Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I swear my neighbour is a demon!

2 posters

Go down

I swear my neighbour is a demon! - Page 2 Empty Re: I swear my neighbour is a demon!

Post by Wanda Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Alfred blinked to himself, he never actually thought to look up how to become a pilot, "No, it never cross my mind to actually do that. I will have to look things up!"

He was sure that he would be able to take lessons about becoming a pilot as long as he continued to do his job between them.

The demon followed Arthur into the kitchen, he looked at the drink in front of him, "Thanks. ....Uh, what is this?" He took a sniff at the drink and sipped it.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

I swear my neighbour is a demon! - Page 2 Empty Re: I swear my neighbour is a demon!

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 am

"It's called tea."

Arthur sat himself down and calmly drunk from his cup. Alfred had said that he would look up ways of becoming a pilot. That was a very good start. But something was niggling him at the back of his mind that he could just not work out. Something felt odd but he put it too having spent the day moving in. Being an angel did not stop him from becoming tired.

"I have not had the chance to go to the shops yet. So I don't even have any snacks to offer you. But Thank you for all the help in unpacking the boxes. It would have taken me so much longer to unpack what has been done."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 pm

He winkled his nose a bit at the taste of the tea, he much preferred the taste of coffee, so he would have to bring his own coffee or something if he ever need to drink in Arthur's apartment.

"You are welcome! Anything else you need me to do, Eyebrows before I go?", He grinned teasing.

But still, he should probably take Mr. Snuggles out for a walk and oh. Look up how to become a pilot.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:57 am

The angel looked around the kitchen, there were still boxes to be unpacked but everything major had already been found and there were not many important things left to do. In all honestly he was tired and wanted a moment peace from the others talking. Not to mention he felt strange; the feeling had lingered all day and he simply put it down to moving in because there were no other reasons for the strange feeling.

After eventually showing Alfred out the door Arthur collapsed on the sofa, letting his enchantment fade and sighing at the familair feeling of wings on his back and a soft toga settling around him. He could rest for now and go shopping after.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Alfred said his good-bye and waved at Arthur before he left the room for his own.

Mr. Snuggles looked up from where he was sleeping when Alfred walked in, the demon grinned and patted the hellpuppy on the head, "Man, our new neighbor has the biggest eyebrows that I have ever seen, ya have to see them sometime, Mr. Snuggles, " Alfred grinned brightly, "And he mention to me that I can looked up how to become a pilot."

Mr. Snuggles barked and the demon laughed before he petted the dog's head again, and Alfred said, "I know! That is awesome! Now, lets take you for a walk."

After taking Mr. Snuggles for a walk, Alfred looked up how to become a pilot on the computer.

(>_> <_< *got distracted by world of warcraft* *eheheoops*)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:22 am

Once rested Arthur decided it was time he went to the store. As an angel he could last longer without food than humans, but while under the disguise as a human he should have his flat fully stocked up to not arouse suspicion; should he have more visitors like Alfred.

After once again hiding behind his enchantment to keep him human he left, getting lost on the way and lost in the store. Arthur wished there was a way for him to fly everything home instead of walking it.

Once in he unpacked his shopping and decided to carry on unpacking the rest of the belongings, slowly working out how he could continue to help out his rather loud and somewhat clueless neighbour. If Alfred did look up how to become a pilot he could help him get what he needs to become one. Maybe also go out and help other people. In a large sprawling city like this there would definitely be a lot of people that he could help.

Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down