Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 16 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:39 am

"Ok. Want to go out again or cook something? I bought some groceries this afternoon."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 16 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:40 am

"You can cook? Oh, cook something, Arthur! I bet it will taste awesome!" Alfred grinned and sat up so Arthur could get up and go cook.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 am

Arthur paled. He hadn't ment cooking himself when he suggested that. "Ah well...to tell the truth...I suck at cooking." He told the younger boy ashamed. "I mostly eat frozen meal that I just have to heat."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:35 am

Alfred couldn't help but laugh at that. He had expected Arthur to be good at cooking, since the older teen seemed to want to be good at everything he did. "Really? Well, I'll try to cook something, then. As much as you don't like him, Francis did teach me how to cook."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 am

"Ah that sodden frog." Arthur growled. "I hate to admit it but that bastart can cook rather well." And the blond teen hated him even more for that.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 am

Laughing softly, Alfred got up and went over to Arthur's little kitchenette. "So, anything you really want to eat? I'll try to see what I can make with the things you have."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:43 am

Arthur got up as well and followed him. "No not really. Just cook what ever you can." He said. "But you don't have to. We just can go out again."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 am

"I want to cook for you!" Smiling brightly, he started pulling out food and trying to decide on what to make. He settled on spaghetti, since that was pretty easy to make.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:47 am

"Well, if you really want to I won't complain." The older blond said happily. "I can help though if you want." He didn't feel too well just sitting there and let Alfred do all the work. He came here to help him after all.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 am

"Alright. Start boiling the water, okay? I'll make some other things to go with the spaghetti." Alfred smiled a pressed a kiss to Arthur's cheek before moving to look through his fridge.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:51 am

"As you wish darling." Arthur chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek as well before. He went to his cupboard and searched for a pot before he started to boil the water.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 am

Alfred smiled as he made a salad for the two of them, happy that he could be doing something nice like this for Arthur. Sure, it was just spaghetti but he wanted to make Arthur happy.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 am

It actually felt pretty nice to cook with Alfred. He felt like a newly wed husband on his first evening alone with his beloved wife. Arthur tried not to laugh at the thought.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 am

"What are you laughing at?" Curious, Alfred turned to glance at Arthur as he put the spaghetti noodles into the pot of boiling water. "Thought of something funny?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 am

Arthur nodded. "Yes you could say that." He said smiling and set his small table.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 am

"Tell me~ What was so funny?" Alfred glanced over at Arthur, a smile on his face. What could have made Arthur laugh so suddenly?
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:11 am

"Ok I'll tell you but only if you promise not to get embarrassed again." The older teen said while looking through his fridge in search for something to drink.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:13 am

"O-Okay... I promise!" Dammit, why did Arthur keep coming up with ways to embarrass him? But Alfred was too curious to resist the temptation of wanting to know what Arthur had laughed about. "Tell me~"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 am

"Well, to tell the truth, I just thought about this whole situation. The way we speak and cook together it reminded me at a newly wed couple."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 am

"N-Newly wed?" Alfred almost dropped the bowl of salad he was holding, shocked by Arthur's thought. He could hardly imagine himself done with high school, let alone getting married. "Th-That's... cool?" He blushed and busied himself with the food, embarrassed even though he had promised not to be.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:38 am

Arthur couldn't help but laugh at Alfreds reaction. "Oh Alfred. I already said don't get embarrassed. It's no big deal. I never said let's get married right away or something like that. Just that the scene reminded me of those sappy Hollywood movies."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:40 am

"It's still embarrassing! I know I promised but I didn't think you were imagining us as a married couple!" Alfred whined and set the salad on the table before going over to Arthur and hugging him tightly.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:50 am

The older teen sighted a bit and patted Alfreds back. "No need to get so worked up over it. Really, it was just some stupid image that poped up in my head." He tried to convince the younger boy.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:52 am

Alfred pouted and clung to Arthur, still blushing. "You mean it? Because you keep embarrassing me," he whined and stuck out his tongue in a rather childish manner.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 am

"Because you're fun to tease." He explained his behaviour. "You get flustered so easily I just have to mock you." He grinned and grabbed Alfreds tongue with his fingers. "It will stay like this if you stuck it out like that."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum