Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:22 am

Alfred laughed at that.

"Really? You think so? Not as cuddly as before?" He grinned. "But I'm still 'adorable' like always, yeah?"

Though to admit, he was happy that Arthur noticed that he had been working out. He knew that Arthur liked it and so he especially worked on his workouts before he came. Not only that but there really wasn't much else to do over there in Florida when he was alone. He soon stretched out a bit, smiling.

He was about to lean up though he hesitated when Arthur told him to order his food.

"A-Ah...yeah. I forgot. Want something?"

He soon reached into his pocket to grab his phone so he could go to one of his programs to order the food.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 am

Arthur watched him keenly as he stretched out, eyeing how the fabric of his clothes became taut as he moved.

He licked his lips.

“Mmf, something like that,” he rolled his eyes. “No, I don’t want anything,” he climbed off of Alfred and went to put his book away. He rolled his shoulders and his neck, satisfied when he heard a gentle popping sound. He turned back to look at Alfred, not really sure what to do with him. He didn’t feel as though they should rush into sex, which was what he really wanted to do. He felt as though they should talk or something. They weren’t totally okay, after all. Distance had effected them a lot.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:48 am

Alfred just nodded and gave him a small smile though he continued on ordering. Soon enough he placed the phone down, looking up at the other fondly before leaning up to kiss him though very briefly.

He wanted to be with Arthur already...to be close with him but they both knew that there were problems now.

Their relationship didn't seem as perfect as it was and he could chalk it up to the distance. He was only gone for four months...what if next time it was more? What if there would be no next time?
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 am

Arthur came back to him on the sofa, in time to bend down to kiss Alfred. He took the other’s arm and pulled him to sit up, manhandling him a little before sitting in the new space he’d created. He then ushered Alfred to lie back across his lap. This way, Arthur could pet and stroke him, they could kiss but they would still be able to have a conversation.

“So…” he hesitated, brushing Alfred’s hair from his eyes. “I bet you’re at the beach every weekend?” he murmured trying to make conversation.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:10 am

Alfred just groaned as he was moved though he soon lied back across Arthur's lap, not really minding all that much. He just laughed a bit, rolling his eyes as he looked up at the other lazily.

"You wish. I don't think even /I/ can handle the beach that much. Plus I'm always busy doing work..."

He frowned at the thought before sighing, leaning closer to the other.

Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:15 am

“Even at weekends?” Arthur hummed, admiring Alfred’s features from this new angle. He had such pretty, blue eyes. “You’re really tanned now,” he noted. “I think that your hair’s gotten a little lighter, too.”

One hand settled comfortably on Alfred’s pecs, secretly looking forward to seeing them again.

“What’s it like in Florida?” he asked, leaning back against the sofa. “It must be really outdoorsy.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 am

Alfred laughed at that and he couldn't help but feel a bit pleased when he felt the hand settle comfortably on his pecs.

He hummed, thinking about it carefully.

"It's hot there...of course. Um...I guess some of it is outdoorsy but I'm a pretty outdoorsy person. A lot of green and all, beaches as well...nice weather... amusement parks of course. ...But I guess the charm kind of wears off after a while, especially if you're spending most of the time at your work."

He frowned at the thought of his work.

"Especially with someone you hate."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:30 am

“I saw the pictures of when you went to Disney World, actually,” Arthur smirked, leaning down to nuzzle him. He was still a child at heart. “It looked like you enjoyed yourself.”

He squeezed Alfred’s chest teasingly, as though it were a breast.

Arthur couldn’t help but quirk an eyebrow at that, though.

“Someone you hate…?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:36 am

Alfred laughed at that.

"No one is ever too old for Disney World. You should come with me one day." He grinned at him. Though to be honest, he really did enjoy himself though he wished he could have gone with someone else. But it was still as fun as always. He was an avid Disney fan after all.

He sighed a bit and he frowned, cuddling more up against the other.

"Yeah...Katyusha's brother actually. We've been in bad terms since forever but then I found out when I got there that we work in the same place. It's miserable sometimes."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:40 am

“Katyusha’s brother?” Arthur echoed, confused. He couldn’t imagine her having any mean relatives. He wrapped his arms around Alfred in turn, caressing him.

“I can’t… really? Why? What does he do to you?” he frowned. How dare this bloke upset someone as lovely as Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:48 am

Alfred nodded.

"Yeah. His name is Ivan. A pretty big guy." Out of habit, he pronounced Ivan the most irritating way he could possibly muster up and he frowned at just mentioning the name.

"We both know each other from college and trust me...it hasn't been great. Just everything we say to each other just pisses us both off. Back in college, we would get into fist fights all the time and disagree with everything. Half of the time I came out with a broken nose. I mean...we haven't been throwing punches now but..."

He grimaced at the thought.

"It feels terrible. Work is so damned tense and half of the time, he tries to ruin something and place the blame on me so I work overtime."

He snorted a bit, getting increasingly upset. He looked away.

"...Doesn't help that he's hated me more ever since he learned I was with a guy."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:58 am

Arthur didn’t like the sound of this at all. Pressure was only going to build and the two of them would end up fighting one another, as Alfred had stated that they used to.

Alfred’s last comment stung though. It almost sounded as though Alfred was placing some of the blame on that. He wouldn’t bring it up, however. It was his birthday and he didn’t want to argue.

He sighed somewhat.

“He sounds like a stereotypical bully, to me… just ignore him, Alfred. There’s nothing you can do, unfortunately. I wouldn’t risk losing your job over a stupid feud.” He carded his fingers through Alfred’s hair and pressed a kiss to his temple. “As for the homophobia, you could always report it to your boss.” He paused, swallowing thickly. “It doesn’t matter what he thinks, darling... you can't help who you fall in love with.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 am

Alfred didn't want to place any of the blame on Arthur and he was mainly pointing it out more than anything else. He didn't really think that Ivan had any say so in his relationships and that his opinion didn't matter but it still made work unbearable.

"Yeah...I know. I just don't like him and it makes me dislike work also."

He snorted a bit, shaking his head as he buried his face against the other.

"I would but I don't wanna take the risk. You can still get fired for being gay down there."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:21 am

Arthur was about to say more but Alfred’s reminder made him stop. He hissed in frustration, closing his eyes.

“Of course. I forget that this country is not as mature as my own.” He sighed somewhat and held the other close. “I’m sorry,” he murmured, kissing at what he could reach of Alfred’s head. “I don’t know what to suggest.” Most people Arthur had disliked in the workplace were often too afraid of him to even try to say anything bad.

“You’ll get through it,” he decided eventually.

The door’s buzzer went.

“That’ll be your dinner.” He let go of Alfred and looked across at the bathroom. His body needed some serious maintenance now that Alfred was here. “I’m going to have a shower while you eat, alright?” he asked.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:27 am

Alfred just sighed, knowing that he would just have to accept his fate. For the moment though, he didn't want to think about Ivan. No...he came here to be with Arthur and to love him with everything that he had.

He was about to speak up though soon he heard the buzzer and he just nodded.

"Yeah, that's fine. Love you."

With a quick peck to his lips, he hurried towards the door so he could grab his food, obviously extremely hungry.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:49 am

“You too,” Arthur murmured, returning the kiss. He waited until Alfred had gotten off of him to go to the bathroom.

He took his time in there, unfamiliar with the routine he had once done so frequently. He focused mostly on fingernails and eyebrows – both needing to be trimmed. He knew that there wasn’t exactly a lot that he could do about his body hair. It was just something that he and Alfred were used to.

He soon emerged from the bathroom around half an hour later with a towel around his hips. His hair was still dripping wet. It was clear just from looking at Arthur’s torso that he’d gained muscle. He wasn’t quite so skeletal anymore; his abdominal muscles just becoming visible beneath silvery white skin. His chest wasn’t as bony either, now that he’d bulked up a little. He didn’t have pectorals like Alfred, but he wasn’t just skin anymore.

It was cold though and Arthur didn’t want to stand around for too long, about to head into the bedroom to change.

“Was the food good?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:56 am

Alfred looked over at Arthur, soon giving him an appreciative gaze as a smile graced his lips.

"...You're starting to fill out...I like it."

It made Arthur look a bit healthier at the very least. At least he had some muscle to him. And he really, really liked it actually.

He nodded, eating the last bite of his food.

"Yup! It's really good!"

He looked back up at him again, obviously appreciating it.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:01 am

Arthur flushed at that and spluttered a little before just resorting to huffing indignantly, choosing not to say anything.

He just nodded as Alfred said he was enjoying his food and watched as the fork went into his mouth and was slowly pulled out again… he could just imagine those lips around his –

“Going to change,” Arthur said stiffly, clearing his throat as Alfred looked up at him again. He quickly went into the bedroom, not dropping his towel until he’d found the more comfortable clothes that he wanted to wear.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:03 am

Alfred continued on keeping his gaze on Arthur, obviously appreciating him. He could imagine all the things he would do to that new muscle. Press kisses across his skin, all over...taste him on his lips and make love to him.

Kiss those perfect lips until they were red and sore and taste him as well as the rest of his body.

Yet soon he heard Arthur clear his throat and he quickly nodded, jumping up a bit in surprise.

"A-Ah...yeah. Of course."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 am

The question was nice underwear, comfortable underwear or none?

Arthur frowned at the underwear drawer, almost wishing that they would talk to him and tell him. He was sure that if he took enough LSD or something, they would. But that wasn’t a good idea nor an option. He didn’t even really know what to expect. He didn’t know if Alfred was going to make a move or not and Arthur didn’t feel like it was his place to in case Alfred was tired… but the way that Alfred had been looking at him just then with dark, predatory eyes…

Arthur shuddered.

No underwear it was, then. He pulled on baggy, comfortable trousers and a t-shirt. He towelled at his hair for a few moments before heading back to where Alfred was. His gaze lingered on him for a couple of seconds before Arthur went to put the wet towel in the dirty laundry basket.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:33 am

Alfred shifted around and he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He was completely entitled to be thinking of those things of Arthur...but...were they really the right things to think of when their relationship still wasn't the best? He wanted to make a move but he wasn't sure if Arthur would want it from him.

A part of him felt like a savage, to be quite honest.

Soon enough he glanced up at Arthur, giving him a small smile.

"Come back here. Don't wanna be sitting here alone when I cam here for you."

Last edited by Assistant Jones on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:42 am

Arthur breathed out slowly and returned to Alfred, sans the towel in his hands. He smiled a little at him.

“Patience,” he said softly and sat beside him again, watching him carefully. “I’m here,” he chuckled softly. “I’m here…”

Arthur watched Alfred calmly, green eyes bright in the dim artificial light. He almost felt like there was a wall or something between them, something that he couldn’t break and it was bothering him. He loved Alfred with every part of his body and soul but… it was just so hard to connect again after being apart for so long, especially with communication dwindling. He leaned so his side pressed against the back of the sofa, his gaze never leaving Alfred’s as he waited to see who could build the bridge between them to make things right again.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:05 am

They both knew there was that wall to break and that it would take a while to break. That not only one of them could break it but both of them had to.

Alfred felt guilty about it though...guilty for bringing up that wall in the first place. Well...he wanted to video chat with the other more and contact him more but work always got in the way.

He soon reached forward to lightly run his fingers along the other's cheek. He let out a small shuddered breath as he stared at him, just wanting to lean forward and kiss though lovely lips.

But he knew that he had to connect first.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:13 am

Arthur leaned into the touch and watched Alfred carefully. He wanted to kiss him, too. But he had to be patient. Good things come to those who wait and all that. But he wasn’t sure what he was waiting for, honestly.

But Alfred was here, in front of him and touchable.

“I love... I love you,” he said quietly, breaking the silence, though his eyes never left Alfred’s.

He held Alfred’s hand in his and turned his head to kiss his palm gently.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:21 am

Alfred just watched with half lidded eyes as Arthur kissed his palm gently and he smiled a bit at that, obviously fond and loving.

"...I love you too..." He whispered softly.

He soon pulled Arthur's face a bit closer, just enough for his breath to ghost over the other's lips though he seemed to think twice before just pressing their foreheads gently together.

"...Happy Birthday...I hope it's been alright."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next