Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 15 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 am

Sticking his hand through the door, Alfred grabbed his clothes, giving Arthur a small smile. "Thanks Arthur... I'll be out in a second, okay?" He closed the door and started to get dressed, not wanting to keep Arthur waiting much longer.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 15 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 am

"It's fine just take your time." He smiled and sat down again.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 am

Once he was dressed, Alfred ran the towel over his hair, trying to dry it as much as possible before leaving the bathroom and going over to Arthur. "Thanks for letting me use your shower, Arthur. I didn't want to make your dorm room smell!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 am

"You're welcome." Arthur got up and smiled at the younger teen when he wrapped his arms around Alfreds shoulders. "You smell really nice." He said and kissed him gently. "So, want to start work?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 am

Smiling and blushing, Alfred kissed Arthur back, pulling him into a hug. "Well, it's your soap and shampoo, Arthur. You should be used to the smell!" He laughed softly and pulled Arthur over to the desk. "Alright, let the hero help you with math!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 am

"But it's different when you used it." He smiled and inhaled a bit of Alfreds scent before he was dragged to his desk again.
"Ok Mr. Hero, please do your best."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 am

Alfred laughed and rolled his eyes, pulling Arthur to sit down in the chair next to his. "How is it different? It's the same shampoo!"
Grinning, he leaned over and kissed Arthur on the cheek before turning his attention back to the math homework.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 am

"The smell. It's not exactely the same as when I use it." Arthur tried to explain. He smiled happily when the other kissed him on the cheek and then started to pay attention to Alfreds explanations. The math test by the end of the week was important so he had to try his best. Luckily Alfred was a pretty decent teacher and Arthur began to understand how things worked slowly.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 am

"It's just shampoo, Arthur..." Alfred blushed but he couldn't help but smile. Once they were focused on the math work, he forgot his earlier embarrassment, spending all his time teaching Arthur as best as he could. After an hour had passed, he stretched and yawned.

"Is that enough for tonight? I don't want you to be overwhelmed.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 am

"If you say so."
After a few hours of learning Arthur leaned back in his chair and sighted. "Too late, I'm already overwhelmed." He said. "But that's fine. Thank you for your patients with me."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:50 am

Smiling, Alfred leaned over and kissed Arthur softly. "You're learning pretty fast, Arthur. You'll do great on the test! I know you will! We'll keep studying together and if you remember everything we go over, I know you'll do great!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 am

The older teen leaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms losely around Alfreds shoulder.
"Thanks. You're a pretty good teacher so I guess I'll be ok."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 am

"I am not... I'm just trying to explain things as best I can..." He smiled sheepishly, though he did enjoy the compliments Arthur gave him. "I'll be happy to help you with math anytime, okay Arthur?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:12 am

"Well, isn't that what a good teacher would do?" He smiled and stretched his sore muscles a bit. "That would be great. Oh by the way, are you free this weekend?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 am

"I guess so..." He thought for a moment, smiling over the fact that Arthur thought he was a good teacher. He really wasn't that good... Glancing over at Arthur, he smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm free. What did you have in mind?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 am

"Well, I play at a band and we have a performance this weekend. I wanted you to come if you feel like it."
Arthur told him.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 am

"You're in a band? Dude, I would love to come see you perform! That's so cool, Arthur, why didn't you tell me sooner?" Alfred grinned like an idiot and gave Arthur a big hug, holding him close.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:29 am

Arthur laughed at Alfreds rather extreme reaction. He was happy that the other boy was so excited over such a small matter.
"Well yes. But I barely tell people that I do. It's bad for my reputation so please keep it to yourself."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 am

"Fiiiine, I won't tell anyone. But I bet you're awesome." Letting Arthur go, Alfred sat back in his chair, trying to picture Arthur in a band. "What type of music do you play?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:44 am

The older teen nodded and smiled happily. "Well, I guess my performance is quite ok, nothing special though."
Arthur grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip. "I won't tell. Just come and let me surprise you."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:51 am

Alfred pouted when Arthur refused to tell him what kind of music he played. Oh well, he was going to learn soon enough, so he supposed he could be patient and wait. "Alright, I'll let you surprise me."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 am

"Good boy." He smiled and ruffled his hair. "You won't regret it."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 am

Rolling his eyes, he tried to fix his hair, though it wasn't cooperating. His hair was generally a mess... "I can't wait." Smiling, he rested his head on Arthur's shoulder, wanting to just sit there and relax for a bit.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 am

"I'm glad you like the idea. I just hope you'll like it." Arthur said and wrapped an arm around Alfred. "Hey how about dinner?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 am

Alfred snuggled closer to Arthur, glancing up at him when he mentioned dinner. He had been so engrossed in studying with Arthur that he hadn't realized how hungry he was. "Sure! I'm starving!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum