Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 9 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:56 am

"Sure. I'll head to your room right after I shower. How does that sound?" Smiling back at the other teen, Alfred felt happy and relaxed. Stupid Arthur's brothers acting like they knew everything...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 9 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:00 am

"Sounds good. Thank you." Arthur got up again. "Oh, seems like my brother and his cotrainer have made their decicion. I wish you luck." The blond said and went to the side of the field.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 am

"Thanks!" Alfred smiled and got up from sitting on the grass, going over to the coaches. He was nervous but he tried to look happy and confident. "Hey, made up your minds?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 am

"Indeed." Scott smiled. "Let's make this short. Alfred, you'll be the new Quarter Back." He grinned.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:06 am

"R-Really? Awesome! Thank you so much, sir!" Alfred grinned and shook Scott's hand, excited as can be.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 am

The older laughed and patted his shoulder. "No need to thank me. You deserve the position." He said. "I'll give you a schedule for our training later. Now go to take a shower. I bet Arthur wouldn't let you in his super clean dormroom without one." He grinned.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:13 am

"Oh right! I gotta help Arthur with math! Thanks again!" With a cheer, Alfred ran off to the changing room to shower and put his uniform back on. He was so excited that he didn't bother to think about how he had been teased earlier.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:16 am

Scott waved him godbye sighing a bit.
In the meanwhile Arthur took care of his homework and waited for Alfred to come over to his room.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:18 am

As soon as Alfred was clean, he hurried back to the dorms. Finding Arthur's room, he knocked, hoping that the other teen was in his room. "Arthur? It's me, Al!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

When Arthur heard the knocking he stood up and opened the door for Alfred. "Hi, come in." He said and waited until his guest was inside and closed the door again. "How did the training went? Are you the new Quarter Back now?" He wanted to know since he had to retunr to the dorms right after Scott had come to Alfred to tell him their desicion.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 am

"Yup! You're looking at the school's new Quarterback! I'm going to work really hard and show everyone that I deserve this position!" Alfred grinned as he followed Arthur into the room, noticing that it really was neat and tidy.

"So! You have an exam in math soon, right?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 am

"That's great. Congratulations." Arthur said, smiling happily.
"Yeah pretty soon." He sighted. "Sorry to bother you with it. Bet you'd rather go drinking or something with your friends." The older blushed a little.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 am

"Thanks!" Alfred smiled and sat down next to Arthur.
"Oh, no, really this is fine. Um, I don't drink and... well, you're kinda my only friend here..." He smiled, embarrassed as he said this.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:34 am

Arthur patted his shoulder gently. "No need to worry about that. You're a really nice guy and soon you'll be our Star Quarter Back. I'm sure you'll find many friends in the future." He said and grabbed his textbook for math and some paper to write on.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:43 am

"I guess so. But you'll still be my first friend here! That makes you special!" Alfred grinned before grabbing Arthur's math work to look it over. "Wow, this is the easy stuff. I can totally help you with this!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:47 am

The older teen blushed heavily. "Th-that's...thanks." He said shyly and looked over at his textbook. Somehow he felt stupid now that Alfred told him that this stuff was "pretty easy". The boy was one year younger then him after all, but well, math was a weird subject so he won't complain. He needed the help.
"Ok then let's start right away."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 am

Alfred gave Arthur a bright smile before helping the other boy with his homework. He spent about an hour teaching Arthur how to do various problems before his stomach let out a loud growl.
"O-Oh, whoops, I totally forgot to eat after practice. Sorry, Arthur! Um, maybe we can go eat dinner together?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:52 am

By the time Alfreds stomach growled Arthur had hit his head against the desk. He felt like crying.
"Sounds great. I'm starving." The blond said. Alfred was a good teacher really, but he just didn't get it. Why was this so difficult?
"Let's go right away." He got up and grabbed his jacket.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:59 am

Alfred winced a little when Arthur hit his head against the desk. That had looked rather painful... But he smiled again when Arthur decided that they should go eat. He really loved food, so he was happy that Arthur was fine eating when he was hungry. Even though that was usually all the time...
"Awesome! Let's go!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:53 am

"Ok."
They left his dorm room and went outside the building. "Where do you want to go? I don't want anythig in particular so you can chose the place."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:35 am

Alfred thought for a moment before grinning brightly. "Is McDonald's okay with you? It's my favorite place!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 am

"McDonalds? Well...sure why not. Haven't been there for ages. Guess it can't hurt." Arthur said and followed Alfred to the nearest resturant.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 am

Alfred grinned brightly as he led the way to the closest McDonald's. He had remembered seeing it when they had gone to the movies and since it was his favorite place, he remembered exactly where it was.
"What's your favorite thing to eat here, Arthur?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:03 am

He shrug his shoulders. "Don't kno actually. I'm not that fond of their food so I usually stick with chips."
Arthur told him.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:12 am

"Aw, really? You should get the hamburgers! They're totally the best!" Grinning as they walked into the McDonald's, Alfred went up to the counter and ordered three hamburgers for himself.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum