arthur lost control, his body was suddenly wracked with an electrifying pleasure that caused him to almost scream Alfred's name. "Ggn-A-aalfred!" He gasped, moving his hips. "D-Do that again, th-that felt so good. . ." He too was shifting around, trying to recreate the spark he felt.

Arthur wanted to lean down and kiss the King but he didn't know if it would work in this position.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next