The Demon Show

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:11 am

Aww, your so cute sleeping in Hattie, QB! <333

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Demon America wrote:
StarQBAlfredJones wrote:

You're so awesome, Mama ;u;!



Yay!!! <3 And, of course, you're awesome, too, bb (even using a despicable me gif, go on with your awesome self!!) being my bb and all makes it be like part of your genetics. ^^ <33333

YAY I HAVE AWESOME GENETICS 8D

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:Aww, your so cute sleeping in Hattie, QB! <333

fkjsfjsf >///////< *blush* Nu-uh, Farmy.

StarQBAlfredJones

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:01 pm

The Heroicness


Last edited by Demon America on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:Aww, your so cute sleeping in Hattie, QB! <333

fkjsfjsf >///////< *blush* Nu-uh, Farmy.

*chuckles and kisses QB on the cheak* Yes you are, love... *wrap arms around QB from behind, snugs* <3

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:
StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:Aww, your so cute sleeping in Hattie, QB! <333

fkjsfjsf >///////< *blush* Nu-uh, Farmy.

*chuckles and kisses QB on the cheak* Yes you are, love... *wrap arms around QB from behind, snugs* <3

*blushblushblush* *leans back against Farmy* You're too nice >3<

StarQBAlfredJones

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:58 am

Farmy, you better use protection with my QB. BIII

And d'awwww Wifey, our children are so cute. They grow up too fast. *sniffsniff*

Lord Arthur Kirkland

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:21 am

Wasteland Doctor Kirkland wrote:
And d'awwww Wifey, our children are so cute. They grow up too fast. *sniffsniff*

D'awwww... I know... *snifflesniffle* we have to make the most of what's left with Mummu and Vicky! -- Already Charlie is 5 and before we know it he'll be spending lots of time in school. ;A; What are we going to do when they all leave the burrow?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:31 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
*blushblushblush* *leans back against Farmy* You're too nice >3<

I-I'm sorry, I love you so much... *put head on QB's shoulder, closes eyes and arm tighted a little* I'll never be mean to you QB...

Wasteland Doctor Kirkland wrote:
Farmy, you better use protection with my QB. BIII

I will, Kirk...

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Wanderer Alfred Jones wrote:
Demon America wrote:



Might take me some time to get back to this... xD Let's hope I have wireless in the dorm room!




Alright. :D



What's up? <3


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Wanda on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Demon America wrote:
Wanderer Alfred Jones wrote:
Demon America wrote:



Might take me some time to get back to this... xD Let's hope I have wireless in the dorm room!




Alright. :D



What's up? <3




Getting distract from writing my replies by fanfictions and the cbox. /shot at

Wanda

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 27
Location : I am just going to be lurking for awhile now lol.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Wasteland Doctor Kirkland wrote:Farmy, you better use protection with my QB. BIII

And d'awwww Wifey, our children are so cute. They grow up too fast. *sniffsniff*

gkjfdgdfkgjdfgdgdfkgjd DAD!

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:

I-I'm sorry, I love you so much... *put head on QB's shoulder, closes eyes and arm tighted a little* I'll never be mean to you QB...

*blushes brightly* *turns his head to kiss Farmy's cheek* I love you...

StarQBAlfredJones

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:42 am

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:

I-I'm sorry, I love you so much... *put head on QB's shoulder, closes eyes and arm tighted a little* I'll never be mean to you QB...

*blushes brightly* *turns his head to kiss Farmy's cheek* I love you...

*takes a picture* *sniffle* So adorable! <3 Remember to use protection, kids.





















Ask me stuff! Pick a number!

Post numbers, and Demon America will answer (IC of course).

Warning: No responsibility will be taken for the level of crack in the answers. Possible mentions of UKUS might appear so if you're not fond of that, walk out the door now? -- The answers will be written by a Demon, so obviously not all answers will be rainbows and unicorns... but they might still involve chocolate, and Sherlock Holmes. <3



1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?

2. What’s something you hide about your personality?

3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?

4. How do you deal with criticism?

5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?

6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?

7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?

8. Describe your favourite texture.

9. Trigger warning: Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?

10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.

11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?

12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?

13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?

14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?

15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?

16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?

17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?

18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.

19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?

20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?

21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?

22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?

23. What motivates you in life?

24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?

25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?

26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?

27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.

28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.

29. What’s something that scares you about the future?

30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.

31. Describe your dream library.

32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?

33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?

34. Do you have any “rules” about food?

35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?

36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?

37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.

38. How do you approach social situations?

39. What is your ideal bed? Why?

40. Post a short excerpt from a fanfiction based on your life.

41. Write your own question.




The Heroicness Demon Diaries Update coming... soon. ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:46 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
*blushes brightly* *turns his head to kiss Farmy's cheek* I love you...
*purrs* I love you more...

Demon America wrote:
*takes a picture* *sniffle* So adorable! <3 Remember to use protection, kids.

D-D-Demy!!! *hides* >/////////<

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:
*purrs* I love you more...
*blushblush* You're so sweet~ *nuzzles*

Demon America wrote:
*takes a picture* *sniffle* So adorable! <3 Remember to use protection, kids.

MAMA! >////////////<

(also, answer this: 39. What is your ideal bed? Why? XD)

StarQBAlfredJones

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:57 am

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:
*purrs* I love you more...
*blushblush* You're so sweet~ *nuzzles*



((Oh gah, that was super creepy. <3 ilu guys!))

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
Demon America wrote:
*takes a picture* *sniffle* So adorable! <3 Remember to use protection, kids.

MAMA! >////////////<



Honey, there is nothing wrong with safe sex -- it's the only kind you should be having, and as your Mama, it is my duty to advice you~




(also, answer this: 39. What is your ideal bed? Why? XD)


Well, my beds do take a lot of damage and I am in the habit of breaking them, so I need a very high-quality bed. Preferably, I like sturdy beds with excellent cushioning and jumpy springs that can handle A LOT of heavy and hard bouncing without poking me. Oh, and handrails or bed posts are nice, because I need to hold onto something in case I get really tired from all the bouncing and stuff. It's jut necessary. If a bed can't promise all of this, then I'm afraid I can't buy it.

Also, the bed needs to be big -- a King, or custom-made bigger if possible.

(I've been a lot better about my beds recently, though -- haven't had to buy a new one in a whole two months! ^^)

Oh, why? Hmm. Well, as I mentioned before, my beds take a lot damage because I really like jumping on them. ^^ Vicky and Charlie like to join in, too, but when they're at school, I bring Tigger my pet Tiger and we bounce together.

As for the size... that's because your father has been known to kick and snore. More space gives me lovely freedom to move. <3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:45 am

><

( How about 33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?)


Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:><

( How about 33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?)


It would merge Kingda Ka from Six Flags with the now abolished human catapult that used to exist in Middlemoor Water Park in the UK (because only an Iggy could come up with a massive medieval styled catapult that launches people at 60 mph at least 75 feet away into a well-positioned net!). So the ride would begin like a steady roller-coaster that in one short burst of energy goes up and down like a NASA simulator (because Demy isn't a fan of loops and all that fancy stuff: simplicity is where it is at!) taking the people as fast and high as possible! Once you can no longer feel your face muscles, your seat would eject you much like a catapult, sending you flying through the air to be caught by a perfectly harmless net. <3 In essence, it would be the most frightening engineering madness to come out from anyone's mind.

Sounds beautiful, don't it? I'd call it 'Demy's Nausea Comet.' And the net could be Kirkie's brows, because it will be thick and noticeable! ^^


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Wanda on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:35 pm

29, ma'am.

(and I will do Wanda's reply to the demon dairies update sooner or later. XD)

Wanda

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 27
Location : I am just going to be lurking for awhile now lol.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Demon America wrote:
StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:
*purrs* I love you more...
*blushblush* You're so sweet~ *nuzzles*



((Oh gah, that was super creepy. <3 ilu guys!))

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
Demon America wrote:
*takes a picture* *sniffle* So adorable! <3 Remember to use protection, kids.

MAMA! >////////////<



Honey, there is nothing wrong with safe sex -- it's the only kind you should be having, and as your Mama, it is my duty to advice you~




(also, answer this: 39. What is your ideal bed? Why? XD)


Well, my beds do take a lot of damage and I am in the habit of breaking them, so I need a very high-quality bed. Preferably, I like sturdy beds with excellent cushioning and jumpy springs that can handle A LOT of heavy and hard bouncing without poking me. Oh, and handrails or bed posts are nice, because I need to hold onto something in case I get really tired from all the bouncing and stuff. It's jut necessary. If a bed can't promise all of this, then I'm afraid I can't buy it.

Also, the bed needs to be big -- a King, or custom-made bigger if possible.

(I've been a lot better about my beds recently, though -- haven't had to buy a new one in a whole two months! ^^)

Oh, why? Hmm. Well, as I mentioned before, my beds take a lot damage because I really like jumping on them. ^^ Vicky and Charlie like to join in, too, but when they're at school, I bring Tigger my pet Tiger and we bounce together.

As for the size... that's because your father has been known to kick and snore. More space gives me lovely freedom to move. <3

Mama, quit being a creeper. Dx

And Daddy kicks and snores? *giggles* Can I jump on your bed too? 8D

StarQBAlfredJones

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am

Wanderer Alfred Jones wrote:29, ma'am.

(and I will do Wanda's reply to the demon dairies update sooner or later. XD)

29. What’s something that scares you about the future?

Forever.

*cringes*

See, Demons, we're not meant to join ourselves to anyone for forever. In fact, the very giving up of freedom is -- on its own accord -- completely foreign to us, which is why in every one of our contracts, we imbue elaborate and witty loopholes, along with a demand for Declarations of Independence at least once every six months... because, you know, we want to keep the anarchy flowing and stuff. So, I guess it's not weird that I'm completely totally freaked out by the fact that not only am I a Demon that married a HUMAN! but that I am also a Demon that had children with a HUMAN! and on top of that contracted for FOREVER with a human...

I mean, at least I won't end up like the next Uncle Mathilda Higgins Jones (see the Demon Diaries) but *sniffles* it's still all scary. What if Kirkie gets bored of me after the kids leave home? What if I never grope another man again? Life. It is rough.




StarQBAlfredJones wrote:

Mama, quit being a creeper. Dx

And Daddy kicks and snores? *giggles* Can I jump on your bed too? 8D

Mama, a creeper? NEVER.

And yes. I'm afraid your Papa kicks and snores... sometimes I think he does it on purpose though. >.>

Of course you can jump on the bed, too! Bring Farmy along as well~ this time Kirk and I bought an even /bigger/ bed!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Demon America wrote:

Mama, a creeper? NEVER.

And yes. I'm afraid your Papa kicks and snores... sometimes I think he does it on purpose though. >.>

Of course you can jump on the bed, too! Bring Farmy along as well~ this time Kirk and I bought an even /bigger/ bed!

You are, Mama! <333 Ilu though.

...Papa Kirk is very silly sometimes. ^^;;;


StarQBAlfredJones

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:06 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
Demon America wrote:

Mama, a creeper? NEVER.

And yes. I'm afraid your Papa kicks and snores... sometimes I think he does it on purpose though. >.>

Of course you can jump on the bed, too! Bring Farmy along as well~ this time Kirk and I bought an even /bigger/ bed!

You are, Mama! <333 Ilu though.

...Papa Kirk is very silly sometimes. ^^;;;


*blushes* u-uh...

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:22 am

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:
StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
Demon America wrote:

Mama, a creeper? NEVER.

And yes. I'm afraid your Papa kicks and snores... sometimes I think he does it on purpose though. >.>

Of course you can jump on the bed, too! Bring Farmy along as well~ this time Kirk and I bought an even /bigger/ bed!

You are, Mama! <333 Ilu though.

...Papa Kirk is very silly sometimes. ^^;;;


*blushes* u-uh...

*snappity snaps another photo of Farmy and QB*

The Heroicness Don't mind me... just Hero Mama taking photos for the scrapbook I will someday give you two when you get married.

Because, Farmy, you best be thinking long-term with my QB.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Demon America wrote:

*snappity snaps another photo of Farmy and QB*

The Heroicness Don't mind me... just Hero Mama taking photos for the scrapbook I will someday give you two when you get married.

Because, Farmy, you best be thinking long-term with my QB.

*blushes and looks at Farmy* I love you Farmy... *blushblush at the idea of marriage*

StarQBAlfredJones

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:33 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
Demon America wrote:

*snappity snaps another photo of Farmy and QB*

The Heroicness Don't mind me... just Hero Mama taking photos for the scrapbook I will someday give you two when you get married.

Because, Farmy, you best be thinking long-term with my QB.

*blushes and looks at Farmy* I love you Farmy... *blushblush at the idea of marriage*

*face is all red, shaking a little* I-I love you too QB...

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum