Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 14 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:43 am

Cuddled up like this he slept till the next morning. When Arthur woke up when his alarm clock rang his back felt a bit stiff. He tried to get up but felt something heavy on his legs.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 14 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:46 am

Hearing the alarm clock in the morning, Alfred whined and curled closer to his oddly warm pillow, inadvertently pressing his face into Arthur's stomach. Mmm... he could sleep like this forever...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:49 am

When Alfred suddenly moved Arthur finally realized that he wasn't alone. He looked down at the blond haired boy and smiled. "Good morning babe. Time to get up." He saidly gently and patted his head.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:52 am

Alfred yawned and leaned into the touches before slowly opening his eyes. He came face to face with Arthur's stomach and he instantly sat up, face a bright red with embarrassment. "I d-didn't mean to fall asleep like... like that! S-Sorry Arthur!" But Arthur was smiling at him so... he wasn't mad at him... At least he didn't look mad...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 am

Arthur rolled his eyes a little at this sudden reaction. "Dear lad you need to relax a bit." He said and gave him a small peck on the cheek. "No need to jump up and get embarrassed all the time. If I had wanted you to go I would have kicked you out so calm down now."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:49 am

Blushing, Alfred nodded and tried to calm himself down, though his heart was still beating wildly in his chest from his reaction to waking up on Arthur's lap. "S-Sorry... I'm just new to this stuff! I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:35 am

"That's fine luv, just stop thinking so much about it. It's not like we woke up tangled and naked on my bed." He sad calmly trying to tame his unruly hair.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:52 am

Alfred blushed brightly at that and nodded. "I suppose we didn't... That's g-good." That would have been way more awkward than poor Alfred would have been able to handle. "Um... I guess I should go back to my own room now...?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 am

"You think so?" Arthur smirked a bit at Alfreds comment. He wouldn't have mind too much waking up naked with Alfred in his arms. But he guessed it was better not to say that out loud.
"Sure. See you this afternoon then?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 am

"Um... y-yes?" Alfred glanced over at Arthur, confused as to what the heck he was supposed to have said to something like that. Though maybe Arthur was just teasing him...
"I'll see you later, okay? I'll help you with math!" Smiling, Alfred kissed Arthur on the cheek before hurrying back to his own dorm room.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:14 am

"Yes, see you later." The older teen smiled whe Alfred kissed him on the cheek. After the other was gone he washed himself quickly and dressed up for class.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:17 am

Alfred was smiling to himself as he slipped into his dorm room, making sure not to bother his brother. Matthew hardly gave him a second glance as he ran to the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

School seemed to drag on forever and Alfred couldn't help daydreaming sometimes. Though when practice started, he put all his focus on that, knowing that he had to work hard to show that it had been a good decision to pick him for quarterback.

After practice, he hurried to Arthur's room, deciding not to shower or else he would be late for their tutoring session.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:26 am

After getting ready Arthur pured himself a quick cup of tea and some scones from the day before. After that he went to his first class.

When it was time for lunch he went to his office instead of the canteen. There was a pile of work he wanted to finish so that he could go to his dorm room earlier in the afternoon.

The council meeting after class was as boring as ever but since Francis wasn't part of the council anymore everything went rather quickly and he soon could return to his room and wait for Alfred while eating the rest of the cake he'd bought yesterday.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:32 am

A bit embarrassed about arriving in his sweaty workout clothes, Alfred knocked on Arthur's door. Maybe he could drop off his books and then run to his own dorm for a shower. Yeah, that would work. That way he wouldn't have to be worried about offending Arthur with his gross after practice smell.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 am

Arthur opened the door and smiled at Alfred. "Hi." He greeted him and let the boy in.
After closing the door he noticed that Alfred was still in his workout clothes. "Were you that eager to see me that you skipped the shower?" He mocked him a little.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 am

Alfred smiled as he went inside Arthur's room before putting his books down on the other's desk. A blush colored his face at Arthur's words and he shrugged.

"Um, I can go take a quick shower in my room, if that's okay with you?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 am

"Only if it bothers you." The older teen said. "You could also take a shower here if you want."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:58 am

"H-Here? Are you sure?" Glancing over at Arthur, he felt his blush get worse and he looked at the floor quickly. "Well, if you're okay with it, I'll just take a quick shower..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 am

"Sure it's ok. I wouldn't suggest it otherwise." Arthur said and showed him the bathroom and where the towels were. "Just take your time I'll wait out here. Unless you want me to join you of course." He grinned, mocking him again. It was so cute to see Alfred getting flustered.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 am

Grabbing a towel and washcloth for himself, Alfred set them down on the counter. He was all set to take a shower when Arthur suddenly suggested they shower together. Sputtering incoherently, Alfred stared at Arthur before shoving him out of the bathroom and locking the door. He didn't even have to look in the mirror to tell how badly his was blushing and his heart pounded in his chest, sounding impossibly loud to Alfred.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 am

Arthur began to lough when he saw Alfreds shocked face and was shoved out of the bathroom. "I'm sorry. Please don't get mad." He chuckled an appology from outside the door. "You just look really cute when you get all worked up over things like that."
Arthur told him and then sat down at his desk and waited.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:13 am

Alfred leaned against the door, blushing brightly, as he listened to Arthur's apology. He wasn't mad, he was just... surprised. Arthur seemed to think that teasing him was a fun pasttime... Well... he supposed he could just try to ignore it...

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Alfred undressed and got into the shower, cleaning himself off. Once he finished, he wrapped the towel around his waist, only to notice that he had left his change of clothes out in Arthur's room. Damn...

"Arthur?" He asked, opening the door a little bit so he could look into the room.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 am

While Alfred was in the shower the older teen started to read some lessons in his textbook. Maybe it would help him to understand it better but somehow he doubted it.
Suddenly Alfred called his name and he turned around.
"Yes? What is it?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 am

"Um... I forgot my clothes on the couch... Could you give them to me?" Dammit, he was just embarrassing himself a lot today, wasn't he? At least Arthur didn't seem like the kind of person to make fun of him for stuff like this...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 am

The blond teen looked around and found the clothes Alfred had mentioned. "Sure. Just wait a sec." He got up and grabbed the clothes to give them to the younger boy.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum