Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 8 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 am

The older redhead nodded. "Good. I'll see you then. And don't be late." He reminded Alfred and then turned his attention to his lunch.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 8 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:27 am

Alfred nodded and turned to Arthur, smiling. "Um... do you wanna come watch?" he whispered, not wanting Arthur's brothers to make fun of him again.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 am

"Sure. Might be a litle late though. I still have some work in the afternoon."
Arthur said friendly.
"Damn it you two sound like an old couple." Ryan laughed. "Will you come home today darling?" James said with a high pitched voice that was supposed to be a woman.
"Of course I will my love but you know I'm a very busy man. I need to work a lot to fed you and the children." Ryan replied grinning.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 am

Alfred could feel his face turning bright red and he reached over to shove Arthur's brother, mortified. Getting up, he gave Arthur a small smile.
"I guess I'll see you later, Arthur... I should go find Matt..." With that, he hurried away, not wanting to spend anymore time around Arthur's teasing brothers than he had to.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 am

The older boy was quite startled at Alfreds reaction. "Yeah...sure. See you later." He said and then turned around to his brothers. "Was that really neccessary?" He growled.
"Ah come on Artie. He's blushing like some school girl. All that's missing is a skirt." James said laughing.
"They just mocked him a little. Nothing to fuss over." Scott said calmly.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 am

God, he was so embarrassed. He was making his stupid crush - yes, he was finally admitting it - painfully obvious to everyone. Maybe he should just act normal around Arthur and pretend that the older student wasn't oddly attractive in spite of his large eyebrows.

Alfred sighed and hurried off to find his twin, hoping that Arthur's brothers had stopped making fun of him by now.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 am

Arthur spent the rest of his lunch break with his brothers before he went back to his next class which happened to be math. He really needed to talk to Alfred about some tutoring again.
After a few rather annoying lessons he went to his office to meet up with Francis and the rest of the Student Council.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:46 am

After school, Alfred reluctantly went out to the practice field, getting dressed in his practice gear. He just hoped that Arthur's oldest brother wouldn't tease him during his practice. All he wanted to do was play football, not get mocked about his crush on Arthur.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:49 am

Scott already waited for Alfred at the practice field. "Ah there you are. Already feared you wouldn't come because my brothers made fun of you." He smiled. "No need to be depressed about it. They mean no harm."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:52 am

"I'm not depressed! They're just a bunch of dicks." Alfred huffed and crossed his arms, frowning at the ground. "So, lets run some drills."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:53 am

"Hey watch your mouth little sissy. They are my brothers after all." The older said frowning a bit.
"Allright, get your ass on the field and warm up."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:57 am

"Like I care," Alfred muttered before hurrying out to the field and doing his warmups. He forced himself to stop thinking about Arthur, instead using his annoyance with the Brit's brothers to fuel his practice.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 am

"I heard that Jones." Scott sighted. Damn was that guy pissy. The others weren't all that wrong, he was acted like a girl. Well, at least at the practice field he seemed to remember his gender. The redhead thought.
"Alright, one more round and then the practice with the other candidate will start." He called out to Alfred.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 am

Alfred tried his best not to send angry glares at Scott but he was pretty pissed at what the others had said. He was not a girl and he was not dating Arthur (as nice as that sounded...) Growling in frustration, he finished his rounds before going over to the other Quarterback candidate.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:07 am

Scott and his cotrainer gave the two of them a few challenges so that they could see which one was better suited for the position of the Quarter Back. The rest of the team helped at that.
During that time Arthur joined his brother on the side of the practice field. He really hoped that Alfred would get the position.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:09 am

Alfred worked as hard as he could, showing off everything he knew how to do, desperate to get the position of Quarterback. He wanted to make something of himself here at school and this was a good way to do it. He had to prove to everyone that he was not girly and that just because he may have a huge crush on the Student President, didn't mean he was any less of a football star.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:21 am

Arthur stood next to his brother and and watched Alfreds play. "He's pretty good don't you think?" He asked his brother which started to chuckle. "Since when do you know anything about american football? Be honest you have no idea wheter he's good or not." Arthur blushed a bit. "Shut up. I just thought that he...would be good for the team."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:24 am

Alfred continued to run all the drills, showing the coaches everything he could do. Once they were finally finished, he flopped down onto the grass, breathing hard. Man, that had been a great workout. He really couldn't wait to start playing football again.

Grabbing his water bottle, he took a big gulp and noticed that Arthur was watching from the sidelines. So Arthur had come to watch him... He smiled and looked away quickly, not wanting to be too obvious.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:30 am

When the training was over Scott and the cotrainer discussed the new Quarter back. In the meanwhile Arthur went over to talk to Alfred.
"Hey, pretty good training." He smiled.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 am

Alfred was finishing up his water when Arthur approached him. "You really think so? I put everything I had into it, so I just hope that they'll pick me for the position..." He smiled a little at Arthur, feeling a bit bad for having run off earlier.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 am

He nodded. "Well, I don't know much about american football but well...I think you're pretty good. If I could I'd try to persecute Scott I would but I'm sure you proofed how good you are by yourself."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:38 am

Alfred laughed softly and smiled at Arthur. "Thanks, but I wanna get this position with my own hard work, you know? I want to prove to everyone that I'm the best person to pick for Quarterback!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:43 am

The older blond nodded. "I see." He sat down next to Alfred. "About the thing we talked about at lunch. When do you think you would have time for some tutoring? I really need help with math as much as I hate to ask for it."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 am

"Oh, um, I can help you anytime. Like after practice, if that's okay with you. We can work in your room so we don't bother my brother." Alfred smiled and ran a hand through his messy hair.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:51 am

"Sure, thank you." He smiled happily. "That would be great. How about today? I know that's a bit sudden but I have an exam next week and...you know...I'm really bad."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum